(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1576 2 years ago

Would like to purchase a right side Party Punch ramp and a blob plastic if anyone here can help out. Perhaps one of you replaced all your ramps and the original one is still on good shape that I could purchase?

2 weeks later
#1593 2 years ago
Quoted from Cudaman:

Would like to purchase a right side Party Punch ramp and a blob plastic if anyone here can help out. Perhaps one of you replaced all your ramps and the original one is still on good shape that I could purchase?

Can anyone help a guy out?

1 year later
#2087 10 months ago

I have noticed that on my game, the skull lock is always lit. Don't you have to light BAT from the upper lanes or hit all 3 JAM targets to light lock once? And repeat until you light lock 3 times?

Is there a setting in the game that allows lock to always be lit?

Thanks for your help!

#2088 10 months ago
Quoted from pin-pimp:

I’m stumped on something. Working on a friends
Game got it going but the lane changes don’t work and shows flip switches not working in test.
I have my Elvira sitting right next to it, fully working game. So did some research and it says to replace the 3 little opto chips on interconnect board. Did that still don’t work. So I put the interconnect board from the bad game in my good game still don’t work. So I took my working interconnect and put in bad game and still not working. What do I do from here? Game has a new rotendog power diver in it and high power board is new.

I believe others had mentioned that the Rottendog board is hit and miss if it works in this Sys 11 game. Not sure if that is your problem but have you by chance tried swapping that board from the working machine to the non-working one?

#2090 10 months ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

On default settings, the lock is lit on game start for the first multiball. For subsequent multiballs, you must light the lock for each of the three balls by spelling BAT or JAM.
Multiball settings can be changed in adjustments to make it easier or harder to start multiball.

Thanks for verifying that. Was thinking there was something wrong with my game.

1 month later
#2108 9 months ago

Hi Randy. It's 2.5" and mine was missing that as well. I had difficulty finding it, but am operator I know, who is on ebay, had one that I bought which fit perfectly. You don't want the ball guide to have the "wings" on the lower parts of the post. You just want it to be straight.

Hope that helps!

#2109 9 months ago

In case anyone is looking for an EatPM or knows someone that wants to add it to their collection.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “For sale is a fantastic Elvira and the Party Monsters. Game has been torn down, cleaned and rebuilt and is ready for a new home. Playfield was stipped and machine polished after ...”
2023-06-22
Lakeville, MN
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 259 times
Contributed to Pinside

#2112 9 months ago
Quoted from RandyW:

Do you mean 2.5mm?

Randy, sorry I thought u were asking for length across the wire. As for the size of the wire, it is the same diameter as all the other ball guides on the game...ones behind the flippers, one to the lower left of the playfield that protects the bulb and the one that is just to the right of the right ramp. Measure those and that will give you the number you need.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cudaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous?tu=Cudaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.