20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #23 copy of Elvira tweet about being at TPF2017 Posted by Mar (7 years ago)

Post #63 mnpinball comments on the speculation about Elvira 3 Posted by mnpinball (7 years ago)

Post #3843 What to check when you first receive Elvira Posted by jfh (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Dont own it, only borrowing.
Plus, Im talking about NEW games. There is no need for a new elvira pin. Shes SO outdated and irrelevant for any one iin the 10-30 realm, which is the common age for arcades and barcades, no? I can agree shes pretty attractive for a 65 year old woman, but that doesnt mean i think a pin should be made with her in it. Not at all. Why not just do golden girls.

My girlfriend would buy a Golden Girls pin INSANTLY. Super LE even lol. If they make a Whiz-Bang Elvira game, it's purely for collectors. It's not a "cornerstone game", so the 10-30 demographic is irrelevant. They'll get them on Star Wars.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

It is coming and I will be in for a LE!

Lol you don't even know if there will be an LE tier and you're ready to throw extra money at Stern despite their code and QC issues? When will the madness end!?!?!?!?!

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Don't know guess I got lucky, other than a few airballs, my GB premium is perfect and plays great.

Impossible, it's a GB.

2 years later
#994 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

I just searched Google and facebook. Found nothing.

Look a few posts up. Still there as of this post.

#1094 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Serious question, why are people excited about a mutant turtle pinball? I mean, assuming you grew up in the 70s/80s was this really your thing?? Not trying to be snarky but I just don't get the interest. Marvel stuff, absolutely. Pins based on classic movies during those decades, of course! But a really stupid cartoon that had movies featuring Vanilla Ice?? That's exciting to some of you??? I am excited about Elvira though, can't wait to see playfield pictures. Cab art seems meh to me if being honest though....

If you were a kid in the 80’s, Turtles were the biggest thing ever. Plenty of us still have nostalgia for it, and aside from that - it’s an evergreen property. It’s never stopped. There have always been reboots of the series...it’s popular with each generation of kids. The original movie (not the Vanilla Ice one) still holds up remarkably well. One of best comic book/hero movies ever - especially considering it was a low budget indie movie.

Not that I want to buy a new pin ever again, but if they did 80’s TMNT & did it RIGHT - with all of the original voices (except Shredder, James Avery died) & original music - I would be interested.

#1273 4 years ago

Reminds me of BK3 in a few ways.

-It’s banking off of pinball nostalgia. Sure, Elvira has a brand outside of pinball - but it’s pretty niche. Stern is hoping pinball people will think “I loved those old Elvira games, I’ll get this one, too!” Didn’t work for Black Knight...fans/owners of classic games are happy with their classic games & have no interest in $10k Sterns. New pinball buyers don’t have nostalgia for the old games, so the themes have no sway with them.

-Art is worse than the beloved old versions. Weirdly busy & ugly color schemes on both. Strange character drawings that are flat & attempt perspective poorly. Even if you love the old versions, you can’t bring yourself to spend that much on a game that looks worse. It’s odd that the artist who did the first 2 Elviras did this and it ended up so wonky instead of outdoing the old ones in every way. Translite looks like a first pass that was thrown out, and someone fan-colored it.

What Elvira has that BK didn’t is Lyman. That alone will probably make this the best game in years.

#1482 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

“Look babe! I got the new “turtles” pin”
Babe: <<immediately picks up cell to text other boyfriend>>

As though any “babe” is impressed by any of your nerdy themed nerdy pin toys.

#1486 4 years ago

That qualifies as multiball.

#1490 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I’m interested to see the differentiation between the three models.

It’ll probably just be cosmetic. Different art, topper, etc. Would be cool if Cassandra would do personalized callouts like Adam West did for Batman.

#1529 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Every time I see E3, I think the conversation has shifted to the E3 expo.

That's where I met you! I still have the Silhouette Mirage poster & pin you gave me!

#1534 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Has anyone noticed that a lot of these feminists, the good looking ones anyway, walk around showing everything they have and then bitch about being ogled like sex objects?

Women should be able to wear what they want without having to worry about you harassing or abusing them.

Quoted from zr11990:

Then there are the fugly ones who wish someone would ogle them.

Please post a picture of yourself if you're going to judge others on their looks.

#1591 4 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Yes, first reports from distributor streams is this game is really good.
400 LE's will sell out.
You won't be able to sit and wait if you want the LE.
Plenty of premiums though!

"Distributor Streams" will NEVER say ANYTHING other than good things. They're businesses trying to sell games. They're not objective and never will be.

Sorry, I don't see that we're in a world where 400 Elvira fans all rise (heh) simultaneously to fork over $10k for a pinball machine. They're probably sell eventually...but not day 1 like Metallica. That's a theme that never had a game to satiate fans. There are 2 Elvira pins already most hardcore Elvira fans already have and are happy with.

50 Super LEs will prob all sell right away, though...always at least 50 speculators or mega-richies to sell 50 unplayed unfinished untested hype boxes.

#1669 4 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

Ninja Turtles is a great theme that I remember fondly, but I seriously doubt it would be the versions of them any of us would recall. With Nickelodeon in control of the brand now, it'll probably be something more recent... more likely this:
[quoted image]
Than this:
[quoted image]

Nope, it’s going to be original 80’s TV version. Nick is cool with that. Look at the Arcade 1up TMNT & other 80’s Turtles merch that’s out there.

#1689 4 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:The rumor I heard was that TMNT was a Borg design with Dwight on code and Zombie Yeti on art.

Oh god....please please please no lock bar button rules like “slap the button to NOT eat the pizza”.

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Only Back to the Future and Karate Kid scored 100%. I doubt many college aged students know about Elvira and it's probably only a bit better for TMNT.

You clearly don’t know the longevity of the TMNT theme. 100% of college aged students know it.

The original show was on from 1987-1996. The Fox Kids show was on from 2003-2010. The Nick CG show was on from 2012-2017. The current show started in 2018 and is still on. Plus all the movies, video games, toys. Turtles has NEVER been out of the life of kids since the 80’s. It’s an evergreen property known by all, except maybe late-40’s+ pinball buyers.

#1710 4 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Oh boy. Get ready for a playfield cratering bitch thread in the near future.

Well, yeah....if you spend $10k-$15k on a pin and its playfield is made of mush....then yeah, bitching will commence & be warranted.

#1712 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

Its just the new normal. Pony up

Nope. Last new Stern game I bought was STLE NIB...and that was after seeing my friend's get mushy craters after just a few games. I thought $7300 shipped for an LE was insane, but I got wrapped up in the pretty lights. No idea what I was thinking - although luckily mine had a decent playfield. At this point I'm fully out of "the cult"...just an outsider looking in at this point. It's bizarre to watch people keep throwing more and more money at unproven quality.

#1743 4 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

What's with the great art (seemingly side art) and the terrible Family Guy art on the backglass?[quoted image][quoted image]

This is an Elvira drawing by Family Guy artist Wincat Alcala. They SHOULD have hired a Family Guy artist.

F00EAF33-FDE5-46C6-9F02-701A72763C32.jpegF00EAF33-FDE5-46C6-9F02-701A72763C32.jpeg
#1750 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Child's play.
Some of those video games you see at Dave and Buster's are like $40,000 and up.

Those games get away with that price because of the constant flow of dollars they bring in. Pinball, even in a good location, won’t bring in the money kiddie-gambling machines do. Also, no one is buying those games for home use.

#1753 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right.
But they cost more and are on location. All I wanted to point out really.

It would be interesting to hear from operators if pinballs these days actually pay for themselves & profit prior to being sold. They definitely seem to function as part of a bigger concept like a barcade - get people in the door & make money off food & drinks....but do they bring in enough to be considered profitable on their own?

#1757 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

No offense to Wincat, but that drawing is too cartoony for Elvira. She would never approve that as a likeness.

“Cartoony”? Every single Elvira game is cartoony AF. The newest one even moreso...like someone from Archer assembled it out of After Effects symbol parts. I think what you mean is that it’s stylized. Clearly, Cassandra likes Freres’ style....though I wonder why Cassandra approved such an oddly-posed big-headed drawing that doesn’t look as nice as her previous 2 games....they had time to do a few more passes.

#1759 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I agree. That style of artwork would have torpedoed game sales for sure.

LOL but weirdly posed, poorly colored, giant head Elvira will part people from $10k?

Once again - outside the pinball cult looking in. Fascinating.

#1771 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Artwork matters and was a big plus on the first two pins. Are you going to pretend that it doesn't matter?

I'm literally saying the same exact thing.

Artwork isn't as good as the first 2 Elviras & that matters. It's not horrible...could be better, though. For pinball people, it's good enough. Kiss artwork was pretty bad, pinball people loved it. BK3 artwork was wonky as well...pinball people loved it. Standards are low for $10k games now, it is what it is.

#1775 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Ok. Sorry, I misunderstood you. Yes,for 10k I would expect all world, badass, top shelf artwork too. This new pin doesn't have it. I'm luke warm on the look, which is very disappointing because I thought this game's looks would rock!!

Like most games, it probably looks much better when lit by it's own GI & inserts...art always pops more with real light and shadows. I even thought Elvis looked good in person with its own lighting, even though it's a truly horrible art package....then again, I think I picked up that game for $1700 ...my standards for art drop when the price is lower.

#1777 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

If theres such a thing as a pinball cult you're very much apart of it too. You're not standing outside looking in, so dont kid yourself.

Nah, the "cult" still buys every new game & dismisses rational critique of extremely expensive product as "negativity". The "cult" thinks nothing of these prices even when quality is questionable, units aren't field tested & code is unfinished. The "cult" thinks "influencers" like Jack Danger & Zach Meny are objective fans and not businessmen trying to sell product. I love pinball, but sorry, the current state of the hobby is the NIB Cult, and I'm not part of that.

#1783 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

I think most of the so-called “influencers” actually know very little about pinball and do the hobby a disservice when it comes to helping those new to the hobby find their way. If you understand they are just salesmen trying to move the widget of the month, you can get some useful information and entertainment. Both of the gentleman you mention put on great productions but entertaining certainly <> objective.

Their salesmen talking points get into the hobbyist lingo, though. Watching Zach and Greg shit all over Addams Family while blowing their load for every unfinished mediocre new game was all I needed to see to know that nothing they say is relevant to reality....but because of people like them, you now you have people saying stuff like "B/W games are too shallow for a home game" when we all know that the REASON "home games" are even a thing is because B/W games are so F'ing good that they've stood the test of time & so fun and replayable that people want these clunky coin-op machines in their house!

#1784 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Fair enough. Im not apart of that scene either. Admittedly, I may have pulled the trigger for a NIB on this particular title if I thought it was as beautiful as the first two. Especially because the third pin was being built by the original team that created the first two Elvira pins that I happened to like very much
This was the only title i thought that way about. Blindly buying games, especially without even playing them is not something I'm on board with. I still have an interest in this game and i still think it has lots of potential, but I'll be a buyer in the used market for this title down the road.

Agreed. Lyman makes the best games, so I'll be happy to take it for a test spin when it comes out...and if my wife (a huge Elvira fan) and I like it - maybe pick up a used one down the road.

#1845 4 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I thought you had a Elvis and loved it

I did. Very fun game. Sold it a while ago, though - can’t keep them all!

#2037 4 years ago

Impressions after watching the video:

-Is that a blacklight trick on the ramp in front of the house? There's a ghostly face that sometimes appears on it...I'm guessing there's a blacklight LED hidden above the front door? ...that's really cool.

-I like the trunk lid on the ramp...that's very "Nordman" to have something different on a ramp than the usual return.

-The Deadhead shot/mech is cool. I dig any change-state shot...dig that sometimes it's a bash toy, sometimes it's a scoop.

This is a very B/W-esque game from Stern, with all of its well thought out and functional toys & features. Looking forward to playing this, actually....last few games I haven't even bothered to go try.

#2040 4 years ago
Quoted from misterschu:

Can someone explain "Gar-goil"?

Maybe they're lady gargoyles? Ya know, like how they said "girl" in old movies? Goil.

#2050 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

They did, they just renamed the pro, premium and LE, same order, but different tags and higher prices. Premium is pro, LE is premium and Signature is LE they are scared stiff or embarrassed to list the price.

Not really...Pros always have features removed. There's no Pro here in any form. Prem & LE are more or less in line with normal Prem & LE pricing....Signature is just the LE with different bling.

#2062 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Well, I guess we’d have to have stern provide an official definition to determine that. Until then, I’ve always know the tier system of pro, premium and LE to have different art, different prices, differing features and differing numbers of production. This title meets all of this criteria, maybe to a differing degree but it’s there.

Art differences aside,
Pro has always been = Features removed
Premium has always been = Full featured
LE has always been = Full featured + extra bling like shaker motors, backglass, color armor, etc.

This fits the normal parameters of Premium & LE. There's no features-removed version...no Pro.

#2076 4 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

You are not not going to change my mind, this is different labels and higher prices, period.
Don’t mind me, I’m just mad I can’t justify one of these for my route, that’s all.

Not trying to change your mind. I'm trying to give you facts. The labels on this game are literally the same as always...no Pro exists this time. Fact = Pro is a cheaper, feature-stripped model. There's no Pro.

#2283 4 years ago

Why ouch? Your job is to sell games. Good for you. Whenever Gary Stern was asked what his favorite game was, he answered with whichever one was the newest on the line. Does anyone expect Gary to be an objective game reviewer? Of course not. Same with you. Jack Danger’s newest video about GB referred to the game as “beloved” He’s a Stern employee. You’re a Stern distributor. You’ll never be honest about games from a player or buyers perspective. And that’s fine...as long as everyone understands it is what it is.

#2293 4 years ago
Quoted from aingide:

Why ouch? This fairly measured response is a lot different from the original "nothing they say is relevant to reality" post.
And saying that Zach will "never be honest" about Stern games from the perspective of a player is ascribing too much malice IMO. It's more about objectivity than honesty.

Of course it's not malice...but it's similar to what's going on in all hobbies & pop culture interests - fans of a thing like to watch "influencers" in Youtube & Twitch, because they present themselves as "hey, we're just regular people just like you!" when the reality is that they're sales people specifically trying to come off as regular people. I feel like many people don't quite get that, and consider "influencers" to be some kind of hobby experts.

#2324 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

So, does Stern have a corner on the Yellow Flipper market? Seems there are some other color choices that would better complement the playfield colors.

You can still get the boney finger flippers that were originally for Scared Stiff. I put them on my Monster Bash...if I got this game, I'd put them on it!

#2410 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

I had the same thought but pinball playfields get dimples period. Those type of toys just make them happen more quickly. Eventually it all gets kind of uniform right? I’m thinking the JP T-Rex is worse for sure.

B/W games with moderate dimpling even out. Not modern mushy soft crater playfields. Those will look like ass forever. Good luck, $10k-$15k buyers!

#2415 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

My TWD has some soft wood that now looks more like "lumpy clay" in spots and that will never even out. But the game's so damn good - who cares?

I’ve seen TWD’s with lumpy clay playfields, but also ones with mirror perfect ones. If I loved a game, I’d care & want the one that doesn’t look defective.

#2739 4 years ago
Quoted from Lounge:

And the code isn’t finished - their words, not mine. They also had one of the gargoyles hitting the glass and not registering hits so they couldn’t get into one of the modes.

I’m sure gargoyles hitting the glass was intentional. Nordman designed Whitewater’s left ramp return specifically so the ball would hit the glass.

#2850 4 years ago
Quoted from ZMeny:

My first impressions

Obvious distributor is obvious.

#3075 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Ghostbusters, for example, ranks wayyyyy lower than monster trash. That game is pretty, but not fun at all. Ghostbusters should be a top 5 game

Monster Bash is a bonafide classic, designed by a legend, coded by Lyman Sheats, that plays smooth as butter & is a perfect example of a perfect game.

