(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,311 posts
  • 261 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by pyrotech
  • Topic is favorited by 124 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Eyeball_close_1024x1024@2x (resized).jpg
20240414_155259.jpg
IMG_0328 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#54 10 years ago

What makes the mirrored backglass better?

1 week later
#153 10 years ago

Does anybody have any inside information if anybody is working on a playfield, backglass, plastics, and ramps. I would really like to start collecting the pieces for a restore. Elvira is the oldest in my collection and would love to give her the attention she needs.
Magicchiz

2 months later
#228 9 years ago

Anybody have a fix or advice on the ball getting behind the rubber under the Organ? we were having a marathon and it kept happening. Really drags getting in there when your having the best game of your life.
JC

#233 9 years ago

Ill try to take pics next time it happens and I take the glass off. Heres how it happens two drop targets down middle and right. Ball flys up and wammo slips under the rubber. they are fairly new rubbers also. Getting it out is tricky as to not get your fingers bashed by hitting the third jam drop target and wham goes the fingers.
Magicchiz

2 weeks later
#240 9 years ago

Anybody heard anything about those ramps from Pinball Inc? I wonder if the IL Pinball deal is holding things up?

#245 9 years ago

20140610_161501.jpg20140610_161501.jpg Ok here is the picture after it happened again with the ball getting stuck under the Organ. please look it over and see if you think something is out of place Etc.

#249 9 years ago

Rob thanks so much for pointing that out. So the next question can I get a better picture of it with a couple drop targets down so i can see it better? Also does anyone know of someone parting out a Elvira that I might be able to get that part from? Any and all help would be great.
Thanks
Magicchiz

#254 9 years ago

So I'm assuming the wire is stock/ Factory and the posts are not. Can anyone else chime in and check their machines to see.
Thanks
magicchiz

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
1 month later
#294 9 years ago

Only thing I see that I dont think I like is the mirror Drac teeth.

#307 9 years ago

Kool fingers put me down for one also just PM me when you got them done.
Thanks
Magicchiz

1 month later
#330 9 years ago

I'm really hoping that the Repro Clear Coated Playfields get done soon. With the release of the back glass, Ramps, and Plastics. Hell I don't want to start changing stuff until I get a playfield now. I want to see this baby shine. Come on CPR get at least the "Get in line" up on the web site so I can calm down.
Magicchiz

1 month later
#378 9 years ago

Ok who else needs a Clear Coated Playfield?

I got the new ramps!

I got the new plastics!

I got the new back glass!

I need a new playfield so I can do this right. Don't want to put all this new stuff on a old playfield that needs restoration. I have heard rumors that PPS was having CPR do some playfields but there is not even a place to get on the list. Does anyone have any other leads on CC Playfields?

1 week later
#386 9 years ago

Looking at the picture a couple posts ago. I see there are no red boards under the playfield. Are there different versions of boards. Are the red ones early production?
Magicchiz

#387 9 years ago

Never mind I enlarged the picture and see them now. Its too late im going to bed!
Magicchiz

1 month later
#450 9 years ago

Very happy to see them put up the EATPM playfields. now if they were only done and ready to ship.
Magicchiz

2 months later
#543 9 years ago

The skulls look like the light up skulls in the auto department at Wal-Mart. Might want to check there first.
magicchiz

2 years later
#944 7 years ago
Quoted from Niterider:

Just about done getting my EatPM back together. Everything is now working as it should, but a few tweaks here and there are needed. I need to get that Party Punch ramp adjusted to keep the balls from achieving lift off...
I just love the light show they put into this game.
» YouTube video
At least I hit the 3 million point shot.

When you figure out the adjustment needed for the party punch ramp. Please post it.
Magicchiz

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 70.00
$ 49.99
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

£ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 45.95
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

£ 70.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Towson, MD
$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Magicchiz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=Magicchiz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.