(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 24 hours ago by pyrotech
  • Topic is favorited by 123 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Eyeball_close_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
20240414_155259.jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sonic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1442 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mrs-your-entire-pin-/page/2#post-6450764

Someone bought an entire MRS set for their EATPM restore....will be curious to see how the performance of the pin is when complete.....

#1445 2 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Do you have any pictures that show them well? I’d love to get rid of those switches!

Hopefully you can get some pics - but here's an example from WH2O .....they are so small they go underneath both the ramp and typically the decal there at the opening..... this customer replaced both gates for the entrance to Bigfoot Bluff and Insanity Falls...as you see - you'll see nothing..

https://imgproxy.pinside.com/YaOvRD2T7CvPg3hwM6iVs5lAYMlekWYz3-VkAQAVFrU/rs:fit:2048:2048/q:70/aHR0cHM6Ly9vLnBpbnNpZGUuY29tLzgvNzEvMzAvODcxMzBlNzUwYWUwNzQxMzE3ZTczNWQxNzY5YmU3MjQ2OTU0YjFmZS5qcGc

1 month later
#1498 2 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

I replaced my Monster Slide ramp-entry gate switch with an MRS from M&M Creations, Sonic and blubboman . Highly recommended! It solved a couple gameplay issues that I was having with my ramp and it also opens up the ramp and leaves it looking so much cleaner.
After I installed ramp protectors, my old ramp-entry switch was out of adjustment didn't always work. I tried a couple times to adjust it better, but never had much luck. Not a huge deal since it doesn't affect gameplay, but I did miss out on some sound effects and flashers. But my big issue was that the ball would sometimes get hung up in the gate wireform/cover, ricochet back, and roll back down the ramp. MRS solves both of those problems, and it looks better too!

Thanks for this excellent video Kyle!

Matt & Dan
M&M Creations

2 weeks later
#1520 2 years ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Beware I had a clearance issue on the Monster Slide too--I just didn't notice until the next day. The green plastic over the skull tunnel snapped the MRS off of the ramp when I slid the ramp into place. Too low on the ramp and the MRS won't register shots on the edges of the ramp. Too high on the ramp and you'll run into the green plastic or you'll never get the Oh-yeah/Oh-no call outs on weak shots. I think I found the perfect spot--but it took me 3 attempts to do it!

Get the one on your Cyclone yet Kyle?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 45.95
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 18.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 69.99
$ 49.99
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sonic.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=sonic and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.