Topic Stats

• 23 posts
  • 10 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Big_Bob
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

eatpm pic.JPG
342137-i.jpg
pp.jpg
IMG_1024.jpg

#1 4 years ago

Title says it all looking for a good EATPM for sale.. Closer to Indiana the better...

Thanks,

Paul

1 month later
#4 4 years ago

Good luck bump, hard to find Elvira these days.

#5 4 years ago

I will get one, one of these days.... Bump..

1 week later
1 week later
#7 4 years ago

Found and purchased…

Finally!!!!

#8 4 years ago

Congrats man, I have looked for years and the stars just haven't aligned yet. Enjoy your new game man.

#9 4 years ago

Tell us a little bit about it...these are hard to find in nice condition

#10 4 years ago

Good machine.. Biggest issue is that the Cabinet decals need to be replaced however the cabinet is in prefect shape as there are no scratches or corners dinged up. Ramps are decent but I would like to find replacements. A few cracked plastics, so I will be investing in a new set… But Electronically and Mechanically 100%.. Playfield is in excellent shape as well, oh and the translight is pretty good as well. Started tearing her down last night can't wait to get her all cleaned up.. I will post pics when she isn't so dirty..

#11 4 years ago

Thanks, lookin' forward to the pics

#12 4 years ago

Awesome! My first machine, she's amazing! Hope you have a great time playing.

#13 4 years ago

Good to hear, Make sure to head over and post your pics on the EATPM Club thread when you get her cleaned up!

#15 4 years ago

Hey can one of you guys take a picture of the right side of your Party ramp.. I am looking for what goes there.

IMG_1024.jpg

I need to figure out what goes between the right ramp post and the steel post that I have there in that picture..

Thanks

#16 4 years ago

you mean this?

pp.jpg

#17 4 years ago

On mine, I have the party punch switch wires coming out of the larger hole. The the flasher as seen. and two GI LED's out of the smaller two holes.

#18 4 years ago

What I am asking is what goes where I now have the blue arrow.. Is there a wire guard there to keep the ball from going under the ramp?

342137-i.jpg

Thanks

1 week later
#19 4 years ago

Mine has a steel wire guide that goes from there to a hole in the PF very close to the post with the black rubber by the "Lizard Tongue" pizza slice.

Jeff

#20 4 years ago

Yep… I had to make one.. Just waiting on new plastics to arrive and then she is going back together….

#21 4 years ago

you should check into getting the cpr backglass. and check in with centerflank he is doing free rivet service. If you don't already have a rivet press. I'm sending him my elvira plastics to him tomorrow.

#22 4 years ago

Holding off on the back glass… The translight I have looks pretty good… Not perfect but pretty good. I do have my name in for a playfield with CPR.. Also got new ramps.. I have her all back together but I need to take the playfield out so I can reinstall the slide ramp and attach the two ramps together..

I will post some pics when finished..

#23 4 years ago

Pic attached, obviously during tear down.eatpm pic.JPG

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside