Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 14 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by luch
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

elvira-dagger_elvira_feature-1.jpg
    giphy.gif
    2539433-2642583531-24674.gif
    #1 2 years ago

Which one is going to be rarest!

#2 2 years ago

sle

#3 2 years ago

Both are insanely overpriced but one comes with a piece of an old couch!

#4 2 years ago

I mean, isn't the SLE only 50 units whereas 40th is 199?

40th is a nicer looking package IMHO.

#5 2 years ago

These games are embarrassing IMO

#6 2 years ago

Gary's reaction after seeing people pay $7k - $10k+ over LE prices for the SLE and 40th anniversary versions.

2539433-2642583531-24674.gif2539433-2642583531-24674.gif

#7 2 years ago

40th is a whole another level gorgeous in person.

#8 2 years ago

I'm not getting the love is for the 40th edition. All the editions have fantastic art packages. I honesty think the 40th is much weaker than the SLE and would place it above the premium but below the LE and SLE. I prefer the red couch with red blood armor. To me, it fits the theme so much better. I realize that art is subjective, so let's focus on the differences between the SLE and the 40th.

Both have foil decals, and both have mirrored backglass. So basic upgrades are equal. It really comes down to esthetics.

SLE has the accurate red couch with red dripping blood armor. It also has a classic image of Elvira on the head.

40th has a pink couch with purple dripping blood armor and just a small image of her face on the head. It also has the (IMO) eyesore 40th on all sides of the artwork. Admittedly, it is an attractive package if you take away the other versions and throw aside what makes sense to the theme.

I'd take the SLE.

#9 2 years ago

what did the SLE sell for? I know at the time it was also "Call for price". I remember people saying it was $15k. Is that correct?

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from kklank:

40th is a whole another level gorgeous in person.

Cause it's purple? I mean come on, it's $200 of powder coating. For 20 grand. yippee

#11 2 years ago

40th is stunning in person .Still only a 12k game at best .

#12 2 years ago

50 vs 199 , easily the SLE

#13 2 years ago
    giphy.gifgiphy.gif
    #14 2 years ago

Guys The dagger shooter rod is made of 24kt gold and precious gems. Hands down 40th for me.

elvira-dagger_elvira_feature-1.jpgelvira-dagger_elvira_feature-1.jpg
    #15 2 years ago
    Quoted from playtwowin:

Guys The dagger shooter rod is made of 24kt gold and precious gems. Hands down 40th for me.[quoted image]

Lol, keep that gem dagger toy, I rather spend that extra 10k on another LE.

9 months later
    #16 1 year ago

Which is most valuable now? SLE you never see?

#17 1 year ago

both about the same

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-hoh-40th-vs-hoh-sle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.