pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 79.
#2601 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

This pin does look really cool. Let’s hope the JP LEs coming off the line have been fixed and if so then this machine should be OK. That specific question needs to be asked at Expo for sure.

102805B1-2D7F-471F-A9A2-2F7E95AC5C0B (resized).jpeg102805B1-2D7F-471F-A9A2-2F7E95AC5C0B (resized).jpeg
#2602 4 years ago

Looking forward to watching the Dead Flip stream tomorrow! I'm much more excited about Elvira 3 then Jurassic Park. I think Elvira 3 has better toys, multiple molded toys, better sound, far more licensed assets, and will have the far deeper ruleset that will not be split and limited due to pro, and premium / LE models having different mechs.

In the TWIP article I see that the "Haunt Modes" (the main modes) surround a monster from the 26 films below. Does this mean there are 26 Haunt Modes? Maybe, maybe not. The article mentions that Haunt Modes are related to rooms in the house. Are there really 26 rooms in that house? Who knows lol. I'm sure there will be a lot of these modes with Lyman on code.

A Bucket Of Blood (1959)
Attack Of The Giant Leeches (1959)
Beast From Haunted Cave (1959)
Don’t Look In The Basement (1973)
Eegah (1962)
Hercules And The Captive Women (1963)
I Eat Your Skin (1964)
Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1965)
Lady Frankenstein (1971)
Manos: The Hands Of Fate (1966)
Monster From A Prehistoric Planet (1967)
Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (1964)
Scared To Death (1947)
Teenagers From Outer Space (1959)
The Brain That Wouldn’t Die (1962)
The Giant Gila Monster (1959)
The Killer Shrews (1959)
The Manster (1959)
The Satanic Rites Of Dracula (1973)
The Terror (1963)
The Wasp Woman (1960)
The Werewolf Of Washington (1973)
The Wild Women Of Wongo (1958)
Tormented (1960)
Untamed Women (1952)

#2603 4 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Looking forward to watching the Dead Flip stream tomorrow! I'm much more excited about Elvira 3 then Jurassic Park. I think Elvira 3 has better toys, multiple molded toys, better sound, far more licensed assets, and will have the far deeper ruleset that will not be split and limited due to pro, and premium / LE models having different mechs.
In the TWIP article I see that the "Haunt Modes" (the main modes) surround a monster from the 26 films below. Does this mean there are 26 Haunt Modes? Maybe, maybe not. The article mentions that Haunt Modes are related to rooms in the house. Are there really 26 rooms in that house? Who knows lol. I'm sure there will be a lot of these modes with Lyman on code.
A Bucket Of Blood (1959)
Attack Of The Giant Leeches (1959)
Beast From Haunted Cave (1959)
Don’t Look In The Basement (1973)
Eegah (1962)
Hercules And The Captive Women (1963)
I Eat Your Skin (1964)
Jesse James Meets Frankenstein’s Daughter (1965)
Lady Frankenstein (1971)
Manos: The Hands Of Fate (1966)
Monster From A Prehistoric Planet (1967)
Night Of The Living Dead (1968)
Santa Claus Conquers The Martians (1964)
Scared To Death (1947)
Teenagers From Outer Space (1959)
The Brain That Wouldn’t Die (1962)
The Giant Gila Monster (1959)
The Killer Shrews (1959)
The Manster (1959)
The Satanic Rites Of Dracula (1973)
The Terror (1963)
The Wasp Woman (1960)
The Werewolf Of Washington (1973)
The Wild Women Of Wongo (1958)
Tormented (1960)
Untamed Women (1952)

It looks like there are 8-9 windows plus the garage (maybe a basement under the ramp - Don’t Look in the Basement).

I think that certain rooms are linked to certain movies, so if you go for a certain room you will expect to get one of three or four haunts. Like one room might be the “crazed women” room with Untamed Women or Wild Women of Wongo or Wasp Women. I don’t know if they will be geared around themes but I think this is how it works.

#2604 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think that certain rooms are linked to certain movies, so if you go for a certain room you will expect to get one of three or four haunts. Like one room might be the crazed women room with Untamed Women or Wild Women of Wongo or Wasp Women. I don’t know if they will be geared around themes but I think this is how it works.

Kinda like my wife when I brought that last pin home.

#2605 4 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Elvira’s House of Horrors Deep Dive! In Depth Overview of the Machine, Features, Rules, and More!
https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/jurassic-park-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more-2/[quoted image]

#2606 4 years ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Thank you sir! I started collecting while I was still in the military back in 2005. It took me many years and many deployments overseas to accumulate the games. I always knew I wanted to open a place, I just stayed focused and kept working towards my goal. Thank you again!</blockquot

Thank you for your service!! Also congrats on your collection.

#2607 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Kinda like my wife when I brought that last pin home.

Well if you brought it home without discussing it first what the hell were you expecting lol

#2608 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Well if you brought it home without discussing it first what the hell were you expecting lol

Maybe pleasant surprise, not unlike coming home and bringing her diamond earrings.

#2609 4 years ago

So the Stern release photos show artwork under the slings. Wonder how old that pic is. My distro told me they just changed the LE boards on the line for JP. Assuming they have to do this for Elvira also.

#2610 4 years ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

Maybe pleasant surprise, not unlike coming home and bringing her diamond earrings.

Yeah well the diamond rings would be for her. Sounds like that’s not the case with the pin he described.

#2611 4 years ago

I've been following the development since @DennisNordman first started the thread about a third Elvira 6 years ago, very impressed by this new version! Also I Love Greg's art. But has anyone noticed this line in Elvira's leg on the center art? I know Greg is a detail freak but as an artist myself, I don't see what this line is (circled in yellow) on the leg. It's not her other leg because the line has limits on each end, but it does not seem to fit anatomically.

Don't get me wrong, I love this theme, impressed by the design, and I feel the art package is killer! Can't wait to see game play tomorrow and get one of these home. Just curious if anyone else noticed this art decesion and has opinions

BTW, if we're still voting on the name: As a scientist, it's logical for me that we should follow the words of the game title , with less important words lowercase.

EatPM
SS
EHoH

_20190924_235302 (resized).JPG_20190924_235302 (resized).JPG
#2612 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Tommy:

I've been following the development since @DennisNordman first started the thread about a third Elvira 6 years ago, very impressed by this new version! Also I Love Greg's art. But has anyone noticed this line in Elvira's leg on the center art? I know Greg is a detail freak but as an artist myself, I don't see what this line is (circled in yellow) on the leg. It's not her other leg because the line has limits on each end, but it does not seem to fit anatomically.
Don't get me wrong, I love this theme, impressed by the design, and I feel the art package is killer! Can't wait to see game play tomorrow and get one of these home. Just curious if anyone else noticed this art decesion and has opinions
BTW, if we're still voting on the name: As a scientist, it's logical for me that we should follow the words of the game title , with less important words lowercase.
EatPM
SS
EHoH[quoted image]

Looks fine to me, it's just the contour of the leg muscle.

Rob

#2613 4 years ago
Quoted from JY64:

My bad I was taking it off the IPD and just missed it TH has 8 drops

My Hobbit must be special it has 11 drops

#2614 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Tommy:

EatPM
SS
EHoH[quoted image]

That’s her right knee.

#2615 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Tommy:

I don't see what this line is (circled in yellow) on the leg.
EHoH[quoted image]

Very weird!

#2616 4 years ago

I know you pinball nerds are not familiar with muscles or women's legs but I believe that's a shadow line from her quad.

(Just kidding around don't be sad)

#2617 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I know you pinball nerds are not familiar with muscles or women's legs but I believe that's a shadow line from her quad.

wtf is a women
there is only MAN and PINBALL

#2618 4 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Tommy:

EatPM
SS
EHoH[quoted image]

Looks to me like it’s just her standing with her right leg crossed in front of her left leg in kind of a horror movie “Oh no!” pose.

#2619 4 years ago

If you think that's weird wait till you see the H in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

#2620 4 years ago

I know it’s somewhere in this long thread but for convenience could someone tell me when the dead flip is again on this. Think it was maybe today. Thanks

#2621 4 years ago
Quoted from pin15:

I know it’s somewhere in this long thread but for convenience could someone tell me when the dead flip is again on this. Think it was maybe today. Thanks

Today at 7 pm central

#2622 4 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

I am thinking it is her vastus lateralis.

#2623 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

this guy bangs

#2624 4 years ago

Where are the flyers for the game?

#2625 4 years ago

Haha thanks everyone for the leg input. Guess it's her scared shock pose making the leg muscles flex.

Only a few hours to game play reveal. Woo-hoo

#2626 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

you pervert!!

Rob

#2627 4 years ago

That is a scratch when she was attacked by one of the Wild Women of Wongo...

#2628 4 years ago

Can’t believe there is a half a page talking about her legs in the artwork. Lmao.

#2629 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Can’t believe there is a half a page talking about her legs in the artwork. Lmao.

Wait 'til tonight for the reveal stream. Then we'll have a hundred new things to gripe about.

#2630 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Wait 'til tonight for the reveal stream. Then we'll have a hundred new things to gripe about.

I know, right! Definitely watching though.

#2631 4 years ago

Did anyone notice that they updated the features video with music from each mode?

#2632 4 years ago

Love the music!!! ..

#2633 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Can’t believe there is a half a page talking about her legs in the artwork.

You would think if everyone was talking that much about Elvira it would be about a different part of her anatomy.

#2634 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Did anyone notice that they updated the features video with music from each mode?

That was done 5 min after the first video last week

#2635 4 years ago

Nice! Just need to use pinball browser to add the Brian Setzer Orchestra version of JJ&W.

#2636 4 years ago
Quoted from karl:

That was done 5 min after the first video last week

That's funny!

I've been watching a local copy I had so I never rewatched it on YouTube.

#2637 4 years ago

That's funny!
I've been watching a local copy I had so I never rewatched it on YouTube.

And to think you've been calling yourself a fan for as long as I can remember! Enjoy the stream.

#2638 4 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Nice! Just need to use pinball browser to add the Brian Setzer Orchestra version of JJ&amp;W.

Does Pinball Browser work on Spike2 games?

#2639 4 years ago
Quoted from jellikit:

And to think you've been calling yourself a fan for as long as I can remember! Enjoy the stream.

How many other people had copies so they could watch offline though?

#2640 4 years ago

As far as I know!

#2641 4 years ago

Yes for sound, no for video.

#2642 4 years ago
Quoted from GamerRick:

Dem legs momma!
https://media.giphy.com/media/sPo1J79WxLx1C/giphy.gif

#2643 4 years ago

“Sh*t I’ve got to have them...”

#2644 4 years ago

Do we just go to Dead Flip’s YouTube channel to see the reveal?

#2645 4 years ago

Same singer?

Rob

#2646 4 years ago

What’s going on with stream? Nothing live

#2647 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What’s going on with stream? Nothing live

7pm central start time

#2648 4 years ago

Central time I just did the same thing. Lol

#2650 4 years ago

How many other people had copies so they could watch offline though?

No comment from Chicago.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

9,000 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 53 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/53?hl=lounge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.