20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #23 copy of Elvira tweet about being at TPF2017 Posted by Mar (7 years ago)

Post #63 mnpinball comments on the speculation about Elvira 3 Posted by mnpinball (7 years ago)

Post #3843 What to check when you first receive Elvira Posted by jfh (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wlf_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#901 4 years ago
Quoted from hassellcastle:

NOPE
Kinda makes you wonder. With all of the sexual innuendo's with Elvira and her two previous titles to which do not offend me (I love boobies )
...what social justice warriors will be offended by this new game in 2019 and try to speak out for change and Elvira to wear a Burka LOL .
Christopher Franchi got grief over comic book artwork created for a Pinball Show and most recently American Pinball had
to change the backglass on Oktoberfest because of a monkey with a hand up a girls skirt (a cartoon, fictitious none the less).
Just my .02
Such a bummer so many people are so easily offend these days
Me and the Mistress of the dark a few years back.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Welp, you were wrong. Your .02 ain't worth anything.

And get your facts straight re: Franchi. He got heat for his "art" that was WELL deserved. Not to mention the "art" he ganked from another artist and clearly just traced. Franchi is a bad egg... going to bat for him is telling, and makes your statement "I love boobies" extra creepy, bud

#964 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

What problems would those be?

Sexism, TBL drama, and the worst menace of all... pooling around posts

#978 4 years ago

Ehhh, not worth getting into it. I'd only say, your comment about someone being a "penis guy" isn't spewing hate, but cracking jokes about someone's, anyone's sexual orientation, isn't super cool. In a thread about pinball?

I wouldn't be so quick to think you'll take my 100... though, funnily enough, the two Elviras are two of my weaker games, competition wise, so just don't pick those!

#985 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Can someone pm me the photos?

Someone at Stern is working OT this weekend! TWIP and Flippin Out podcast had photos but Stern got them pulled down, fast!

They're still findable on FB if you do a search of public posts for "Elvira Pinball"

How do these leaks happen, anyway? Were distros given photos (in which case, I get that one would have loose lips out of the many). Cant imagine someone at Stern has much to gain going rogue sharing them, when Stern is trying to get them pulled down.

#991 4 years ago

Wish we could see the playfields... right now the two look like the PinStadium guy's rigged before and after photos, one with some play field lights turned off, the other not

#1021 4 years ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Take a screenshot I'm sure my post will be deleted soon

It probably will be, not for the boobs, but apparently Pinside has a rule that you cannot publicly question or call out a moderator. I too wasn't aware of this policy, and a few of my posts were deleted. Apparently you need to post in the private moderator subforum

We can agree to disagree on other things, and I need to be careful here so I am violating this "policy," but I suspect we can agree that this policy is "interesting," and not in a good way. A blanket policy to censor any questions re: moderation seems, uh, "interesting "

#1034 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

If you're looking for it, you'll see it, whether it's there or not.

It's there, and if you don't see it, you got your eyes closed, bub.

#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Why is this not more apparent?

Based on the comments on the TWIP post about the leak, it sounds like playfield photos did indeed pop up, or am I am reading wrong? One mentions "Northern L orbit, castle lock, and gate shots look IDENTICAL. ???," which seems like detail one can't get from the cabinet photos?

Actually never mind, you can kinda glean that from the cab photos. I'm now team no playfield pics

#1257 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I see several people on here think it's an empty playfied. I actually thought it looked full and has plenty of things to shoot at.

Yeah, it looks to me like there are a lot of shots, and there could be cool stuff going on with the haunted house, crypt, etc. Havent appeared much, but you can't see if there's a subway going on there too, or other behind the scenes stuff.

Tons of inserts and looks like some good mode/goal variety... and wasn't a guy named LFS doing that there code? There's a lot of great promising stuff there!

#1274 4 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

What's it gonna be??? I have seen several versions already.
EHOH
HOH
EHoH

None of the above... E3 is my vote! I'm with Levi... EHOH is totally donkey noises hahah

#1282 4 years ago

+1, E3 got my vote

The only thing potentially is, E3 is the name of that big video game expo, right? Doesn't bother me and I don't think that it would confuse. Pinball and video games are different, unless you're going video mode all day on GB in competition I suppose

#1616 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

E3= electronic entainment expo

And IM = Instant Message, Met = a museum in New York, and SW = SJW just with the J removed... your point is?

#1734 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern has had their pins at E3 before, so what does that look like? Stern's got E3 at E3? Too confusing, and E3 is something in Stern's orbit already, so it's a completely different scenario than the Met or Instant Messaging, which are very unlikely to end up in a pinball conversation with those machines or at all.

We could go back and forth, but I'm about to visit the Met, can you IM me about it later?

#2007 4 years ago

Art looks awesome!! And look at all those inserts and variable shots, this game is gonna be a blast

The End... OR IS IT???

#2051 4 years ago

Where's the dude who said in the JP2 forum that Stern has a law that says no subways, and was schooled by KME. He must feel extra schooled now haha

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

9,000 (Firm)
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wlf_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread?tu=wlf_ and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.