pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 79.
#2901 4 years ago

Sorry all, I re-watched the stream and Lyman said 6 Haunt Modes, not 26.
So the early reports said 40 movies, when released they listed 26 movies by name, and there are 6 Haunt Modes for 6 of the movies.

#2902 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

I agree, our distributor has been excellent for a very long time. For this title the maths just don't equate for me. The recommended price in the USA is being listed as $9599 for the LE. Which is not the price any distributor will be buying the games, it's just the recommended sale price in the USA. Like every release, the actual sale prices in the USA are always lower, in fact numerous people on every release post here to say they have ordered at a lower price than the MRSP.
I base my opinion on the following factors, the distributor cost, the current exchange rate, add shipping and GST (tax), what remains is the margin. For me the price point set by Stern, our exchange rate and the other factors involved in arriving at this price point changes my decision to purchase and it appears to have influenced the decision of a number of other Aussie buyers.

USD$9599 / 0.67 = AUD$14,326.87 + 10% GST = $15759.56

Yes I agree, the game is expensive and this alone has taken away sales in Australia.

#2903 4 years ago

I for one didn't have hate for the floating head animations. It's fitting for the subject matter imo.

If anyone every wanted a b horror movie title... here it is. The soundtrack alone should sell the game for people of that inkling.

The thing that stood out to me was the completion level of the game. This title feels significantly behind other recent releases. And while Lyman is fantastic - turnaround time has not been his strong point.

This is the kind of title stern needs to front load in building... and this kind of code state is going to make people take pause and wait and see. That's not good.

I still fail to see the value in the vuk that throws the ball... and where the hand of fate and crate targets are... you saw how little they completed them in the stream.

Still have to flip it... but I'm in the wait n see column at best.

#2904 4 years ago
Quoted from T7:

Sorry, but you are an extremely bad judge of playfield layout. This game has the same layout as MM and AFM - do you think those games are boring layouts?

lol

AFM yes, MM less so. At least MM has trolls, the catapault shot and the Maidens Tower to break it up a bit. And the ramps on MM make Ehoh look like The Pin.

#2905 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

USD$9599 / 0.67 = AUD$14,326.87 + 10% GST = $15759.56
Yes I agree, the game is expensive and this alone has taken away sales in Australia.

Exactly, don't know where he's coming up with this price gouging stuff.

#2906 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Did you get a 3lviraLE? It is hard to keep up with all the new releases!

We could not say no to Lyman. I do not think many of these are going to end up on Australia. Same like TWDLE.

#2907 4 years ago

Did you get a 3lviraLE? It is hard to keep up with all the new releases!

No pinballaddicted - just going to sit on my hands here. Theme is not a must have for me so ill play the premium and decide from there. Give the code some time to mature - which im sure it will. You?

#2908 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

and where the hand of fate and crate targets are... you saw how little they completed them in the stream.
Still have to flip it... but I'm in the wait n see column at best.

Agreed might have been better with drop targets.

#2909 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

No pinballaddicted - just going to sit on my hands here. Theme is not a must have for me so ill play the premium and decide from there. Give the code some time to mature - which im sure it will.

Good decision, for us must have. I think the code is going to take a while, like BM66.

#2910 4 years ago

Good decision, for us must have. I think the code is going to take a while, like BM66.

Nice. For Elvira fans it's a lay down misere. I really liked the old campy horror films and think Lyman will make full use of those. I've got 3 games incoming so not only can I be picky, I have to be.

Trying to decide what to let go at the moment, but when you have to choose between ASLE, IMDNLE and ACDC Luci, it gets very tough.

#2911 4 years ago

First, the previous Elvira games are not what I would describe as deep or complex.

They were simple, yet hella fun to play. Ramps that you could hit over and over and generally simple to play. That’s what made them attractive to regular players, the ability to be able to start up a game and actually do stuff without really needing to have a lot of knowledge of all the modes.

Second, why is it every time a new Stern game is announced, everyone is surprised that the code isn’t very far along? How many threads are here on Pinside for asking where code updates are...

Finally, after watching a good part of the Dead Flip video, it does look like to me that this game certainly has future potential. It does sounds like the plan for the game has changed since they first started designing it, when they mentioned early on that it was to just be about a haunted house and then adding the public domain movies once they found out later they were available.

Time will tell. Will I get one? Not at first, I’ll let the game mature for a bit.

#2912 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Nice. For Elvira fans it's a lay down misere. I really liked the old campy horror films and think Lyman will make full use of those. I've got 3 games incoming so not only can I be picky, I have to be.
Trying to decide what to let go at the moment, but when you have to choose between ASLE, IMDNLE and ACDC Luci, it gets very tough.

Ohh.. tough choices there. We picked the band we liked the least and it was still a tough choice because I loved the game.

New Pin days to make up for it.

#2913 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

You don't think Stern is price gouging on this title?

#2914 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Stern maybe - definitely on the Signature Edition, but that is not uncommon in any collectable market. Was referring to AMD.

#2915 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Stern maybe - definitely on the Signature Edition, but that is not uncommon in any collectable market. Was referring to AMD.

And that's why they are loosing out on purchases of this title here in Australia. Aussie's both here on Pinside and Aussie Arcade have commented that the price point on this title is too high for them and have withdrawn their interest to buy now. Usually with the sort after titles the LE would have already sold out here in Australia.

#2916 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

And that's why they are loosing out on purchases of this title here in Australia. Aussie's both here on Pinside and Aussie Arcade have commented that the price point on this title is too high for them and have withdrawn their interest to buy now. Usually with the sort after titles the LE would have already sold out here in Australia.

Yeh, its a combination of currency and Stern's increases on this title. With each increase they lose a few more rusted on customers. Hopefully this release being a non-cornerstone title is an anomaly. Currency is the biggest issue at the moment though.

#2917 4 years ago
Quoted from wayinla:

So far I’m not a fan of the cartoony inner tubes on the lcd when hitting the bumpers. Also the floating dead head characters look kind of cheap. I’m at the apple store viewing this so sound is not good at all.

Elvira will be right back but first a message from our sponsor Lifesavers! All the Fucking rainbow lifesavers all over the screen have to go!!! Really kills the horror mood of this game.

#2918 4 years ago
Quoted from phalcon_2600:

Elvira will be right back but first a message from our sponsor Lifesavers! All the Fucking rainbow lifesavers all over the screen have to go!!! Really kills the horror mood of this game.

What about the music?

#2919 4 years ago

I rewatched the stream, and also a day of further contemplation, and reading here on pinside, I have a few new and fresh thoughts.

I actually think the deadheads can be a cool feature. But, I do think they need to be more on the periphery of the screen. But, I think they should cross the middle from time to time.
They need to have more callouts and more interaction with the character. More personality too. We only saw 3 of the 12, but really I feel underwhelmed. I hate to compare to scared stiff as they served a different purpose. But, I liked the GOOD HEAD(my favorite) and one of my favorite callouts. Shrunken Head(he always wanted a little head)...

So obviously this feature needs a lot of work and we haven't seen most of it. Including the end VUK intergration.
The one thing is a bit nice. I don't think we need to worry about the craters from the VUK. It's not shooting the ball out that hard. Which is good.

Hand of fate could be cool... And I'd hope rewards like outlane saves and other thigns will be included... But, who knows. And it doesn't seem to be tied to a game stop to trigger. So that could be cool for fans who hate stop and go games.

I personally didn't like the pop animation. But, I don't think its the worst. But, it would be nice if during certain modes the pop animation changes to certain things... Just a thought.

One of the things I liked is how the modes seem to be programed. I liked Night of the Living Dead. The goal was to get to the house. And you could hit other shots for points and probably boosting hte value of the next shots as well. Or you could just hit the house. And each shot was tied to the story.
That to me has potential and will give you a little variety in the modes, with maybe some risk/reward factored in for strategy.

What I didn't like is how the MB overrides the modes. So you don't know what shots or what progress or even see the mode animations... Most likely this will be fixed.
But, I am a little worried about the modes. As I fear they all might be basically shot this. Now shot that.
I love how Iron Maiden has it modes where Aces High is ramps. Fear of the dark is ramp to spinner... And each mode plays unique. So far all the modes seemed to be hit a shot and it'll progress... Again, there is a proper order to them for more points... But, I hope there is variety.
With it being Lyman I'm sure the game rules will be amazing... In time.

I really think the deadheads could be an amazing feature. They should also taunt the player and comment on their game progress. That would be really fun... A pain to program and get all the callouts needed. But, really it be super cool to have them taunt you during the game.
Kind of like Rudy meets Lyman's lament.
We'll see if they go for that. But, I think they should.
And when you get closer to banish them. They should change as well. Like... Don't do it. Don't make that shot. I'm warning you.
I'm not happy.
How about a hot dog?

Just joking about the last one.

#2920 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

What about the music?

Party Monsters really nailed the music. That’s the only thing i don’t like about SS. Now it’s another thing i don’t like about HOH. Bring back the fun music.

#2921 4 years ago

I would love the new EHOH but I’m going to be patient and wait to see how it shapes up. I’m not concerned that I’ll miss out on a LE or SLE, the Premiums will still be available for the next couple of years. And of course the used market will bear some deals. In the meantime, I’m picking up a nice Scared Stiff this weekend.

#2922 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

What about the music?

Too much theremin And I usually like theremin stuff. Got old quick. Solution will be to stay in the modes I guess.

To ME... the game seemed dull as dishwater from the stream. That's not really a fair way to assess it though as it might be more compelling in person (and when more complete). Plus: Lyman

Looks like one to watch out for at the barcade in any case. Might be a decent earner.

#2923 4 years ago

A long time I’ve been waiting for this pin... the second it dropped I reserved an LE immediately, even paid in full. But after I seen the live stream I cancelled it today. Such a disappointment. Personally can’t believe Elvira signed off on it. It barely has anything to do with her in my opinion. Garbage call outs and clips of movies... it’s Munsters all over again. But this time I’m not getting sucked in. yes, I own Munsters and it’s awful. I’m tired of hearing the code will get better... my god, HAVE THE CODE READY after almost 2 years. 10k and the game is crap. I’m tired of being let down now. Sold GB because of this then got stuck again with Munsters. BTW I also own a SS and it’s the best pin of the 3 by far. I was hoping E3 would be “mistress of the dark” or something at least related to Elvira... it’s not even close. Since I live in Chicago I’ll be at the big pin meet with Elvira. Can’t wait to see what others think. And to all who think “this game has future potential “ think about what you said. Oh yeah, then shell out $10,000 and wait 2 years for code while Stern laughs at you. Pretty sure I’m done with Stern for a while.

#2924 4 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

I rewatched the stream, and also a day of further contemplation, and reading here on pinside, I have a few new and fresh thoughts.
I actually think the deadheads can be a cool feature. But, I do think they need to be more on the periphery of the screen. But, I think they should cross the middle from time to time.
They need to have more callouts and more interaction with the character. More personality too. We only saw 3 of the 12, but really I feel underwhelmed. I hate to compare to scared stiff as they served a different purpose. But, I liked the GOOD HEAD(my favorite) and one of my favorite callouts. Shrunken Head(he always wanted a little head)...
So obviously this feature needs a lot of work and we haven't seen most of it. Including the end VUK intergration.
The one thing is a bit nice. I don't think we need to worry about the craters from the VUK. It's not shooting the ball out that hard. Which is good.
Hand of fate could be cool... And I'd hope rewards like outlane saves and other thigns will be included... But, who knows. And it doesn't seem to be tied to a game stop to trigger. So that could be cool for fans who hate stop and go games.
I personally didn't like the pop animation. But, I don't think its the worst. But, it would be nice if during certain modes the pop animation changes to certain things... Just a thought.
One of the things I liked is how the modes seem to be programed. I liked Night of the Living Dead. The goal was to get to the house. And you could hit other shots for points and probably boosting hte value of the next shots as well. Or you could just hit the house. And each shot was tied to the story.
That to me has potential and will give you a little variety in the modes, with maybe some risk/reward factored in for strategy.
What I didn't like is how the MB overrides the modes. So you don't know what shots or what progress or even see the mode animations... Most likely this will be fixed.
But, I am a little worried about the modes. As I fear they all might be basically shot this. Now shot that.
I love how Iron Maiden has it modes where Aces High is ramps. Fear of the dark is ramp to spinner... And each mode plays unique. So far all the modes seemed to be hit a shot and it'll progress... Again, there is a proper order to them for more points... But, I hope there is variety.
With it being Lyman I'm sure the game rules will be amazing... In time.
I really think the deadheads could be an amazing feature. They should also taunt the player and comment on their game progress. That would be really fun... A pain to program and get all the callouts needed. But, really it be super cool to have them taunt you during the game.
Kind of like Rudy meets Lyman's lament.
We'll see if they go for that. But, I think they should.
And when you get closer to banish them. They should change as well. Like... Don't do it. Don't make that shot. I'm warning you.
I'm not happy.
How about a hot dog?
Just joking about the last one.

Yes, Dead heads should be more like Rudy.

And rather then them just disappear in green, I'd like to see something like in the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade or Raiders of the Lost Ark (less gory though).

#2925 4 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Looks like one to watch out for at the barcade in any case. Might be a decent earner.

There are 100 pins, many of which a fraction of the cost, that would be better ROI for a barcade. A smart owner will avoid this one.

#2926 4 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

There are 100 pins, many of which a fraction of the cost, that would be better ROI for a barcade. A smart owner will avoid this one.

Yeah while I was writing that I remembered the "extra" cost on this one. But I see LE's out there so maybe the op might get back enough on resale to still come out ahead. Probably not though.

#2927 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

Some people do not see enough value for money in this title to purchase one. Simple

#2928 4 years ago

The elvira slot seemed pretty fun. I never played it, but the campy humor is sure there.

Rob

#2929 4 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I still fail to see the value in the vuk that throws the ball... and where the hand of fate and crate targets are... you saw how little they completed them in the stream.

I think they mentioned during the stream that one of the switches was not registering and that may account for why we didn't see much of this.

#2930 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The elvira slot seemed pretty fun. I never played it, but the campy humor is sure there.

Rob

My guess this Is just like what the pin will become.

#2931 4 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

lol
AFM yes, MM less so. At least MM has trolls, the catapault shot and the Maidens Tower to break it up a bit. And the ramps on MM make Ehoh look like The Pin.

I said 3lvira had the same *layout* as MM -> meaning the shot lanes are in the same positions, not that it's exactly the same. The only thing you listed that is different layout wise on MM is the catapult shot, which 3lvira does have 3 targets in the same position (by the Trunk).

#2932 4 years ago

in relation to the aussie prices, yes Stern has raised their MSRP prices by $400USD between the Elvira Premium and Jurassic Premium, but in Aus the difference has increased by $2000. I understand the difference in the dollar value and GST but factoring those doesn't increase the cost that much, so guessing there is a bit more for the hip pocket and see how many aussies pony up the dollars.

I personally would love this game but not at $13.5k for the premium and so on for the other models - I think there will be a decline in sales and less new games at this rate of price increases

Stern recent releases with MSRP
screen-capture-5 (resized).pngscreen-capture-5 (resized).png

and aussie prices not including freight to home
screen-capture-3 (resized).pngscreen-capture-3 (resized).png

#2933 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Yes, Dead heads should be more like Rudy.
And rather then them just disappear in green, I'd like to see something like in the end of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade or Raiders of the Lost Ark (less gory though).

I was expecting them to maybe blow up in a cartoony way have cartoon blood and brains splatter the screen, or eyeballs popping out about hitting the screen.

Fun varied animations something more than a puff of green smoke.

#2934 4 years ago

Missed the live stream but watched some of it yesterday. Nobody in that room seemed to excited about the game during the stream.

Didn't care for the animations with the heads, etc as several have mentioned.

Not really sure what to make of this game overall from what I seen in the stream.

This one should have had a Pro model .... Kind of underwhelmed for being promium or LE pricing...

#2935 4 years ago

So I watched some of the stream again....

I think there’s too much cartoony bits mixed in with the film clip bits. The cartoony elements - score, pops, heads, and text that no one will ever read while playing, needs to be integrated better into the BW film clips. As in, make it look like part of the film clip. As they are, it just doesn’t look right.

#2936 4 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It’s near mint with only a couple scratches underneath the game thanks to an overzealous, lightly modded Schnauzer with aftermarket grooming and a custom, schnauzer Refinery collar. He’s a good dog just gets excited. He’s near mint with papers - comes from a championship bloodline. Sometime he likes to sleep underneath another game that isn’t Elvira, my gorgeous fully restored HEP high speed 2 with pinsound board...”
Cool thanks for the info!

#2937 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Missed the live stream but watched some of it yesterday. Nobody in that room seemed to excited about the game during the stream.
Didn't care for the animations with the heads, etc as several have mentioned.
Not really sure what to make of this game overall from what I seen in the stream.
This one should have had a Pro model .... Kind of underwhelmed for being promium or LE pricing...

Same here. I didn't get a strong sense of "can't wait to play it" or that I needed to watch more of the stream. Overall, things looked fine with the understanding code was early. I do agree about those terrible pool float animations. It would take just a second to hit the delete key on the code that generates those. I do disagree about it looking like a pro. Playfield looks great and there are a lot of features. Price is another story.

#2938 4 years ago
Quoted from swinks:

in relation to the aussie prices, yes Stern has raised their MSRP prices by $400USD between the Elvira Premium and Jurassic Premium, but in Aus the difference has increased by $2000. I understand the difference in the dollar value and GST but factoring those doesn't increase the cost that much, so guessing there is a bit more for the hip pocket and see how many aussies pony up the dollars.
I personally would love this game but not at $13.5k for the premium and so on for the other models - I think there will be a decline in sales and less new games at this rate of price increases
Stern recent releases with MSRP
[quoted image]
and aussie prices not including freight to home
[quoted image]

I'm tired of reading about Australian prices in so many threads. Don't like the price, move.

#2939 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

I'm tired of reading about Australian prices in so many threads. Don't like the price, move.

Was just thinking the same thing. lol

#2940 4 years ago
Quoted from jimwe5t:

You never stop shilling JJP in a Stern thread...you’re worse than the guy that always bashes Hobbit. It is getting really old by now. Stay in JJP threads, because Stern does not sell anything you’re interested in buying. We get it by now, you own JJP stock and don’t want to see it keep going down...

Did you see the posts I made in this thread and others praising the game and that I'm interested buying an Elivra premium? Guess not. I also own a Ghostbusters premium that I bought new, and have purchased several other Sterns NIB in the past. If you can't stand any criticism towards Stern I suggest you go to club threads. This is a general game thread where critical comments can freely be posted. I've also been critical of JJP many times in multiple threads.

You come across as Pinsides new #1 Stern fanboy. Any criticism against them and here you come to their aid. It's been old. You may want to stick to club threads where critical comments that get you so fired up won't be posted. In this thread its perfectly fine to discuss both pros and cons of the game.

#2941 4 years ago

Curious if dealers notice any impact of a reveal live stream, and whether Stern notices any impact.

#2942 4 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Curious if dealers notice any impact of a reveal live stream, and whether Stern notices any impact.

I'd say they probably didn't drum up any additional interest, maybe lost some steam for want by pinheads after that reveal.

Had an odd feel to it. Nobody seemed too excited during that stream.

#2943 4 years ago

Can't help but think of this when I saw those deadheads floating around.

giphy-downsized.gifgiphy-downsized.gif
#2944 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Can't help but think of this when I saw those deadheads floating around.[quoted image]

This is hilarious!

#2945 4 years ago

Rather than have the vertical upkicker shoot to the targets based around a fixed strength, Stern should allow you to alter the strength of the arc to hit the lights by how long you press the center button. Similar to Worms or Angry Birds. It would make the mech more fun and dynamic.

Would this be possible, can code alter coil strength?

Something like this:

#2946 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Rather than have the vertical upkicker shoot to the targets based around a fixed strength, Stern should allow you to alter the strength of the arc to hit the lights by how long you press the center button. Similar to Worms or Angry Birds. It would make the mech more fun and dynamic.
Would this be possible, can code alter coil strength?
Something like this:

Sure, modern games do this in the settings - AP’s games for example let you set coil strength for almost everything in the game

#2947 4 years ago

Only me Who gets the Beatles feel?
Way to much money for mediocre game.
Well atleast Beatles had a kickass collectability theme.

#2948 4 years ago

Seems like a missed opportunity. Should be called Elvira’s B Movie Marathon. I mean, who cares about these movies?

Elvira seems reduced to the role of an Anchor Woman/Tour Guide. The game needs to revolve around HER, not a bunch of movies no ones seen and no one cares about.

The whole “theme” just lacks charm and wit. And those movies...yikes.

The game is pretty, shot’s look fun, there’s some cool things on the playfield. Musics OK. And you know Lyman will kill it.

But the interaction with Elvira is stilted and seems forced. A waste of talent, sex appeal and opportunity.

#2949 4 years ago
Quoted from Redfield0009:

Just pointing out that this is a pretty dick thing to say when there are a hell of a lot more pinsiders from the US complaining about the price of this game as well. Granted, the Aussies are complaining about the difference in dollar, but either way, the majority of the community is complaining about price in one way or another.

Is it really reasonable to suggest that someone move from their home and country over the price of pinball games? It just comes across as pretty pompous when plenty from our country are complaining about similar issues.

#2950 4 years ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Sure, modern games do this in the settings - AP’s games for example let you set coil strength for almost everything in the game

But could this be programmed to vary based on the gameplay or holding the center shot longer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Yucaipa, CA
$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation
Shooter rods
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade
Other
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations
Interactive
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
$ 49.99
$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball
Toppers
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Machine - For Sale
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/59?hl=rhaegal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.