(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pyrotech
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Eyeball_close_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
20240414_155259.jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pyrotech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1333 3 years ago

I need some help with my Elvira. On my flip up targets with Elvira and Dracula they will not flip up. Sometimes 1/4, 1/2, or sometimes never pop up. It scores correctly and lights come on but do not pop up. New to club love the post posts. Thanks pyrotec

#1335 3 years ago

I hope these help?

IMG_20201114_220616972 (resized).jpgIMG_20201114_220616972 (resized).jpgIMG_20201114_220633216 (resized).jpgIMG_20201114_220633216 (resized).jpgIMG_20201114_220906188 (resized).jpgIMG_20201114_220906188 (resized).jpg
#1337 3 years ago

I had some work done on one of my other machines. He thought it could be a bent pop up bracket, maybe? So, I order a new bracket but it has a screw that I can not get out it just spins in the hole forward and reverse (not good). I think I have to cut the head of the screw off then I can replace the bracket. On the second photo, should you be able to see the red target under that metal swivel piece?

#1339 3 years ago

Yes, eclip is missing, but it moves freely. I took them off before about 6 weeks before and cleaned them off. I lost the eclip when I tried to put it back on. But that did not do anything to them. Elvira and Dracula still move the same before I cleaned and after I cleaned them.

#1341 3 years ago

If you hit from the front it moves maybe 1/16.

6 months later
#1405 2 years ago
Quoted from TheCreature:

Looking for an Elvira “Let’s Play Pinball” promo plastic. Anyone a seller or have a lead to follow? Thanks![quoted image]

I found one on ebay ebay.com link: itm $110

1 month later
#1409 2 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Yep, here's the game I shopped 9 years ago... think she has waited long enough?[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man, it looks like Elvira went thou a war.

2 months later
#1490 2 years ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

DONE!! She's ready to party again!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man that Elvira goods great. Where did you get pinball cards from?

3 weeks later
#1511 2 years ago

I bought my Eatpm and it had a transit for the backglass. Did it have a true backglass in it or a mirror backglass? Thanks

1 month later
#1534 2 years ago
Quoted from stavio:

Boogie man down, I repeat boogie man down...
[quoted image]

Man you must have been nailing that shot up the middle.

3 weeks later
#1548 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

How many 3 million point jack pots have you achieved in a single game? When the light is lit I choke more times than not. Damn!!!!

Once a game every so often, I also have it set up with no letters lit, that's why my high score is only 11mil. When I do get it my wife likes to make fun me doing my little dance.

1 month later
#1573 2 years ago

I had to adjust my left flipper bat, easy. So I moved it back to correct position. Played the game and the flipper keep moving further up the playfield. Turned it off and reset again, maybe I did not tighten all the way. Did it again and it moved up the playfield again. Any ideas? Thanks

#1575 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Pull the Bat out and check the shaft for wear / divots. Sometimes you can get it mashed just right so that it will always want to migrate back to where you don't want it.
Swapping bats from one side to the other side will usually allow you to secure a bat that has a deformed shaft without it migrating.

Thanks, I will check it out.

1 month later
#1613 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Finally got powdercoat back, thanks again to Robertstone0407 another killer job! Making some progress….
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Good.

7 months later
#1725 1 year ago
Quoted from DarthPaul:

Took a dinner break and watched a little of the Hallmark channel. Decided to go back down to give it another shot and 10 minutes later, I did it. Elvira never looked better.

I found out sometime a break helps.

1 week later
#1736 1 year ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Yesterday afternoon I installed new bumper caps, new ramps, new plastics excluding the Organ Player and Elvira in the Cauldron (I didn’t see the need to replace those) and I also installed the M&M Creations rollover switch, so it was a long afternoon/evening. Doing all this at the same time made sense because I had everything ripped apart and its very time consuming.
I’d like to give a shout out to Kyle5574 on YouTube, his video helped me out quite a bit, but I did a couple of things differently. This is many layered processes that has a few curve balls, and his video is very helpful.
I removed the back playfield glass channel which allowed to get access behind the backwall making it easier to remove the screw holding the ramps together. By doing that and removing the Boogiemen plastic it will allow access to drill a new hole in the PF because the predrilled ramp hole did not line up.
The decal on the left ramp is not a perfect fit, I had to start mine slightly higher or the curve would have been offline, it’s not that noticeable but you can see part of the hole under the ramp.
[quoted image]
The M&M rollover switch is great and is working well but I wish I had installed it lower. I wasn’t sure if it was not long enough to span the gap to get a reading and may be too close to the PF. You can see it’s shadow where is sits now but if I had placed it lower it would have been out of view behind the Monster Slide sign.
[quoted image]
I’m very happy with the way it turned out and I think it was worth all the time and aggravation. Pop Bumper caps were from Marco, ramps from Starship Fantasy, plastics from CPR and the rollover switch from M&M Creations. I had some of these parts for several years just waiting to be installed I was procrastinating due to the time and effort needed for this install. This is also a good time to replace those impossible rubber under the ramps so have some on hand!
The carnage
[quoted image]
The results
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I wish someone would remake the Skull Cave again that would be great, mine is brittle and starting to fall apart.
Good luck to anyone redoing their ramps!
[quoted image]

Looks great, about how long it take you to do all that work? I am going to do my soon?

3 weeks later
#1751 1 year ago

Where can I find some cool apron cards for my Elvira?

1 month later
#1778 1 year ago
Quoted from pinwiztom:

My wife is listing her Elvira VHS movie poster on ebay
[quoted image]
ebay.com link: itm

Are you sure it's not yours?

2 months later
#1986 1 year ago

Brought this the other day.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
1 week later
#2025 1 year ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Ok, I’ve spent several days on the bodywork. It’s as good as it is going to get. My RapidTac will be here tomorrow, so maybe Thursday, I’ll have the vinyl on it.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good so far. What is the story with the Eight Ball?

6 months later
#2141 6 months ago

Does anyone know where I can buy all new plastic without the topper?

#2146 6 months ago

Thanks to Enchantress, I will my new plastics. One more, Does any know where I can find new ramps? Marco's has them but they want $300 plus.

3 weeks later
#2158 5 months ago
Quoted from HobbyGuy:

Got One!
[quoted image]

I saw you posted it another post. Great game a lot of fun.

1 week later
#2175 5 months ago

I need to rebuild my shooter, what springs do need? When I go to marco's it lists every spring for a shooter rod and barrel spring. Thanks for the help.

#2177 5 months ago
Quoted from kyle5574:

Shooter parts are listed on page 2-21 of the manual. You need 10-148-1 and 10-149.

Thank you.

2 months later
#2234 75 days ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

Does anybody have a spare replacement skull? Or know of a seller in the US? Seems like my search comes up with only vendors outside of the US.
Mine looks like years of heat from the bulb made it brittle and it lost a little plastic in the eye socket. [quoted image]

Check this out.

#2235 75 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

Final version of the skull plastic is done, message me if you'd like one. Fluorescent green and glow in the dark both look great!
I'll get a photo of it installed once I'm over the loctite hump of my shop job!
[quoted image]

Check this out, about the skull.

#2236 75 days ago
Quoted from ktuhde:

Does anybody have a spare replacement skull? Or know of a seller in the US? Seems like my search comes up with only vendors outside of the US.
Mine looks like years of heat from the bulb made it brittle and it lost a little plastic in the eye socket. [quoted image]

Check my post above this may help.

1 month later
#2294 26 days ago
Quoted from Top_Fuel_Friday:

Starting to reassemble the resto/playfield swap. Glad I took a ton of photos when I took this thing apart.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looking good, I just installed new ramps, plastics, and new ring kit. Man, I thought that was hard. You have me beat.

2 weeks later
#2299 12 days ago

If you guys know the youtube channel of Joes classic video games or if you don't you do not know what you are missing. Check out his lastest video. Check what he is working on.

1 week later
#2309 2 days ago

I am looking for a cool looking shooter rod for my Elvira. If you have one love to see some pics and where did you get it from. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 70.00
$ 18.95
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 49.99
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pyrotech.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=pyrotech and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.