pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 79.
#2951 4 years ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Just pointing out that this is a pretty dick thing to say when there are a hell of a lot more pinsiders from the US complaining about the price of this game as well. Granted, the Aussies are complaining about the difference in dollar, but either way, the majority of the community is complaining about price in one way or another.
Is it really reasonable to suggest that someone move from their home and country over the price of pinball games? It just comes across as pretty pompous when plenty from our country are complaining about similar issues.

I'm tired to reading the same complaints and seeing the images regarding pricing in Australia. I stand by what I said. The difference in dollar is an issue with more than just pinball. Don't like it, leave.

#2952 4 years ago

Seemed like a good meme opportunity.

EA meme 1 (resized).jpgEA meme 1 (resized).jpg
#2955 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

But could this be programmed to vary based on the gameplay or holding the center shot longer.

It might need to some rewriting of the core Spike software, but there is no practical reason why it couldn't be done. It's a simple script of measuring how long you hold the center button and corresponding it to a coil strength. (Although, I think a better implementation of the concept would be have a meter quickly fill up and deplete, and the user hits the button where they think the sweet spot is)

But I think their idea of just trying to time hitting a moving light on the standup bank is the most practical and elegant from simplicity. I don't think letting the user alter the strength would add much in terms of gameplay. It would be different though

#2956 4 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Seems like a missed opportunity. Should be called Elvira’s B Movie Marathon. I mean, who cares about these movies?
Elvira seems reduced to the role of an Anchor Woman/Tour Guide. The game needs to revolve around HER, not a bunch of movies no ones seen and no one cares about.
The whole “theme” just lacks charm and wit. And those movies...yikes.
The game is pretty, shot’s look fun, there’s some cool things on the playfield. Musics OK. And you know Lyman will kill it.
But the interaction with Elvira is stilted and seems forced. A waste of talent, sex appeal and opportunity.

Have you ever watched any of her Horror Movie shows???
You are really DEAD wrong LOL

They matched the game to Elvira perfectly. She's hosted these types of movies - and specifically THESE movies on her TV shows her entire career! And she always makes fun of them. That's who Elvira is - the premier Horror Movie Hostess. In this game, the ghouls she's made fun of are getting her back. It's a great way to add a ton of variety into the game, and also a lot of Elvira.

#2957 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

They matched the game to Elvira perfectly. She's hosted these types of movies - and specifically THESE movies on her TV shows her entire career! And she always makes fun of them. That's who Elvira is - the premier Horror Movie Hostess. In this game, the ghouls she's made fun of are getting her back. It's a great way to add a ton of variety into the game, and also a lot of Elvira.

Yes, I dont understand some of the hate against the theme....maybe because she wasnt using dick or boob innuendos in the callouts. But the host of B movie theme is perfect and exactly who she is and built her career on. If anything it's more true to her career than scared stiff, which I own and love.

#2958 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I'm tired of reading about Australian prices in so many threads. Don't like the price, move.

Wow aren't you the super important one.

#2959 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Yes, I watched her show occasionally as a kid, when I’d stumble upon it, because she was sexy and funny. I didn’t watch the movies, because I don’t like B horror movies. And Elvira’s acting here, or whatever you want to call it (her schtick, her routine) is no where near as SEXY and campy and humorous and intelligent as her rap was on the TV show. Or on Scared Stiff for that matter. This is my opinion, YMMV.

She looks a little bored to me. Maybe if the writing or jokes were more inspired it would go over better. I have to agree with Kaneda on this one. The theme integration is a total miss.

Enjoy the B Movies, if that’s your thing.

#2960 4 years ago

Yes, I watched her show occasionally as a kid, when I’d stumble upon it, because she was sexy and funny. I didn’t watch the movies, because I don’t like B horror movies. And Elvira’s acting here, or whatever you want to call it (her schtick, her routine) is no where near as SEXY and campy and humorous and intelligent as her rap was on the TV show. Or on Scared Stiff for that matter. This is my opinion, YMMV.
She looks a little bored to me. Maybe if the writing or jokes were more inspired it would go over better. I have to agree with Kaneda on this one. The theme integration is a total miss.

Many of these B Movies do suck - that's actually kind of the point of Elvira's shtick. The thing is you aren't watching some slow, drawn out B (or C or D) movie while playing the game. You just see a few choice clips that highlight the monster and the funny/camp of the movie that Elvira would make fun of. You are only getting the small slice of Elvira's Show that is the most entertaining. As far as the humor goes, we've all only seen a small sample of what's in the game - we really haven't seen or heard enough to know how good the jokes are yet.

#2963 4 years ago

I'm in my early 30s. I'm only vaguely aware of Elvira. I mainly know her from the pinball games, a few things like the Simpsons making fun of her, and doing disgusting boy things the one time I saw her actual movie on Comedy Central. I've never actually seen the TV show that made her famous.

So did she just bookend the TV commercials of the movie? Talk a little sex/trash, play the movie, back to her, then commercial, and repeat? That sounds like fucking awful television. I enjoy MST3k because they're making fun of the movie while it happens. I don't know how anyone could force themselves through some of those B-movies without the comedic commentary. Anyways... I'd think the pinball could be fine if it adopts a MST3k like approach with a lot of joking callouts while the crummy movie clips play on the screen. The callouts will make or break the theme integration. That said I was glad Dennis Nordman confirmed you could skip the cutscenes because I was sick of her silver bullet joke after the first time.

#2964 4 years ago
a3442cb1c22731b24e941a29f6fd128140c7c97c (resized).jpga3442cb1c22731b24e941a29f6fd128140c7c97c (resized).jpg
#2965 4 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I'm in my early 30s. I'm only vaguely aware of Elvira. I mainly know her from the pinball games, a few things like the Simpsons making fun of her, and doing disgusting boy things the one time I saw her actual movie on Comedy Central. I've never actually seen the TV show that made her famous.
So did she just bookend the TV commercials of the movie? Talk a little sex/trash, play the movie, back to her, then commercial, and repeat? That sounds like fucking awful television. I enjoy MST3k because they're making fun of the movie while it happens. I don't know how anyone could force themselves through some of those B-movies without the comedic commentary. Anyways... I'd think the pinball could be fine if it adopts a MST3k like approach with a lot of joking callouts while the crummy movie clips play on the screen. The callouts will make or break the theme integration. That said I was glad Dennis Nordman confirmed you could skip the cutscenes because I was sick of her silver bullet joke after the first time.

It was pretty much the way you assumed it was, however, anytime something really stupid (which was often) happened in the move, it would cut to her on her couch giving a quick quip about what we just saw, and then go right back to the movie. So the long segments of her shtick were bookends of commercial breaks, but there were a number of quick Elvira shots and jokes throughout the middle of the viewing as well. It was not constant like MST3k was.

#2966 4 years ago

suffice to say if you're not entertained by the silliness of campy B movies you're probably not going enjoy this pin. Personally, I think the theme integration is awesome (or at least holds great promise). Maybe not enough people enjoy this kind of stuff to make it a successful pin, but I actually think there are a couple thousand pinheads that would like it. I think the big problem is that it is such a departure from the first two Elvira pins and that's what a lot of people here associate her with and just wanted another spooky based theme with tons of sexual innuendo. Not my thing, but I can see why people would assume the third pin would be more like this.

#2967 4 years ago

ac and e copy (resized).jpgac and e copy (resized).jpg

Sexual innuendo FTW...

#2968 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

perfectly? really? clearly you will think differently after you play. probably didn't even buy one. SS is Elvira not this garbage.

#2969 4 years ago
cooper_vira (resized).jpgcooper_vira (resized).jpg
#2970 4 years ago
Quoted from iloveplywood:

suffice to say if you're not entertained by the silliness of campy B movies you'll probably not going enjoy this pin. Personally, I think the theme integration is awesome (or at least holds great promise). Maybe not enough people enjoy this kind of stuff to make it a successful pin, but I actually think there are a couple thousand pinheads that would like it. I think the big problem is that it such a departure from the first two Elvira pins and that's what a lot of people here associate her with and just wanted another spooky based theme with tons of sexual innuendo. Not my thing, but I can see why people would assume the third pin would be more like this.

Doesn't have to heavy with innuendo. But, that is kind of Elvira's thing. She makes boob jokes quite a bit. From both her movies, to her tv show pilot.
Right now the callouts are lazy and uninspired. Jackpot... Jackpot... Jackpot...
So while I would like more scintillating callouts. I do think more provocative or not, they need to be more clever and not just run of the mill callouts. And that is her brand. And I think is why I am upset. I love B-movies and I like how that is incorperated.... But, I mean there needs to be more.

Like when you get halfway through a mode. Depending on the mode she should pop up and be like Blast those teenagers. Or get those zombies...

When you hit a leaper in SS. SHe'd say Smash those leapers.

Heck when you hit the crate shot for mb in SS, you'd get a nice bit where she is guesses what is in the crate.

So far. This game is barren with callouts. Early code or not. It is disconcerting.
And I for one don't like the games shipped without complete code that is now the new normal. But, that genie won't go back into the bottle, no matter how hard we try. But, we can still get on companies and tell them what we find lacking.

And the callouts are lame. And too tame for the Elvira brand.

#2971 4 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

It might need to some rewriting of the core Spike software, but there is no practical reason why it couldn't be done. It's a simple script of measuring how long you hold the center button and corresponding it to a coil strength. (Although, I think a better implementation of the concept would be have a meter quickly fill up and deplete, and the user hits the button where they think the sweet spot is)
But I think their idea of just trying to time hitting a moving light on the standup bank is the most practical and elegant from simplicity. I don't think letting the user alter the strength would add much in terms of gameplay. It would be different though

I think the meter quickly filling up and depleting would be a better approach. But I think this could be a novel implementation of the tech - it could even be an option you turn on or off.

While the current way is simpler, varying the strength could be more interesting (instead of knowing the ball will always hit the middle standup which could get boring), you could even add better awards if you are able to hit the top or bottom standup. Worth exploring?

#2972 4 years ago

Yeah, I put that poorly, I didn't mean to say that this pin shouldn't have a lot of innuendo, I just meant that the early pins had nothing to do with campy B movies (from what I recall from pinball arcade). I agree that it's disappointing that a pin this expensive would not be far along in the code department by release. I won't buy a pin unless the code is done (or at least 95% done). I LOVE bm66 but it would have been a terrible experience if I had purchased it near launch.

Quoted from Diospinball:

Doesn't have to heavy with innuendo. But, that is kind of Elvira's thing. She makes boob jokes quite a bit. From both her movies, to her tv show pilot.
Right now the callouts are lazy and uninspired. Jackpot... Jackpot... Jackpot...
So while I would like more scintillating callouts. I do think more provocative or not, they need to be more clever and not just run of the mill callouts. And that is her brand. And I think is why I am upset. I love B-movies and I like how that is incorperated.... But, I mean there needs to be more.
Like when you get halfway through a mode. Depending on the mode she should pop up and be like Blast those teenagers. Or get those zombies...
When you hit a leaper in SS. SHe'd say Smash those leapers.
Heck when you hit the crate shot for mb in SS, you'd get a nice bit where she is guesses what is in the crate.
So far. This game is barren with callouts. Early code or not. It is disconcerting.
And I for one don't like the games shipped without complete code that is now the new normal. But, that genie won't go back into the bottle, no matter how hard we try. But, we can still get on companies and tell them what we find lacking.

#2973 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

[quoted image]

You mean "Did they check the clear"".

#2974 4 years ago

Yeah, I put that poorly, I didn't mean to say that this pin shouldn't have a lot of innuendo, I just meant that the early pins had nothing to do with campy B movies (from what I recall from pinball arcade). I agree that it's disappointing that a pin this expensive would not be far along in the code department by release. I won't buy a pin unless the code is done (or at least 95% done). I LOVE bm66 but it would have been a terrible experience if I had purchased it near launch.

I get what you mean. And I think this in tone could be the most faithful to the Mistress of the Dark.
And as we all stated... The code isn't complete... A lot can change. But, the sheer lack of anything risque actually scares me.
They played it as safe and as tame as you could... And I do think that we need to be vocal and tell them its okay to be more adult.
Hell, if they're so scared of it, then put it as a setting to turn off and on.

I do think as I said before this game could be amazing. Make the Deadheads like Rudy from funhouse. And if you just focus on them. They could be like. Quit hitting me and start a mode...(If you're not in a mode). And maybe also be like you got one more lock till you get mb. Have them be interactive. Have them mock you. Have them taunt you, and also when you get to the vanquish shot, have them beg, threaten and plead to not shoot the last shot.

Every head should haves its own personality. And they should float and move different as well.

Stern does pay somewhat attention to pinside. So again. I think if we are vocal about certain things... We might have a very minor outcome on the final product.

#2975 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Stern does pay somewhat attention to pinside. So again. I think if we are vocal about certain things... We might have a very minor outcome on the final product.

I wondered about this...any precedent where Stern implemented, modified or removed an aspect of the game due to pinside or other reviewers reactions?

#2976 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

Agree. Give me innuendo, double entendres, and witty comments... Not “Dad Jokes, the Pin”.

#2977 4 years ago
Quoted from DonnyC:

perfectly? really? clearly you will think differently after you play. probably didn't even buy one. SS is Elvira not this garbage.

Dude - relax! Seems like you've gotten yourself all upset, because you want SS 2 and this isn't it - and you didn't like the limited info you got from the stream. IMO there is much more to the game that we haven't seen in the stream, and it's probably at a low code version at this point, but when it's done it will be great. I'm probably a much bigger fan of Elvira then you are, and the theme integration does fit her character perfectly. We'll just have to wait and see when it's done and people HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN AND PLAYED IT - LOL.

BTW: I am going to get one, and I have faith in the team: Dennis, Greg, Lyman, Tim and Cassandra!

#2978 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

I wondered about this...any precedent where Stern implemented, modified or removed an aspect of the game due to pinside or other reviewers reactions?

They're going to do what they're going to do.
But, I think look at the Ghostbuster thread. They knew eventually at least that there was a big uproar over the lack of code.
And any smart designer/creator/coder would seek out any input they can about a product.

I'm very small potatoes compared to stern. I write/create/produce/distribute my own comics and I have my own comics company. Very small, very niche market. But, I relish all the comments on the forums and sites that I use to advertise. And while it doesn't greatly impact my choices, there are a few times where said input has inspired changes. So I would imagine it could happen with Stern as well... Again. They're not going to make drastic changes based on our input, but it could slightly alter some of their ideas.

#2979 4 years ago

Ohhhh... And fyi guys... I just got asked to pay in full from my distributor today. So... They are getting ready to ship these things... So many, many, many long nights ahead for Lyman????
Dust off the Styx album and give blue collar man a few listens my friend. You're going to need the inspiration.

#2980 4 years ago

My LE arrives in a about 2 weeks.

#2981 4 years ago

Elvira is looking like a damn GMILF in those clips!

#2982 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Dude - relax! Seems like you've gotten yourself all upset, because you want SS 2 and this isn't it - and you didn't like the limited info you got from the stream. IMO there is much more to the game that we haven't seen in the stream, and it's probably at a low code version at this point, but when it's done it will be great. I'm probably a much bigger fan of Elvira then you are, and the theme integration does fit her character perfectly. We'll just have to wait and see when it's done and people HAVE ACTUALLY SEEN AND PLAYED IT - LOL.
BTW: I am going to get one, and I have faith in the team: Dennis, Greg, Lyman, Tim and Cassandra!

Stern: Give us $8-15 grand.
Us: It doesn't look finished.
Fanboys: Wait and see! Stern are gods among men!
Stern:

#2983 4 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Well, I mean, their new releases seem to suddenly implement a lot of the ideas that the Pinball Amigos come up with are are working on...

#2984 4 years ago
A7F0F898-6E57-43C0-AD45-466BDD88CAD9 (resized).jpegA7F0F898-6E57-43C0-AD45-466BDD88CAD9 (resized).jpeg
#2985 4 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Stern: Give us $8-15 grand.
Us: It doesn't look finished.
Fanboys: Wait and see! Stern are gods among men!
Stern:

Not saying anyone is a god (you should check out the GhostBusters update for that ), but how have Lymans recent games turned out...
- AC/DC, Tron, IM, MET, TWD, BM66

Many of his games weren't completely finished on launch ->> But how did they turn out, in your opinion?

#2986 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Did you see the posts I made in this thread and others praising the game and that I'm interested buying an Elivra premium? Guess not. I also own a Ghostbusters premium that I bought new, and have purchased several other Sterns NIB in the past. If you can't stand any criticism towards Stern I suggest you go to club threads. This is a general game thread where critical comments can freely be posted. I've also been critical of JJP many times in multiple threads.
You come across as Pinsides new #1 Stern fanboy. Any criticism against them and here you come to their aid. It's been old. You may want to stick to club threads where critical comments that get you so fired up won't be posted. In this thread its perfectly fine to discuss both pros and cons of the game.

But you my friend are avoiding the point. If you were just discussing the pros and cons of the Stern game without always making what looks like a nice comment about a Stern game and then subtly slam it, followed by a sales plug for JJP: “I’m waiting and spending my money next year with JJP on ToyStory a better game instead of Elvira.” Why all the fanboy troll comments about JJP in a Stern thread??? You always do this and that gets old. You want to do that in JJP threads then fine.

#2987 4 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

Are you banking on that? (A comment I would only make to the Banker when going for the easy wordplay joke.)

#2988 4 years ago

Just what I was told, maybe 3, who cares , it will be fun.

#2989 4 years ago

suffice to say if you're not entertained by the silliness of campy B movies you're probably not going enjoy this pin. Personally, I think the theme integration is awesome (or at least holds great promise). Maybe not enough people enjoy this kind of stuff to make it a successful pin, but I actually think there are a couple thousand pinheads that would like it. I think the big problem is that it is such a departure from the first two Elvira pins and that's what a lot of people here associate her with and just wanted another spooky based theme with tons of sexual innuendo. Not my thing, but I can see why people would assume the third pin would be more like this.

Well said. I love her old show and all the B movies from then. Think this pin knocks it out of the park on that. however I was first shocked that it wasn’t more along the line of SS. So first impression was disappointed. Then realized it goes together great.

#2990 4 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

That's what i was told on mine too.

Man this is what i love about pinball! The game looks like it will just be PURE FUN to play. If you are an Elvira fan or just a casual observer how can you not love what you see thus far?

Her personalized callouts and movie intros, the campiness of all those B movies integrated into the game to create a potentially phenomenal "world under glass", and i certainly trust Lyman to do that.

Of all the games i've purchased and i have 5 NIB games paid for and waiting to be delivered right now (JPLE, ElviraLE, TBL, WWCE and POTCCE) i'm as excited or more so about this pin based on potential and a great theme that takes me back to a fun time in my life.

For the $$$ I've spent in the past, I feel like TWDLE and BM66LE, along with AlienLE are the best pins for me where i actually feel like i gotten my monies worth in terms of overall satisfaction.

At the end of the day, are prices high? Sure, but life is short and there is a lot of fun to be had here.!

#2991 4 years ago

I actually like the B movie tie ins. I’m neutral on Elvira as a theme, but the B grade horror stuff looks great. I’m sure Lyman can make use of the huge catalogue and seamlessly integrate it into a great game. Definitely a work in progress, but since I’m neutral on the Elvira theme I’ll sit it out and wait for it to be finished. Not waiting 1 1/2 years like I did with B66.

#2992 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Man this is what i love about pinball! The game looks like it will just be PURE FUN to play. If you are an Elvira fan or just a casual observer how can you not love what you see thus far?
Her personalized callouts and movie intros, the campiness of all those B movies integrated into the game to create a potentially phenomenal "world under glass", and i certainly trust Lyman to do that.
Of all the games i've purchased and i have 5 NIB games paid for and waiting to be delivered right now (JPLE, ElviraLE, TBL, WWCE and POTCCE) i'm as excited or more so about this pin based on potential and a great theme that takes me back to a fun time in my life.
For the $$$ I've spent in the past, I feel like TWDLE and BM66LE, along with AlienLE are the best pins for me where i actually feel like i gotten my monies worth in terms of overall satisfaction.
At the end of the day, are prices high? Sure, but life is short and there is a lot of fun to be had here.!

Damn dude FIVE NIB's coming? You're ALL IN! Hell with all the worries... BUY BOLD!
I'm happy for you - and the next crop of buyers that will get a shot at them when you finally get bored with some. I mean you can't keep 'em all right?

Here's hoping you get good specimens in each box. I now dub thee "MR COJONES"!!

#2993 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Can't claim you dont put your money where your mouth is! Congrats

#2994 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Any takers?[quoted image]

Both our games suck!!

#2995 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Damn dude FIVE NIB's coming? You're ALL IN! Hell with all the worries... BUY BOLD!
I'm happy for you - and the next crop of buyers that will get a shot at them when you finally get bored with some. I mean you can't keep 'em all right?
Here's hoping you get good specimens in each box. I now dub thee "MR COJONES"!!

The good thing about getting a forced vacation from Pinside is I got to step back and put things in perspective and focus on why I love the pinball hobby

I want to keep it positive and not get sucked back in to the daily negative grind. There is a lot of great people and friends I have here so I’m looking forward to discussing these games when I get them

My mentality is I have $55k paid for these babies and I’m going to have a blast with them and if I lose half the value down the road I’m good with it so I don’t sweat the small stuff. I realize many others don’t share that view!

But hot damn I’m excited regardless

#2996 4 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Both our games suck!!

Says the guy who owns Kiss and Aerosmith..lol

#2997 4 years ago

Haha, your game list ain't too impressive

#2998 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

good luck lol. I reserved and even prepaid for an LE. then cancelled it once I seen actual play. garbage shots, no real presence of Elvira and no personality of her at all. anyone that wants to pay for artwork, which by the is also questionable be my guest. your paying 10K for the possibility of it being decent.... one day. maybe. anyone that is a true fan of Elvira knows this isn't the her at all. having faith that stern, people who release unfinished products several times a year is foolish. I learned the hard way but no more. if you cant see the writing on the wall just look at the SLE, total rip. FOR SALE ELVIRA 3 LE CHEAP.... you'll see.

#2999 4 years ago

I wonder if people can replace movie clips with scenes from other films

Night of the Living Dead > Return of the Living Dead

Werewolf of Washington > American Werewolf in London

Etc

#3000 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I wonder if people can replace movie clips with scenes from other films
Night of the Living Dead > Return of the Living Dead
Werewolf of Washington > American Werewolf in London
Etc

That's what I did with my Scared Stiff remaster, added clips from Texas Chainsaw, Halloween, Hellraiser...I rewrote the code so Elivra was hosting a classic horror movie marathon, featuring the most famous horror films of all time. B movies suck.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

10,000 (Firm)
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 60 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/60?hl=cdonnerusmc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.