(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by pyrotech
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Eyeball_close_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
20240414_155259.jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider granitestatepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1729 1 year ago

Hi all, new to the club! Looking for the left sling (take a set if I have to) and upper plastic (ones circled) Let me know if you can help!

Not perfect is ok, just looking to get by, players game for now. If I decide to do it up I'll buy all new later on. thanks

s-l1600 (resized).jpgs-l1600 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#1746 1 year ago
Quoted from GraniteStatePin:

Hi all, new to the club! Looking for the left sling (take a set if I have to) and upper plastic (ones circled) Let me know if you can help!
Not perfect is ok, just looking to get by, players game for now. If I decide to do it up I'll buy all new later on. thanks
[quoted image]

Found the sling, still need the upper one on the left side of the pops

Scroll up to see post/picture. Thanks

3 weeks later
#1752 1 year ago

anybody know where this goes?

12948 (1) (resized).jpg12948 (1) (resized).jpg
#1754 1 year ago

thank you!

1 month later
#1859 1 year ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Does anyone have a part number for this bracket? Mine looks to be broken.
[quoted image]

Make sure you test play and the kickout works correctly BEFORE putting all the ramps and such back in! Very temperamental adjustment. Lots of people have to leave the 2 mounting screws somewhat loose for it to work right, myself included

1 week later
#1906 1 year ago

Had a few questions thanks

1 - are the games background music and sound fx / call outs separately adjustable for volume? My call outs seem rather loud compared to background tune

2 - game adj #43 MultiBall Difficulty - What does this change? Factory setting is hard, what happens if set to extra hard or easier?

3 - game adj #41 Dead Heads - same as above, what changes when set from easy, med, hard?

4- if I have a really bad game going (low score) it will automatically light the extra ball shot on ball 3. Is this normal and or adjustable?

5 - Lastly are there tournament or home made roms for this game? I hate how little adjustment there is for the multiball jackpot award, 4 million is just way to valuable for an easy 2 ramp shot. I wish the jackpot was harder to achieve and could be lowered in value.

8 months later
#2163 5 months ago

CPR "mirror" is more like silver paint. It's nothing like the old mirror of the solid state days. I don't mean to speak ill of them so please do not take it that way. I think the service they provide for Pinball is invaluable! That said if your expecting true mirror you will be disappointed, at least that is my personal experience.

Either way that glass looks fantastic!!!

#2169 5 months ago

That looks LOADS better than mine, to be fair I purchased mine years ago but also know of someone who purchased within the last year or 2 and had the same basically silver paint experience as me. Maybe they changed their process!!!! That would be great. Maybe we got old stock.

#2173 5 months ago

Yeah this was my experience. It was like a sparkle silver paint. A friend got one and it was more of just a flat silver, in my opinion even worse than mine.

DSC06724 (resized).JPGDSC06724 (resized).JPG
3 months later
#2258 44 days ago

If possible have it scanned, or send it on loan to someone who can so then it can be reproduced for the community! ... I don't personally want one but just an idea

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 45.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 69.99
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 70.00
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 49.99
$ 18.95
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider granitestatepin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=granitestatepin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.