20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #23 copy of Elvira tweet about being at TPF2017 Posted by Mar (7 years ago)

Post #63 mnpinball comments on the speculation about Elvira 3 Posted by mnpinball (7 years ago)

Post #3843 What to check when you first receive Elvira Posted by jfh (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skwilson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1119 4 years ago

Well. I may be alone, but I fucking love it and can't wait to get it!

#1932 4 years ago
Elviras-House-of-Horrors-Pinball-Feature-Matrix.pdfElviras-House-of-Horrors-Pinball-Feature-Matrix.pdf
#1986 4 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Will these be at expo and when will they start to ship. Premium first?

Looks like LE's are shipping first. Going on the line next week. I was told I would have mine in 2-3 weeks.

#2182 4 years ago
Quoted from Fizz:

I wonder how 'Jump jive & wail" and "Shout" will be integrated into the game. Could be really fun. As long as it's done well.

Looks like "Jump, Jive & Wail" plays during a Gar-goil "mode". (See game play video.)

#2197 4 years ago
Quoted from rlslick:

Is there a flying bat around 2:23/2:24 on the backboard behind the house? How would that be done (small DMD?)...or am I just seeing things?? Game looks amazing!
Iceman44, personal thanks! I may have purchased your passed on SLE. I was told they were all spoken for as of yesterday. Got the call this afternoon, said what the hell, why not! can’t wait!!!

I think you're seeing things. Are you seeing the reflection of the turning turret?

#2198 4 years ago

The Insider Podcast with Greg Freres talking about the art, play field features, display integration and modes makes me even more excited for this game than I was before. This is going to be one awesome machine!

#2339 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Does the house diverted go to the ramps or orbits (or both)? It looks like orbits from the video, but have been reading ramps.

The ball is sent either to the left orbit or the pop bumpers.

#2344 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes but on the podcast Stern says it goes to a ramp to return to the flipper.

The video doesn't support that, but I guess we'll find out for sure Wednesday.

#2347 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

I can't wait to play it!

I fell in love with EATPM when I was 16 working at Hurst Bowl. Knew nothing about pinball from 1995 until 2017 when I bought my first machine, an EATPM. Fell in love with SS at Tornado Terry's. I have been waiting for this machine since I found out about it. Said it would be my first NIB purchase, and it is! I am so stoked! Now I just need to find a decent SS.

#2354 4 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

If I remember correctly “It’s a Wonderful Life” is also one of those stories. One of the major 3 networks was looking to fill air air around the holidays and didn’t want to spend money on producing a show, some staffer saw “It’s a wonderful Life” had lapse and the rest is history. I am sure that someone on here can fill in the details to correct me.

Just summarizing here... According to Wikipedia, there was a lapse in copyright due to a clerical error, but in 1993 the copy right was re-established. NBC (since 1996) has the license to air the film. Paramount now owns the rights to the film.

#2388 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

What’s the best price anyone has gotten on an LE? All in tax, shipping etc? Seems like all I am coming across are all over $10k all in.

Quoted from GamerRick:

Call Automated Services:
$9,599.00. They still have some.
http://pinballstore.tripod.com/elvira-s-house-of-horrors.html

You might also try Zach at flipnout, though I don't know if he has any left.

#2405 4 years ago
Quoted from PiperPinball:

Game looks great. I'm in on SLE.
However, is anyone else concerned about the Crypt Kicker (VUK) current height? (check it out on the video at 2:45)
Given the distance it might damage the pf over time.....I have some possible mod fixes/enhancement ideas to make this really sweet!

I'll be checking to make sure there is mylar in front of the targets.

#2459 4 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

... There are no drop targets in Party Monsters or Scared Stiff ...

There are drop targets in EATPM: the JAM targets.

#2651 4 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

Do we just go to Dead Flip’s YouTube channel to see the reveal?

No. Go to twitch.tv/deadflip

1 week later
#3210 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Played my LE today. I think everyone needs to calm.down trust me this game is gonna be great. The gameplay is early but great. It has early code but the core thats there is killer

Congrats on getting your machine! Makes me even more anxious!

#3376 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I’m trying too. Crypt details? Anyone?

jonesjb The crypt has three states: 1) Gate, 2) Scoop, 3) Dead Head

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#3493 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Yep, same with mine...

Yeah. My turret only turned during a ball search. Wouldn't turn in diagnostics, either.

#3515 4 years ago
Quoted from CVeRiTy:

Odd, my roof turns in diagnostics to all 4 locations. Via the diagnostic screen specifically designed to test the roof.

Well, crap. There must be something wrong with my turret. It did light up, however, when I got to the Attic Party last night. I'll have to check it out along with my lockdown bar button which quit working. Fun.

#3535 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

Thank you
That’s new to me

The button will also plunge the ball unless disabled in settings. Both of those (start & plunge) I turned off once I leaned over the machine (GOTG) and launched a ball prematurely.

#3538 4 years ago
Quoted from Mogg:

Mine should be shipping soon, I have to pick up. Does anyone know if I can load it ‘in box’ into the back of a pickup bed with canopy, or does this need to be unboxed prior?
Thanks

If the opening to the truck bed is more than 32", it should fit in the box.

#3548 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

What do owners think of the sound? In the streams I’ve seen it sounds very repetitive/ monotonous. Is that just my imagination?

Just remember the code is still being developed. Believe me, there is a lot of stuff missing. What's there is great!

#3615 4 years ago

New video is up. Great game starts at 58:00.

#3622 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

So, I am noticing, with .84 istalled, at the end of a game the music doesn't stop....just keeps repeating.

Yeah. It's been going non-stop. LOL

1 week later
#3778 4 years ago

Did another video tonight. Nothing special. Once again, my last game was the best. Started Gappy Angry, but didn't get to the multiball stage. I can't wait to see what the next code update will involve.

#3819 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Awesome the new code adds attract light show and control power settings that were missing looks like they’re getting on this machine fast. I’m downloading now can’t wait to finally see the attract lights

There still isn't an attract light show.

#3824 4 years ago

Here's my latest video with the new code. These are my first plays after updating. I think I caught all the additions. Not playing for score, just for discovery.

#3827 4 years ago
Quoted from Peanuts:

Thanks a lot for your videos of Elvira's House of Horrors. Delivery in France is still far away from now. Your videos permit us to see the enhancements of the code, versions after versions. Please keep it up.

Thanks for saying that. I really appreciate it!

#3838 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

The following sales page seems to indicate that there is an official topper and shooter coming. Any one have any details?
https://pinballandmore.com/elviras-house-of-horrors-premium-pinball-machine/
Optional Upgrades:
–Elvira’s House of Horrors Backbox Topper – TBD
Official Elvira Pinball topper features a fully interactive RGB LED lighting that will elevate any Elvira Pinball playing experience to the next level. Easy install. Fits all Elvira’s House of Horrors game models.
–Elvira’s Custom Shooter Rod – TBD
Officially Licensed Elvira Shooter Knob and Rod. Fits all Elvira’s House of Horrors models.

If they do offer one, I'm in. I just doubt it will be as cool as BKSOR's topper, though.

5 months later
#3875 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

Does anybody know what song plays during House Party mode?

"Shout"

#3883 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

What’s the current situation with the skill shot? I replaced my ball guides but I feel like now I am NEVER getting the award, even when I seem to get the ball in there .. what gives? The game seems to recognize when there’s a ball back there, because it will fire it out from the cellar when necessary. Is it not workign in .93, or did I accidentally screw up an opto or something ?

Put the game in switch edges test and drop a ball through the back door to make sure the correct switches are registering. We had a discussion in the owner's thread and found a couple connections reversed.

#3885 4 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

sounds naughty

....but fun!

#3901 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballfan2000:

If super dead head is not in code yet, where you heard about super dead head?

It's on the playfield.
The current dead heads are: Aunt Surly, Sgt. Jar Head. Sir Normus Cranium. Uncle Bolt Head. Chuck Chowda Head Mummy Dearest, and Sunny Beach Head.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider skwilson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread?tu=skwilson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.