(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1494 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1496 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1498 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1495 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1502 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1501 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1497 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1500 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0230 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0226 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0208 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0209 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9281 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9171 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0206 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png

There are 2,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 46.
#1601 2 years ago
Quoted from PatWoodrailLVR:

The previous owner gave me a plastic bag with some new plastics in it, one is for the Elvira's punch ramp, but he told me it needs the little angle brackets to hold it on. Does anyone have a source for these?

Only thing close that I could find are some small brackets that are used in modern LED displays to secure the diplay panel to the board. Typically, those original pieces are still on the posts where the old plastic broke off. You have to drill out the rivets if they are there. But they can be replaced with small screws and nuts.

#1602 2 years ago

I don't know, I think that's debatable...

#1603 2 years ago

Finally got my Elvira and the Party Monsters! really exciting.. I love Elvira and am a collector of 16mm films also with a large portion of my collection horror and sci fi, Elvira will fit right in. I just got it yesterday so haven't even learned the in's and out's of her yet. The previous owner gave me a plastic bag with some new plastics in it, one is for the Elvira's punch ramp, but he told me it needs the little angle brackets to hold it on. Does anyone have a source for these? There are also some other plastics like a pipe organ and a few other's I'll have to look for playfield pics to figure out where they go (unless these are just some sort of add ons).. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Welcome! The pipe organ plastic goes over the the drop target plastic there should be a metal bracket on the back of the plastic. Full PF to help but pics shouldn't be hard to find in this thread.

Full PF (resized).jpgFull PF (resized).jpgUpper Right PF (resized).jpgUpper Right PF (resized).jpg

#1604 2 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I don't know, I think that's debatable...

Be an awfully low center post if installed.

#1605 2 years ago

Would it be sacrilege to add a center post to Elvira? It looks like (from the top) there is room below the extra ball light.

Why though? It doesn't need one. The game isn't a center drain monster. Personally I would never even consider it.

#1606 2 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

Be an awfully low center post if installed.

I don't want to get into a debate about center posts, if you own the pin you can do as you please, but I would not add a center post to any pin in my collection.

#1607 2 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I don't want to get into a debate about center posts

Won't get one from me, I hate them all.

Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

Why though? It doesn't need one. The game isn't a center drain monster.

If the kickout / launcher isn't clearing the divider and landing balls in the pops, it can be. But that is an easy fix.

#1608 2 years ago

I have a huo elvira i am considering selling i got it from the designer dennis nordman years ago its only been in his house and mine... looking for offers ... please email me direct at mgpacakaol.com if interested thanks mike pacak

#1609 2 years ago

Haha. 5 seconds later I found the Rheostat next to the tilt Bob.

#1610 2 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

I have a huo elvira i am considering selling i got it from the designer dennis nordman years ago its only been in his house and mine... looking for offers ... please email me direct at mgpacakaol.com if interested thanks mike pacak

Which one? How many plays? What condition?
Mine’s a little rough, and if I can’t fix it I might be interested in replacing it with a pristine one.

#1611 2 years ago

Finally got powdercoat back, thanks again to Robertstone0407 another killer job! Making some progress….

20FA4BA3-4ACE-48CF-B600-AC3265B42BD7 (resized).jpeg20FA4BA3-4ACE-48CF-B600-AC3265B42BD7 (resized).jpeg93975A40-6E27-4EC4-8035-35D9E2F9F421 (resized).jpeg93975A40-6E27-4EC4-8035-35D9E2F9F421 (resized).jpegF572FC81-B9A2-45E7-AFC6-F8D590509A39 (resized).jpegF572FC81-B9A2-45E7-AFC6-F8D590509A39 (resized).jpeg
#1612 2 years ago

Blacked Out. Nice.

#1613 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Finally got powdercoat back, thanks again to Robertstone0407 another killer job! Making some progress….
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks Good.

#1614 2 years ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

I love the black star posts too

Looks great! I can't wait to see it finished.

Middle PF 2 (resized).jpgMiddle PF 2 (resized).jpg

#1615 2 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

That is the plan! These will be available for a reasonable price shortly...thanks to everyones photos, I think I can get these done accurately now.

Sorry, I lost track of this thread, how are you doing with this plastic cover? I've been looking to replace my broken one for years and these are almost impossible to find.

Thanks!

#1616 2 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Sorry, I lost track of this thread, how are you doing with this plastic cover? I've been looking to replace my broken one for years and these are almost impossible to find.
Thanks!

Is this referring to the clear plastic tombstone cover? I'm in desperate need of one..

#1617 2 years ago

Why though? It doesn't need one. The game isn't a center drain monster. Personally I would never even consider it.

I did add one to my Elvira.. for the family members that aren't that devoted to playing pinball, it helps to keep the ball in play a little longer. The only odd thing is that Elvira and the PM's seems to have one wire form guard (the right one) lower than the left one.. most other pins they seem to be equal. The center post is positioned almost in the exact position as my other games (that came with Center Posts) like Cyclone and Pinbot but that right wire form is close to the center post, almost too close when ball is rolling slow.

#1618 2 years ago

Is this referring to the clear plastic tombstone cover? I'm in desperate need of one..

Try Larry at Starship, from what Jody said he is taking over production.

#1619 2 years ago
Quoted from Jrotten:

Thanks, I didn't see anything on their site yet. I'll keep an eye out. I'm picking up my "second" EATPM on Thursday it's in great shape but missing that cover.

#1620 2 years ago

yes

Quoted from Jrotten:

Thank you!

#1621 2 years ago

I spoke to Larry on the phone today. He has the plastics ready to go, he just has to price them. He will be out of town for a show in Texas? and will contact me when he returns and prices them.

#1622 2 years ago

I spoke to Larry on the phone today. He has the plastics ready to go, he just has to price them. He will be out of town for a show in Texas? and will contact me when he returns and prices them.

Sweet! Looking forward to replacing this part, thank you for the update.

#1623 2 years ago

I just picked up my second Elvira and the Party Monsters today. It's in great original condition, however it has no playfield mylar. I'm looking to put this pin into commercial service in my restaurant for about 1-2 months. Should I put the Mylar on? (not sure if this is a hardtop? being mostly a woodrail collector I'm not that up on it?)..

#1624 2 years ago

I just picked up my second Elvira and the Party Monsters today. It's in great original condition, however it has no playfield mylar. I'm looking to put this pin into commercial service in my restaurant for about 1-2 months. Should I put the Mylar on? (not sure if this is a hardtop? being mostly a woodrail collector I'm not that up on it?)..

If its only going to be on location for a few months, I wouldn't go through the hassle of putting mylar on. If it's an original playfield, clean it up, wax it, and let it rip. If it's a hardtop (does anyone even make a hardtop for this title?), then just put it on location as is.

#1625 2 years ago

If you are really worried, maybe a small patch or two on the drop points for the ramp returns.

Otherwise, clean it up well and wax the shit out of it. Throw new balls in there and let'r rip.

Congrats. Should do great on location for you.

#1626 2 years ago

Can anyone tell me where the Monster Slide light is wired to? Mine is missing the assembly and harness. I can't see any empty plugs under the PF.

#1627 2 years ago

OK…thought I would check in this thread first before I purchase but I found a CPR silk screened playfield…..how off are the dimples and any big issues found on these swaps with the CPR playfields? Just want to be prepared once I get started on the swap.

Time to give my game some love…..art is worn off the ELVIRA inserts and a couple others…could put insert decals on but can be tough to line them up perfect and eventually they will probably wear anyway.

#1628 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

OK…thought I would check in this thread first before I purchase but I found a CPR silk screened playfield…..how off are the dimples and any big issues found on these swaps with the CPR playfields? Just want to be prepared once I get started on the swap.
Time to give my game some love…..art is worn off the ELVIRA inserts and a couple others…could put insert decals on but can be tough to line them up perfect and eventually they will probably wear anyway.

CPR playfields dimple badly in my opinion. Had this happen on several. My solution was to send it to Ron Kruzman, his work is amazing & you won’t be disappointed. To me CPR’s clear is to soft so it will dimple no matter how long you let it cure. Here is a example of Ron’s work.

4DC073C5-1C30-4B31-AAFE-F5D0291B4EAC (resized).jpeg4DC073C5-1C30-4B31-AAFE-F5D0291B4EAC (resized).jpeg97ACE9E9-ED0A-446C-BD45-CFB022453CD9 (resized).jpeg97ACE9E9-ED0A-446C-BD45-CFB022453CD9 (resized).jpegF47C702C-2634-4268-BB09-76483C7F0215 (resized).jpegF47C702C-2634-4268-BB09-76483C7F0215 (resized).jpeg
#1629 2 years ago
Quoted from captainBR:

Which one? How many plays? What condition?
Mine’s a little rough, and if I can’t fix it I might be interested in replacing it with a pristine one.

Mike is selling EATPM. It can't be Dennis' HUO SS as I own that and Dennis still has his EHOH.

#1630 2 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

The dimples on mine were off pretty bad. Some almost 1/4". Major playfield holes were correct of course. But, I'd highly recommend test fitting each and every mechanism as you go. Mark the correct screw locations with a sharpie, then drill. It's a pain in the ass, but necessary. At least that was my playfield.

Quoted from Jrotten:

CPR playfields dimple badly in my opinion. Had this happen on several. My solution was to send it to Ron Kruzman, his work is amazing & you won’t be disappointed. To me CPR’s clear is to soft so it will dimple no matter how long you let it cure. Here is a example of Ron’s work.

Beautiful playfield, but wrong type of dimples I believe he was asking about the accuracy of the dimples on the back of the playfield which indicate where screws should go.

#1631 2 years ago

The dimples on mine were off pretty bad. Some almost 1/4". Major playfield holes were correct of course. But, I'd highly recommend test fitting each and every mechanism as you go. Mark the correct screw locations with a sharpie, then drill. It's a pain in the ass, but necessary. At least that was my playfield.

Beautiful playfield, but wrong type of dimples I believe he was asking about the accuracy of the dimples on the back of the playfield which indicate where screws should go.

You sir are correct! I will verify fit and adjust as necessary…pain in the ass for sure…I figured they might be off. Can’t wait to get this done. Will be worth it for sure!

#1632 2 years ago

The dimples on mine were off pretty bad. Some almost 1/4". Major playfield holes were correct of course

Were the holes under the Jam Target correct on yours? Recall soeone having issues in that location with the factory layout. As for the dimples on the back, absolutely dry fit, mark and then drill. It is really the only way to make sure you don't bump into issues that require extra work (Pulling staples, moving lamps, etc).

#1633 2 years ago

Slightly off track.. but, In thinking of a way to pay tribute to my favorite Horror Hostess now that I have two EATPM pinballs.. I found these on FB marketplace locally, there are three in the set and the woman only wanted $15 for the three (I gave her $25). I just painted these two with neon/glow in the dark fluorescent paint. A little display made with LED lighting to highlight them might be fun. Now I have to get a mini Elvira "action" figure.. The thing about these Bally machines is they are way tall in the back!

275793143_372414641418758_5659537097661666273_n (resized).jpg275793143_372414641418758_5659537097661666273_n (resized).jpg
#1634 1 year ago

Still hoping to get an answer to this.. my Elvira is missing the light and wiring harness over the monster slide, I tracked down a single lamp board but have no idea where it gets wired in. Can anyone steer me in the right direction and let me know where to connect the light? I believe it lights up when a rollover is hit. Not GI.. This is pretty much the last thing I need to do to get it finished. Thanks.

#1635 1 year ago

Technical Issue Question: I recently acquired a lovely Elvira and the Party Monsters. Plays great, all new LEDs and very enjoyable. Playing I realized I was not getting the Wolfman or Elvira sound-bits. Checked all the cables and made sure everything is connected properly and secured. Ran all the diagnostics on the machine and everything is working properly - during the sound test it runs through Elvira and nothing, runs through Dracula and I get his sound and no Wolfman.

I have attached the boards in case someone sees something I do not - I am new and this is my second machine. Everything I am finding and researching sounds like it might have something to do with the Rottendog board specifically with the daughter board since the Music and sound for Elvira and Wolfman go through the daughter board and not the sound board like Dracula does.

Thoughts and assistance is greatly appreciated.

IMG_6720 (resized).jpgIMG_6720 (resized).jpgIMG_6735 (resized).jpgIMG_6735 (resized).jpgIMG_6736 (resized).jpgIMG_6736 (resized).jpgIMG_6738 (resized).jpgIMG_6738 (resized).jpg
#1636 1 year ago
Quoted from SirJellyCat:

Technical Issue Question: I recently acquired a lovely Elvira and the Party Monsters. Plays great, all new LEDs and very enjoyable. Playing I realized I was not getting the Wolfman or Elvira sound-bits. Checked all the cables and made sure everything is connected properly and secured. Ran all the diagnostics on the machine and everything is working properly - during the sound test it runs through Elvira and nothing, runs through Dracula and I get his sound and no Wolfman.
I have attached the boards in case someone sees something I do not - I am new and this is my second machine. Everything I am finding and researching sounds like it might have something to do with the Rottendog board specifically with the daughter board since the Music and sound for Elvira and Wolfman go through the daughter board and not the sound board like Dracula does.
Thoughts and assistance is greatly appreciated.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Wolfman sounds?? The only voices I'm aware of are Elvira, Monster slide callout, and Dracula (thank you boys)? And someone shouts Paaaarty!!! at the beginning of multiball. Maybe I'm missing some callouts also??

#1637 1 year ago

Still hoping to get an answer to this.. my Elvira is missing the light and wiring harness over the monster slide, I tracked down a single lamp board but have no idea where it gets wired in. Can anyone steer me in the right direction and let me know where to connect the light? I believe it lights up when a rollover is hit. Not GI.. This is pretty much the last thing I need to do to get it finished. Thanks.

I'll have a look under mine in the next few days when I have time and room. I have a BSD torn all to hell right now. Limited space....lol.

#1638 1 year ago

Wolfman sounds?? The only voices I'm aware of are Elvira, Monster slide callout, and Dracula (thank you boys)? And someone shouts Paaaarty!!! at the beginning of multiball. Maybe I'm missing some callouts also??

When I ran the sound diagnostics it had WM - I just assumed but found this list - so wonder if it is cyclops

Elvira:

Hey, Lets Party!
Oh, Deja-VU!
Now We're Cookin'
Don't Touch Me There!!
Oooh, Nice Organ!
How 'Bout Another Ball?
Let's Boooogie!!!
Party Pooper!
Oooh, Monstrous!!!
Oh, Yeah!
Oooh, Jackpot!
Head for the Cauldron!!!
Dracula:

Thank You, Boys!
Get Down, Get Funky!
Lights! Organ!!
Quick, to the Monster Slide!
Quick, to the Cave!
PARTY!!!!!!!
Blah!!!
Skull Lock:

HA HA HA!!!
Cyclops:

Ooooh, YEAH!
Oh, NO!

#1639 1 year ago
Quoted from SirJellyCat:

When I ran the sound diagnostics it had WM - I just assumed but found this list - so wonder if it is cyclops
Elvira:
Hey, Lets Party!
Oh, Deja-VU!
Now We're Cookin'
Don't Touch Me There!!
Oooh, Nice Organ!
How 'Bout Another Ball?
Let's Boooogie!!!
Party Pooper!
Oooh, Monstrous!!!
Oh, Yeah!
Oooh, Jackpot!
Head for the Cauldron!!!
Dracula:
Thank You, Boys!
Get Down, Get Funky!
Lights! Organ!!
Quick, to the Monster Slide!
Quick, to the Cave!
PARTY!!!!!!!
Blah!!!
Skull Lock:
HA HA HA!!!
Cyclops:
Ooooh, YEAH!
Oh, NO!

That list seems to be correct. I do wonder what WM stands for though.

#1640 1 year ago

List I compiled at the bottom of my rules page...

http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/eatpm/rules/rules.html

Vocabulary:
(E) = Elvira; (D) = Drac; (C) = Cyclops;
(S) = Skull; (W) = Wolfman

"Hey let's party!"(E) - Start of Game
"Don't touch me there!"(E) - Start Button without Credits
"Now we're cookin'"(E) - Un-Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Oh deja vu"(E) - Un-Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Good Evening"(D) - Un-Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Don't touch me there!"(E) - Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Blah"(D) - Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Hahahaha"(S) - Skull Passage
"Lights; Organ"(D) - Start Multiball; Part 1
"Ooh nice organ!"(E) - Start Multiball; Part 2
"Party!"(W) - Start Multiball; Part 3
"Head for the cauldron!"(E) - After Left Ramp Shot during Multiball
"Quick, to the Monster Slide!"(D) - After Right Ramp Shot during Multiball
"Ooh jackpot!"(E) - Jackpot; Part 1
"Get down, get funky!"(D) - Jackpot; Part 2
"How 'bout another ball?"(E) - Extra Ball Serve
"Oh yeah!"(E) - Monster Slide
"Oh yeah!"(C) - Monster Slide
"Oh no"(C) - Failed Monster Slide
"Let's boogie!"(E) - Start Boogie Men Toy
"Thank you boys"(D) - End Boogie Men Toy
"Quick, to the cave!"(D) - To Skull Passage for 3 Million
"Ooh Monstrous!"(E) - 3 Million
"Party pooper"(E) - Drain
"Oh deja vu"(E) - Enter Initials
"Ooh Monstrous!"(E) - Match
"Hey let's party!"(E) - Random Attract
"Hahahaha"(S) - Random Attract
"Get down"(D) - Random Attract
"Blah"(D) - Random Attract

I've listed five different voices above which may be debatable. Elvira, Drac and the Skull are pretty obvious. The two calls I'm citing as Cyclops are both associated with the Monster Slide ramp switch directly behind the Cyclops plastic. I don't actually know what a Cyclops sounds like, but it seems like a reasonable association. The one call I'm citing as Wolfman sounds different from the other four voices and includes a bit of a howl; kind of a Wolfman-like howl.

#1641 1 year ago
Quoted from JeffZee:

List I compiled at the bottom of my rules page...
http://www.jeff-z.com/pinball/eatpm/rules/rules.html
Vocabulary:
(E) = Elvira; (D) = Drac; (C) = Cyclops;
(S) = Skull; (W) = Wolfman
"Hey let's party!"(E) - Start of Game
"Don't touch me there!"(E) - Start Button without Credits
"Now we're cookin'"(E) - Un-Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Oh deja vu"(E) - Un-Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Good Evening"(D) - Un-Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Don't touch me there!"(E) - Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Blah"(D) - Flipped Flip-Up Target
"Hahahaha"(S) - Skull Passage
"Lights; Organ"(D) - Start Multiball; Part 1
"Ooh nice organ!"(E) - Start Multiball; Part 2
"Party!"(W) - Start Multiball; Part 3
"Head for the cauldron!"(E) - After Left Ramp Shot during Multiball
"Quick, to the Monster Slide!"(D) - After Right Ramp Shot during Multiball
"Ooh jackpot!"(E) - Jackpot; Part 1
"Get down, get funky!"(D) - Jackpot; Part 2
"How 'bout another ball?"(E) - Extra Ball Serve
"Oh yeah!"(E) - Monster Slide
"Oh yeah!"(C) - Monster Slide
"Oh no"(C) - Failed Monster Slide
"Let's boogie!"(E) - Start Boogie Men Toy
"Thank you boys"(D) - End Boogie Men Toy
"Quick, to the cave!"(D) - To Skull Passage for 3 Million
"Ooh Monstrous!"(E) - 3 Million
"Party pooper"(E) - Drain
"Oh deja vu"(E) - Enter Initials
"Ooh Monstrous!"(E) - Match
"Hey let's party!"(E) - Random Attract
"Hahahaha"(S) - Random Attract
"Get down"(D) - Random Attract
"Blah"(D) - Random Attract
I've listed five different voices above which may be debatable. Elvira, Drac and the Skull are pretty obvious. The two calls I'm citing as Cyclops are both associated with the Monster Slide ramp switch directly behind the Cyclops plastic. I don't actually know what a Cyclops sounds like, but it seems like a reasonable association. The one call I'm citing as Wolfman sounds different from the other four voices and includes a bit of a howl; kind of a Wolfman-like howl.

Makes perfect sense. So the only Wolfman callout is "Party!" then.

#1642 1 year ago

Who sells the best cabinet decal set? Need to get a set ordered.

#1643 1 year ago

Has anyone ever wrapped their brain around reproducing the SKULL cave? Like the majority of us, our plastic forms have miscellaneous cracks from age/abuse and over tightening screws over the years. I have spoken to a few plastic manufacturers and the initial cost of producing a form would be up to $10K!! One was reproduced several years back and it was close, but not perfect. Would be stoked to hear some thoughts…

#1644 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Has anyone ever wrapped their brain around reproducing the SKULL cave? Like the majority of us, our plastic forms have miscellaneous cracks from age/abuse and over tightening screws over the years. I have spoken to a few plastic manufacturers and the initial cost of producing a form would be up to $10K!! One was reproduced several years back and it was close, but not perfect. Would be stoked to hear some thoughts…

It must have been done before, I didn't buy one when Marco had them available a few years ago figuring I could get one at a later time... that's not the case but you'll see them listed as out of stock at some pinball part stores.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1517-2011

#1645 1 year ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

It must have been done before, I didn't buy one when Marco had them available a few years ago figuring I could get one at a later time... that's not the case but you'll see them listed as out of stock at some pinball part stores.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/31-1517-2011

Yeah they have been out of stock for years. Those are slightly different from OEM, missing the (typically broken) front right tab and teeth are different. We are some crafty dudes, I know this is possible!?!

#1646 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Yeah they have been out of stock for years. Those are slightly different from OEM, missing the (typically broken) front right tab and teeth are different. We are some crafty dudes, I know this is possible!?!

Could someone who has experience with molds make a cast of the skull, which could be used to pour a material that would harden? A friend of mine works in injection molding, but I’m sure that’s a very different thing. What about the companies that have made things like the repro mountains on White Water, they don’t seem much different.

#1647 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Yeah they have been out of stock for years.

There is one skull cave on EBay with a few boogie men, but it’s $249.00.

#1648 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

There is one skull cave on EBay with a few boogie men, but it’s $249.00.

I had a buddy buy that b/c seller said it was original and when he received it, completely night/day. But for the person who just needs one and truly doesn’t care, it’ll work. Funny b/c he wasn’t too stoked with it and seller was being a complete dick, refused the return stating it was a Bally. In the end got his funds back and there it remains on Ebay.

#1649 1 year ago

Pinkitten do you know which company re-pros those Whitewater mountains? I’ll spend some time inquiring to see what I can come up with.

#1650 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Pinkitten do you know which company re-pros those Whitewater mountains? I’ll spend some time inquiring to see what I can come up with.

I would start with Planetary Pinball. They have offered the brown repro mountains and they still offer the painted white/snow version of them. They might have a source for them who could maybe make the skull cave.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
There are 2,295 posts in this topic. You are on page 33 of 46.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-and-the-party-monsters-club-monsterous/page/33 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.