(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by pyrotech
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Eyeball_close_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
20240414_155259.jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1282 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Just picked this machine up and it was working great. Went to turn it on later today and there was no power. Pulled out the fuse in the junction box at the bottom/front of the cabinet since the rest looked fine, and it blew.
It's labeled 8a 32v, so I just want to make sure the 8a versions of these are correct if anyone knows: https://www.pinballlife.com/1-14-slow-blow-fuses.html

Damn, what a shame. Sounds like a hopeless cause... you should probably just sell it to me!

#1287 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

I’ll make you a craigslist deal, you know, $5,000

haha

3 months later
#1318 3 years ago
Quoted from parksr5:

Well, I tried to join this club today but, it was not meant to be. I had one pop up within a 45 minute drive, went to take a look at it tonight. Just a little rougher than I would like. The machine needed a real good cleaning and a shop job, would need new cabinet and apron decals, the right flipper needed some help bad, both were a little weak and could use a rebuild. Mylar needed polished real bad. At first, I thought I might be able to get a deal and have a nice machine with some elbow grease but, the more I looked, the more things I found wrong. At $3500, just too many things to fix, to be really nice, for it to make sense to buy for the asking price. Oh well, I'll keep my eyes open, maybe one day.

Several pristine instances have sold recently for about that price. you made a good choice in waiting

7 months later
#1388 3 years ago
Quoted from jokerpoker:

Awesome job mate. A bit scary the first time for sure. I remember doing my IJ and thinking, if I stuff this up it will be first and last time I try it. Very satisfying when it’s done. Ended up really enjoying it. Dry method first up, the new air egress vinyl really make it a bit easier than older stuff I think. Sorry for the Indy hijack
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Outstanding job. I could never get the hang of cutting the decals straight after they were applied - yeah yeah straight edge, I know, but I couldn't ever figure it out

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 49.99
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 70.00
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 45.95
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rdoyle1978.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=Rdoyle1978 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.