I'm going to ignore the negativity on this. I tend to like the games other people rip on (Hobbit, ACNC, Munsters) so I now have high hopes for this one. My observations:
- The idea of rotating Deadheads to bash is pretty cool, I hope that's the case. The skull could also tilt back to catch a ball in its mouth
- Tons of inserts...this thing is going to be a mode monster, could be the deepest ruleset ever. The Crypt Cleaner alone has 4 levels, 3 phases, 5 freak fryer settings, and something gone wild? Five items to collect that look like homages to Scared Stiff: Skeleton Key, Laboratory, Dagger, and two other items I can't make out...also 6 different jackpots
- The left ramp is not continuous, the trunk lid has 2 plastic tracks on it, so the trunk lid most likely lifts straight up rather than tilts back
- The mansion looks like it is made of 2 separate pieces, there is a split between the left side (where the drop target guards the basement) and the rest of the mansion...with all the empty room on the right side of the playfield and a flat metal piece there, I wouldn't be surprised if the large mansion piece slides to the right to reveal the interior of the mansion
- The crypt kicker definitely fires the ball across the playfield into the trunk
Looks like an image of Drac in the left outlane with the words "Look Up", another Scared Stiff reference but maybe also a kickback?
- I count 6 images of Elvira in the game (not all are full body images however)
- Love some of the humor being used..."Elvira's Back Door", "Beware! Drain Monsters Suck...Like Giant Leeches!" the "36-28-36" measurements
I think this game is going to be awesome!!!