20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #23 copy of Elvira tweet about being at TPF2017 Posted by Mar (7 years ago)

Post #63 mnpinball comments on the speculation about Elvira 3 Posted by mnpinball (7 years ago)

Post #3843 What to check when you first receive Elvira Posted by jfh (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krustyburger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#201 7 years ago

I've been wanting to make my two-piece Elvira pinball collection a trilogy for quite some time now. This actually looks like it may come to fruition.... Very happy, if true! Fifth in line!

2 weeks later
#232 7 years ago

From what I've observed in this thread, it appears that Elvira 3 HoH will be designed by Whiz-Bang and manufactured by Stern. If this info. is accurate, is it likely that the cabinet & electronics used will be similar to what's used in Batman '66 & Aerosmith - to include an LCD? (or would they have to use another system, etc. as it's not a 'true' Stern design?)

1 year later
#448 5 years ago
Quoted from 30FathomDave:

We asked about the game, and here’s what she told us:

Thanks so much for sharing Dave! I've been wondering about this for far too long now, and it's great to hear some positive & reliable information with regards to Elvira 3's release.

3 months later
#451 5 years ago
Quoted from FalconPunch:

We interviewed Dennis Nordman for our latest podcast. Will be up on Monday.

I'm eagerly waiting for this games release and now looking forward to your podcast - thanks!

#468 5 years ago

As the last couple of posts refer to the disengagement of the original designer (Dennis Nordman - now w/ Deeproot?), does anyone know how this may impact the production of this title or was Dennis' contribution to the project already complete? Can they still move forward without him?

#474 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Dennis turned in his design for the game. He even attended meetings after he was off the contract.

I'd say it's his baby, minus a few weeks.

Of course they can move forward without him. He even said so in the podcast.

Thanks Sinestro!

#475 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Believe me. It will be worth the wait!

As far as Elvira is concerned, I don't doubt you for a minute!

1 week later
#525 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’d heard the Franchi rumour after he’s done with Munsters, if not then do you who is doing the art?

I have absolutely no inside information, but I'm thinking it must be Greg Freres. After all, the whole reason that this title is coming to fruition is primarily due to the collective efforts of Dennis Nordman & Greg Freres.

I'd further wait for updates from RobertWinter. He definitely appears to be 'in the know'.

#537 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

Ummm Why is this Wakky acting like he works at Stern?

He doesn't??? I appreciate you pointing this out PinBalt. I made the assumption that he did based on the statement "Our next Stern of the union address" with the "Our" being the key word. Well, I guess I'm back to wondering when we'll hear more updates surrounding this release.

#551 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I'm pretty sure it's one model, like what happened with WNBJM.

I hope that it is, strangely enough. I know I would be conflicted as to whether I could save a few bucks buying the premium vs. the LE. If the choice is already made for me, I can sleep easier...

#559 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Scared Stiff is simply the best pinball machine ever made. (so far)

Finally - a voice of reason!!!!

2 months later
#607 5 years ago
Quoted from jsm172:

Is the speculation that it will be released October of 2019? If so, it will be my first NIB pin

Yes, that is what is currently being said. I'm fine with it personally, as this gives a bit more time to fund this purchase. I'm looking forward to the Munster's as well, but it's the Elvira pins that I feel really combine horror & humor so flawlessly.

2 weeks later
#619 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Great, a dirty granny whispering sweet nuthins in my ear.

Not to be rude, but this has been covered an infinite amount of times. Elvira is a character - sexy, humorous and probably in her late 20's to early 30's I would surmise. That is who will be represented all over the cabinet and within the artwork of this upcoming machine. Casandra Peterson is the actress that will only provide the vocals. (and I've heard her speak recently - she still sounds wonderful........ and looks damn good for her age too!) Lest not you worry, this machine will likely be a great addition to anyone's collection!

1 month later
#647 5 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Cassandra says sounds and art are done on the game and it should be out around October on the latest episode of the Boo Crew podcast

Thanks for passing this update along - good info.!

5 months later
#757 4 years ago

I hope that Stern doesn't change the design or vision from what Dennis Nordman intended since his departure from the company. Based on comments Dennis has made previously, he really seems confident of his work with his final Elvira design. His confidence inspires my own, so fingers crossed this makes for the ultimate Elvira trilogy machine!

1 month later
#810 4 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

It’s also not a ‘real’ Stern game but a Kapow game.

Are you certain this is the case? I'm thinking that since the game was designed by Dennis Nordman & the art is by Greg Freres it would be a Whizbang Pinball production manufactured through Stern much like WNBJM. Case in point - (from Pinball News) Following up on the successful collaboration that brought Whoa Nellie Big Juicy Melons to the market, the new project will present a modern pinball game created in the fun, campy style for which the Whizbang team is known. (from Stern - April 2016) “We are thrilled to be doing a brand new game with Dennis and Greg. The Whizbang team brings a unique energy and feel to their games that resonates with pinball players around the world,” said Gary Stern, CEO of Stern Pinball, Inc.

If not this, then they maybe they have sold their rights to produce the game directly to Stern? I just don't think Kapow plays a role in this title, but I don't know for certain nor do I have any insider information.

#1074 4 years ago

Sorry to be one of the many asking for playfield pics, but I would be most appreciative if anyone would assist me here! Knowing the pics are out there but I can't view them is killing me!

1 month later
#3604 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

The artwork on the playfied has incredible detail.

Exactly what I'm thinking. The more I study the details, the more it pulls me in with the spooky/campy Halloween vibe!

#3614 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

The backglass image is amazing!!!! So much great art!!!

Quoted from Diospinball:

I actually think the backglass is amazing... Could it be sexier... Sure... But, man its so damn cool.

The more I look at it and now finally seeing it in person, it's really growing on me.

1 month later
#3856 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

8 Days between posts in the offical thread for the most recent Stern release. Surprising.

I think many people are beginning to post on the EHoH 'owners club' thread. It appears as machines are being received daily, this is taking place.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

11,855 (OBO)
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider krustyburger.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread?tu=krustyburger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.