20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #23 copy of Elvira tweet about being at TPF2017 Posted by Mar (7 years ago)

Post #63 mnpinball comments on the speculation about Elvira 3 Posted by mnpinball (7 years ago)

Post #3843 What to check when you first receive Elvira Posted by jfh (4 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#441 5 years ago

That's great news... But, I might not have my Iron Maiden fully paid off by then... Rats... I'm going to really have to kick it up a notch to be able to afford both... But, it would be really sweet to have two NIB games and not have to worry so much about getting them all working.

3 months later
#453 5 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I'm eagerly waiting for this games release and now looking forward to your podcast - thanks!

Ohhhh... Going to have to listen to that one... Really excited about this machine... I hope it is 2019 and not 2020... As sadly I don't think I'll be buying any more old pinballs. Only NIB for me until I get a bigger house.

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

End of 2019 is great news for me, because I currently have no room for any more pins.

Great news for me as well... As that means I can save up and get either a Ghostbusters prem or an Attack From Mars Remake Special and still have time to save up and get at least a Prem on Elvira.... But, truth be told I really rather just get a pro... But, it depends on the art package and what they're offering... Only time will tell...

1 week later
#512 5 years ago

The shame is... Deadpool looks really cool. And I know I want an Elivra 3... But, I really would like an Ghostbusters and an Attack From Mars Remake... I might have money for 2 of the three... But, not for all of them... Which is why I really hope Elvira is Mid to Late 2019...
And I hope my brother won't mind me loading up his basement with some of my pins...

#515 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Deadpool Smeadpool.....we are talking The Munsters and Elvira here!

I am totally getting an Elvira... And if I magically become rich... I'm sure I would love a Munsters... Love Yvonne De Carlo... But, also just the Munsters theme and sense of humor is amazing. I will never get a Deadpool. Not worth it for me... But, seems fun.
However... I'm a bit worried how they would incorporate the tv show clips into the game... Original show was black and white... Also, from the footage I've seen. I'm not impressed with how Batman 66' footage was used... Just didn't appeal to me. But, I never played it, so I could be wrong.

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Stay tuned ! Our next Stern of the union address will answer some of the questions asked in this forum topic soon.

Ohhh man... I just can't make money fast enough... I guess I'm not buying an Ghostbusters or an Attack From Mars... Cos I gotta save up for this one.

1 week later
#552 5 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I hope that it is, strangely enough. I know I would be conflicted as to whether I could save a few bucks buying the premium vs. the LE. If the choice is already made for me, I can sleep easier...

This is all conjecture... But, I doubt it's all going to be one model... I just don't think that's the way the market is going. What scares me is this has three toys on the playfield... Well, lets just see if there are multiple models, that the pro has all the toys.
This just looks to me like the Iron Maiden Mummy Lock, and ramps. And I personally hate that.

I think if you do multiple models you should pick your freaking art package.

Just an aside... I really would like this to just have one package and be priced at around 6k... Would be nice and somewhat affordable... But, just conjecture. So lets put another log onto the fire!

1 week later
#562 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

I am thinking 1 package only would be fine,
Would be great we won't have to fork out the big bucks for an LE
Hope its called Elvira 3 Mistress of the Dark. Has stunning art, cool toys and brilliant humor.
Can't wait, Saving for this title now.

One table would be great... I really think all the Pro/prem/le just muddies the waters. I know why the company does it. I just don't like the practice. Because, I you could like the art package on pro, but want the full gameplay of the prem.
Anyway... If it is one table, I don't think we'd all be in line for a savings. I think they'd just jack the price up. But, it would be nice if it was under 6k and just one model. That would be amazing.

9 months later
#690 4 years ago

Well... Good news and bad news for me...
I got the money for this game... But, I really kind of want a swords of fury pro...
The good news is... If I'm lucky I can get a pro early next year... Once I figure out my taxes for this year...
But, I also want to play this game first. And I'm hoping it'll be at the Illinois expo later this year.
If that is the case that could be perfect, cos I might be able to setup the order there.

Now... I only need CGC to take there sweet time to announce their 4th game.

And I really mean sweet, sweet time. As I'd like to get an LE from them.

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

If so and priced like a Batman 66 I'm probably out then. Would be much better as a cornerstone with regular Pro, Premium, LE pricing. They would sell more games.
I'd take a Pro in an Elvira Minute.

Elvira minute... Not sure if she is the type of woman who likes quickies...

3 months later
#913 4 years ago

You're creepy... But, then what does that make me... I must be the creepiest man alive!!!!

#1060 4 years ago

I hate the cab art on the Prem. I hate just text art. Its so boring and unimaginative, and I think they did it on purpose to make people want to buy the le... Because now... I'm going to be out 1-2 more grand because I rather not have a bland art package.

#1064 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

If that's the case, I'm out. There is no way it will be worth that kind of coin.

yeah.... I might be out at that price as well... I can get two very nice pro's... A GB and Deadpool... And I think I'd have more fun with those pins than just one pin... To me I think a prem should be 7,400 and LE 8,500... But, they didn't ask me... Shame... I did... Do want this pin... If it plays well.

Or maybe a GB and Black Knight SOR... I do want one of those as well... There are other options that I can spend my money on.

#1378 4 years ago

Okay... So, obviously I have to wait on the pricing to figure out which model I'm going to want to get, and even then it's possible I might take a pass on this. I would like to play it before I buy it. The only way I might not do so, is if the LE orders open up before the pinball Expo in Wheeling IL. That would force my hand to order the LE. But, the only way I'd get that is if it was reasonably priced... Which I doubt it would be. But, if it's priced like the Deadpool LE, then I'd consider buying it.
I really don't like the cab art for the premium. It's not horrible, but I'd like Elvira to be on the cab like how she is on the LE. I feel they did that on purpose to drive up the cost of the LE. No reason for the two different art packages to exist, or if they do exist, have two different poses for her.
And her pose on the LE is too similar to the cab art on Party Monsters. I feel this is also the worst Translite out of the whole trilogy of machines as well. And I feel like it is the worst playfield art as well.
Elvira is barely on the playfield and it just seems like Stern played it safe.
I think they purposely took out any sex appeal this game could have... With that all said... The playfield art looks good, and the game looks like it could be a fun shooter with an interesting ball lock... We'll see.
Now, I was thinking to myself about how important cab art and playfield art are. I love art and to me both art and theme matter. But, if you put your machines close to each other, you'll never really see much of the art. And as for playfield art... Once I start playing a game, I don't notice the art at all. I'm too focused on the ball, and tracking the lights and inserts, that I don't notice the art at all. Like can't see the forest for all the trees and all that jazz.
So realistically while I am a bit disappointed in the art package for the prem, I think where this game might shine is the animations, callouts, and tv clips.
Those are things that I do notice while I play and are more important. I think callouts might be more so than animations, as even with great animations, I tend to skip over those from time to time to just focus on the play.
So... I might consider a premium... Because hell... I always could re-vinyl the damn sides anyway. That would be a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a premium.

#1559 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Remember, this game is called Elvira's House of Horrors. The theme is more about the house and Elvira is merely the host/owner.
Elvira is only on the Scared Stiff playfield what, two times? And they're basically mirror image poses of each other. And she's nowhere on the SS cabinet.
I'm seeing at least 3 Elviras on the playfield. Near the crypt entrance, on the plastic above the side targets and in the top window of the house. I agree that more Elvira is always better but you need some balance with the theme elements.
EATPM admittedly has a LOT of Elviras on the playfield but that machine is *named* Elvira.

I know what this game is called, but if I wanted a haunted house theme game I'd buy haunted house... Or ACNC. I just feel that there should be a decent sized image of Elvira on the playfield. All the images of her on plastics and playfield are small.
Think they played it safe. And safe is boring...

Again.. If animations and callouts are great... And if it shoots great... And if the code is great... Then it doesn't matter. The toys could be cool, the art besides the lack of Elvira is good. And I think it reads nice and the lights look in a good location. But, I would prefer something along the lines of what is on Munsters Pro...
I think Stern for making pinball machines kinda lacks balls sometimes.

#1570 4 years ago

What I am waiting is what all the LE will have besides the better cab art. Will the LE be a translite or a backglass... Of course it has powder coating. And a shaker... Maybe a cool shooter rod.. .But, what else will the LE have different. Because, from what Nord said it is only one playfield. Will have the same toys... So I'm curious what this will have... It would be cool if this came with a topper... We'll see... Doubt it though.

#1575 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

“Leaked pictures don’t do the game justice”
How many times have we heard that one?
The BM66 had the topper, Adam West signed card and limited to the 240 episodes which also made it cool and unique
Looks like the 400 LE buyers, too many for the “boutique edition” will get the shaft by comparison?

I personally don't care about the scarcity of any pin. I own only one LE. A MBrLE. And 1,200 is not really scarce, that is a top selling pin nowadays. I bought my MB because I thought the pin looked just amazing. Loved the topper. ANd it does add a great light show when you're playing. I think the etching on the lockdown bar is super cool and I wanted that as well. Powder coating I don't care about, but it does match and makes it look nicer. And really having the shaker in it already. For the MBrLE that means it really was a nice bargain for what you got over the prem.

But, again with all that said. I hope stern will make the LE package include some really cool stuff that is on the pin, to justify the price jump.
We'll see... But, I will also say... If you want an LE... Contact your distributor NOW!!!!!!!

#1584 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Haven’t hear that. Would be awesome if true, but not holding my breath.
The $1700 delta between Premium and LE is in line with other recent titles so I doubt we see more than different art packages, art blades, shaker, powder coated rails, shaker and maybe Stern low glare glass.

Forgot about the art blades... Those do look cool...
So I got 2 questions then for the people out there.
Should I get blade protectors if I have mirror blades or art blades on my machine. Just curious if I need to be wary of scratches.

2nd question. Is the antiglare glass actually that much better? or is it just for people streaming.

#1810 4 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Absolutely not true. You guys are judging from awful pics. Greg did amazing work on this & you’ll see soon enough. This game is gorgeous (and so much more)!

Big fan of yours!!!!!

#1820 4 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

“ Hey ,!!! This box of rocks you sold me is twice as much as the last box - and there’s no rocks in it ! Okay , I’ll buy it . “
And people wonder why Stern provides less and charges more with every release ....

I won't lie. Theme is what matters most to me in pinball. I love pinball. I love how it functions as an art piece in your house, and it also is amazing to play. My hardbody is broken, but I love seeing lovely Rachel Mclish first Ms O winner everyday.

I'm a huge Iron Maiden fan. They're my favorite band ever. Couldn't pass up that pin. That was my first NIB pin and was probably my best pinball purchase.

I love horror movies, I love camp, and I have been a big fan of Elvira ever since I was a kid... So young in fact I never got the "How's your head?" joke from the first Elvira movie.
And I would love to own the other Elvira games. But, at 4k and 6-8k for her two prior games. That's a lot of money for a game that while they both play amazing... Just aren't really too deep for the price... So I used that to factor into my decision for this pin.

Sure... This is a lot of money. Sure, I'm not 100% happy with all the models features... But, at the end of the day. I know with the coding I'm going to get a lot of pinball for the money. And its a theme that I LOVE, and I can't wait to display in my house.
But, what this means for me going forward... Less money to spend on other pins from stern. And really I don't have the same desire for other themes.

I do think this game is going to be cool. And I can't wait to see the real reveal.

#2119 4 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

LE ordered, this is simply a hobby= fun, buy what you think is fun for you. Short videos are what I am looking for .
My grandchildren will like this as well a me. Likely be in my basement in less than a month. Anyone is welcome to
come play. Life is good.

Wish I had your kind of money to only have it for a month and then get rid of it.
I pre-ordered my LE as well... But, mine is going to stay in my house till I move, die, or get move into an old folks home.

#2138 4 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

For me it's more like pay my mortgage for 3 years...

Yeah, with this purchase I'll have more money in my pinball collection then my house.
But, I own my house so I can play PINBALL!!!!
The only downer is... I'll soon have to stop buying pinballs due to lack of space and save up to buy a bigger house, so I can buy MORE PINBALLS!!!!!

#2166 4 years ago

Yep... Not the best hammer dracula... But, it's not the worst one either. It has a few cool things about it. And I do hope they have both Cushing and Lee clips in it.

I'm also interested in the make your own trailer feature. That could be fun... Or stupid... But,I think it could be fun...

And I was excited about the callouts, but I am also even more excited about the new filmed scenes... Wonder if there will still be animated Elvira as well... Just super excited. And I'm also glad the VUK doesn't shoot into the trunk...
I just cringe at an errant ball smashing my playfield to bits..... So happy that it won't be a super loaded missile.

#2169 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Calm down, put yer shit back on bro.
He's saying 1 month ETA not 1 month lifespan.
I think.

Yeah. I misread him. It happens. He's got a great collection too. Would love to have half that.

#2333 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

Generally you're right with a retailer being overly positive. Like Todd from TNT.
I love him but of course he wouldn't say bad things about a game he is going to sell.
We all know that (I think) so it's totally fine.

Actually that is one thing I like about Todd's videos, is the fact that he always finds something that he likes about a machine or a video game... Although, it is rare he does from time to time say a few disparaging things about a pin. Like Firepower II not being as good as firepower.
I own my own comic book production company. Not a big company, its very small and covers a very niche market.
And so I have to write blurbs on all of the almost 150 comic books that I produced and sell. It is rare, but from time to time I have to sell a comic that I personally feel didn't turn out good, or that I don't like. Its thankfully very rare, but it has happened.
When that does happen, I try to focus on the good elements. The things that I like about it. You don't have to tell everybody, everything. I don't ever believe in lying or even stretching the truth. But, to omit the bad elements in your personal review or sales speech, that is just smart. And so play up the positives and be blind to the negatives.
And I feel Todd is the same way in regards to pinball. He'll gloss over the bad stuff of a pin, and then focus on what he likes about it.

And lets all be honest. Given a choice between no pinball or a game on a clunker... I think we'd play at least one game on a clunker. Cos we all love pinball.

#2338 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Does the house diverted go to the ramps or orbits (or both)? It looks like orbits from the video, but have been reading ramps.

To the right I think it feeds the pops and to the left its the orbit... But, that is what I think it does... I could be wrong.

#2450 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Unsurprisingly, Bugatti Veyron wheels and tires don't come cheap - the complete Veyron shoe set is listed for sale on eBay for $100,000. That may sound astronomically expensive and probably costs more than your car, but this is small change for the average Veyron owner. Replacement parts are notoriously expensive - it costs $42,000 just to replace the fuel tank.

Costs more than my house... Or rather what I bought my house for... However, I view my house as a place to store my stuff. Most important of which is my pins. My friends all joke with me that I could have fully paid off my house by now if I didn't own any pinball.
Maybe they are right... But, then I wouldnt have any pins to play in my house and life is just too short, not to enjoy the things you love. No matter what they cost.

#2452 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Your house cost less than $7k and you're still paying a bank for it?

My house costs less than the 100k car tires man.
I wish my house cost than 7k. And also I wish this pin cost less than 7k... With tax and setup I'm paying over 10k.

#2486 4 years ago
Quoted from andrewket:

This surprised me, too. I’m expecting wire forms to be one of the first “mods”.

I'm actually curious to hear why they went with plastic over wireforms. I don't know much about pinball. But, to me wireforms would be easier to replace and should last longer.
I also heard that the ball travels at different speeds depending on the material, so certain designers choose plastic over wireforms for how they feel the game should play.
So I'm curious if it is a cosmetic choice, a play style choice, or a cost cutting measure. But, I don't think it is a cost cutting measure. As they knew the pin was going to be more expensive than their normal pins.

Also the lack of drops. I think those might have been always meant to be targets. Again its a different type of gameplay. Maybe they thought that having the one drop at the house would be best and the rest to be targets...

I don't know. I'm just putting it out there, that maybe it isn't cost cutting. It could be. But, I would like to hear from the designer his thoughts. He's not with Stern anymore, and that could loosen him up to be a bit more honest with his thoughts on the final product. I am very interesting to see how this game plays.

Also really interested in seeing the custom clips. This could be a special game. Hell lets give them the benefit of the doubt. As each of the past Elvira games have been damn good pinball machines.
If you guys live in IL you guys should check out Galloping Ghost Pinball. It's in brookfield. I go there once a month, and they have both Elvira games. And both are in very good working order(sometimes Scared Stiff acts up, but they are good with fixing it.).

#2488 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Stern will save a penny anyway they can. Including plastic ramps on a $15,000 game!

Won't disagree. It seems like a very odd choice to me. Also, I think wireforms will let you see more of the playfield. So in a sense I think the plastic ramps make the space seem smaller. So its odd. But, again Would like to hear and see if that was always the design. While the game looks awesome, the ramps look very tame to me.
I'm not saying they are, or will be.
But, coming from Nord. The guy has like some of the all time great ramps ever in a pinball.
Party Monsters ramps are super fun. And they are plastic.
Boney beast is a great ramp and the spider ramp is also a good fun one to shoot. Love the stiff in the coffin MB jackpot. Great to get in a groove and just loop ramps over and over.
And whitewater has one heck of a ramp. Plastic again. And the first time I hit that ramp, the real long one at the left. I got a big s@#@ eating grin on my face. One of the best ramps I've ever hit.
I think Nord likes plastic ramps. But, again who knows... I'd just like to hear his thoughts. But these to me seem a bit lame with how they just are there and to the side. No corkscew bends. Rather a bit blah... But, if the game has flow and plays great. Then it won't matter.

