2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3,640 posts
  • 552 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jeffspinballpalace
  • Topic is favorited by 169 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 329 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20191018_231418.jpg
5B4C7B26-6314-4E17-A6E4-CA7551C27D7E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2888 (resized).PNG
977C5340-28BD-460B-983E-3F0FC86F2195 (resized).jpeg
D038B13E-056C-4F88-B550-0938E262224F (resized).jpeg
20191017_083800 (resized).jpg
478B67DD-CED5-48E5-AC27-0A9E88599A67 (resized).jpeg
4E8BBFD8-4CCE-462F-922F-16B39146EEFC (resized).jpeg
4AB4F958-08D2-4800-A266-84AC225B7BD6 (resized).jpeg
E04546A4-ABCA-422C-8059-81853A3467BF (resized).jpeg
C9BC6B2E-D6E4-4D7F-A3F2-28FA961CA94F (resized).jpeg
F90BAB77-FC53-4A0C-9FB3-7B84AAEDB706 (resized).jpeg
B8673C12-BA51-4DFA-819E-7D7C49896D7A (resized).jpeg
elvira 5 (resized).jpg
elvira 4 (resized).jpg
elvira 3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Post #23 copy of Elvira tweet about being at TPF2017 Posted by Mar (2 years ago)

Post #63 mnpinball comments on the speculation about Elvira 3 Posted by mnpinball (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kciaccio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#648 8 months ago

Is Elvira 3 going to be a Jersey Jack machine?

#651 8 months ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Where you been hiding? LOL!

It was wishful thinking.. A blog years back predicted JJP would make it.

5 months later
#745 84 days ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Seems like new pins are dropping like hotcakes, almost every month an announcement.
October will be here before we know it, and Im really stoked to get a look at this game in particular! Planning to add Elvira to the lineup if it looks good, and hoping it is as loaded as the new Jurassic Park looks to be. Fingers crossed for the return of the Boney Beast ramps or something similiar.
Just bumping the thread to see if anyone has heard any new rumours/info about it.

Me too..Can't wait to see if they did it right..Wasn't feeling the Munsters theme...

1 week later
#771 75 days ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Man I cant wait for some solid info about this pin! Or even some unsubstantiated rumors!
Lets see some grainy leaked pics! Its supposedly completed for a while someone has to have seen it.

Agreed!

1 month later
#1014 35 days ago

Not loving the cab art on either version. House on the playfield looks cool...Kind of disappointing so far.

#1193 34 days ago

If what I hear about the possible pricing for this pin is true.... Alice Cooper's Nightmare castle is a bargain compared to this thing...

#1239 34 days ago
Quoted from tpir:

The red and green text-only cabinet art is pretty hideous. Layout seems fine. Plastic ramps are not cool though. Would also be worried the art style for the LCD will be similar to Aerosmith...

I feel the same way.

#1371 34 days ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I haven't been following the thread. Does anyone know what the house might do?
Reminds me of the castle in MM...just curious as to it's features. Ball lock is in a similar position to the lock on MM. It would be cool if the house was a multi staged toy like the castle, although it's not readily apparent what that might be.

I can tell you there is no interactive lighting in the windows since the pics are of the game turned off...

#1453 33 days ago

It's kind of funny that there is a rainbow puke led conversion thread on Pinside, and my first thought when I say the playfield pic this was one of the games on that thread.

#1982 31 days ago

The game looks like it will play pretty cool. Just not digging the colors or something..Is it worth 8k? Depends on how well it shoots I guess...

#2009 31 days ago

Kind of interested in the make your own b film trick they are doing for end of game.

1 week later
#2775 23 days ago
Quoted from delt31:

Why would you expect anything better? Why should Stern do more? Is it too sell more games? Well they've done that already with what appears to be half baked efforts.
This hobby is hilarious in that people already bought the super expensive version without even seeing the game.
We don't deserve anything better until that stops happening. I know if I was Stern I would just continue laughing at the dummies who already paid in full 15k. And if I'm a distributor I'm laughing as well.

If you are blown away by someone spending 15k on a pinball machine that may depreciate 7 or 8 thousand in 10 years..You would be mortified to see how much money people lose when buying 80k cars driving them 4k miles and selling after owning them for only 6 months....

#2870 23 days ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

After watching the Dead Flip video I agree with what you have said. It's just a shame they elected to price gouge on this title. That alone has prevented me from placing an order.

Maybe they will make a home version like Star Wars.. lol

#2918 23 days ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

Elvira will be right back but first a message from our sponsor Lifesavers! All the Fucking rainbow lifesavers all over the screen have to go!!! Really kills the horror mood of this game.

What about the music?

1 week later
#3228 16 days ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Played my LE today. I think everyone needs to calm.down trust me this game is gonna be great. The gameplay is early but great. It has early code but the core thats there is killer[quoted image][quoted image]

You should do a video since there is only one out there and it is done linearly..

#3266 15 days ago

This picture brings up a good point...When is Elvira passing down the torch to a new talent?

#3268 15 days ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

They already tried that 12 years ago. The winner was pretty good but you can never replace Elvira.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Search_for_the_Next_Elvira

12 years ago? lol...New generation since then. Time for a reboot....And just in time to combat the current craziness our country has been leaning towards...

#3270 15 days ago

Here's the winner - April Wahlin.[quoted image]

Denied....It's not about the body..They need to interview the personality...Plus Elvira started off about 8 years younger than this one...

#3272 15 days ago

If you watched the competition, April had the mannerisms and attitude down cold.

I didn't see the competition video..Looking for an evolution of Elvira, not someone who can copy her mannerisms like an actor...The video I saw her personality wasn't groundbreaking..Elvira was an evolution of morticia and lily Munster...

#3274 15 days ago

Don't forget Vampira![quoted image]

Soo true. My bad. I would love to be that lucky young woman that figures this out..

#3278 15 days ago

I mean she is in her 60's. Time to find another future icon...

#3317 15 days ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Elvira's schtick is LITERALLY feminism. I guess you never turned on the volume?

80's feminism is not the same as today's feminism..

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,899.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
9,599 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 12.95
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 399.95
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 9,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kciaccio.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside