(Topic ID: 81677)

Elvira And The Party Monsters club-Monstrous!

By karmalord

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1,302 posts
  • 182 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Ramjet
  • Topic is favorited by 91 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 473 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSCN7087 (resized).JPG
DSCN7086 (resized).JPG
E35F072D-C330-4D5D-9961-8F7903A9A41A (resized).jpeg
20200509_153226 (resized).jpg
20200509_141200 (resized).jpg
20200509_140445 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200226-103054~3 (resized).png
518ABB36-77BF-4DCB-824E-C0C2530865DD (resized).jpeg
E3D1BA4D-C40B-4969-A012-C022A7A6BE90 (resized).jpeg
330DD88C-5A90-4773-9B05-912B8A7C1262 (resized).jpeg
FEEFFDF2-A962-4E83-A080-11B95EAE0CA6 (resized).jpeg
D902A7F0-0157-4832-A72C-407A18CE4E73 (resized).jpeg
198D7ED0-C66D-45A3-AC07-09C1E5CE9571 (resized).jpeg
394616A3-F5F2-4F63-9AD3-ED4A135E9B8A (resized).jpeg
0474BCEE-3D8B-4A03-85ED-EC762E56EF6F (resized).jpeg
FFD77A34-56FE-43F4-BD4F-1518EA82ABC5 (resized).jpeg

There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 27.
#701 4 years ago
Quoted from belairjoe:

yes your right... I went over-board with photo's on Elvira thread ...I will post mostly photo's of eatpm and dennis at party time on this thread .I like to show flames anytime I can

Hey man, sorry if I didn't make myself clear.... I'm not saying that you can't post pics here, but that you shall also post'em at the game-room thread.... people will enjoy that awesome space you have!

#702 4 years ago

thanks again!.i am not new to pinball but new to the pinball community and pinside..I just start to meet people and go to parties.i have very much to learn.last month I get to see 55 machines in one basement! last Saturday I get to see serious pinball players.so many people with so many talents I still can not believe.i hope to get help and also give help if I can.thats why I join pinside!! this arcade did not cost a lot of money to make inside look this way..we hope to have the rest of our things hung up early next year and to add things slowly as our arcade change..again amendes thanks for the kind words and I will take many photos at party of dennis with raffle topper and people playing our girl Elvira...p.s. this game title have permanent home in our arcade.....someday...scared stiff-joe

1 month later
#703 4 years ago

20150925_132428.jpg

3 weeks later
#704 4 years ago

Follow up: In case anyone is looking, Pinball Life has the always-dented Bally siderails in stock. These will fit on EATPM, Transporter, Mousin Around, and all those other under-rated Sys11 games that Bally produced just after the Williams merge.

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3680

Rob
creditdotpinball.com

#705 4 years ago

What an awesome game. It is next up on my target list to sit beside my Haunted House, so if anyone has one for sale, I'm a potential buyer!

Located outside of Philly, and can travel within a few hours.

#706 4 years ago

Turned on the TV this evening and Elvira was on the Food Network show Halloween Wars tonight.

#707 4 years ago

I wish she'd come back east for an appearance.

#708 4 years ago

Finally! I'm very excited to be part of the club. EATPM has been my grail pin since I entered the hobby and the stars aligned just right to pick up a super sweet example.

Pics later as soon as it's set up.

Any word on more ramps?

#709 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Finally! I'm very excited to be part of the club. EATPM has been my grail pin since I entered the hobby and the stars aligned just right to pick up a super sweet example.
Pics later as soon as it's set up.
Any word on more ramps?

Contact Starship-Fantasy. They should have some ramps.

#710 4 years ago

Welcome to the club, post pics when you can. You may have to search a bit for ramps,but shouldn't be impossible.

#711 4 years ago

Definitely post a few pics.

#712 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Any word on more ramps?

Got a set from Starship last year. Had to email them as they didn't have them listed as available on there website.

Shoot them an email.

#713 4 years ago
Quoted from paulywalnuts23:

Got a set from Starship last year. Had to email them as they didn't have them listed as available on there website.
Shoot them an email.
Paul

Hey, nice to know..... thanks for sharing the info!

#714 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Hey, nice to know..... thanks for sharing the info!

Not a problem.

#715 4 years ago

Thanks for the tips about the ramps... email sent and hopefully shipped this week.

Digging my lineup!

image.jpg

#716 4 years ago

I like the under cabinet lighting. I got to do that to mine.

#717 4 years ago

Yes I would say that's a kick ass line up!

#718 4 years ago

Does Elvira's voice sound pretty rough (low res) on all of these games, or is it just mine?

#719 4 years ago

Yeah, I don't know what happened but, after replying to my first e-mail, I never heard from Larry (Starship-Fantasy) again. Sent him 3 e-mails after that and got no response after all....

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from PIN_GROOM:

Does Elvira's voice sound pretty rough (low res) on all of these games, or is it just mine?

Mine sounds fine.

#722 4 years ago

I called Larry... He has the ramps in stock, just not on the website. I paid and am patiently waiting for my new, shiny ramps.

#723 4 years ago

Well, it depends on what pin-groom means with low res voice.... For instance, if you compare Elvira's voice at Scared Stiff with EatPM, it sure has a HUGE quality difference!

#724 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I called Larry... He has the ramps in stock, just not on the website. I paid and am patiently waiting for my new, shiny ramps.

Well, I just wish he replies me so I can be as happy as you!

#725 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Well, it depends on what pin-groom means with low res voice.... For instance, if you compare Elvira's voice at Scared Stiff with EatPM, it sure has a HUGE quality difference!

I never really noticed. I'll have to pay better attention on my next session.

#726 4 years ago

Thanks guys.

For clarity, the music sounds nice and clear, while Elvira (and I think Drac too) sound distorted like they "phoned it in" when it came to the recordings.

I'll have to pay more attention to which call outs seem off, but I think it might be all speech.

More research...darn!

#727 4 years ago

YoUtube or the Pinball Arcade emulator for comparison....

#728 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

Well, I just wish he replies me so I can be as happy as you!

Also, make sure you email him directly vs. the contact form. That email doesn't work.

#729 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Also, make sure you email him directly vs. the contact form. That email doesn't work.

That's what I did...,

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from AlexSMendes:

YoUtube or the Pinball Arcade emulator for comparison....

Good thought. Thanks.

You tube will work.

Arcade emulators...I just can't bring myself to do it, although maybe for this purpose.

I did try a virtual pin once...once.

#731 4 years ago

Received my ramps from Starship Fantasy yesterday. As expected, they are awesome. I'll install them over the weekend.

Any interest in my old ramps? Two small cracks in the Monster Slide and the other two are in great shape. Minor art cracking in the decals.

I bought the new ramps because I want a perfect EATPM. I also added my name to the CPR playfield list even though my playfield is the nicest one I've ever seen.

#732 4 years ago

Good to hear you can still get the ramps and hopefully the decals with them also. If you have to install decals yourself and have never done this, make sure to read up on this first, and scan them before going ahead.

#733 4 years ago

Yeah, the decals came separately from the ramps, so you need to install yourself. Go sloooooooow!

#734 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Yeah, the decals came separately from the ramps, so you need to install yourself. Go sloooooooow!

And make sure you're eating potato chips while doing it!

#735 4 years ago

Mudflaps: how did you get the ramps, the website does not show any EATPM Ramps, and did never before.

#736 4 years ago
Quoted from Flipper-Maniac:

Mudflaps: how did you get the ramps, the website does not show any EATPM Ramps, and did never before.

You need to call or email Larry directly. Their website is not updated.

My old ramps are on hold for now.

1 week later
#737 4 years ago

New ramps are installed and they're awesome-o. High quality and packed very well. Highly recommended.

#738 4 years ago

Starship is first class..

#739 4 years ago

Hey all,

Purchased EATPM in pretty rough shape in July of 2015. Most of the bulbs burnt out. Some of the rubber pieces had melted to the playfield. To many folks, it was truly a horror show. Spent the last four months cleaning, adding LEDS, cleaning some more and machining new parts. Cyclops Eye was gone and couldn't find the right sized clips for the BBQ bonus targets.

Finely Got my EATPM working 100%, after 4 months of ownership. Thanks to folks in this thread for some of the help along the way.

My machine now just needs some cosmetic work.
#1. Cabinet Artwork is a little worn, decal pealing of the cabinet.
#2. Inserts need new decals, but I don't want to remove the protective Mylar.
( I found them but they are not high end decals )

As I actually enjoy playing this game. May install some cliffy's on the switches on the lanes.

Not sure about removing the Mylar. Game is in pretty good condition otherwise.

Should I fix the inserts? Or just leave it alone and enjoy it for couple more years?

#740 4 years ago

Where are those pics, man?

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

Hey all,
Purchased EATPM in pretty rough shape in July of 2015. Most of the bulbs burnt out. Some of the rubber pieces had melted to the playfield. To many folks, it was truly a horror show. Spent the last four months cleaning, adding LEDS, cleaning some more and machining new parts. Cyclops Eye was gone and couldn't find the right sized clips for the BBQ bonus targets.
Finely Got my EATPM working 100%, after 4 months of ownership. Thanks to folks in this thread for some of the help along the way.
My machine now just needs some cosmetic work.
#1. Cabinet Artwork is a little worn, decal pealing of the cabinet.
#2. Inserts need new decals, but I don't want to remove the protective Mylar.
( I found them but they are not high end decals )
As I actually enjoy playing this game. May install some cliffy's on the switches on the lanes.
Not sure about removing the Mylar. Game is in pretty good condition otherwise.
Should I fix the inserts? Or just leave it alone and enjoy it for couple more years?

Classic Playfield Reproductions are making new playfields,so maybe just hold out for those. Put new decals on myself and those may still be available also.

#742 4 years ago

ElviraDetail.jpg

Here is a picture of the wear on the decals.

#743 4 years ago

I'd play it and enjoy it! Hop on the pre-order list at CPR for the repro playfield that should come out sometime next year then swap.

#744 4 years ago

Topper added along with new ramps and Flipper Fidelity backbox speakers.

Green XPin displays next.

image.jpg

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

image.jpg

How are you liking the FF speakers in her? I have them in other wpc games and like them. Was wondering how they sound in a system 11. Can't go wrong with the Xpin displays. I went with the green ones in my Elvira. Great looking game!

#746 4 years ago

The Flipper Fidelity speakers honestly don't make that big of a difference in a System 11, but I had them laying around.

I'm crossing my fingers that XPin has a Black Friday sale.

#747 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

image.jpg

Didn't like the topper, sorry.

#748 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

image.jpg

That topper is awesome, where did u get it?

#750 4 years ago

I started shopping my playfield today and here's what I found in the upper right corner... a black rubber and two studs screwed into the side rail. Looks like someone's attempt at preventing the ball from jumping over the arch rail and getting stuck in the corner. But it seems to me that the Party Punch ramp is too low to allow such a jump. I'm thinking this is just someone's useless hack. I'm wondering what others have found in this area of the playfield. Am I missing a factory part?

DSCN7062a.JPG

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
£ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinballToys
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 1302 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 27.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside