20210425_160104 (resized).jpg
20201016_011729 (resized).jpg
IMG_20210425_200728_407.jpg
20210423_174510 (resized).jpg
E37DEC0C-38B3-4008-8876-F4811B426E34 (resized).jpeg
98D9755A-4FC1-42FC-8C6D-9AF467C5C0CF (resized).jpeg
IMG_4738 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

9 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 8080 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 162.
#7551 49 days ago

Try Cointaker. Not sure buy they may have something.

#7552 48 days ago

Just put some pyle speakers in the backbox. Huge sound improvement and the blue looks so sweet with the speaker lights

#7553 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just put some pyle speakers in the backbox. Huge sound improvement and the blue looks so sweet with the speaker lights

Post a picture!

#7554 48 days ago

Ok

20210320_182010 (resized).jpg20210320_182015 (resized).jpg20210320_182031 (resized).jpg20210320_182036 (resized).jpg
#7555 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Ok

20210320_182010 (resized).jpg

20210320_182015 (resized).jpg

20210320_182031 (resized).jpg

Looks good!

#7556 48 days ago

The blue speaker really looks good, and sooooo much better than stock.

#7557 48 days ago

Did you have to modified anything to install your new speaker?

#7558 48 days ago

Nope bolt right in. But, I have speaker lights and it raises it up about 1/4" .but easy to space with washers if you don't have the lights. Sounds so much better, much more bass. About a 5 minute install

#7559 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Nope bolt right in. But, I have speaker lights and it raises it up about 1/4" .but easy to space with washers if you don't have the lights. Sounds so much better, much more bass. About a 5 minute install

Are these 5.25" or 4"? Do you have a link to the speakers? I was getting ready to buy the Stern LE speakers from Pinball Life for $40 per pair, but I'm interested in alternatives, especially if better quality.

#7560 48 days ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Are these 5.25" or 4"? Do you have a link to the speakers? I was getting ready to buy the Stern LE speakers from Pinball Life for $40 per pair, but I'm interested in alternatives, especially if better quality.

amazon.com link »

#7561 48 days ago

I bought the kenwoods first, which is what is in the le games. Better than stock but not worth it. These sound very good and look great even without lights.

#7562 48 days ago

Topper bug issue? I installed my $1k topper last night (yeah, I'm embarrassed but wtf, there's a pandemic, that's my excuse) and it looked great on the machine, nice light show but disappointing "lack" of appearances by Elvira, who even set to 100% barely shows up. Anyhoo, it's cool when she does and hopefully they add more in later code.

But since then I've played a few games with no issues but then suddenly my score starting multiplying "on its own" like in big chunks in the middle of a game (I'm talking 10-20-50M in one shot) and even one time when I just started a game -- it automatically rolled the score up to around 450M before I even plunged. In fact, I believe it even plunged on its own.

All that to say, the game is acting wonky since I installed the topper. Anyone else run into this issue or may have an idea of what might be happening?

#7563 48 days ago

No issues with my topper, been on since I bought close to year ago. Enjoy the toppers ,I think they look great, have 4

#7564 48 days ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

Topper bug issue? I installed my $1k topper last night (yeah, I'm embarrassed but wtf, there's a pandemic, that's my excuse) and it looked great on the machine, nice light show but disappointing "lack" of appearances by Elvira, who even set to 100% barely shows up. Anyhoo, it's cool when she does and hopefully they add more in later code.
But since then I've played a few games with no issues but then suddenly my score starting multiplying "on its own" like in big chunks in the middle of a game (I'm talking 10-20-50M in one shot) and even one time when I just started a game -- it automatically rolled the score up to around 450M before I even plunged. In fact, I believe it even plunged on its own.
All that to say, the game is acting wonky since I installed the topper. Anyone else run into this issue or may have an idea of what might be happening?

Don’t think it has anything to do with the topper. Bet one of your ramp optos is misaligned.

#7565 48 days ago
Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

As stated by someone else, this would most likely be a ramp opto issue. On my game I enlarged the holes on the left ramp and it's been good since.

Rob

#7566 48 days ago

You don’t have a $1k topper. You have a $100 topper that you paiiiid $1k for haha.

Quoted from BeeGeeMtl:

#7567 48 days ago
Quoted from ItsBwalt:

Does anyone know of any good distributors that still have a ehoh premium available for the next run? I’ve been looking but yet to find one

Try calling http://pinballs.com/
I have my order in with them

#7568 48 days ago

So will this be the final run?

#7569 48 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

You don’t have a $1k topper. You have a $100 topper that you paiiiid $1k for haha.

That's now selling for more than msrp. Too bad you missed out

#7570 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

No issues with my topper, been on since I bought close to year ago. Enjoy the toppers ,I think they look great, have 4

So you bought 4 to hold as an investment? Are Stern toppers the new Bitcoin?

#7571 48 days ago

Seems to be. I sold bksor topper for great profit and he has a buyer for more profit. They make about as much sense as bitcoin does to me. Plus, I like how they look. I didn't buy 4 at a time, one came with kiss, found a 1 of 1 for met, bought first ehoh at a bit below msrp, same with Zeppelin, if it ever shows

#7572 48 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Seems to be. I sold bksor topper for great profit and he has a buyer for more profit. They make about as much sense as bitcoin does to me. Plus, I like how they look. I didn't buy 4 at a time, one came with kiss, found a 1 of 1 for met, bought first ehoh at a bit below msrp, same with Zeppelin, if it ever shows

Ok, I thought you meant you bought 4 EHOH toppers. Sorry, I didn't get enough sleep last night .

#7573 48 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

So will this be the final run?

I doubt it. If this allotment is basically sold out, they'll make more as long as demand is there.

#7574 48 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

I doubt it. If this allotment is basically sold out, they'll make more as long as demand is there.

I agree with the demand high they'll try to produce more machines in another run but does it come at a cost? Will they have to negotiate again for another run with all the involved parties and possibly another price bump in doing so? I truly don't know just thinking out loud here...

#7575 48 days ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I agree with the demand high they'll try to produce more machines in another run but does it come at a cost? Will they have to negotiate again for another run with all the involved parties and possibly another price bump in doing so? I truly don't know just thinking out loud here...

Stern titles typically licenses a title for three years. It would be surprising if this is the last run. Typically dealers get a “last call” for orders and to my knowledge this hasn’t happened for Elvira.

#7576 48 days ago

Added red eyes to my topper. Now worth $2000

#7577 48 days ago

Lol I’m good, sold the game for $2k more than I paid. Too easy of a shooter for me.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

That's now selling for more than msrp. Too bad you missed out

#7578 48 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

That's a cool topper!

#7579 48 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

That is cool. How did you do the eyes? Are the hands part of the topper? I hadn't noticed those in pictures before.

#7580 48 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Yeah, kind of like paying $200-$300 plus for a small Japanese Gappa figure to stick in your game.

#7581 48 days ago

A closer look and it appears it isn't the Stern topper. Did you make it yourself? Maybe you should start selling them. Given Stern is charging 1k, you could probably sell a lot at half or less.

#7582 48 days ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

A closer look and it appears it isn't the Stern topper. Did you make it yourself? Maybe you should start selling them. Given Stern is charging 1k, you could probably sell a lot at half or less.

No it is not the stern topper. I took some 3d printed gargoyels and creepy hands from thingiverse. Added leds and all working on 5v. Just a fun project and not even close to 1k. Still thinking about doing more, looking at the lighting effect triggered by the shaker. Want to add motion to the small spider.

#7583 48 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

No it is not the stern topper. I took some 3d printed gargoyels and creepy hands from thingiverse. Added leds and all working on 5v. Just a fun project and not even close to 1k. Still thinking about doing more, looking at the lighting effect triggered by the shaker. Want to add motion to the small spider.

I gotta say, that easily looks just as good as the stern one! What’s the tombstone looking thing in the middle ? I have those same gargoyles but this looks SO much nicer!

#7584 48 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

If you started selling them you'd have my business. I don't have the right tools to make something like that myself. Looks awesome.

#7585 48 days ago

Not really, considering the Gappa cost me $40...and then I sold it for $200. Anyway...maybe you’ll own an EHOH one day, until then

Quoted from Utesichiban:

Yeah, kind of like paying $200-$300 plus for a small Japanese Gappa figure to stick in your game.

#7586 47 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Not really, considering the Gappa cost me $40...and then I sold it for $200. Anyway...maybe you’ll own an EHOH one day, until then

So you are publicly admitting here that you exaggerated and lied about it’s value to sell it? Cool.

#7587 47 days ago

Anyway... who has any good suggestions for getting the ball not to go SDTM rolling out of the pops! Besides jolting the machine hard mine is very consistent for doing this!

#7588 47 days ago

No, it’s worth $200-$300 and now you’re going on my ignore list.

Quoted from Utesichiban:

So you are publicly admitting here that you exaggerated and lied about it’s value to sell it? Cool.

#7589 47 days ago

Topper arrived last Wednesday ,Medisinyl mods arrived the other day! Elvira’s side armor arrive on Thursday. Now just need the pin to arrive in April.

24646198-6B61-4AD8-90B8-82D88485826B (resized).jpeg99851338-D80E-42D0-902E-4E8423C14BDA (resized).jpegD6F9EC79-C6B5-40E9-ACEE-673E387E6BDC (resized).jpeg729CBC9E-BD8E-4BB2-AF92-4BD058972501 (resized).jpeg

#7590 47 days ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Topper arrived last Wednesday ,Medisinyl mods arrived the other day! Elvira’s side armor arrive on Thursday. Now just need the pin to arrive in April.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

These fit so well, great quality. So happy with ours

Screenshot_20210321-205805_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210321-205815_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#7591 47 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

I gotta say, that easily looks just as good as the stern one! What’s the tombstone looking thing in the middle ? I have those same gargoyles but this looks SO much nicer!

The tombstone is from amazon, check tombstone halloween. It is foam and I have cut in in half. You even could get some zombie hands on amazon. The tombstone is about $12-$15. Only thing I did is paint is more black and added some yellow which gives a nice glowing effect when putting purple leds on it.

#7592 47 days ago
Quoted from PeterG:

The tombstone is from amazon, check tombstone halloween. It is foam and I have cut in in half. You even could get some zombie hands on amazon. The tombstone is about $12-$15. Only thing I did is paint is more black and added some yellow which gives a nice glowing effect when putting purple leds on it.

Sounds like a standard Halloween lawn tombstone? Really looks great, wow

#7593 47 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

amazon.com link »

I'm glad you posted this. I also bought the LE speakers and haven't been happy with them. I'll give these a go since you say it sounds way better.

#7594 47 days ago

Anyone know of any distributors with available Prems? I snoozed and my distributor sold his last one on Friday.

#7595 47 days ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Anyway... who has any good suggestions for getting the ball not to go SDTM rolling out of the pops! Besides jolting the machine hard mine is very consistent for doing this!

I replaced the rubber under the pops with the next highest up size. It made it a bit round coming out of the pops and while you still get some SDTMs, it's not quite as often. Be careful putting it on though, there's a metal guide there that likes to slice the rubber as you are putting it on.

#7596 46 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

I'm glad you posted this. I also bought the LE speakers and haven't been happy with them. I'll give these a go since you say it sounds way better.

If you bought the 'LE Speakers', did you change the speaker resistance setting as well? I can't imagine anyone not liking the LE speakers because I think they sound really good.

Rob

#7597 46 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

These fit so well, great quality. So happy with ours[quoted image][quoted image]

That’s perfect!!

#7598 46 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

If you bought the 'LE Speakers', did you change the speaker resistance setting as well? I can't imagine anyone not liking the LE speakers because I think they sound really good.
Rob

Yup i changed settings back and forth. The difference between them in weight of magnet is huge. Much better sound than the Kenwoods. Buy em on prime , free return if you don't like

#7599 46 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Yup i changed settings back and forth. The difference between them in weight of magnet is huge. Much better sound than the Kenwoods. Buy em on prime , free return if you don't like

Indeed, the Kenwood ones just don't sound right. Muffled and the songs aren't as clear. Changed the impedance, equalizer, everything. Just don't like it. These are in sale for $22 and free returns, so I'm only risking labor to try it.

#7600 46 days ago
Quoted from javagrind888:

Indeed, the Kenwood ones just don't sound right. Muffled and the songs aren't as clear. Changed the impedance, equalizer, everything. Just don't like it. These are in sale for $22 and free returns, so I'm only risking labor to try it.

Exactly and it's about 5 minutes labor. Do you have speaker lights? They look amazing, the way the blue speaker plays off the lights.

There are 8080 posts in this topic. You are on page 152 of 162.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside