(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 days ago by pyrotech
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Eyeball_close_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
20240414_155259.jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sethman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#384 9 years ago

Proud to be a member of the club. Now to move her next to SS for the pair treatment

IMG_20141013_161807 - Copy.jpgIMG_20141013_161807 - Copy.jpg
#389 9 years ago

Hoping for suggestions how to repair the plunger under the left boogie man. Looks like its snapped right off at the base. If anyone has a spare plunger or knows what part I actually need please let me know. Much appreciated!IMG_20141017_202328 - Copy.jpgIMG_20141017_202328 - Copy.jpgIMG_20141017_202417 - Copy.jpgIMG_20141017_202417 - Copy.jpg

One other question, I guess some owners upgrade the flipper coils by using a Stern coil that's one level stronger? What coil # are they referring to?

I love this game! And so happy to be a member

#392 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Take it off and have it TIG welded, not MIG or wire feed. TIG is very precise welding.

ok, thanks MustangPaul. I'll look into doing that.

#398 9 years ago

good suggestions! creepykenny, what store did you end up getting your replacement piece from? Any pics?
Thanks guys!

#401 9 years ago

I'm going to pull the assembly out sometime this week and get a good idea what I'm dealing with and what can be done. Thank you everyone for the suggestions. When I come up with a resolve I'll be sure to report back on it.

#404 9 years ago

ok sweet! I can order that up no prob. Thank you!

#405 9 years ago

Congrats and welcome spiroagnew!

4 months later
#570 9 years ago

good to know about those 3 being dim. Same issue for mine.
I found if I had just one bulb in, it was full brightness. Each bulb added caused all of them to become increasingly dimmer.

#572 9 years ago

I know some of us are looking for replacement side rails which are non-existent. This guy is thinking about making some. For anyone maybe interested...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/gauging-intrest-on-side-rails-eatpm-mousin-around-atlantis

3 weeks later
#628 9 years ago

very nice! yes, could you elaborate on the chrome trim and tmolding you used. I'd like to refresh mine as well.

1 month later
#662 8 years ago

I recently bought/installed the Green Xpin displays and they look great! Love the green on this game. Highly recommended

#664 8 years ago

I'll see if I can get some tonight. Will post later tonight or tomorrow morning

#666 8 years ago

Took a bunch of pics but every time they come out looking more aqua than green in the photos. So unfortunately I can't get a good representation to show you.
They are very much green and look great though!

#668 8 years ago

Alright here's a few but again it gets all blueish for some reason in the photos. It's a really nice vibrant green in person.

IMG_0066.JPGIMG_0066.JPG IMG_0067.JPGIMG_0067.JPG IMG_0065.JPGIMG_0065.JPG
#675 8 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

X-Pin discontinued them, but I found a guy on Ebay that still has the X-Pin in green.

X-Pin didn't discontinue them. I just bought a set at Allentown and they are listed on their product page still.
http://www.xpinpinball.com/shop/catalog/xp-wms12502

4 months later
#709 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Finally! I'm very excited to be part of the club. EATPM has been my grail pin since I entered the hobby and the stars aligned just right to pick up a super sweet example.
Pics later as soon as it's set up.
Any word on more ramps?

Contact Starship-Fantasy. They should have some ramps.

3 weeks later
#743 8 years ago

I'd play it and enjoy it! Hop on the pre-order list at CPR for the repro playfield that should come out sometime next year then swap.

#745 8 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Topper added along with new ramps and Flipper Fidelity backbox speakers.
Green XPin displays next.
image.jpg

How are you liking the FF speakers in her? I have them in other wpc games and like them. Was wondering how they sound in a system 11. Can't go wrong with the Xpin displays. I went with the green ones in my Elvira. Great looking game!

1 month later
#799 8 years ago

good choice on displays! Looks great.

3 months later
#865 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Has anyone changed their displays to Green LED? I think it would be a nice look. Anyone have pics.

Chris,
I have the Xpin green LED displays and they look amazing on the pin. Extremely happy with them. I'll see if I can snap some new pics tonight. Last time I tried the phone kept making them look "blueish" but highly recommend the green.

Quoted from s2k4ary:

Awesome, thanks sethmam. Exactly what I needed

No problem, I've needed it many a time as well.

1 year later
#977 6 years ago

Those angled metal extensions are hacked in. It should be just the hollow metal tubes coming up (stock).

10 months later
#1049 5 years ago

It’s freaking beautiful!
Gold

9429C6A6-C039-430C-B727-AB332452B4B9.jpeg9429C6A6-C039-430C-B727-AB332452B4B9.jpeg
#1055 5 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

Cool, is that for the game I sold you? I miss that game but I know it’s in good hands! If you have any interest in selling the old playfield, please let me know.

I did get this pin from Ohio, but it was from a route operator on eBay years ago!

Was that you? Or we thinking about the wrong pin here
The old playfield isn’t too bad, not sure it’s fate just yet. If I do decide to sell I’ll certainly reach out

#1063 5 years ago

I emailed them within the first 30 minutes of it going up on their site. It was right around Thanksgiving November 2014!

So yea, it was nearly 4yrs on the list

4 months later
#1122 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Has anyone dealt with this issue yet on the new CPR play fields?
[quoted image][quoted image]

no, but in a couple more months its going to. Thanks for heads up. My original playfield has had the wire guide mounted in 2 different locations so it'll be interesting to see how good or bad it lines up.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 70.00
£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 49.99
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 18.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 45.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Sethman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=Sethman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.