Quoted from loanguy7171973:
Anything in particular with this game to watch out for?
* check for chipped ramps at the entrances (posts don't always protect them)
* check to make sure the ball doesn't get stuck beneath the lower pop bumper (some owners don't replace this band because it's not easy to get to)
* Check for broken plastics, particularly the vertical ones in front of the ramps, and the "J-A-M LIGHTS LOCK"
* Check for wear on the inserts at the top (B-A-T)
* go into lamp test, make sure the dead heads in the upper right corner work. Sometimes the connector gets wonky, though reflowing the connector usually fixes it
* check for cracked skull on ball lock, typically the front boss gets cracked
Quoted from PittPin:
I ran the alligator clips and wire down through the hole just behind the boogie men. The clips are hooked to one of the 44/47 bulbs in the boogie man area.
I hope you're planning on soldering them permanently. I would hate to see those alligator clips get loose and short on something. LOVE the mod
Quoted from elevatedreality:
Does anyone happen to have an extra JAM plastic or an extra boogie man plastic
If you don't want to buy the whole set, order from here:
Quoted from AlexSMendes:
Does anyone have internal sideboard arts on its EatPM? I have these decals installed at each and every machine of mine, but could never find them for EatPM!
Been meaning to place a vinyl order for some people on this thread, here's what mine looked like:
Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside