20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,976 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 360.
#7751 2 years ago

I heard delayed one month

#7752 2 years ago
Quoted from Eldritch:

I heard delayed one month

Hopefully only one month.

#7753 2 years ago

JP premiums were shipping out very recently, April build dates. Maybe they will be right on schedule? Expect the worst and hope for the best

#7754 2 years ago

Im bumping the motion for Elvira HoH power blades.. omg this needs to happen. I sent a msg to Joe at pingraffix..he would make a killing.

#7755 2 years ago

Sure enough, the EHOH topper I bought has bent corners on the base plate. Crappy packing job by Stern, what a shame. What’s the best way to flatten those corners back out? Disassemble the topper and use a rubber mallet or put the metal plate in a vice? I’m in no hurry to fix as I don’t own an EHOH yet. Just curious what others have done to fix this.

Thanks,
Jeremy

0A581A4F-560A-4886-BAA0-A08199FC85AF (resized).jpeg0A581A4F-560A-4886-BAA0-A08199FC85AF (resized).jpeg1064EE3F-40DD-4C43-BA70-0214592D0775 (resized).jpeg1064EE3F-40DD-4C43-BA70-0214592D0775 (resized).jpeg2EC2C276-7920-467F-BA64-0BCC23181E9A (resized).jpeg2EC2C276-7920-467F-BA64-0BCC23181E9A (resized).jpeg43E967FC-29A3-4429-BD0B-A8A3F4B810EB (resized).jpeg43E967FC-29A3-4429-BD0B-A8A3F4B810EB (resized).jpeg46C89F1A-EAC0-4423-856C-8598F0B88431 (resized).jpeg46C89F1A-EAC0-4423-856C-8598F0B88431 (resized).jpeg736842AE-330A-44F3-9627-AB8335D61C87 (resized).jpeg736842AE-330A-44F3-9627-AB8335D61C87 (resized).jpegAE5A674B-2537-466D-BE47-CF16F7AEBF2F (resized).jpegAE5A674B-2537-466D-BE47-CF16F7AEBF2F (resized).jpegF5EC82A7-E43C-4FC3-8BE1-7A2F1069DFD8 (resized).jpegF5EC82A7-E43C-4FC3-8BE1-7A2F1069DFD8 (resized).jpeg
#7756 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Sure enough, the EHOH topper I bought has bent corners on the base plate. Crappy packing job by Stern, what a shame. What’s the best way to flatten those corners back out? Disassemble the topper and use a rubber mallet or put the metal plate in a vice? I’m in no hurry to fix as I don’t own an EHOH yet. Just curious what others have done to fix this.
Thanks,
Jeremy [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

A vice is a great idea to evenly apply pressure to straighten them out. Just be sure to use two pieces of wood about the same length and width and sandwich the bent plate between them and then use the vice to tighten down on the wood to pull the plate straight. This will allow even pressure and not cause marking to the finish.

#7757 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks,
Jeremy [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Contact Stern and they will send you a replacement plate.

#7758 2 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Contact Stern and they will send you a replacement plate.

You love pinside don't you?

#7759 2 years ago

I installed the Pyle speakers and they are SO much better than the Kenwoods. Only $22 too!

#7760 2 years ago

trying to search however I will ask here. Has anyone had an issue of the crypt skull getiing caught up when its suppose to be level with playfield? comes about 2/3 way down and gets jammed. Motor ok it seems after taking roof off crypt the two black plastic pieces are binding? Anyone have a quick fix? Cheers

#7761 2 years ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I installed the Pyle speakers and they are SO much better than the Kenwoods. Only $22 too!

way better and changing out other games as well! The highs are soooo much more clear and precise!

#7762 2 years ago

Put in pinwoofers! You'll really hear the difference!

#7763 2 years ago
Quoted from Superpops1:

JP premiums were shipping out very recently, April build dates. Maybe they will be right on schedule? Expect the worst and hope for the best

I expect the worse usually also that way you really aren’t disappointed. Good news with JP’s with April build dates. Hopefully Elvira not too far behind.

#7764 2 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

trying to search however I will ask here. Has anyone had an issue of the crypt skull getiing caught up when its suppose to be level with playfield? comes about 2/3 way down and gets jammed. Motor ok it seems after taking roof off crypt the two black plastic pieces are binding? Anyone have a quick fix? Cheers

Yes, I have had that issue. You can either replace the skull slider plastic or try sanding/filing it so it doesn't stick any more.
I filed my original one, but replaced it with one Stern sent me.
20201115_191653 (resized).jpg20201115_191653 (resized).jpg

#7765 2 years ago

Anybody still taking orders for these? Any model?
Thanks in advance.

#7766 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Anybody still taking orders for these? Any model?
Thanks in advance.

There were 3 models - the Signature and Limited sold out long ago, but the premium is getting another run soon (looks like May now). Many distributors have already sold their allocation, but there may be a few out there not spoken for. It’s probably going to take some calling/emailing various distributors - let us know if you find one!

#7767 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

There were 3 models - the Signature and Limited sold out long ago, but the premium is getting another run soon (looks like May now). Many distributors have already sold their allocation, but there may be a few out there not spoken for. It’s probably going to take some calling/emailing various distributors - let us know if you find one!

How much are they? 8k?

#7768 2 years ago
Quoted from Av8:

How much are they? 8k?

MSRP is $8499, but you can usually find them for a few hundred less. Whether you have to pay shipping and/or tax varies.

#7769 2 years ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Thanks not having any luck yet but trying. If you see or hear of any please PM me. Wanna get in on this run.

#7770 2 years ago

My VUK has never worked 100% from day 1. I tried everything, moving it as per the Stern recommendation, cupping the end of the kicker plunger, adjusting the position of the coil, etc. NOTHING would make it work 100%.

But Medisinyl and sirlonzelot brought up something in another thread that I had never thought of. The ball was hitting the lower teeth on the Gargoyle mod on @sirlonzelot's VUK. Using @Medisinyl's recommendation he fixed this by adjusting the TOP of the VUK.

In changing my coffin and gargoyle mod this weekend, I bent the top of the VUK so it was just under the inside top of the gargoyle mouth. And now my VUK shoots perfectly to the 36-24-36 targets EVERY time!

Here's a measurement I took for anyone interested.

EHOH VUK (resized).jpgEHOH VUK (resized).jpg
#7771 2 years ago

Adjusting the VUK instead of the added on mod is an interesting move.

#7772 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

It was suggested to match the factory opening of the VUK that the mod was designed off of (sirlonzelot's was much tighter).

#7773 2 years ago

Oh, that is interesting, I'll have to check that on my LE. Do you remember what the measurement was before you bent it?

#7774 2 years ago

Having the same issue with the crypt sticking slightly open, but am wondering if my issue is related to this screw being loose.

I can move the skull up and down like.. so.. should this be tightened down?
20210412_225058 (resized).jpg20210412_225058 (resized).jpg

20210412_225301 (resized).jpg20210412_225301 (resized).jpg20210412_225254 (resized).jpg20210412_225254 (resized).jpg
#7775 2 years ago
Quoted from darkryder:

Thanks,

Just go to Harbor Freight Tools and get a auto body hammer set and just tap it straight with the square hammer head. Super easy fix. Use it and take it back. I have used it many times on different projects.

#7776 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Having the same issue with the crypt sticking slightly open, but am wondering if my issue is related to this screw being loose.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks like that screw does need to be tightened up, but as far as the crypt door, that is normal.

#7777 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

This is 100% your issue. I had the same problem. You need to remove the entire mech to tighten that screw.

#7778 2 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

My VUK never worked properly BEFORE adding the mod. The mod had nothing to do with it not working.

Quoted from PinsOnly:

Oh, that is interesting, I'll have to check that on my LE. Do you remember what the measurement was before you bent it?

It was maybe 1/8" lower than what I adjusted it to.

And while I'm at it, some people have PM'd me asking how I adjusted the flap. I used an an adjustable end wrench wrapped in a microfiber cloth. Tighten the wrench firmly then just lift the wrench. Again, it was only a *very* slight adjustment that was needed but it made a world of difference.

VUK POV (resized).jpgVUK POV (resized).jpgVUK wrench (resized).jpgVUK wrench (resized).jpg
#7779 2 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Looks like that screw does need to be tightened up, but as far as the crypt door, that is normal.

You might want to check on this, when I got the game not was not like this, so I dont think its normal.

#7780 2 years ago

Has anyone reached out to distributors recently? Saw on FlipnOut that they are showing a 2022 delivery for premiums now? Hope that is just that he has too many on his list to deliver all for his next allotment.

#7781 2 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

Has anyone reached out to distributors recently? Saw on FlipnOut that they are showing a 2022 delivery for premiums now? Hope that is just that he has too many on his list to deliver all for his next allotment.

What?!! And probably another $500 price increase.

#7782 2 years ago

They were never going to be made in April. Cointaker confirmed that they were expecting their allotment of 10 units in August 2021. Currently, there is an additional holdup on IMDN Prem and EHOH due to sourcing motor parts from China. I bet Utesichiban is happy he didn’t make that bet with me

Quoted from Apex:

#7783 2 years ago

Well my topper, medisinyl mods, and side armor will still sit in the box a while more. I was hoping for April but didn’t expect it.

#7784 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

They were never going to be made in April. Cointaker confirmed that they were expecting their allotment of 10 units in August 2021. Currently, there is an additional holdup on IMDN Prem and EHOH due to sourcing motor parts from China. I bet Utesichiban is happy he didn’t make that bet with me

If there is a delay, it won't be until August. Next month or June at the latest but not August (some production for games in front of EHOH appears to have been pushed back 2-3 weeks due to parts issues but they appear to have resumed production).

Nothing I have heard from multiple distributors supports the misinformation you continue to post here.

#7785 2 years ago

I posted screenshots of my communication with Melissa from Cointaker where she said August months ago. You swore up and down that they would be on the line and shipping out in April and we know for a fact that’s not the case. So, yeah...you just let me know when you get this thing ok? Ive already sold mine to someone smart enough to buy on the secondary market.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

If there is a delay, it won't be until August. Next month or June at the latest but not August (some production for games in front of EHOH appears to have been pushed back 2-3 weeks due to parts issues but they appear to have resumed production).
Nothing I have heard from multiple distributors supports the misinformation you continue to post here.

#7786 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I posted screenshots of my communication with Melissa from Cointaker where she said August months ago. You swore up and down that they would be on the line and shipping out in April and we know for a fact that’s not the case. So, yeah...you just let me know when you get this thing ok? Ive already sold mine to someone smart enough to buy on the secondary market.

Hey, at least your attempts to paint the picture it would never be made again or at best,, late in the year helped pump up your games value for a sale, right? I heard from a distributor today that they've been pushed back 3 weeks for the exact same reason the games in front of EHOH were pushed back (semiconductor parts and supply issues).

The EHOH production that ha been scheduled for April is pushed back to May due to this issue. The fact this came up recently due to supply chain issues doesn't change the fact production was scheduled for April. It isn't being pushed back to August/September like you are saying.

Frankly, I'm not the least but concerned about a month delay. Just setting the record straight so others waiting on their orders know what apparently is happening.

#7787 2 years ago

still running into an issue where the trunk ejects shoots out the ball almost immediately, when it's supposed to lock it. Virtual lock is not on, and via the test menu, it doesn't appear the sensor is misaligned..anyone have an idea on this?

#7788 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Mine sags exactly that much. Tried a lot of adjustments without any improvement.

#7789 2 years ago
Quoted from Lrrr:

Mine sags exactly that much. Tried a lot of adjustments without any improvement.

Think I have it figured it out? I'll post if I get it.

#7790 2 years ago

Finally got around to making the Elvira history corner

250DB336-6F84-465B-955C-7A20A00D8F27 (resized).jpeg250DB336-6F84-465B-955C-7A20A00D8F27 (resized).jpeg
#7791 2 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Hey, at least your attempts to paint the picture it would never be made again or at best,, late in the year helped pump up your games value for a sale, right? I heard from a distributor today that they've been pushed back 3 weeks for the exact same reason the games in front of EHOH were pushed back, semiconductor parts and supply issues.
The EHOH production that has always been scheduled for April is pushed back to May due to this issue. The fact this came up recently due to supply chain issues doesn't change the fact production was scheduled for April and isn't being pushed to August/September like you are saying.
Frankly, I'm not the least but concerned about a month delay. Just setting the record straight for others reading this forum

Totally agree with you. Well said.

#7792 2 years ago

You guys dont think distributors would tell fibs to try to get you to give them money do you?

#7793 2 years ago

I sold the game for a fair price to a friend, nice false narrative though. “Distributor said...blah blah blah”. Fact of the matter is...the distributors have been wrong about the next run since JUNE 2020. I myself am STILL on a waitlist for another one. It has not come through and it’s been about a year. I only ever wanted to impart to people who want the game that you should BUY IT when it comes up for sale because Stern is not in the business of rushing a high BOM niche game to your door. You have been wrong this entire time and you won’t admit it. Meanwhile you are filling people with false hope. My point is...don’t claim to know when the game is coming. You don’t know that. Anyway, Thanks for playing... you’re going back on my ignore list now haha.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Hey, at least your attempts to paint the picture it would never be made again or at best,, late in the year helped pump up your games value for a sale, right? I heard from a distributor today that they've been pushed back 3 weeks for the exact same reason the games in front of EHOH were pushed back (semiconductor parts and supply issues).
The EHOH production that ha been scheduled for April is pushed back to May due to this issue. The fact this came up recently due to supply chain issues doesn't change the fact production was scheduled for April. It isn't being pushed back to August/September like you are saying.
Frankly, I'm not the least but concerned about a month delay. Just setting the record straight so others waiting on their orders know what apparently is happening.

#7794 2 years ago

Started a thread about my deadhead crypt issue here:

If you have any advoce for fixing this f$#*ing crypt lmk!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-hoh-deadhead-crypt#post-6226200

#7795 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I sold the game for a fair price to a friend, nice false narrative though. “Distributor said...blah blah blah”. Fact of the matter is...the distributors have been wrong about the next run since JUNE 2020. I myself am STILL on a waitlist for another one. It has not come through and it’s been about a year. I only ever wanted to impart to people who want the game that you should BUY IT when it comes up for sale because Stern is not in the business of rushing a high BOM niche game to your door. You have been wrong this entire time and you won’t admit it. Meanwhile you are filling people false hope. My point is...don’t claim to know when the game is coming. You don’t know that. Anyway, Thanks for playing... you’re going back on my ignore list now haha.

Yeah well, I'll take multiple distributors word and the update they received today from Stern over your opinion.

#7796 2 years ago

All of the info you’ve received from distributors has been wrong...for like...6 months dude. Don’t be a clown. Someday maybe one of your estimations will be correct and you’ll pat yourself on the back but you will have been wrong 100 times beforehand.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Yeah well, I'll take multiple distributors word and the update they received today from Stern over your opinion.

#7797 2 years ago

Now boys, be nice. This covid bs has thrown a monkey wrench into every manufacturer on earth, not just stern. It will be made, i hope for you guys still waitin. Meanwhile, I'll be playing mine !

#7798 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

All of the info you’ve received from distributors has been wrong...for like...6 months dude. Don’t be a clown. Someday maybe one of your estimations will be correct and you’ll pat yourself on the back but you will have been wrong 100 times beforehand.

Whatever you say boss. I will be drawn no further into your juevenile vitriol.

#7799 2 years ago
Quoted from isJ:

Started a thread about my deadhead crypt issue here:
If you have any advoce for fixing this f$#*ing crypt lmk!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-hoh-deadhead-crypt#post-6226200

Did you try adjusting the motor position? Just loosen one of the screws and move the motor slightly to adjust. When you test, do so with the playfield down, not up. Also, the round cam that is attached to the gearbox output may have 2 screw holes where one is slightly more outside than the other.

Rob

#7800 2 years ago

What is juvenile is your inability to admit you were wrong after swinging a big stick and goading me on to take a bet on April delivery. I didn’t take your bet, it would have been unfair as I knew for a fact that you were wrong. That’s called having integrity.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Whatever you say boss. I will be drawn no further into your juevenile vitriol.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs
Plastics
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
11,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 17,976 posts in this topic. You are on page 156 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156?hl=utesichiban and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.