Goatf*****s has the worst physical design ever seen in a pinball machine, designed by a convicted pedophile, just got a band-aid update after 3 years to try to make it slightly less horrible, and will always play like absolute trash. TOP 5!?!?!? OMFG.

#3099 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Disagree. Owned almost ever game at one time or another, minus bing bang bar or whatever it’s called, for the day monster bash WAS good but can’t compare to the feel and ruleset of a modern Stern. That includes ghostbusters. Totally underrated. Beatles is even way better. To each their own I guess

I don’t believe you’ve ever owned or played “almost every game” if you think Goatf*****s “feels” better than any game made in the history of pinball. The airballs, the lane hops, the rattley shots that go stdm, the saucer that kicks stdm, the right ramp that never makes the curve on the Prem, the stupid manga slings that drop the ball down the middle, the flipper gap from hell....no other game feels like that. Monster Bash feels perfect when played. And that ruleset? Can’t hold a candle to anything made from the 90’s-2014.

#3108 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Ignore rarehero ‘s Ghostbusters trolling. He has been doing it for nearly 4 years now.

Dude says it should be Top 5 and I’M the troll? I didn’t bring it up. Trolling starts with the Top 5 guy’s post.

Gaslighter. I am good. Good play isn’t relevant on a horribly designed game.

#3121 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

It’s so awesome when the ball hits Dracula’s feet and goes right down the middle. So let’s not talk about flawless games

False Equivalency. Hitting a moving target that sometimes sends the ball to a drain is normal.

Not normal:
Loops rattle to a drain.
Drop target airball over flippers to a drain.
Saucer lockout to a drain.
Inlane hops over to outlane for a drain.
Slings to a center drain (magna sling).
Pops exit to a drain 80% of the time.

Quoted from Sebastian88:

Simpsons was called average and I doubled my money from huo purchase.

That literally never happened. The B/W snobs at the time complained about the usual Stern things: low res cabinet & plastic art, the sound quality compared to WPC + WPC95, the loudness & feel of the flippers, and off the shelf toys....but as a game - design & code, it always had massive respect. The snobs loved it (and LOTR) despite their distaste of Stern.

Quoted from Sebastian88:

I’m not a troll I just don’t like Pinball snobs .You guys are probably the same people that think Beatles is a disaster and I’m here to tell you more people play Beatles than any other game when they are side-by-side

Im not a snob. I was hyping & loving Stern games when the B/W snobs hated them. I was singing the praises of Iron Man when the collectors loathed it and marked it as the end off Stern. I’ve owned almost every Stern game, and still have 7. GB by the measure of the standards of design has issues. Even fans will acknowledge it, and they are valid reasons it’ll never be a Top 5 game.

Also Beatles sucks.

#3127 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

Beatles and suck should never be in the same sentence. The pin is good. Sorry it’s not super deep or ramp arama for you

TNA is one of my favorite games.

Your talent at insults is equal to to your taste in pins.

#3131 4 years ago
Quoted from Sebastian88:

What’s your take on the new Elvira.

I'd have to play it first, but on principal I don't believe in buying unfinished games, especially at $10k-$15k.

Based on the stream, it needs more Elvira callouts during gameplay...I'm sure those exist and just weren't implemented yet. Lyman always does phenomenal work, so I'm sure that it'll eventually be a very good game. I just wouldn't buy one until it gets to a more complete point.

#3135 4 years ago
Quoted from SmallyBells:

I enjoy their banter and dribble. I know I’m having fun reading it. I hope they are having fun writing it. .. ..?

Always having fun!!! So happy!!! All the time!!!!

Also it’s “drivel” not “dribble”.

#3167 4 years ago
Quoted from Stuieb84:

Agreed. The floating heads and rubber tubes don't fit in with the style of the rest of the pin. You have multiple styles mashed together: line art, modern live action, old film reel, and 3d art

That's been a problem with Stern's LCDs since their inception...lack of a cohesive style, various generic non-matching fonts, and just a general outdated 90's PC CD-ROM look. This started happening on some DMD games like Star Trek and GB as they led up to the changeover to LCD - they have a mix of pre-rendered CG & traditional dots animation....and even different styles within the dots animation, clearly showing that different people were creating different assets.

#3230 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Its the reason I'm not buying. I wanted to buy it. I have money sitting there screaming at me to purchase. But its bullchit that they continue to charge more for less, and the only way I can voice my displeasure with it is to NOT buy. Sucks, but its the right thing to do.

Some games have drop targets, some don't...seems to be more of a design decision than a money decision (unless a Prem/LE has drops and the Pro doesn't). Standups play differently than drops...maybe this is what Dennis wanted? Forgive me if he said somewhere that he had planned drops & they were costed out.

#3248 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Oh my biggest issue wasn't the lack of drop targets, but its a cumulative thing, no drop targets, no topper, using plastic instead of metal ramps, and going up $400 more dollars was the deal breaker. How do they justify the cost hike? What are we getting for that extra $400? Enough is enough.

Hey I hear ya on the enough is enough. Stern NIB prices reached peak stupidity in 2014 IMO & and flat out evil with B66 in 2016.

That being said, games have always sometimes had plastic ramps, sometimes metal. I see that more as a game to game and designer preference thing vs. a cost issue.

At the end of the day, you’re not paying per part. You’re buying a product that’s price is dictated by the cost of running the business. These prices are paying for all the employees, the factory, the marketing, the licensing, the travel, etc. If Stern still only had 1 designer, 1 dots artist, and 1 programmer like they did in 2010, prices could probably be lower...but that’s just not the reality of how the joint is run. So - when looking at a new pin & price, you have to look at one simple thing: DO I NEED THIS? If you love the theme & the game is super fun, buy it. If anything about the purchase will bother you, pass. Stern is gonna Stern. This will not change.

#3312 4 years ago

Elvira's schtick is LITERALLY feminism. I guess you never turned on the volume?

#3319 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

80's feminism is not the same as today's feminism..

Yeah, women have more power now. You're old and bitter about it. It worked. Sorry that you see equality as oppression.

#3323 4 years ago

Projection much? Pics of your glistening beautiful face before you randomly insult the women of the world.

#3325 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I'm sure women everywhere are lamenting that they don't fit into your definition of feminism or beauty.
What the fuck is wrong with people on this forum?

It’s a forum about toys for rich old white guys. Unfortunately but predictably, many haven’t mentally evolved from their teenage years....they consider themselves in like company & freely spew their bigotry and ignorance. It’s gross, but definitely let’s me know who not to do business with.

#3331 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Her schtick is not feminism its sexism and she embraces it. She is a sex symbol of the macabre and she plays a ditzy big tittied gal who likes to flaunt what god gave her while making dumb sexual innuendo jokes. It was fun when she came out long before pc culture and long before any liberal labeled her as a feminist. Please go back to "outside looking in". Good Christ

You literally know nothing about women or feminism.

She's the one making the innuendo...not men at her expense.
She's the one calling out creepers and putting them in their place.
She's the one who looks and dresses how she wants...no man is going to tell her to be modest or get away with slut shaming her.
She's one of the OG Girl Bosses.
She's in charge of her world...she's letting you enjoy it.

Elvira = feminism.

#3334 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

OG Girl Bosses? Dude I didn't know you rolled that way. My bad, sorry.

Rolled what way? Explain your insult for the class.

#3368 4 years ago

Cool so we’ve learned people don’t understand what sexism is & now they don’t understand what racism is, but they’ll quickly jump to use the terms to smear people if it fits their desire to attack and belittle. I never said “ONLY” about anything. Don’t fucking put words in my mouth. Shame on you.

Quick look at this guy’s FB page. Nonstop alt-right insanity & Trumpy white supremecsim. And he calls ME a racist!!!? Figures. Projection projection projection.

Pinsiders, avoid this disingenuous racist at all costs.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

11,855 (OBO)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

10,000 (Firm)
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rarehero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread?tu=rarehero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.