#2583 4 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Technically it's both. haha I live directly upstairs. I bought the building back in 2012 after getting out of the Military early due to injuries. Took me a year to open it as it was just myself and family/friends working on it. It's taken a long time to get this collection. The reason for buying the building was there was an apartment above, we have been able to put a lot of money directly back into the business this way.

Talk about living the dream. Hope your business does well for you. But, man... To live above the arcade that you own. That was like my childhood dream... Maybe even my dream today. I'd love to open a small barcade of my own one day. But, even a small collection of pins and games will take a long time to amass, because none of my games right now from my personal collection I'd put on location.
I'm a greedy SOB that way.

If you weren't on the other side of the country I'd try to stop by and support your arcade. It looks really nice. Not a lot of places have that many new sterns on location and that alone is worth checking out.

#2642 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Can’t believe there is a half a page talking about her legs in the artwork. Lmao.

Dem legs momma!
https://media.giphy.com/media/sPo1J79WxLx1C/giphy.gif

#2680 4 years ago

I think the game has a lot of promise. It looks like it shoots really fluid and smooth. I hope they have a lot more callouts and a lot more alternate openings to the modes.
I don't mind the innertubes, but I don't like them.
What kind of concerns me... The callouts are tame.
Very, very tame. I don't expect them to reuse the same old callouts from past game. But, I loved the cheeky innuendo. Ohhhhh Nice Organ. Is perhaps my 2nd favorite start to MB ever. Also I love the scared stiff "How About another Ball" for the extra ball...
So far there is no innuendo to be had in this game. Boobs yes... But, no cheeky jokes.
Too family safe... But, this is just the preview. Things can change and maybe we didn't see enough of it.

Deadheads I like the idea... But, we only saw three, and they were LAME!!!!!

And I also think the match animation so far is lame. Hope it gets a proper match...

I mean... We need Elvira saying "Unpleasant Dreams" and waving as the match.... How would/could you not do that as the match...

I think its a very good and interesting start. Can't wait to see how this progresses and grows. Hell, even Iron Maiden got a lot of improvements via code and that shipped more complete than most stern games lately.

#2682 4 years ago
Quoted from Reality_Studio:

It's definitely geared to older players, would have personally preferred if it was 80's horror movies highlighted in the game as I don't recognize any of the movies currently referenced in the game. But I still dig the idea, the flow, the theme and the way it shoots it so I ordered an LE. It will nicely complement my Scared Stiff.

I'm 35... Not young... But according to Elivra and this game... I'm a teenager from outer space... And I love this theme... And I have an LE coming in.

#2710 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Please keep in mind that some things could be placeholders. Match animation is low on the priority list for things to do. It's not 1.0 code.
Rob

No doubt. Just a little worried is all. But, I do think their is a nice frame for the game. The bones of the skeleton are in the right places.
But, they do need to flesh it out a lot more.
And I do think they need to be a bit more bold or ballsy. Because, they have a 6 ball multiball, so this machine sure should have some balls to match.
If they're worried about being family friendly. then have a ff filter that you can enable.

Still. I think the game is going to be a lot of fun. I was surprised at how smooth it looked to shoot. And I've played(wish I owned) the hell out of the prior two Elvira games and both of those games shoot amazing. But early thoughts... The callouts in both prior games are superior.
As I stated before. Ohhh nice organ. One of the best MB starts ever. Monstrous. Great jackpot callout.
I'm experiencing multiple Jackpots. Funny... And I also love the wake me when you're finished. After you keep hitting repeat shots.

So far... No humor really in the callouts. The jackpot callouts are only serviceable. And callouts are some of the most important elements of a pinball game.

I'm not hating on this game. I liked what I saw. But, again... They got a good ways to go. And I hope they get there.

#2919 4 years ago

I rewatched the stream, and also a day of further contemplation, and reading here on pinside, I have a few new and fresh thoughts.

I actually think the deadheads can be a cool feature. But, I do think they need to be more on the periphery of the screen. But, I think they should cross the middle from time to time.
They need to have more callouts and more interaction with the character. More personality too. We only saw 3 of the 12, but really I feel underwhelmed. I hate to compare to scared stiff as they served a different purpose. But, I liked the GOOD HEAD(my favorite) and one of my favorite callouts. Shrunken Head(he always wanted a little head)...

So obviously this feature needs a lot of work and we haven't seen most of it. Including the end VUK intergration.
The one thing is a bit nice. I don't think we need to worry about the craters from the VUK. It's not shooting the ball out that hard. Which is good.

Hand of fate could be cool... And I'd hope rewards like outlane saves and other thigns will be included... But, who knows. And it doesn't seem to be tied to a game stop to trigger. So that could be cool for fans who hate stop and go games.

I personally didn't like the pop animation. But, I don't think its the worst. But, it would be nice if during certain modes the pop animation changes to certain things... Just a thought.

One of the things I liked is how the modes seem to be programed. I liked Night of the Living Dead. The goal was to get to the house. And you could hit other shots for points and probably boosting hte value of the next shots as well. Or you could just hit the house. And each shot was tied to the story.
That to me has potential and will give you a little variety in the modes, with maybe some risk/reward factored in for strategy.

What I didn't like is how the MB overrides the modes. So you don't know what shots or what progress or even see the mode animations... Most likely this will be fixed.
But, I am a little worried about the modes. As I fear they all might be basically shot this. Now shot that.
I love how Iron Maiden has it modes where Aces High is ramps. Fear of the dark is ramp to spinner... And each mode plays unique. So far all the modes seemed to be hit a shot and it'll progress... Again, there is a proper order to them for more points... But, I hope there is variety.
With it being Lyman I'm sure the game rules will be amazing... In time.

I really think the deadheads could be an amazing feature. They should also taunt the player and comment on their game progress. That would be really fun... A pain to program and get all the callouts needed. But, really it be super cool to have them taunt you during the game.
Kind of like Rudy meets Lyman's lament.
We'll see if they go for that. But, I think they should.
And when you get closer to banish them. They should change as well. Like... Don't do it. Don't make that shot. I'm warning you.
I'm not happy.
How about a hot dog?

Just joking about the last one.

#2970 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

suffice to say if you're not entertained by the silliness of campy B movies you'll probably not going enjoy this pin. Personally, I think the theme integration is awesome (or at least holds great promise). Maybe not enough people enjoy this kind of stuff to make it a successful pin, but I actually think there are a couple thousand pinheads that would like it. I think the big problem is that it such a departure from the first two Elvira pins and that's what a lot of people here associate her with and just wanted another spooky based theme with tons of sexual innuendo. Not my thing, but I can see why people would assume the third pin would be more like this.

Doesn't have to heavy with innuendo. But, that is kind of Elvira's thing. She makes boob jokes quite a bit. From both her movies, to her tv show pilot.
Right now the callouts are lazy and uninspired. Jackpot... Jackpot... Jackpot...
So while I would like more scintillating callouts. I do think more provocative or not, they need to be more clever and not just run of the mill callouts. And that is her brand. And I think is why I am upset. I love B-movies and I like how that is incorperated.... But, I mean there needs to be more.

Like when you get halfway through a mode. Depending on the mode she should pop up and be like Blast those teenagers. Or get those zombies...

When you hit a leaper in SS. SHe'd say Smash those leapers.

Heck when you hit the crate shot for mb in SS, you'd get a nice bit where she is guesses what is in the crate.

So far. This game is barren with callouts. Early code or not. It is disconcerting.
And I for one don't like the games shipped without complete code that is now the new normal. But, that genie won't go back into the bottle, no matter how hard we try. But, we can still get on companies and tell them what we find lacking.

And the callouts are lame. And too tame for the Elvira brand.

#2974 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

Yeah, I put that poorly, I didn't mean to say that this pin shouldn't have a lot of innuendo, I just meant that the early pins had nothing to do with campy B movies (from what I recall from pinball arcade). I agree that it's disappointing that a pin this expensive would not be far along in the code department by release. I won't buy a pin unless the code is done (or at least 95% done). I LOVE bm66 but it would have been a terrible experience if I had purchased it near launch.

I get what you mean. And I think this in tone could be the most faithful to the Mistress of the Dark.
And as we all stated... The code isn't complete... A lot can change. But, the sheer lack of anything risque actually scares me.
They played it as safe and as tame as you could... And I do think that we need to be vocal and tell them its okay to be more adult.
Hell, if they're so scared of it, then put it as a setting to turn off and on.

I do think as I said before this game could be amazing. Make the Deadheads like Rudy from funhouse. And if you just focus on them. They could be like. Quit hitting me and start a mode...(If you're not in a mode). And maybe also be like you got one more lock till you get mb. Have them be interactive. Have them mock you. Have them taunt you, and also when you get to the vanquish shot, have them beg, threaten and plead to not shoot the last shot.

Every head should haves its own personality. And they should float and move different as well.

Stern does pay somewhat attention to pinside. So again. I think if we are vocal about certain things... We might have a very minor outcome on the final product.

#2978 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I wondered about this...any precedent where Stern implemented, modified or removed an aspect of the game due to pinside or other reviewers reactions?

They're going to do what they're going to do.
But, I think look at the Ghostbuster thread. They knew eventually at least that there was a big uproar over the lack of code.
And any smart designer/creator/coder would seek out any input they can about a product.

I'm very small potatoes compared to stern. I write/create/produce/distribute my own comics and I have my own comics company. Very small, very niche market. But, I relish all the comments on the forums and sites that I use to advertise. And while it doesn't greatly impact my choices, there are a few times where said input has inspired changes. So I would imagine it could happen with Stern as well... Again. They're not going to make drastic changes based on our input, but it could slightly alter some of their ideas.

#2979 4 years ago

Ohhhh... And fyi guys... I just got asked to pay in full from my distributor today. So... They are getting ready to ship these things... So many, many, many long nights ahead for Lyman????
Dust off the Styx album and give blue collar man a few listens my friend. You're going to need the inspiration.

#3027 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Anyone complaining about the callouts does not understand how Lyman Sheets codes a game. The call outs will come, but when it is closer to done.

I hope you are right. And I don't presume to know how Lyman or anyone else codes for pinball. I don't have the imagination needed to think about modes or rules. I do think its fascinating to listen to the programmers talk through their games. But, I know I would be rubbish at making code. So I hope you're right. The only thing that does scare me though is the fact these games are ready to ship out soon. So the state of the code now and shipping I don't think much can/will change. Wish it was more on point before they ship.

#3170 4 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

"B" movies....Elvira's sarcasm and innuendos...Lyman on the code.....I'm sold.
New Flash....no game is perfect, no matter how much it costs....Anyone who has had kids knows this...You just take the good with the bad and enjoy. :p

Yes, but there has been no innuendos as of yet... And very little of Elvira's sarcasm.

Please note... I'm in for an LE. But, again. They better put more of the Hostest with the mostest into this pin.

#3174 4 years ago
Quoted from SmallyBells:

I really want to think Lyman can save us from the clip art heads. Realistically, he can’t save us from all the aspects we despise. If the heads were pop culture references, that could be funny perhaps. Prince, Micheal Jackson, Michael Bolton was a great pun on the ‘bolt head’. That would be tolerable. The 80’s had plenty of great shit to make fun of.
‘I’m a actor’..
No. It should be Kojak.
We saw only 3, I hope they were they worst.

More than likely we saw the better of the three...
I actually think the deadheads can kick butt and be cool. They're not there yet. But, I think they will be. But, I think more or less that is the quality that we will be getting.

#3175 4 years ago
Quoted from SmallyBells:

Looking at some of the third party mods, if someone comes up with a better cabinet art ( not a decal, the panel type.?), I may regret the LE over a premium. The third party side blades looked great.

I thought about that. Modding the side art. But, after you factor in the cost of making the art and printing it, and then the time cost... Its really just a wash. Which is why I went with the LE...

I don't like to tinker with my pins. I like to play them... And please note. I work a 9-5 job to pay my bills and mortgage. And I own my own business, which allows me to buy these pins... My business isn't the best, but again... I get to buy pins with the money. But, that leads to not a lot of free time, and that free time I like to relax and do stuff I enjoy, and not tinker... I don't mind tinkering(I'm a computer tech by day), but once I'm home from work, I want to relax.

#3178 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

You're buying an incomplete LE and now you're saying Stern better do this/that?
You lost your leverage to make demands & the ability to complain later if you've already bought.
A good example would be GOTG. Songs were added only after errbody griped & refused to buy. I think.
(not picking on you)

Well... I got a choice. Either get the best art package and support pinball and themes I like... Or the pinball hobby instead of growing shrinks and less pins get made... Which mean less themes I'll like...

Sure, I wish this started off like the new JP pin. As that game looks amazing. But, I don't like the JP theme. I hate those movies. They are BORING to me. I love dino's but, to me... They're too family friendly and I prefer more carnage in my movies... So while as awesome of a pin. I'm a theme guy.

And I'm there with you. I hate games shipping with incomplete code.
But, nothing we will/can do will change it. If we all stop buying pins. Then Stern and all the other companies will go bankrupt. But, I do think we can voice the changes we'd like to see... Because I think they'll take some of what we say for consideration.

#3180 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Careful.
Munsters LE sold because it had "the best art" until no one bought B&W premiums.
IMO Stern wont go bankrupt if sales slow. They will work harder to regain market share by improving code, qc, innovation, value to buyer, etc.

Well... hate to say it... I work hard for my money dude. I'll buy what I want.
And I was never ragging on Elvira.
I just said I had concerns. I hope they get addressed, and I also said I was confident they would be addressed...

Even with my favorite bands. I still find stuff in their albums I don't like... And I hope they address it. That's why we're here on Pinside.
To b@(#* and bemoan pins... and then in the same breath say how much we love them. Or vice versa.

#3181 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Careful.
Munsters LE sold because it had "the best art" until no one bought B&W premiums.
IMO Stern wont go bankrupt if sales slow. They will work harder to regain market share by improving code, qc, innovation, value to buyer, etc.

And at first I thought B and W prem was ugly and dumb... But, the more I see it. The more I think the color is gaudy and the B and W is the way to go.
I think Munsters looks amazing.... Too bad for me to plays like a long drawn out yawn... Again... People can like that game. It just hasn't clicked for me yet, and I've put about 20 games on one. Spread out over 6 different times playing it.

#3187 4 years ago
Quoted from PW79:

Agreed. I think the B&W is the best art package too.

Weird time to flex the "my money" rebuttal as I'm likely an Elvira buyer myself just pointing out demands made in a forest of a forum after the fact may not be an effective strategy.

I'm not flexing or bragging or strutting. I only said that I am buying one, because so many people here are like I hate it and I no longer am buying it.
And I don't think there is an effective strategy.
Stern is going to do what stern is going to do. I know you said when people didn't buy GOTG that got stern into making an update for it and making it better...

But, I think most likely that update would have come regardless. Because, if they felt the pinch in their sales, then they would not be so foul hardy and engage in the same behavior that hurt their bottom line again.

The reality is... Going forward games will always be shipping with incomplete code. Code that can take 1-2 years to get mostly finished and another 1-2 years to be fully finished.
Look at the rollout for Iron Maiden. I think I got .98 code for my Premium and I got it the first month it came out. I think that was the 2nd main code update.
And now I think its on 1.06... I could be wrong with the code patch. But, I remember I would update every other update and it was updating every 2-4 weeks. Really fun to see how it progressed and changed. And Iron Maiden .98 code was really good and felt complete to begin with.
So not every game will be as fortunate, and most will be worse off... But, that is the new normal.

With that being said. I did look forward to each new code update. That can be exciting. To talk about the changes. how it impacts the game. The new callouts, animations, new strategies, new modes.

And if it takes 2 years, but if we get some steady releases... Let's be honest. That will be in a way fun... As fun as it just being done on release... I don't know about that. But, it'll still be a fun ride.
And so I post and I talk about the game here, because that too, to me is fun.

#3192 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Because it’s not accurate.
Domestic LEs first, then overseas LEs. Includes SEs.
Then Premiums (probably see domestic Premiums in the wild before overseas LEs just because of shipping and distribution logistics)
Don’t know why the order changed this time, only that it did. I’m guessing it has something to do with the oft-repeated rumor that Cassandra required the game to be publicly released by Halloween.

Well, she has said in multiple interviews that Halloween is her most lucrative time of the year. Where she moves the most merch and gets the most bookings.
And as we know this pin has been rumored and in the works for a long time... But, obviously a good amount of that time was stuck in hiatus after nordman had already left stern.
So who knows if the contract with Stern even had a play or pay clause in it, where she would still get paid regardless of if pin went into production. Note I do not mean just the rights to the title or option to the license. The options are generally small fees and stern could eat that easily.

But, really it makes no sense for both Stern to sit on a completed game(mechanically speaking) and secondly not to release this theme during Halloween time. And really with each year not releasing it, they are wasting the potential for revenue from a created and finished asset.

#3414 4 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Took the plunge and ordered an LE
Not crazy about premium cabinet
Figured by the time I can play one
They won’t be available?

That was my fear... But, as you know with pinball you just have to wait and be patient and sooner or later everything pops up for sale again... But, with that being said. I plunked down and paid for an LE... Paid in full and just waiting for my LE to come to my home. I might also have 2 other cool toys that arrive at the same time.
The turtles and star wars arcade1ups... And please don't downvote me for the arcade1ups. I like them. They're not arcade perfect. They're close enough... And yes, I know a PI can play them all... But, these look better than a pi, and I can put them upstairs in my house. I can't put any pins upstairs as I have an impossible turn in my stairs.
Anyway, in a few weeks I'll be having an epic party at my house.
Elvira, Turtles, and Star Wars... What a party!!!!

#3417 4 years ago
Quoted from LukyDuck:

I am with you on the A1UP's. I own a few. Modded a few and they are very nice and affordable. Small size is really great for placement and moving around. I am curious to see the two you bought. Might buy one of them later this year once they are available. Cheers and enjoy them. Thumbs UP

Well, if the websites are to be believed and I'm not certain I can trust Gamestop as it took them a long time to get me my Golden Tee arcade1up. But, I should be getting the two next Tuesday, and hopefully around that time I should be getting Elvira. Could be this week... I don't know.
But, the two arcade1ups are Star Wars and TMNT.

I own 7 others currently and I also have the preorder on the Limited Edition Marvel Cab by a1up. I own Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Final FIght, 12 in 1, Golden Tee, Rampage, and Pacman.
I modded the 12 in 1 with Glens spinner and trackball, and its really close to arcade standards now... Arcade perfect. No, but close enough to where I don't care.

The machines I think I get the most use of are the Final Fight cab, as I am trying to beat Ghosts n Goblins and that game is TOUGH!!!! And the Golden Tee one. Just fun to relax and shoot a round or two.

And I will eventually mod most of them with either stronger springs for the joysticks or replace the whole joystick and replace the buttons.
I know I will be replacing the 12 in 1's buttons soon as I was playing asteroids and I was just not happy with their lack of response. And with those buttons replaced that cab will be killer.

I like them as I said. They're light. Easy to relocate. Less power consumption than an original cab. Less maintenance, and also crt's can and do have burn in them. So I actually am a big fan of these. As I just like looking at them as well. And watching my family come over and play games on them.

My family are not huge pinheads. They'll play a few games of pinball, but then they'll sit down and play on these guys for much, much longer. And maybe beat a few of the games.

And as I said, once I get my hands on my Elvira. I'm going to be hosting a big party with my family and friends to celebrate the hostest with the mostest!!!!

#3502 4 years ago
Quoted from tmntrule999:

I apologize if this has already been talked about, but has anyone gotten or seen any official flyer of this machine?

I'm hoping to snatch one up at the Wheeling Expo. Actually two. One for my collection and one to put up in my office.

#3536 4 years ago
Quoted from SKWilson:

The button will also plunge the ball unless disabled in settings. Both of those (start & plunge) I turned off once I leaned over the machine (GOTG) and launched a ball prematurely.

I've been told that premature ball launches is something that just happens as you get older.

#3610 4 years ago
Quoted from moonduckie78:

OMG you guys are NUTS!!!!! The backglass image is amazing!!!! So much great art!!! So many great B movie characters represented!!! I LOVE IT!

I actually think the backglass is amazing... Could it be sexier... Sure... But, man its so damn cool. So much going on. But, in the good way. Lots of energy and it tells the story of the pin. Just like party monsters its a great representation of the game. So I think it tells the story or informs the player of what to expect, and it looks amazing.

I think its an instant classic backglass. I'd put it in the top backglasses ever category.

#3657 4 years ago
Quoted from kettchxxii:

Just put ours out. Great game![quoted image]

You should really play your games more. There are spider webs all over them.

#3689 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

What motivation does Stern have? Until people stop buying the latest and greatest, expect more of the same.

First let me start that I agree with you 100%. If it was possible to agree with you even more than I would.
Now, here is the however...

However, lets be honest if its a hot theme if you do not buy right away you run the risk of not getting the pin that you want. I almost had to scramble to get an LE from a different distributor because I called him a week before the initial announcement to get my spot. Yeah... Almost didn't get one and it wasn't officially announced yet. I called after the images leaked, because I figured that was a safe time to act. Now, I could have gotten one no doubt from a different distro, but I want to buy from the people locally and only 60 miles away from me. I feel you get better service.

With my monster bash le. I waited the Monday after the expo it debuted in to try to get my LE. Man, that was a pain in the butt to find one. So, some pins get gobbled up fast and you cannot wait.

I also don't know how liquid Stern is. If a pin of theirs doesn't sell. They do stand the chance at going under. A lot of businesses like this are actually more hand to mouth than you might think. Lou Schiemer who ran Filmation, was always one project away from shuttering the doors. And they were one of the most successful animation studios in America for three decades(This isn't about quality of animation its about projects and money).
If we all stopped by from Stern. Then I think it would hurt their bottom line and I don't think we would get our updates. I think if anything it would lead to greater cost cutting measures, and LESS CODE!!!

Yes, they could always say... You know what... Games don't have to be deep. We'll ship them, and just make shallow games with one wizard mode. Not saying they would. But, I think we are a bit spoiled when some people complain about games like Addams Family and Monster Bash being shallow... Sure, they are... But, they're so much fun to shoot. You don't need an insanely deep game to be fun, and I actually don't like insanely deep games. I like a moderate amount of depth, to me Star Wars is too deep. I just shut my mind off and flip. That's the only way I can enjoy that game.

And to code a game deeply you need a team. Not just one person, but his crew of people who code it. It needs animations, and sounds and that all takes time and money.

So while I do think a game should ship as close to 1.0 code as possible... I think its a joke that Elvira was .83 and that was really bad .84 is sooo much better(but, really could have shipped with a bit more polish than even .84). I think if we stopped buying it would in fact have an adverse reaction on stern.
And lastly...
Most video games don't even ship with complete code. Most have day 1 patches. And most then are tweaked for the next few months.
Pinball has more in common with video games today, then the old em's of yesteryear.
So I sadly don't think you can put the toothpaste back into the tube.
Sadly I think this is just the new normal. But, lets think of it this way. Our support and continued support will lead to the machines getting better. Yes, it was stupid how long Ghostbusters took to get updated. But, it happened and people love the new update. Doesn't mean we shouldn't get on Stern and tell them we want updates, and I think that does get some attention. But, they could always scale back their ideals of what should be coded into a machine and say every game has ruleset like space shuttle(which I like the rules to... just not of for a modern game).

