(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,203 posts
  • 166 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 days ago by MMGB
  • Topic is favorited by 86 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 421 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

lock-02 (resized).jpg
lock-01 (resized).jpg
EATPM Lock (resized).jpg
elvira pf parts 002 (resized).JPG
elvira pf parts 001 (resized).JPG
984BBC7E-DECC-496A-AE2A-729104AAF3D7 (resized).jpeg
20190723_161528 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190706-152414 (resized).png
Screenshot_20190706-120230 (resized).png
82AC1D08-D496-43BA-B384-D63623B4CBC3 (resized).jpeg
image95201905109520062595HDR951557540755214 (resized).jpg
image952019051095195133951557540755147 (resized).jpg
pulse-image (resized).jpg
IMG_20190324_174045 (resized).jpg
IMG_20190321_221236 (resized).jpg
deadheads-01 (resized).jpg

There are 1203 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 25.
#101 5 years ago

wired to the GI its very easy to do ...good luck

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I've got $75 into mine, added a killer programmable color changing, chasing @ fading led strip. Comes with a small key chain remote. It just goes crazy with the chasing effects. It's just the main strip on the apron, the others are reflections.

EATPM B.JPG 190 KB

EATPM G.JPG 172 KB

EATPM R.JPG 122 KB

That looks pretty nice Paul. Are they always on, or just chase or can you change the settings or ? Gotta see those in person. Be nice to see a pic from the players perspective.

#103 5 years ago

Picked up this populated playfield at the show also.
Thought you might get a kick out of it.

IMG_0161.JPG IMG_0162.JPG IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0168.JPG IMG_0170.JPG
#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

IMG_0161.JPG 132 KB

IMG_0162.JPG 161 KB

IMG_0172.JPG 147 KB

IMG_0168.JPG 236 KB

IMG_0170.JPG 274 KB

Can we say........... Filthy?

#105 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Picked up this populated playfield at the show also.Thought you might get a kick out of it.

IMG_0161.JPG 132 KB
IMG_0162.JPG 161 KB
IMG_0172.JPG 147 KB
IMG_0168.JPG 236 KB
IMG_0170.JPG 274 KB

Gotta ask... how much?

#106 5 years ago

Looks like it's cleaning up pretty darn nice!

#107 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

That looks pretty nice Paul. Are they always on, or just chase or can you change the settings or ? Gotta see those in person. Be nice to see a pic from the players perspective.

Completely programable. Close as I can come to players perspective.

EATPM Player view.JPG
#108 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

IMG_0161.JPG 132 KB

IMG_0162.JPG 161 KB

IMG_0172.JPG 147 KB

IMG_0168.JPG 236 KB

IMG_0170.JPG 274 KB

Looks like that dirt protected the pf.

#109 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Completely programable. Close as I can come to players perspective.

EATPM Player view.JPG 255 KB

I like. Where did you pick that up? also, where did you wire it in?

#110 5 years ago

Proud owner of an EATPM here too. Pictures from when we picked her up...
http://vidiotarcade.com/pub/Elvira-Pinball/

I gotta take some current pics though... everything has been cleaned/fixed/rebuilt and she's looking and playing really decent now.

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Amazing how clean that is getting. This is going to make for some great before and after pics.

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Amazing how clean that is getting. This is going to make for some great before and after pics.

Exactly what I was thinking. This actually would be a fun project. I thought mine was dirty when I got her. Nothing like this

#114 5 years ago

Pending condition after the cleanup, don't think the price is bad. For a populated playfield? if the ramps are good etc.. not bad at all

#115 5 years ago

I'm glad to join that exclusive club. I'll make sure to share with you many of the time/caring and modding I put in this true classic.

#116 5 years ago

I think I'm more excited about this restore than any others in my lineup. I remember watching late night B movies with my Dad and all he would say was "OH,HO,HO...that ELVIRA" He's been gone for to many years now but that memory comes back whenever I see her on this pin in particular.

elvira-661.JPG
#117 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I remember watching late night B movies with my Dad and all he would say was "OH,HO,HO...that Elvira" He's been gone for to many years now but that memory comes back whenever I see her on this pin in particular.

elvira-661.JPG 143 KB

Man I remember those days. Back when there WAS something on TV to watch.

#118 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Man I remember those days. Back when there WAS something on TV to watch.

lol, we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to good TV now. Love me some Elvira, but come on now, take off the rose colored glasses.

All you people posting your nice cabinets has be almost motivated to get my decals on. Almost.

#119 5 years ago

Whoa Skypilot, wouldn't even know where to start on that and what to use when I did. Garden hose?

#120 5 years ago

Was someone looking for a skull
ebay.com link » Elvira And The Party Monsters Pinball Skull Rare Product Hard To Find Mr Pinball

#121 5 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

ebay.com link » Elvira and the Party Monsters Pinball Skull Rare Product Hard To Find Mr Pinball

Man ,what a rip off .I hate EBay for this kind of stuff. I just bought that at Ohio Show for $40.
No offense to Turbodef

#122 5 years ago
Quoted from Turboderf:

ebay.com link » Elvira and the Party Monsters Pinball Skull Rare Product Hard To Find Mr Pinball

Roughly 100 bucks. Pricey, but if you need it you need it.

#123 5 years ago

Just fwiw, its not the black on white original one, but one that's been done in glow in the dark.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

I like. Where did you pick that up? also, where did you wire it in?

On ebay, they have 4 on there now, buy it now $75 + $15 for shipping. Item # 271416579483. Sell name is Highendpinballrestorers.

Took 12v power from the 2 wire, 4 pin connector on the JAM drop targets. See photo.

EATPM LED Conection.JPG
#125 5 years ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Proud owner of an EATPM here too. Pictures from when we picked her up...
http://vidiotarcade.com/pub/Elvira-Pinball/
I gotta take some current pics though... everything has been cleaned/fixed/rebuilt and she's looking and playing really decent now.

Nice to have you join us Jeff. Great gameroom, lots of vids.

#126 5 years ago
Quoted from Dreg604:

I'm glad to join that exclusive club. I'll make sure to share with you many of the time/caring and modding I put in this true classic.

Good to see you also Dreg. Yes please share what you've done to your girl.

#127 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I think I'm more excited about this restore than any others in my lineup. I remember watching late night B movies with my Dad and all he would say was "OH,HO,HO...that Elvira" He's been gone for to many years now but that memory comes back whenever I see her on this pin in particular.

elvira-661.JPG 143 KB

Great story, yes share your rest.

#128 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

lol, we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to good TV now. Love me some Elvira, but come on now, take off the rose colored glasses.
All you people posting your nice cabinets has be almost motivated to get my decals on. Almost.

Great times BEFORE cell phones, cable TV, internet and under a buck gas.

Take your time Aurich and do it rite.

#129 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I think I'm more excited about this restore than any others in my lineup. I remember watching late night B movies with my Dad and all he would say was "OH,HO,HO...that Elvira" He's been gone for to many years now but that memory comes back whenever I see her on this pin in particular.

elvira-661.JPG 143 KB

Ditto. A CPR backglass is going to have to make due for now.

#130 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

On ebay, they have 4 on there now, buy it now $75 + $15 for shipping. Item # 271416579483. Sell name is Highendpinballrestorers.
Took 12v power from the 2 wire, 4 pin connector on the JAM drop targets. See photo.

EATPM LED Conection.JPG 212 KB

Thanks for the info Paul. Probably look into it. Really does looks good

#131 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Great times BEFORE cell phones, cable TV, internet and under a buck gas.

