IMG_1855 (resized).jpeg
Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 362.
#7801 3 years ago

Did you tighten that screw?

#7802 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Did you try adjusting the motor position? Just loosen one of the screws and move the motor slightly to adjust. When you test, do so with the playfield down, not up. Also, the round cam that is attached to the gearbox output may have 2 screw holes where one is slightly more outside than the other.
Rob

Yes I can/have moved the motor to get the crypt to only display 77 in the rest initially. I'll make sure it's resting at 77 with the playfield down and I'll have to check that last part re: the cam and gearbox. Thanks!

Yes, I tightened the screw, still sagging for now. I thought the sag was why it stopped working initially.

#7803 3 years ago

Contacted my distributor and he has no updates

#7804 3 years ago

Certain people are saying it’s pushed back one month putting production in May...right when the new game drops? Extremely unlikely. You think Stern is going to put EHOH in front of Back to the future or Godzilla or Mortal Kombat?

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Contacted my distributor and he has no updates

#7805 3 years ago

My distributor told me most likely September for EHOH...which would make sense if Stern plans to focus on their new release (whenever exactly that is) during spring/summer.

#7806 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Certain people are saying it’s pushed back one month putting production in May

I was told May 3 months ago.

#7807 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Certain people are saying it’s pushed back one month putting production in May...right when the new game drops? Extremely unlikely. You think Stern is going to put EHOH in front of Back to the future or Godzilla or Mortal Kombat?

Building Elvira first is the right thing to do because people put down a non refundable deposit last year, but I know they won’t. I am definitely anxious to see what the next pin will be. Godzilla for me all the way.

#7808 3 years ago

I was told mid April by Stern and Distributor a month ago. I think its a small run so just depends on who you are buying it from.

#7809 3 years ago

Hmm not to bash anyone waiting or hoping for their game, but this is the Elvira Owners club, but it seems more these days the Stern Production planning club. I love to see some hacks, tweaks, mods, and not just talk about that Sterns production planning is crap and that all most of you waiting will only possible recieve their Elvira in 2022. Sorry for all you waiting, maybe open up your own topic.

#7810 3 years ago
Quoted from PeterG:

Hmm not to bash anyone waiting or hoping for their game, but this is the Elvira Owners club, but it seems more these days the Stern Production planning club. I love to see some hacks, tweaks, mods, and not just talk about that Sterns production planning is crap and that all most of you waiting will only possible recieve their Elvira in 2022. Sorry for all you waiting, maybe open up your own topic.

Or here’s an option, don’t bash us who are waiting and don’t read the post from us then. Sorry if you are bothered by us(sarcasm). Your coming across as a douche. I am sure most owners don’t care that us poor slobs waiting on Stern are here posting.

#7811 3 years ago

Or here’s an option, don’t bash us who are waiting and don’t read the post from us then. Sorry if you are bothered by us(sarcasm). Your coming across as a douche. I am sure most owners don’t care that us poor slobs waiting on Stern are here posting.

Actually, he's right, and technically you aren't an owner (yet).

Since this is the Owner's Club thread...

#7812 3 years ago

Your coming across as a douche.

YOU'RE coming across as a douche.

#7813 3 years ago

Damn, this thread is getting ice cooold hahaha

Quoted from RobT:

#7814 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

What if we own the topper?

#7815 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I am not a fan of excluding anyone interested in a game from an owner’s thread, especially since it’s usually the only relevant/interesting thread once the hype and release threads have died down.

However, the constant speculation and bickering over something none of us have any control over just adds unnecessary noise to the discussion of this wonderful game. There are plenty of others that have deposits on or are interesting in buying EHOH or other recent Stern titles; discussion of Stern production delays belongs in a different thread. Start a new thread and post a link here. And post pics here when you finally get your own Elvira.

#7816 3 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I am not a fan of excluding anyone interested in a game from an owner’s thread, especially since it’s usually the only relevant/interesting thread once the hype and release threads have died down.
However, the constant speculation and bickering over something none of us have any control over just adds unnecessary noise to the discussion of this wonderful game. There are plenty of others that have deposits on or are interesting in buying EHOH or other recent Stern titles; discussion of Stern production delays belongs in a different thread. Start a new thread and post a link here. And post pics here when you finally get your own Elvira.

I agree completely.

I was just making a point since he was getting all uppity.

#7817 3 years ago
Quoted from bigdaddy07:

What if we own the topper?

Start a Elvira Topper Owner's thread.

#7818 3 years ago

Updates on production and shipping are commonplace in other owner's threads like the Jurassic Park Premium/LE thread. Some here have been hoping for good news and updates when they'll officially be joining the club for some time now. In that regard, it is understandable.

My guess is it is the nature of some of it that led to the comments. I personally apologize to the club for engaging with those that insist orders are pushed back indefinitely. Pissing contests don't have a place here and I will refrain from being a part of any of that in the future.

#7819 3 years ago

I appreciate your apology, thank you.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Updates on production and shipping are commonplace in other owner's threads like the Jurassic Park Premium/LE thread. Some here have been hoping for good news and updates when they'll officially be joining the club for some time now. In that regard, it is understandable.
My guess is it is the nature of some of it that led to the comments. I personally apologize to the club for engaging with those that insist orders are pushed back indefinitely. Pissing contests don't have a place here and I will refrain from being a part of any of that in the future.

#7820 3 years ago

Anybody have some step by step instructions for removing the crypt. I still need to get into the thing and tighten some screws down. I was hoping I could leverage somebody else’s experience. It seems like a pain so I’ve just left it alone. Pictures help.

Thanks, Mad Dog - (game owner)

#7821 3 years ago

I might be interested on this pin, is it going to be made again?

#7822 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I might be interested on this pin, is it going to be made again?

Read the last couple of pages -- and/or you got me, good joke.

#7823 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Anybody have some step by step instructions for removing the crypt. I still need to get into the thing and tighten some screws down. I was hoping I could leverage somebody else’s experience. It seems like a pain so I’ve just left it alone. Pictures help.
Thanks, Mad Dog - (game owner)

Take off the top 4 screws from the roof to start,
Next is the screw next to the ramp (left wall of crypt)
Then the wood screw next to the crypt holding it into the playfield.

Mech is held in with 2 nuts, 2 connectors, and a wood screw. One connector is opto the other is the LEDs. I think the nuts underneath are a 9mm wrench and wood screws should all be 1/4.

You likely do not need to remove the opto board that's held on with two 1/4 nuts in the mech plate (top of playfield).

#7824 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

By defdinition owners clubs are for owners and fans of the game. Post as much as you like is my opinion. Shipping delays etc, etc are common on owners clubs. Do not let the odd snow flake stop you from enjoying the club.

#7825 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I agree completely.
I was just making a point since he was getting all uppity.

You do know what uppity means right? I was not arrogant. Theres always someone in a forum who has to be a wannabe moderator. Excuse me for posting in this thread. You did nothing have to say anything and your the first person to bring it up.

I will wait till I actually own the pin so no one gets their panties in a bunch again. Everyone else I appreciate you letting me post and not being a jerk.

#7826 3 years ago

I will wait till I actually own the pin

#7827 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

By defdinition owners clubs are for owners and fans of the game. Post as much as you like is my opinion. Shipping delays etc, etc are common on owners clubs. Do not let the odd snow flake stop you from enjoying the club.

People like you make this forum awesome. Always some snowflake/Karen who has to cause crap. I can’t wait to get the pin and posting helps pass the time. I am a disabled veteran and found pinball in 2019 and hooked since.

It helps me get my mind off of my health problems and brings a smile to my face when I play and post and read in the forum. There’s always some douchebag that has nothing better to do than to make themselves seem and feel important. Peace brother and thanks for your support.

#7828 3 years ago

And I am not waiting till I own the pin either. If you don’t like it move along and get a life.

#7829 3 years ago

People like you make this forum awesome. Always some snowflake/Karen who has to cause crap. I can’t wait to get the pin and posting helps pass the time. I am a disabled veteran and found pinball in 2019 and hooked since.
It helps me get my mind off of my health problems and brings a smile to my face when I play and post and read in the forum. There’s always some douchebag that has nothing better to do than to make themselves seem and feel important. Peace brother and thanks for your support.

Thank you for your service.

Please do not let anyone stop you from enjoying this forum. There are loads and loads of fantastic people on here. There is an ignore function so you can filter the "Karens", "Snow Flakes", "Douchbags" and anyone else that does not really add anything positive to the situation. Post as much as you want, EHOH is an awesome game and getting excited before receiving it is just as much fun as when the game arrives.

Peace to you and your family.

#7830 3 years ago

Thanks for your service man ..If you and your family get board one weekend feel free to stop by and play my EHOH all you guys want but it’s a bit of a drive.

#7831 3 years ago

Everyone else I appreciate you letting me post and not being a jerk.

Says the guy who was being a jerk.

#7832 3 years ago

I will wait till I actually own the pin

I am not waiting till I own the pin

#7833 3 years ago

Very interested where this wood screw is to be located, thinking mine may be missing . the crypt moves when skull raises. Thank you for any help here.

#7834 3 years ago
Quoted from simpswho:

Very interested where this wood screw is to be located, thinking mine may be missing . the crypt moves when skull raises. Thank you for any help here.

20210415_232152 (resized).jpg20210415_232152 (resized).jpg
#7835 3 years ago

Had a blast today playing my ehoh at my stepfather's ( he is holding onto it so I dont sell it bc of my wife's health issues THANK GOD LOL) My topper just pops up quickly. One second or 2 Intead of staying up. I believe I read somewhere on here where others toppers did the same and they adjusted the gargoyle bc it was too tight .any suggestions anybody?

20210403_154430 (resized).jpg20210403_154430 (resized).jpg20210403_154435 (resized).jpg20210403_154435 (resized).jpg
#7836 3 years ago

If you're also a fan of the '90's Elvira comics published by Claypool Comics, they are being reprinted in a 600 page omnibus now funding on Indiegogo.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/elvira-s-classic-adventures-collection-vol-1/x/26540055#/

#7837 3 years ago

Man, Elvira is aging like nobody else!

EDDC0464-BD77-45EB-B682-A32798D6A7AC (resized).jpegEDDC0464-BD77-45EB-B682-A32798D6A7AC (resized).jpeg
#7838 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Elvira is aging like nobody else!

Of course. She's Peter Pan's big sister.

#7839 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image]

Bet that speaker would work better out of the box.

#7840 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

[quoted image]

Know it’s only an owners thread per certain individuals, but nice subwoofer choice. I use the same one for my BKSOR.

#7841 3 years ago

Know it’s only an owners thread per certain individuals, but nice subwoofer choice. I use the same one for my BKSOR.

You can post as much as you like... The owners clubs are for owners and fans of the game. You do not have to own a game to post.

Keep smiling and keep posting!

#7842 3 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

Bet that speaker would work better out of the box.

I wondered why it seemed so quiet.

#7843 3 years ago

When the super secret back door unskilled shot sign on my Elvira House of Horrors pinball machine starts flashing it reminds me of a neon sign for a tacky roadside attraction. I thought adding a little neon glow to it might look cool. My mod consists of a fluorescent green plastic piece that fits behind the current sign. When the flasher behind the sign goes off it makes the fluorescent plastic have a neon green glow. Its a nice subtle touch to add a little more eye candy to this amazing machine. Installation only takes about 1 minute, requires no permanent modifications to the game, and is just as easy to remove if desired.

backdoor1 (resized).jpgbackdoor1 (resized).jpg

I've added them to my pinside shop page:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1120-docquest-pinball-mods/05012-elvira-back-door-sign-mod

Here is a link to a before and after clip of the mod installed:

#7844 3 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Says the guy who was being a jerk.

Ok Karen. So calling someone out is being a jerk? Whatever keyboard Karen.

#7845 3 years ago

Ok Karen. So calling someone out is being a jerk? Whatever keyboard Karen.

You're cool.

#7846 3 years ago

Ya’ll should just settle this by posting your high scores on EHOH. Whoever wins, wins and then you can both shut up haha.

Quoted from RobT:

You're cool.

#7847 2 years ago

Docquest! Your contributions to this game are so awesome! Very nice, subtle but effective passive-mod. Bravo!

#7848 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Docquest! Your contributions to this game are so awesome! Very nice, subtle but effective passive-mod. Bravo!

Thanks for the kind words! I do my best to enhance the games existing art and design. The goal is to make it look like something the original designers would have put in the production game if they had unlimited time and money.

#7849 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ya’ll should just settle this by posting your high scores on EHOH. Whoever wins, wins and then you can both shut up haha.

I never get involved in lovers quarrels

#7850 2 years ago

I think the house in EHOH is one of the coolest toys ever.

271792E0-1C22-4852-806A-15C7CF0B0580 (resized).jpeg271792E0-1C22-4852-806A-15C7CF0B0580 (resized).jpeg2FFE343F-9BF7-46B1-B539-F218318ABB93 (resized).jpeg2FFE343F-9BF7-46B1-B539-F218318ABB93 (resized).jpeg7B8FAFD0-092D-41FF-9DD6-F23A368B75F5 (resized).jpeg7B8FAFD0-092D-41FF-9DD6-F23A368B75F5 (resized).jpegB65447EB-F3A6-417B-9BB2-ED83EEA34351 (resized).jpegB65447EB-F3A6-417B-9BB2-ED83EEA34351 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

14,000 (OBO)
18,500 (OBO)
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 157 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/157?hl=ballykiss1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.