#3692 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

This has been covered before. Most mod makers don’t get LEs so they don’t have games yet.

I think most sane people don't get LEs as well... But, I've never been known for my sanity.

1 week later
#3777 4 years ago

So, its been about 7 days since the last code update. I do hope another one isn't to far away. But, I'll gladly wait a bit if it includes more content added... Until such time I was wondering if you guys wanted to share strats on the game.

I'm no expert, but I do have a few that I've been working on.
My main thing is. Since I've been unable to hit the skill shot at all. I've completely given up on it.
So I short plunge.
This actually works out great. If you do it right and get control, it allows you to hit the ball lock drop, and if it goes sdtm you still haven't triggered enough switches and you get the ball back. So it won't use your ball save timer and if you already used it up, you'll still get the ball back.

I also use the short plunge to get control of the ball and then get a nice shot on the house. This way I can plow through the modes quicker. As that is where the points are in the game.

Another thing I try to do is to start shaking the machine lightly before the ball shoots out of the vuk. This I feel helps me eliminate as many drains from it... Helps, but I still lose it a few times. I do hope we get a ball save on that. Not a long one. 3 seconds would be fine.

As I said before, currently you can time out modes. So if your next mode is house party or the 8th window for the last haunt wizard mode, then sometimes it might be wise to time out of a mode. Even though big points do come through not just completing the modes, but for progressing through them. The last few modes are the ones that are worth the most... Still... MB is mb and if you get the 2x or 4x going then you can really rack up the points. And its easier I feel to get those in mb.

I also noticed that some modes have certain shots that keep adding to the value, but won't count towards completion of the mode. And that some of these appear to be a bit hidden. I hope they change their colors or maybe make them flashing and others solid. I don't know... But, I do know sometimes I think I'm getting close to the end of a mode, but then it never does end.
I mean that guy just takes forever to get the luggage. That I think is my least favorite mode. He just hobbles and hobbles and hobbles. I'm not sure if I've completed it.

I know I've completed the Brain that wouldn't die, Night of the Living Dead, Teenagers from Outer Space, Werewolf of Washington, and I think I did the manster... Not sure about that one. But, I think I did... But, I don't think I've completed Manos at all...
Is there a trick to that one(besides hitting all the shots)?

#3782 4 years ago
Quoted from FtrMech:

Hmmm...if you take the glass out for cleaning, how do you know which is the top and bottom?

The made in the usa sticker should be on top. Or in the upper left corner. I wouldn't take that sticker off, as really no need to. But, I guess you could. But, I've left mine on.

#3786 4 years ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Played for the first time on a LE on location in AZ this weekend. Pretty fun, and had decently long ball times. Ball trough seemed like it had already taken a beating and was chipping away considering how long it has been out. It's better looking in person for sure.[quoted image]

Okay...
Seems like I have a similar issue with my LE. I got playfield wear already in my shooter lane right around the same spot... I will post pics later. My playfield is dimpled to hell, but no other damage...

Now, I have played the heck out of Elvira. Probably around 30-50 hours already. But, still my Iron Maiden has less dimpling and no wear on the shooter lane.
I know wear and tear and dimples will happen. Modern games and modern speed.

But, anything I can do to protect my shooter lane from getting worse. No doubt its caused by the ball kick out. Its not a big deal I know. But, again I just want to stay on top of it.

Thanks in advance.

#3789 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Is there a setting to reduce the power of the shooter lane kick out? If there is, turn it right down and it should stop the damage to the shooter lane. We do not have our game so I cannot check for you.
Cliffy's will cover up most of the damage if the shooter lane if already chipped out.

I'll check the settings.

Another member messaged me about a cliffy protector. But, that doesn't cover the area in question where mine is starting to wear. Again... Not a big deal I know... Because, as worn shooter lane really won't impact much. And also this game's skillshot is already basically unmake-able so I short plunge.
But, I know we all like our pins to look the best. And I only want the best for Elvira.

#3791 4 years ago

https://mezelmods.com/products/pinball-shooter-lane-protector?variant=19380931985505

Thinking about getting one of these... Provided it fits my machine. What do you guys think?

And I'll take a picture of it tomorrow and post before I order anything.

#3816 4 years ago

Interesting... Looks like they noticed the ball trough coil was too strong. Wish they would have noticed it sooner.
Ohhh well... At least its there now. And I'm off to update and see if i can notice any changes!!!!!!!

#3823 4 years ago

Just played about an hour or so of the new code. And while all the changes are a bit minor, I feel they really do make a good bit of difference.
Add the sound before the mode videos give them just a little bit more energy. And I do like the ball lock sfx that they added.
And I don't know when the change was made, but the spinner has a new sound to it, and I really like that change.
Its more old school haunted house sounding. A bit like wind rustling an old house.

I also noticed some Manos hand of fate is much more enjoyable to play through. I actually completed it. But, it was during a mb... So I didn't get to enjoy too much of the videos.

I also got the new dead head. And he might be the best one to date. I really don't get why they did Aunt Surly first. Something more macabre in line with this newest one, should have been done first. And I think he might react a bit to switches being hit. Because he made a pop noise with his mouth when I hit a random switch one time... But, that could have just been coincidence and I hit it as he was going to do the pop noise... Still... New dead head has a neat look, and some good callouts.

The biggest downer for me is though. Attic attack Mb still has no sound. The video is there. Just no sound.

Great update. Made for a great halloween. Was snowing so no one trick or treated, so I was able to play some pinball. All in all. Nice night spent with Elvira!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

10,000 (Firm)
$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Diospinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread?tu=Diospinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.