7 months ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 months ago by Blake
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

62D33BE2-FAC4-4D89-8FA3-96CBFC58FB3E (resized).jpeg
DE7EAD19-44DD-4298-A5D5-59AEFC1F7C87 (resized).jpeg
20191211_201138 (resized).jpg

#1 7 months ago

Thanks
Blake

#2 7 months ago

Thanks for the vid. Man that is a beautiful game! Great Christmas present.

#3 7 months ago

Great looking game.

#5 7 months ago

Super awesome game. Video looks good. Congrats!

#6 7 months ago

I threw caution to the wind and also jumped in... really wanted a JP, but my faith remains rock solid in Lyman and I'm a sucker for B movies. My premium arrives tomorrow. Can't wait to play it.

Thanks Blake!

Thanks
Patrick

#7 7 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I threw caution to the wind and also jumped in... really wanted a JP, but my faith remains rock solid in Lyman and I'm a sucker for B movies. My premium arrives tomorrow. Can't wait to play it.
Thanks Blake!
Thanks
Patrick

Cool man! My uncle won this through Project Pinball. My son and I were super pumped to be able to help setup and get a chance to play. So we figured we would have fun filming it. Glad yours arrives for the holidays!

Enjoy
Blake

#8 7 months ago

That's where we got this. Congratulations, what a great charity. My wife is from Burlington.

20191211_201138 (resized).jpg
#9 7 months ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

That's where we got this. Congratulations, what a great charity. My wife is from Burlington.[quoted image]

Thats awesome! Yea he was pretty blown away when he saw the raffle results. And like you said, super great charity so you don't feel bad contributing regularly. Burlington is about 40 minutes from me.

Thanks
Blake

#10 7 months ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

What a great charity.

Quoted from Blake:

Super great charity.

I would consider any charity from which I had received a new Stern pinball to be great.
However, as many times as I have participated in such raffles, I have never won anything.

#11 7 months ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

I would consider any charity from which I had received a new Stern pinball to be great.
However, as many times as I have participated in such raffles, I have never won anything.

To reiterate, I did not win this machine. I did enjoy the unboxing, gameplay, and filming of it though. I have participated in only a couple raffles on pins, all of which were private party raffles for used games. I have never won but had fun in the excitement of the drawing.

The reason for calling it great is because the proceeds nearly doubled the value of the pin. And is going directly to put pins in hospitals for sick kids.
That sounds like a great thing to me.

Thanks
Blake

#12 7 months ago

I got lucky I bought one ticket. It was only the second raffle I had participated in. I bought five tickets for the Elvira raffle that your uncle won. I'm glad somebody in Vermont won.

#13 7 months ago

Man, that kid has some serious pinball skills. Good job.

#14 7 months ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Man, that kid has some serious pinball skills. Good job.

Thank you

He won the Pintastic youth championship last year and this year came in second.

Blake

62D33BE2-FAC4-4D89-8FA3-96CBFC58FB3E (resized).jpegDE7EAD19-44DD-4298-A5D5-59AEFC1F7C87 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 104.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
COINTAKER.COM
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods
$ 16.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside