Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png
IMG20240320201857.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 361.
#7201 3 years ago

New runs are shipped with updated code, hope you get your game!

Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

That’s great news!! I have one ordered and deposit put down. Will they ship with the latest code?

#7202 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

" Bird in the hand", good idea to grab one. I only use stern shakers, well integrated into this game. Worth the money, along with Medisinyl mods.

Thanks for the info on Medisinyl mods. I had not seen those. They look great and I am now on the list!

#7203 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I could fill a dumpster with all the downvotes hurled at you

LOL. What are we in junior high now?

#7204 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

" Bird in the hand", good idea to grab one. I only use stern shakers, well integrated into this game. Worth the money, along with Medisinyl mods.

I did not like how the stern shaker felt. Shook too hard. Felt obnoxious. Reminded me of the Cointaker Red Tremor. I pulled it and put in the pinballlife shaker, which are my go-to.

#7205 3 years ago

I bought three shakers from pinball life for half the price of the Stern shakers and they work great.

What did you pay for pinballlife shakers? I pay $100 for stern shakers,

#7206 3 years ago

I got my shooter rod from stern today (not my topper yet). Do you know if it is normal for the three screw bosses not to be threaded? I would expect these to be threaded from the factory but it is possible that the design relies on the screws to form the threads?

05A88FD1-E765-4BF2-80AA-8116D25879FB (resized).jpeg05A88FD1-E765-4BF2-80AA-8116D25879FB (resized).jpeg83C2CCA2-DDCF-4177-8918-513B637664EE (resized).jpeg83C2CCA2-DDCF-4177-8918-513B637664EE (resized).jpeg
#7207 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

$79 - These are my go-to shakers as well.
https://www.pinballlife.com/shaker-motor-kit-rev-c-for-stern-spike-spike-2-system-games.html

#7208 3 years ago

I'll check em out. But with shipping pretty close to $100, and I'm no tax or shipping. I can get from distributor

#7209 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Paid $79.99 plus shipping and no tax. Stern ones I have seen were $149.99. I usually buy other items also since there shipping is around $15 I believe.

#7210 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got my shooter rod from stern today (not my topper yet). Do you know if it is normal for the three screw bosses not to be threaded? I would expect these to be threaded from the factory but it is possible that the design relies on the screws to form the threads?[quoted image][quoted image]

The screws will thread it.

#7211 3 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

I did not like how the stern shaker felt. Shook too hard. Felt obnoxious. Reminded me of the Cointaker Red Tremor. I pulled it and put in the pinballlife shaker, which are my go-to.

I read that also and that’s why I went with pinball life’s. Plus cheaper.

#7212 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Thanks for the info on Medisinyl mods. I had not seen those. They look great and I am now on the list!

Also been on the list for a while. Anyone had any updates?

#7213 3 years ago

Ayyy...friendly reminder that you staaarted itttt. Gary!

Quoted from Utesichiban:

LOL. What are we in junior high now?

#7214 3 years ago

wondering if anyone has any ideas on this: I installed my playfield protector, and now the chest won't lock balls. Whether coming in from the top, or through the side entrance, it immediately ejects the ball. The switch doesn't appear to be stuck, and the protector isn't lifted or anything inside the chest mechanism.

#7215 3 years ago

Best art on pinblades for this tittle/ anyone?

#7216 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I think Stern did a good job on their blades for this one.

#7217 3 years ago

I don’t care much for any of the available blades for EHOH unfortunately so I’d go with mirrors.

Quoted from wcbrandes:

#7218 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Tilt graphics on mine, much better than sterns ,I think. Personal opinion

#7219 3 years ago

Mirror Blades on mine with a set of Pin Stadium Lights with UV.

#7220 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

What are your thought on adding a shaker motor to this title? Do you have one on your machine? Most of my other games have one and I am thinking of ordering one from PinballLife for $80.

I love my shaker in this game. It's so well integrated. It feels great when the ball is in the shooter lane and the lighting strikes in the monitor screen. Another cool effect is when Goppa is angry and the shaker starts. Elvira pops out on the screen and shakes around with the effect! I love it!! I got my shaker from Pinball Life. They are the BEST.

#7221 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Tilt graphics on mine, much better than sterns ,I think. Personal opinion

Like these ones as well but how do the colors work over all? Any pics ? Cheers

#7222 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

New runs are shipped with updated code, hope you get your game!

Me to. I really do. Didn’t care for it at first when I first saw it and played it. But when the code updated and I actually gave it a chance I fell in love with it immediately when I played it on route.

#7223 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

I am going with these art blades when/if I get it.

787D3B01-B447-4146-B192-968296045768 (resized).jpeg787D3B01-B447-4146-B192-968296045768 (resized).jpegC29A9308-16D0-48E3-AD41-CFFE61129916 (resized).jpegC29A9308-16D0-48E3-AD41-CFFE61129916 (resized).jpeg
#7224 3 years ago

Me to. I really do. Didn’t care for it at first when I first saw it and played it. But when the code updated and I actually gave it a chance I fell in love with it immediately when I played it on route.

I didn't care for Elvira when I first saw the reveal. The code was still early and there wasn't even an attract mode lightshow. I feel dumb for saying to Lyman that I didn't like it way back then. I waited and bought the last one I could find (an LE) a year ago now. It certainly changed into one of my favorite games in my collection.

I'm going to probably downsize my pinball collection this year, but Elvira will be staying for sure.

Rob

#7225 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

These look so fluid with the art work Thanks!

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7226 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

These look so fluid with the art work Thanks!

Your welcome. That’s why I love those art blades more than Sterns. Definitely goes better with the artwork.

#7227 3 years ago

I decided and went ahead and ordered the topper. I know it’s expensive, but the wife loved it and agreed to get it since only 200 made. Definitely will hold its value at the least. Would most definitely regret nothing getting it for this amazing pin. Now for Stern to come through and make mine.

#7228 3 years ago

More than 200 toppers are being made.

#7229 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

What info do you have about them? I seem to recall several distributors saying they had confirmation about 200 being the limit

#7230 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image]

Those looks great! I wish they were not so expensive. Shipping to Texas is $35! I will probably still get a pair though.

#7231 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

It is expected, but not confirmed, that there will be a second run of toppers. Right now only about 200 exist. It’s not like they are going to make more and the price will drop 50%

#7232 3 years ago

The 200 limit on the toppers was more of a guess when it was announced. It is my understanding that they were made in two waves. The first wave was not 200. Probably more like 100. Please keep in mind that the total number of Elvira games is pretty darn low. The amount of the second wave of toppers is unknown. My vendor requested 15 of them. Is he going to get 15? I seriously doubt it. Probably more like 5. At $1000 a pop most present day owners will pass on the added expense. Just doing some math. I would think there will be a total of 1500 Elvira pins in existence when production completes. I feel 250 - 300 toppers will meet the the buyer demand at that price range. Will it go up in price later on? Most likely yes. Elvira is a great game that nobody really wants to part with. Future buyers of the game on the secondary market will likely be paying a premium and you better believe that they will want the topper too.

#7233 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Like these ones as well but how do the colors work over all? Any pics ? Cheers

Sorry pics are with glass on, I dont have room to get glass off until guy comes and picks up ghostbusters

20210302_074520 (resized).jpg20210302_074520 (resized).jpg20210302_074523 (resized).jpg20210302_074523 (resized).jpg20210302_074534 (resized).jpg20210302_074534 (resized).jpg20210302_074537 (resized).jpg20210302_074537 (resized).jpg
#7234 3 years ago

I think mirrors are prob needed for this game because of the darkness. But I have some sterns that mirrors are so tight its hard to lift field up so I went with these. Not a fan of pinstadiums on this game. Good product, just not for ehoh, my opinion

#7235 3 years ago
Quoted from Utesichiban:

Changing topics, the demise of EHOH and rumor Stern may never make it again appear to be exaggerated. Got word from the distributor mine will be ready by early to mid-April. Apparently another run will be on July/August timeframe.
If you have one on order or are thinking about one, appears to be good news.

Honestly I never believed these rumors. It is a fantastic game, I feel sterns equivalent to MM. They are basically printing money with this machine and would be fools not to make more.

#7236 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Yes, get a shaker for Elvira. The shaker being synced up with the lightning that goes off before the ball is in play is worth it all by itself.

I can't seem to find stern brand shakers in stock anywhere at a reasonable price.

#7237 3 years ago

I bought three shakers from pinball life for half the price of the Stern shakers and they work great.

Be careful, there are reports that they were killing node boards.

#7238 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Where do you get them? Like I said I have been unable to find them anywhere at a reasonable price.

#7239 3 years ago

My distributor is out too

#7240 3 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

Be careful, there are reports that they were killing node boards.

That isn't what happened with mine. The copper got worn and exposed on my shakers wire, touching the metal part of the shaker.This is what caused the surge and damaged my JP's power distribution board.

Stern tech support was great about figuring out where the problem came from and fixing things. Can't speak for issues that may be occuring with others.

#7241 3 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

I can't seem to find stern brand shakers in stock anywhere at a reasonable price.

Looks like the Stern website has the shaker in stock for $109.

#7242 3 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Looks like the Stern website has the shaker in stock for $109.

That is for SAM games, which I believe is spiderman. How is the shaker in that game? Haha

#7243 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Sorry pics are with glass on, I dont have room to get glass off until guy comes and picks up ghostbusters
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks those match playfield pretty well from what I can tell? the ones from Europe, landed here in Canada are getting close to $200 which is a little steep!

#7244 3 years ago
Quoted from Syco54645:

That is for SAM games, which I believe is spiderman. How is the shaker in that game? Haha

There is a pull down window for Spike games. Not all that obvious.

#7245 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Thanks those match playfield pretty well from what I can tell? the ones from Europe, landed here in Canada are getting close to $200 which is a little steep!

They match perfect. Im sorry pics suck, but I'd have to move 3 games and I'm kinda busy with farm, and room is really cramped now

#7246 3 years ago

This has been a great week for me. I picked up my EHOH machine on Sunday, got my shooter rod yesterday and just got notification that my topper has shipped from Stern!

7B85CE60-FCE4-42EB-8B60-1E0B50B6B081 (resized).png7B85CE60-FCE4-42EB-8B60-1E0B50B6B081 (resized).png

#7247 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

Those looks great! I wish they were not so expensive. Shipping to Texas is $35! I will probably still get a pair though.

Shipping definitely high but they are worth it IMO. Much better than the ones out there now. Mirror blades wouldn’t like right to me on it.

#7248 3 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

This has been a great week for me. I picked up my EHOH machine on Sunday, got my shooter rod yesterday and just got notification that my topper has shipped from Stern!
[quoted image]

And to add to the list, your apron video display is shipping tomorrow.

#7249 3 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

And to add to the list, your apron video display is shipping tomorrow.

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Trade
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

12,500 (OBO)
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/145 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.