20240302_141221 (resized).jpg
20240305_103850 (resized).jpg
ehoh trailer (resized).png
20240219_182627 (resized).jpg
20240304_084812 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_5331530_0 (resized).jpg
IMG_7157 (resized).JPG

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 17,981 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 360.
#7001 3 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Creepo also drives the car in the Drive Me Crazy mode. Most people should see that.

He is also on the playfield art driving the car at the entrance of both orbits.

#7002 3 years ago

Imagine owning a $9k pin and not even bothering to see what’s in the game, yikes.

Quoted from adam12hicks:

Can I ask a dumb question? What's up with the Elvira HoH shooter rod? I have the amber rod on my JP Premium sitting next to it, and feel like I need a nice modded shooter rod on my HoH, but the custom rod clown thing doesn't seem to match anything in the game at all? A Gargoyle would have been great. One of Elvira's boobs would have worked. There's so many options that AREN'T what Stern released. What am I missing?

#7003 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Imagine owning a $9k pin and not even bothering to see what’s in the game, yikes.

Have had it for 3 days. Didn’t notice the resemblance. Thanks for your helpful input though.

#7004 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Yeah, they based the shooter rod off of the "final boss" deadhead. Kind of a weird choice, as unless you're really good at knocking out deadheads, you'll almost never see him. Certainly no casual or even semi-casual player of Elvira will ever likely see the Clown deadhead in normal gameplay. Would have been nice if they had used something else from the game for the shooter rod, or something more in keeping with the general aesthetic of the game or with Elvira in general.
Still, I suppose it's a "deep cut" for people who really know EHoH.

Thank you! I’ve only had the game a few days, and love it - but haven’t gotten to the end to understand that reference. A casual observer certainly wouldn’t see the tie-in to the side art / playfield / theme without someone having to explain it. Most shooter rods are pretty self explanatory.

#7005 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Have had it for 3 days. Didn’t notice the resemblance. Thanks for your helpful input though.

If it makes you feel better I won’t even say what I paid for my SLE a month ago and I didn’t notice it lol.

#7006 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Great idea. I had questioned how that RGB could tastefully be made more visible (can never see it from my height at 5' 9"), and this looks perfect (not having to tap into any lighting is a big plus for many).

I really like this mirrored tombstone idea ,
another idea I think would work is the Guns and Roses Transparent guitar pick spinner idea looks ideal, if someone made a transparent square one we could see thru the spinner with beast booster etched into it etc.

#7007 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I'd like one too, but dont see in your shop.

Me neither, where is this shop please?

#7008 3 years ago
Quoted from adam12hicks:

Just ignore him mate. You paid a lot of money to enjoy that machine in your own time. I have one and didn't notice either.

#7009 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

I really like this mirrored tombstone idea ,
another idea I think would work is the Guns and Roses Transparent guitar pick spinner idea looks ideal, if someone made a transparent square one we could see thru the spinner with beast booster etched into it etc.

This was my first thought and I looked at the pics of GnR spinner to see how it was made. I also looked at the major pinball parts suppliers looking for ideas and parts. I wasnt sure how I would do this with the tools I have. Its not out of the question yet but my first trail and error for this didnt work. Seemed that when I heated up the material to get the wire to go into the spinner it pushed back as it cooled. Therefore it would break at first hit. GnR looks like a two piece spinner and I wanted it single to keep it clear as possible. Ill keep messing with it as time allows. The attached picture shows the wire (gate off a pinbot) into the acrylic. This was actually in twice as far and as it cooled it pushed out.

But Anyways, The graveyard mirror will be up soon in my shop once I get caught up with my current orders.

Thanks
Rob

IMG_1071 (resized).JPGIMG_1071 (resized).JPG
#7011 3 years ago
Quoted from KrisGonzo:

Just ignore him mate. You paid a lot of money to enjoy that machine in your own time. I have one and didn't notice either.

Thank you

#7012 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

This was my first thought and I looked at the pics of GnR spinner to see how it was made. I also looked at the major pinball parts suppliers looking for ideas and parts. I wasnt sure how I would do this with the tools I have. Its not out of the question yet but my first trail and error for this didnt work. Seemed that when I heated up the material to get the wire to go into the spinner it pushed back as it cooled. Therefore it would break at first hit. GnR looks like a two piece spinner and I wanted it single to keep it clear as possible. Ill keep messing with it as time allows. The attached picture shows the wire (gate off a pinbot) into the acrylic. This was actually in twice as far and as it cooled it pushed out.
But Anyways, The graveyard mirror will be up soon in my shop once I get caught up with my current orders.
Thanks
Rob[quoted image]

Just ordered. Pretty cool!

#7013 3 years ago

Just ordered!

#7014 3 years ago

Thanks
Rob[quoted image]

#7015 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Any chance you could make some pop caps for Led Zep, in guitar pick shapes,? Really needed for this pin

PM Sent. For what its worth, I have made quite a bit of custom (one offs) cut acrylic for pins. Lately its been base mounts for figures so its easy to place on existing hardware.

#7016 3 years ago

Screenshot_20210214-080826_Samsung Internet (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210214-080826_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
#7017 3 years ago

My daughter just loves the game! Can’t get her off it! She is actually getting REALLY good for a nearly 4 year old, the little fella also can’t wait to give it a go

I’m definitely loving the game and enjoying all the modding up... when I’m allowed to play. Lol

D1723892-9E14-4523-B479-416CFF618A8F (resized).jpegD1723892-9E14-4523-B479-416CFF618A8F (resized).jpeg

#7018 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

My daughter just loves the game! Can’t get her off it! She is actually getting REALLY good for a nearly 4 year old, the little fella also can’t wait to give it a go
I’m definitely loving the game and enjoying all the modding up... when I’m allowed to play. Lol
[quoted image]

Man I hope Stern fullfills my deposit. Congrats on getting Elvira and your kids loving it.

#7019 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

[quoted image]

This is what the hobby is all about. Congrats on finding a game!

#7020 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Man I hope Stern fullfills my deposit. Congrats on getting Elvira and your kids loving it.

Quoted from pinballaddicted:

This is what the hobby is all about. Congrats on finding a game!

Thanks guys!

#7021 3 years ago

Hey so on the house ramp it just recently stopped grabbing the ball when you start a movie mode or whatever. The ball just passes through. Any idea on issue possibly?

#7022 3 years ago

I have two questions

Is it normal that the door doesn’t close complete at the crypt ?

And when the house is open it sometimes reject the ball to the front before animation stops. Is that a known issue ?

72D0896B-F627-4219-A967-48D785961D47 (resized).jpeg72D0896B-F627-4219-A967-48D785961D47 (resized).jpeg
#7023 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I have two questions
And when the house is open it sometimes reject the ball to the front before animation stops. Is that a known issue ?[quoted image]

Crypt door gap is normal. Can’t really be adjusted.

Not sure I understand your second question,

#7024 3 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I have two questions
And when the house is open it sometimes reject the ball to the front before animation stops. Is that a known issue ?[quoted image]

My Crypto door has a gap as well, maybe a little more than yours so I would assume its normal.

This may help on the other issue. On mine I had a problem with the diverter that lets the ball go into the house (around the back board). You can see the diverter go up and down right behind the house when playing or in test mode. What was happening on mine that it would bind when going down and never make it around on the cam that drives it. So I loosened the set screw a quarter turn (on the cam) and havent had a problem since.

Hopefully that helps.

#7025 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

This may help on the other issue. On mine I had a problem with the diverter that lets the ball go into the house (around the back board). You can see the diverter go up and down right behind the house when playing or in test mode. What was happening on mine that it would bind when going down and never make it around on the cam that drives it. So I loosened the set screw a quarter turn (on the cam) and havent had a problem since.
Hopefully that helps.

Thanks i will that check it

#7026 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Hey so on the house ramp it just recently stopped grabbing the ball when you start a movie mode or whatever. The ball just passes through. Any idea on issue possibly?

On the back side of the tunnel(where the ball should stop)there is a plastic post that should stop the ball but it’s probably getting hung up when it’s trying to go through the hole. Loosen up the 2 screws and adjust the plastic post so it’s directly in middle of the hole. My game had this issue and maybe this can help you.

#7027 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

On the back side of the tunnel(where the ball should stop)there is a plastic post that should stop the ball but it’s probably getting hung up when it’s trying to go through the hole. Loosen up the 2 screws and adjust the plastic post so it’s directly in middle of the hole. My game had this issue and maybe this can help you.

That was exactly it, easy fix and thanks for the tip!

#7028 3 years ago

I wish the spinner did more in the game. It does have a rule for Teenagers from outer space, but other than that I'm not so sure.

Rob

#7029 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me which symbol should be in front of the top when switch 57 is activated. I had it off and can’t remember.

Are there better flaps available for the front ramp (maybe cliffy) mine already getting bent on the left side

0461E4B4-11D9-4BB4-B403-A11136BD44C6 (resized).jpeg0461E4B4-11D9-4BB4-B403-A11136BD44C6 (resized).jpegCAE0B419-EC0E-4F2A-AD91-E919319F9B39 (resized).jpegCAE0B419-EC0E-4F2A-AD91-E919319F9B39 (resized).jpeg
#7030 3 years ago

I love this machine, i'm convinced it's the best pinball ever produced. But good lord, every time i make it to Gappa Angry! i turn into a brickier shooter than Russell Westbrook.

#7031 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

I love this machine, i'm convinced it's the best pinball ever produced. But good lord, every time i make it to Gappa Angry! i turn into a brickier shooter than Russell Westbrook.

Haha, me too! I think its the drum beat, gets my heart goin

#7032 3 years ago
Quoted from theadicts77:

I swear the Gargoyles block everything! One day I'll lock A ball at least!

#7033 3 years ago

Stern better come through for me!!! My family and I want this pin so bad. Definitely one of the best pins ever for me.

#7034 3 years ago

Getting my Elvira LE on Thursday, along with a YBR WOZ.... can't wait..

#7035 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

Getting my Elvira LE on Thursday, along with a YBR WOZ.... can't wait..

Wow!! Big day!! Congrats!!

#7036 3 years ago

At last updated to the newest code and installed light speaker panels. I decided to play one game after three months. And wow, what a game it was! I let the first ball drain but decided to play the rest...
IMG_20210216_171339.jpgIMG_20210216_171339.jpg

IMG_20210216_171339.jpgIMG_20210216_171339.jpg
#7037 3 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Stern better come through for me!!! My family and I want this pin so bad. Definitely one of the best pins ever for me.

I wouldn't worry about it. They will be more than happy to take your money . Probably April/May timeframe.

#7038 3 years ago
Quoted from zwartepanter:

At last updated to the newest code and installed light speaker panels. I decided to play one game after three months. And wow, what a game it was! I let the first ball drain but decided to play the rest...
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Do you have acrylics on speakers? How bout a pic?

#7039 3 years ago

Greetings guys! I have been hearing nothing but great things about this machine. I actually live in Elk Grove IL, and have an acquaintance at Stern. Today, I went to play this machine for the first time at the factory. Probably one of the best machines I have ever played. ( I didn't get to have a lot of time on it either ) I was told production to start in late March/April. I went to a distributor down the street to order her. Was told I should expect a late May delivery. Hope this helps with those of you worried about another production run.

#7040 3 years ago

Added lightning effect to my topper.

Hmm no video. Need to figure that out later.
Video to come.

20210217_211413 (resized).jpg20210217_211413 (resized).jpg

#7041 3 years ago

Here the link to the video

#7042 3 years ago

If anyone wants to sell their Signature version please message me.

#7043 3 years ago

Finally joined the club!

9D7B21CC-877A-4E18-B297-FE6EA03EDFFE (resized).jpeg9D7B21CC-877A-4E18-B297-FE6EA03EDFFE (resized).jpeg
#7044 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Do you have acrylics on speakers? How bout a pic?

IMG_20210216_153111.jpgIMG_20210216_153111.jpgIMG_20210216_153111.jpgIMG_20210216_153111.jpgIMG_20210216_153111.jpgIMG_20210216_153111.jpg
#7045 3 years ago

Reflective grave marker arrived today. Looks great. Kind of a tight fit with the Deadhead crypt mod, but no other issues. Highly recommended.

229B8EF6-7151-434D-B887-9C0C5E9C9D6A (resized).jpeg229B8EF6-7151-434D-B887-9C0C5E9C9D6A (resized).jpeg
#7046 3 years ago

Got my grave marker today too, adds a nice touch. Thanks silverball designs!

20210218_165211 (resized).jpg20210218_165211 (resized).jpg
#7047 3 years ago

I better go check my mail!! Hes also making me some great pop caps for zeppelin.

#7048 3 years ago

I wish that there was a special shooter rod where it’s one of Elvira’s boobs. It needs to be squeezable as well. I’m not going to buy the one that’s available now as it’s kinda generic looking. I’m just getting the art blades and shaker motor. I get my pin in April.

#7049 3 years ago

Maybe it can squeeze out a little warm breast milk for you when you’re hungry too.

Quoted from CosmoConstant:

I wish that there was a special shooter rod where it’s one of Elvira’s boobs. It needs to be squeezable as well. I’m not going to buy the one that’s available now as it’s kinda generic looking. I’m just getting the art blades and shaker motor. I get my pin in April.

#7050 3 years ago
Quoted from CosmoConstant:

Where are you getting it from?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs
Plastics
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
11,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
Machine - For Sale
Yucaipa, CA
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations
Interactive
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 24.99
Playfield - Plastics
Pinhead mods
Plastics
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 17,981 posts in this topic. You are on page 141 of 360.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/141?hl=adam12hicks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.