At least someone agrees w/me. Christ, I ain't that old. I graduated in '86. So much garbage on TV and every single person is glued to there Iphone, tablet and reality TV. Oh, almost forgot, F book. Sure I love HD TV, but things were just fine 25-30 yrs ago too. Just my .02

#132 5 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

So much garbage on TV

Man, so much good TV now it's ridiculous, I don't have time to keep up with it all. I don't watch reality shows, or singing shows, or really network TV in general. But this isn't back in the day when there were 5 channels. Get your ass some HBO man!

#133 5 years ago

Even the regular channels have some pretty darn good series.
Castle
The Following
Person of Interest
Hannibal
...to name a few...

#134 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Man, so much good TV now it's ridiculous, I don't have time to keep up with it all. I don't watch reality shows, or singing shows, or really network TV in general. But this isn't back in the day when there were 5 channels. Get your ass some HBO man!

The only way I'd get cable is for the car racing and besides who with pinball games has TIME to watch TV. Besides, I can use that $100+ per month for a lot of other things. I hate those monthly bill that never go away.

#135 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

The only way I'd get cable is for the car racing and besides who with pinball games has TIME to watch TV. Besides, I can use that $100+ per month for a lot of other things. I hate those monthly bill that never go away.

Well put. The only reason I have Satellite is so the wife can watch her crap. That's why SHE pays this bill.

#136 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

who with pinball games has TIME to watch TV

Since I started this hobby I went from 2-3 hrs/ day to 2/3 hrs/week.

#137 5 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Reading the articles on the 2004 flood, I guess Kevin owned all of the machines that were damaged. If these flood damaged machines and parts keep showing up, where have they been and who is selling them? Was there an auction or something?

#138 5 years ago

Does anyone know what the "I heart Smarkie" on Elvira's fork on the translite is about?

#139 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Does anyone know what the "I heart Smarkie" on Elvira's fork on the translite is about?

I've read that it's a reference to her (then) husband Mark Pierson.

#140 5 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

http://www.webring.org/l/rd?ring=pinball;id=120;url=http%3A%2F%2Frobertwinter.com%2Fpinball%2Findex.html

Go to hidden treasures for Elvira and click on What's in a name... You are welcome!

#141 5 years ago

Thanks,thats an awesome link for some trivia about the game!

#144 5 years ago

Great stuff Robert! I was looking through your description of the characters as some were modeled after people.
You had wondered "why the hippie headband" on the deadhead in the glass.
Well it is my best guess that they are a take on the hippies that followed the Greatful Dead who were also called that. I have to wonder now if Nordman or any of the others were Deadheads themselves? If so,that would be more great trivia to add in on your site!

#145 5 years ago

Also, I added your link to the opening post. It's a must see and a job well done!

#146 5 years ago

Cool page. Although after hearing some of the wav files, it appears I may be missing a couple sounds.

Is there supposed to be a guy's voice saying "Light's, Organ" at the beginning of multiball? I also saw a wav for Dracula saying "Blah". I don't have that one either.

Weird. I have all the Elvira callouts.

#147 5 years ago
Quoted from BadBrad97:

Is there supposed to be a guy's voice saying "Light's, Organ" at the beginning of multiball? I also saw a wav for Dracula saying "Blah". I don't have that one either.

"Ooooh, nice organ." Yeah, that's the standard callout, maybe your ROM needs to be updated?

The "Blah!" quote is one of the sounds from hitting the BBQ standups I think.

#148 5 years ago

Yes, as Aurich stated the guy should say "Lights", then all the lights go out, then it says "Organ" and an organ plays as flashers go off in the backbox (IIRC), then Elvira says "Ooooh, nice organ!"

You *may* need to have family mode turned off to hear the Elvira quote at the end

#149 5 years ago

It appears mine says all of the above,but sometimes when BBQ bonus gives the extra ball at the beginning of the game,there is no music,just silence unlike the other times extra ball is awarded. Wondering if that's normal.

#150 5 years ago

Here's commitment. Just days after getting a plate put in her wrist after breaking her arm, my girlfriend is back on Elvira.
IMG_20140312_184853_379.jpg

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
£ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Absecon, NJ
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
There are 1203 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 25.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside