Playfield GI only titan no CLIP (resized).jpg
Playfield with CLIP GI only (resized).jpg
IMG_3575 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3572 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6179 (resized).jpeg
LS20240321000056.png
IMG20240320201857.jpg

Topic index (key posts)

27 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 361.
#5001 3 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

I would if I could find one...

Get your name on your distributor's list if you want one.

#5002 3 years ago

Michael’s has 40% off all Halloween decor, so it might make a good time to add some polishing personalize touches to your game. I think the skull totem is really cool and looks great behind the family crypt with Lermods mod, and of course we needed to add DeathHimself outside the house just above the garage. He don’t block any lights and his lantern shakes with the coil firing and shaker motor. The shadow on the house is a good effect lol.

212EEB5B-432D-4F3F-82F8-1F1D1CEC5EA0 (resized).jpeg212EEB5B-432D-4F3F-82F8-1F1D1CEC5EA0 (resized).jpegEFE92E32-9787-4E73-864F-72EB09524C1E (resized).jpegEFE92E32-9787-4E73-864F-72EB09524C1E (resized).jpeg
#5003 3 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

Michael’s has 40% off all Halloween decor, so it might make a good time to add some polishing personalize touches to your game. I think the skull totem is really cool and looks great behind the family crypt with Lermods mod, and of course we needed to add DeathHimself outside the house just above the garage. He don’t block any lights and his lantern shakes with the coil firing and shaker motor. The shadow on the house is a good effect lol.[quoted image][quoted image]

I was just looking at that Death over the past week while i was picking up floss at Michael's, but i couldn't figure out where i'd attach him..how did you secure him?

#5004 3 years ago
Quoted from Muymanwell:

I was just looking at that Death over the past week while i was picking up floss at Michael's, but i couldn't figure out where i'd attach him..how did you secure him?

Michael's sells a 1/4" wide 6mm double sided tape ( not the foam tape ). I just cut a few strips the length of the base and set down them in place.

It's made by iCraft Easy-Tear-Tape 1/4 in | 6mm

#5005 3 years ago

Michael’s has 40% off all Halloween decor, so it might make a good time to add some polishing personalize touches to your game. I think the skull totem is really cool and looks great behind the family crypt with Lermods mod, and of course we needed to add DeathHimself outside the house just above the garage. He don’t block any lights and his lantern shakes with the coil firing and shaker motor. The shadow on the house is a good effect lol.[quoted image][quoted image]

even at 40% off, I am so disappointed in the last few years of the Michaels' halloween stuff. They used to have some really interesting, creepy designs - the Spooky Town was actually spooky. Now everything they have is more like "kitchy witchy" stuff. No thanks. It doesn't IMO even fit with Elvira properly - although the few items I've seen posted here were well chosen.

#5006 3 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

even at 40% off, I am so disappointed in the last few years of the Michaels' halloween stuff. They used to have some really interesting, creepy designs - the Spooky Town was actually spooky. Now everything they have is more like "kitchy witchy" stuff. No thanks. It doesn't IMO even fit with Elvira properly - although the few items I've seen posted here were well chosen.

Yep, I was looking at the house offerings and was like WTF, nothing really animated any longer and buildings like you said are now more geared towards a cream-puff Halloween rather then horror. They really pussified the holiday.

#5007 3 years ago

Yep, I was looking at the house offerings and was like WTF, nothing really animated any longer and buildings like you said are now more geared towards a cream-puff Halloween rather then horror. They really pussified the holiday.

I'm sure they had major issues with the animated things - Halloween is hard ! LOL

#5008 3 years ago

CAD coming along nicely for Elviras Campy Camper. ‘Bout ready to print it. I may be able to make a mold and reproduce this. Upvote the post if you might be interested in one.

86C046B5-057E-4DAA-9D69-221391815CA5 (resized).jpeg86C046B5-057E-4DAA-9D69-221391815CA5 (resized).jpegAA453321-C9A4-4F29-BEFD-70946D3EE2F8 (resized).jpegAA453321-C9A4-4F29-BEFD-70946D3EE2F8 (resized).jpeg
#5009 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

CAD coming along nicely for Elviras Campy Camper. ‘Bout ready to print it. I may be able to make a mold and reproduce this. Upvote the post if you might be interested in one.
[quoted image][quoted image]

That is REALLY nice! I suggest you put a small bumped out border under the red section, which will make it easier to paint. A 3D print of this is going to be tough, the mold seems like a safer option. Also, the reverse side can pretty much be blank, since we'll really never see it.

#5010 3 years ago

Yeaaa, back side will be blank . Thinking about having it float off the screws that are already in place on the back panel, spaced with two 1” posts. The print will be in two pieces and hollow in the middle for interior lighting...final product will definitely be molded from the 3D print.

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That is REALLY nice! I suggest you put a small bumped out border under the red section, which will make it easier to paint. A 3D print of this is going to be tough, the mold seems like a safer option. Also, the reverse side can pretty much be blank, since we'll really never see it.

#5011 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

Get your name on your distributor's list if you want one.

Thanks, that worked...I am on the list.

#5012 3 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

So I’m just curious how many of you are planning to buy the stern topper that was shown for $1000?

To get my $1,000 I need to know for sure exactly what’s in it and exactly what it does first. And in my specific case, it also needs to hold its own against the topper on BKSOR, i.e., significantly enhance the EHoH game experience at least to a reasonably similar degree (albeit in a different way) that the topper did for BKSOR.

Since my collection is pretty small and my only game with a topper is BKSOR (and that topper is really tops in toppers), I don’t want to add another topper to one of my games - especially for $1K - if only adds Jurassic Park topper-like enhancements.

But again, this is just me in my situation. If all of my games had toppers I’d be adding this one if for no other reason than to just keep the look of my collection going - even if it did nothing but light up.

Not going to sweat it if I miss it though due to it being sold out or it not ultimately feeling worth it to me.

#5013 3 years ago

No topper for me. It would probably be over $1500 after tax, shipping exchange rate, etc. I don't have any toppers for my games... I'm topless

Rob

#5014 3 years ago

Just updated to v.99 —-

Question: ‘They came from outer space multiball’. Does this mode ever END? I got down to a single ball twice during the multi and it just stayed in mode. Thought that was strange.

#5015 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just updated to v.99 —-
Question: ‘They came from outer space multiball’. Does this mode ever END? I got down to a single ball twice during the multi and it just stayed in mode. Thought that was strange.

I believe you are referring to one of the house haunts. If so could you have started the mode, then started one of the multi balls, and haunt wasn’t finished even though you drained all but one ?

#5016 3 years ago

It’s the final haunt wizard mode previously called ‘attic party’ currently called ‘They came from space’ in v.99 Its a multi ball mode and shows you get abducted by aliens and you hurl through space exploding spiders yadda yadda. Well...there’s no timer and the mode just doesn’t ever end until you lose the ball haha.

Quoted from jandrea95:

I believe you are referring to one of the house haunts. If so could you have started the mode, then started one of the multi balls, and haunt wasn’t finished even though you drained all but one ?

#5017 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

It’s the final haunt wizard mode previously called ‘attic party’ currently called ‘They came from space’ in v.99 Its a multi ball mode and shows you get abducted by aliens and you hurl through space exploding spiders yadda yadda. Well...there’s no timer and the mode just doesn’t ever end until you lose the ball haha.

Honestly, my first assumption was it’s something I’ve yet to see because I’m not very good. I should have stuck with that assumption. My apologies.

#5018 3 years ago

I've officially earned my Elvira HoH stripes and installed the ramp washer. Whew, that was a bit of a pain! Not technically that difficult, but just sort of awkward to reach those house screws. Also, I'm lucky enough to have all the right bits and tools to reach the screws and also to turn that tiny ramp screw. I feel like I'm part of a special club that had to put blood, sweat, and tears into their EHoHs. You guys who got the washer installed from the factory don't know how easy you had it!

In the end I did have to take some tin snips and trim off like a mm from the bottom-right of the ramp flap. As even with the washer, the ramp would sometimes still just hang-up on the gargoyle flap-wire if it was pushed over all the way from a ball hit. 5 seconds and some tin snips, and now I never have to worry about it hanging up ever again.

IMG_20200913_162204 (resized).jpgIMG_20200913_162204 (resized).jpg

Also, I got to House Party tonight! So Woohoo! After finishing House Party, it was nice to see some new movie modes. Sort of a reward for your hard work, as the starting movies and their accompanying quotes can get a little old when they're repeated over and over.

#5019 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I've officially earned my Elvira HoH stripes and installed the ramp washer. Whew, that was a bit of a pain! Not technically that difficult, but just sort of awkward to reach those house screws. Also, I'm lucky enough to have all the right bits and tools to reach the screws and also to turn that tiny ramp screw. I feel like I'm part of a special club that had to put blood, sweat, and tears into their EHoHs. You guys who got the washer installed from the factory don't know how easy you had it!
In the end I did have to take some tin snips and trim off like a mm from the bottom-right of the ramp flap. As even with the washer, the ramp would sometimes still just hang-up on the gargoyle flap-wire if it was pushed over all the way from a ball hit. 5 seconds and some tin snips, and now I never have to worry about it hanging up ever again.
[quoted image]
Also, I got to House Party tonight! So Woohoo! After finishing House Party, it was nice to see some new movie modes. Sort of a reward for your hard work, as the starting movies and their accompanying quotes can get a little old when they're repeated over and over.

Wow, I truly thought I researched every game fix there was. What is this house washer you speak of? Is this something that helps with rejects of some sort?

#5020 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Maybe it's a bug? I've not made it there either I don't think

#5021 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Wow, I truly thought I researched every game fix there was. What is this house washer you speak of? Is this something that helps with rejects of some sort?

It was a fix to keep the ball from getting trapped behind the house / ramp ,IIRC. The washer is inserted vertically between the ramp and one of the guides

#5022 3 years ago
Quoted from jandrea95:

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

It was a fix to keep the ball from getting trapped behind the house / ramp ,IIRC. The washer is inserted vertically between the ramp and one of the guides

Well, you guys are sort of right and sort of wrong. The nylon washer is installed between the lifting ramp and the railing. It has the effect of keeping the ramp itself more centered between the two gargoyles/railings. Apparently December+ builds all ready have the washer pre-installed, but the early games did not. Without the washer, the ramp can shift over to the right enough to hang up on the right-side gargoyle assembly. When this happens the ramp gets stuck open and can't lower back down. So nothing to do with rejected balls, just stuck ramps. In my case, even with the washer the tip of the ramp could still get stuck, so I had to shave a little off the flap.

7e5e3523a5c1c06620613ebf58038b384f84f49c (resized).jpg7e5e3523a5c1c06620613ebf58038b384f84f49c (resized).jpg

You can see the washer in question in this picture.

Also, IMO the house is an underrated pinball mech. It really is pretty complicated and has a lot of ways that it can hold and release the ball, and just a lot of cool features that aren't apparent at first glance.

#5023 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Well, you guys are sort of right and sort of wrong. The nylon washer is installed between the lifting ramp and the railing. It has the effect of keeping the ramp itself more centered between the two gargoyles/railings. Apparently December+ builds all ready have the washer pre-installed, but the early games did not. Without the washer, the ramp can shift over to the right enough to hang up on the right-side gargoyle assembly. When this happens the ramp gets stuck open and can't lower back down. So nothing to do with rejected balls, just stuck ramps. In my case, even with the washer the tip of the ramp could still get stuck, so I had to shave a little off the flap.
[quoted image]
Also, IMO the house is an underrated pinball mech. It really is pretty complicated and has a lot of ways that it can hold and release the ball, and just a lot of cool features that aren't apparent at first glance.

Gotcha, thx for the clarification !

#5024 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

[quoted image]

It is a great feature on a great game. Good pics you posted for those who needed

#5025 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

[quoted image]

Thanks for the explanation !

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#5026 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

You do know you can choose the haunt you start, right? Each window represents a haunt. When haunts are lit, use the flippers to move the lit window one before or one after the haunt you want to start (depending on which flipper you're shooting the ball from). When you shoot the house, the corresponding haunt will start. On start, select the window you want. Collecting the Back Door skill shot will start that haunt.

Left side of house:
Top window = "Teenagers from Outer Space"
Bottom left window = "The Brain that Wouldn't Die"
Bottom right window = "The Manster"

Right side of house:
Top window = "The Werewolf of Washington"
Middle window = "Manos: The Hand of Fate"
Bottom window = "Night of the Living Dead"

Far right of house (only window - requires skeleton key to unlock) = "Santa Conquers the Martians", "The Satanic Rites of Dracula", "The Giant Gila Monster"

#5027 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Just updated to v.99 —-

If I remember correctly, it does end once you collect all of the super jackpots. I've only started it twice and completed it once. I also thought it was odd that it didn't end upon draining down to one ball. I figured I'd just wait till the next code update to see if it remains the same.

#5028 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

You do know you can choose the haunt you start, right? Each window represents a haunt. When haunts are lit, use the flippers to move the lit window one before or one after the haunt you want to start (depending on which flipper you're shooting the ball from). When you shoot the house, the corresponding haunt will start. On start, select the window you want. Collecting the Back Door skill shot will start that haunt.
Left side of house:
Top window = "Teenagers from Outer Space"
Bottom left window = "The Brain that Wouldn't Die"
Bottom right window = "The Manster"
Right side of house:
Top window = "The Werewolf of Washington"
Middle window = "Manos: The Hand of Fate"
Bottom window = "Night of the Living Dead"
Far right of house (only window - requires skeleton key to unlock) = "Santa Conquers the Martians", "The Satanic Rites of Dracula", "The Giant Gila Monster"

I knew about using the flippers to change lit windows/movies, but I didn't realize that once you had the key you could play those other three movies. As the one time I've got Dracula was after house party. Interesting.

#5029 3 years ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

I knew about using the flippers to change lit windows/movies, but I didn't realize that once you had the key you could play those other three movies. As the one time I've got Dracula was after house party. Interesting.

Cool. The way you worded your statement, it sounded like you might not have known. Just making sure.

#5030 3 years ago

I’d like to see a mod that labels each of those windows. There are modes with fewer shots, so you’d do those first to light the extra ball. Similarly, once you get the key, you can play Santa, Gila or Dracula.

I even thought about making small labels, but it would look fugly. Any other ideas?

#5031 3 years ago

Yes, “it came from space” mode does not end until you fight all the enemies and collect their jackpots. The house turret/lights/screen change to show which enemy you are fighting. I believe it adds a ball when you change enemies if you are already down to one ball.

I had been playing 3 ball mode since I got this pin and only hit the final mode twice. I just switched to 5 ball for fun and I’ve already got to the final mode 2 more times in 2 days. Damn, I love this game and can’t wait to see what Lyman adds in the final code.

If you get the skeleton key make sure to play The Giant Gila Monster. It has a great gimmick where you need to get pop hits to collect bottles of nitroglycerin before your shots light up. One of the best modes in the game.

#5032 3 years ago

Anyone know of a game play stream running latest or near latest code? I haven't seen one since it first started shipping. Been thinking about hunting one of these down, and wanted to see more current code and gameplay.

#5033 3 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

Anyone know of a game play stream running latest or near latest code? I haven't seen one since it first started shipping. Been thinking about hunting one of these down, and wanted to see more current code and gameplay.

Dead Flip twitch channel has streamed each code update so far I think. They're probably on the you tube channel as well

#5034 3 years ago

Ahhhh perfect! Thank you! I’ve been to “They came from space” twice so far but never completed...mainly on account of me just generally being confused about why it didn’t end haha ( I thought I had a ball stuck somewhere both times ) The Gila monster mode is awesome! I can’t believe the coding on this game. It’s TOP NOTCH...I can’t think of another pin that has this much variety in gameplay. EHOH deserves top 5 status IMO

Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

Yes, “it came from space” mode does not end until you fight all the enemies and collect their jackpots. The house turret/lights/screen change to show which enemy you are fighting. I believe it adds a ball when you change enemies if you are already down to one ball.
I had been playing 3 ball mode since I got this pin and only hit the final mode twice. I just switched to 5 ball for fun and I’ve already got to the final mode 2 more times in 2 days. Damn, I love this game and can’t wait to see what Lyman adds in the final code.
If you get the skeleton key make sure to play The Giant Gila Monster. It has a great gimmick where you need to get pop hits to collect bottles of nitroglycerin before your shots light up. One of the best modes in the game.

#5035 3 years ago
Quoted from damadczar:

I will be streaming it again tonight.
twitch.tv/pridepinball 9pm cdt

#5036 3 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

I will be streaming it again tonight.
twitch.tv/pridepinball 9pm cdt

I may check that out! Kevin Manne's streams FINALLY made me download Twitch, and the P3 CCR integrated features are brilliant!

#5037 3 years ago

Updated Campy Camper... might just do it solid so it’s easier to mold.

90067073-B3A3-4C57-9A21-42853F5D1D9D (resized).jpeg90067073-B3A3-4C57-9A21-42853F5D1D9D (resized).jpeg
#5038 3 years ago

I beat “it came from space” tonight and nothing happened. Once you make the last shot it kills your flippers so all balls drain and then it just resets the haunts without any special animations or callouts. I assume this will be changed in the final code.

#5039 3 years ago

Same, I get the impression that the mode has not been fully coded.

Quoted from UnholySpectacle:

I beat “it came from space” tonight and nothing happened. Once you make the last shot it kills your flippers so all balls drain and then it just resets the haunts without any special animations or callouts. I assume this will be changed in the final code.

#5040 3 years ago

I had an odd think happen today with my EHOH. I was working on an issue with the ball hanging up under the controlled drop down gate behind the house. It's the one just behind the house that the ball goes through after you plunge it. I think it's resolved now and you can find the thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-hoh-problem-is-driving-me-nuts-any-opinions#post-5853622 .

Anyway, here's the weird part; I had to remove the house and gate assembly to repair this issue then reattach everything when fixed. I've had this house removed once already in the past but not the gate assembly. Before this last removal and reassembly I was struggling to break 500,000,000. I was playing my butt off and a few times I completed Gapa Angry, Attic Attack and all the house haunts. (I play 5 balls). Now that the fix is complete and working my score has jumped to commonly scoring over 5,000,000,000.

What could have changed? It certainly wasn't my game play. I've had better games before my fixand my scores are more then 6 times greater. Is scoring above 3,000,000,000 usual with this game?

#5041 3 years ago
Quoted from dschulpius:

I had an odd think happen today with my EHOH. I was working on an issue with the ball hanging up under the controlled drop down gate behind the house. It's the one just behind the house that the ball goes through after you plunge it. I think it's resolved now and you can find the thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-hoh-problem-is-driving-me-nuts-any-opinions#post-5853622 .
Anyway, here's the weird part; I had to remove the house and gate assembly to repair this issue then reattach everything when fixed. I've had this house removed once already in the past but not the gate assembly. Before this last removal and reassembly I was struggling to break 500,000,000. I was playing my butt off and a few times I completed Gapa Angry, Attic Attack and all the house haunts. (I play 5 balls). Now that the fix is complete and working my score has jumped to commonly scoring over 5,000,000,000.
What could have changed? It certainly wasn't my game play. I've had better games before my fixand my scores are more then 6 times greater. Is scoring above 3,000,000,000 usual with this game?

Sounds like an opto is misaligned and constantly triggering contributing to your score but something like that should be really obvious by the sounds and callouts. I can tell you upon beating the game earlier on 5 balls I only scored 750,000,000. What’s even crazier is that my GC score is over 1 billion but that was on a 3 ball game where I destroyed on house party.

#5042 3 years ago

Everything seems to be playing nicely. I guess I need to go into the switch test to see if there are any issues. Thanks.

#5043 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Updated Campy Camper... might just do it solid so it’s easier to mold.
[quoted image]

Looking good! Now we just need someone to make decals for the spider webs and text.

#5044 3 years ago

Well, after much waffling around. I Joined. I ordered a NIB today.

#5045 3 years ago

I'm sure I saw a thread or post talking about how to adjust the Dead Head crypt door in EHOH. I've looked around again and can't find it or any mention of how to do this. My door is always open about 3/8th of an inch or more.

Can someone point out a thread talking about the best way to adjust it? Probably has something to do with adjustring the optos I'd guess. I could start taking everything apart but I thought I'd try to read up on it first.

Thanks!

#5046 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

Well, after much waffling around. I Joined. I ordered a NIB today.

Nothing wrong with waffles, one of my favorite breakfast foods.

#5047 3 years ago
Quoted from dschulpius:

I'm sure I saw a thread or post talking about how to adjust the Dead Head crypt door in EHOH. I've looked around again and can't find it or any mention of how to do this. My door is always open about 3/8th of an inch or more.
Can someone point out a thread talking about the best way to adjust it? Probably has something to do with adjustring the optos I'd guess. I could start taking everything apart but I thought I'd try to read up on it first.
Thanks!

It will never be completely shut. All of them have a bit of gap. Just how it was made / designed. Others have tried “fixing it” narrowing the gap and ended up getting into a lengthy ordeal that yielded little to no results.
I’d leave it be

#5048 3 years ago

I gotta say i was really hoping 1.0 dropped today.. just would have been Kismet

Happy Birthday to our Mistress of the Dark!

#5049 3 years ago
Quoted from dschulpius:

Thanks for the advice. The problem did turn out to be a misaligned ramp opto. It's the right ramp that turns around over the pops. Every time the pops would go off the ramp opto would register like a ball was going through it. Seems every time the ramp shook the opto would move and see the edge of the peep hole it's shining through. Double scoring and all the stuff that goes with making a ramp shot just just from a ball in the pops. LOL.

Now I'm back to normal scoring. Kind of a let down seeing the smaller scores. I thought I was really something there for a while. LOL.

#5050 3 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

It will never be completely shut. All of them have a bit of gap. Just how it was made / designed. Others have tried “fixing it” narrowing the gap and ended up getting into a lengthy ordeal that yielded little to no results.
I’d leave it be

Thanks for the advice. I took the crypt house assembly completely apart to see what was going on. You are correct. There is no way to get it to close completely without something scraping, breaking or bumping. However I did remove the opto bracket and added three #4 washers under each hole while I had it apart. That was enough to close the gap more then half way and everything clears nicely. More then the three washers caused the skull to hit the front of the house and the opto blinder to bind inside of the "U" optos. It actually looks much better now and I cant see the skull's jaw anymore. Just a sliver of light. I'm good with that. Thanks again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

14,000 (OBO)
$ 12.95
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

There are 18,040 posts in this topic. You are on page 101 of 361.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/101?hl=robertstone0407 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.