(Topic ID: 73265)

Elvira and the Party Monsters FS/FT, UPDATE NO LONGER FS!

By thewolks

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jfh
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thewolks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Testing the waters here, I am thinking of selling or trading an Elvira and the Party Monsters Pin... I know there are some on eBay for around $4K+, but I am looking to be reasonable here and wanted to see if it is the right time to sell it? anyway taking offers or trade offers, don't have any good pictures right now, but will get some posted as soon as I can, it is fully working and playfield is in great shape. Looking for $2,200, but If I shop it out and add New legs, leg bolts, legs protectors, legs levelers $2,600
This is an old image, sorry I have not been able to update my post (didn't have much in reply's so I have not paid the post much attention), my niece is in town and I have not had any time between work and spending time with her before we take her home next week. I will post some better pictures when I get a chance soon. thanks and again sorry.

2 weeks later
#5 10 years ago

bump on interest? I will try and update with pictures soon.

1 week later
#23 10 years ago

Sorry, I have been out of pocket a bit lately, I have my niece in town for the holidays and year end with work, I will probably be available in a week after I take her back to Houston. I will have some time then to get some pictures and post them up. Again sorry for the delay... I also have replied to all the PM's and again thank you for all the interest.

#25 10 years ago

Well, thanks for all the interest, but while I was talking to my wife about my plans for the game after our niece left. I told her I was going to start getting pictures and looking to make a deal on it.....Wife says NO... so this is a lesson I should have learned (I had once listed our Addams on CL and had a buyer ready to come by and check it out, told her about it and she said WHAT?? No your not...) so I guess this is no longer available....Sorry to all

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 49.99
$ 70.00
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

$ 45.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 69.99
$ 18.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider thewolks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-fsft-arlington-tx?tu=thewolks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.