pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 79.
#1051 4 years ago

Please someone send me the playfield pics, super stoked about this game.

#1052 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

I think it's completely calculated. This is genious promotion! They leak pics that don't show all the detail, so they leave plenty to our imagination: "I can't really see it, but it must be great, right?!!!"
This promotes the machine but doesn't give it all away -- like a JJP Pirates reveal, for example. Then they manipulate again and request that the pics are pulled.
This way, they've generated interest/discussion, yet they control the actual details so we won't get sick of this (premature) rollout.
This isn't the first time a Stern "leak" has happened a few weeks before release...and won't be the last. I'd bet money on it.

Exactly my thoughts. The same happens with most releases where we see small, grainy images of the game which spikes interest until the actual reveal. If they really didn't want pics to leak, they would not keep 'leaking' like this.

Rob

#1053 4 years ago

Would appreciate a PM with the Playfield Pics too!! Thanks in advance.

#1054 4 years ago

Le is gonna be 10+ and the premium is gonna be 8k+ ..those are the street prices. Much like bat 66 i believe.

#1055 4 years ago
3783FA85-3190-4BEC-92E6-FF54F21B2C0B (resized).png3783FA85-3190-4BEC-92E6-FF54F21B2C0B (resized).png
#1056 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Le is gonna be 10+ and the premium is gonna be 8k+ ..those are the street prices. Much like bat 66 i believe.

Please no

#1057 4 years ago

Prices not released yet to distributors

#1058 4 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Exactly my thoughts. The same happens with most releases where we see small, grainy images of the game which spikes interest until the actual reveal. If they really didn't want pics to leak, they would not keep 'leaking' like this.
Rob

Always “the most packed Stern game ever. This time Stern have really raised the bar on toys innovation blah, blah, blah.” Always the same hype train. There’s a couple of well placed “insiders” who always leak the same hype fodder. If nothing else, Stern are good at playing the pinball community like puppets.

#1059 4 years ago

Playfield pics would be greatly appreciated

#1060 4 years ago

I hate the cab art on the Prem. I hate just text art. Its so boring and unimaginative, and I think they did it on purpose to make people want to buy the le... Because now... I'm going to be out 1-2 more grand because I rather not have a bland art package.

#1061 4 years ago
444342D8-D50A-4119-8972-93624A368EC9 (resized).jpeg444342D8-D50A-4119-8972-93624A368EC9 (resized).jpeg
#1062 4 years ago

Video application required?

#1063 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

If that's the case, I'm out. There is no way it will be worth that kind of coin.

#1064 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

If that's the case, I'm out. There is no way it will be worth that kind of coin.

yeah.... I might be out at that price as well... I can get two very nice pro's... A GB and Deadpool... And I think I'd have more fun with those pins than just one pin... To me I think a prem should be 7,400 and LE 8,500... But, they didn't ask me... Shame... I did... Do want this pin... If it plays well.

Or maybe a GB and Black Knight SOR... I do want one of those as well... There are other options that I can spend my money on.

#1065 4 years ago

I'm actually happy this game is structured like this.... Bc I had no interest in it to begin with and it just means there is a really good chance Stern releases their third full release by end of year

.... And that game could/should be

Turtle power.

#1066 4 years ago

No spider on the back glass to say “shoot the spider” for prizes

#1067 4 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

No spider on the back glass to say “shoot the spider” for prizes

First, that's already been done so why would we want it again, and
Second, that kind of thing can be done on the LCD screen. One less thing to break.

#1068 4 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

First, that's already been done so why would we want it again, and
Second, that kind of thing can be done on the LCD screen. One less thing to break.

It’s more interactive on the back glass then the LCD screen, just throwing it out there for fun as not been done in a game in awhile. But I would Rather have more inside the game so it’s fine. Still Not throughly impressed with Sterns use of the LCD except for a few recent games. Also wish for Optional R rating mode.

#1069 4 years ago

Yes, there are indeed playfield pix. I too wish there was some kind of interactive backglass thingy like the Spider Spinner. Still, looks pretty damn cool!

#1070 4 years ago

Keith Elwin releases a game to thunderous applause, then Clear-gate and now Elvira upstages him. All happened within 7 weeks.

That's the real House of Horrors.

#1071 4 years ago

Okay, Eagle Eyes, please tell me what I'm looking at on this playfield. Is it a rehash of other Nordman layouts? What am I shooting in this House toy? All I see is a clear lexan ramp return that is arrow straight, running the length of the cabinet wall. Is that left ramp a lift ramp? Wha'da ya' got?

#1072 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, there are indeed playfield pix. I too wish there was some kind of interactive backglass thingy like the Spider Spinner. Still, looks pretty damn cool!

I agree, ted. Although if I have even one complaint, I think the color scheme is off a tad. Its not a deal breaker, but I think its a legitimate complaint.

#1073 4 years ago

DP

#1074 4 years ago

Sorry to be one of the many asking for playfield pics, but I would be most appreciative if anyone would assist me here! Knowing the pics are out there but I can't view them is killing me!

#1075 4 years ago

rock over london rock on Chicago! Western union is the best way to send money!!

#1076 4 years ago

Playfield pics please, thanks.

#1077 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I agree, ted. Although if I have even one complaint, I think the color scheme is off a tad. Its not a deal breaker, but I think its a legitimate complaint.

I agree.....so far it ain't no Scared Stiff!

#1078 4 years ago
Quoted from solarvalue:

Playfield pics please, thanks.

sent

#1079 4 years ago

I hate to be that guy, but if anyone has a pic of the playfield I would love to see it!

#1080 4 years ago

Don’t get the super secret playfield pics. They’ve changed hands so many times at this point what’s the problem with posting?

#1081 4 years ago

I’m still in the no playfield pic club.... somebody please help me out?

#1082 4 years ago

Serious question, why are people excited about a mutant turtle pinball? I mean, assuming you grew up in the 70s/80s was this really your thing?? Not trying to be snarky but I just don't get the interest. Marvel stuff, absolutely. Pins based on classic movies during those decades, of course! But a really stupid cartoon that had movies featuring Vanilla Ice?? That's exciting to some of you??? I am excited about Elvira though, can't wait to see playfield pictures. Cab art seems meh to me if being honest though....

#1083 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Serious question, why are people excited about a mutant turtle pinball? I mean, assuming you grew up in the 70s/80s was this really your thing?? Not trying to be snarky but I just don't get the interest. Marvel stuff, absolutely. Pins based on classic movies during those decades, of course! But a really stupid cartoon that had movies featuring Vanilla Ice?? That's exciting to some of you??? I am excited about Elvira though, can't wait to see playfield pictures. Cab art seems meh to me if being honest though....

Different demographics. I don't really care about the Elvira pin, but I'd be all about a TMNT pin!

#1084 4 years ago

Their are no close up playfield pics. Just a shot of the cabinet from afar correct? If i am incorrect, please send me those ba ha ha, thanks.

#1085 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

Different demographics. I don't really care about the Elvira pin, but I'd be all about a TMNT pin!

Just curious how old are you? Maybe that came a little later than my demographic (I was born in 1970) There might be a lot more into this theme than I realize, but willing to bet most people my age could care less.

#1086 4 years ago
Quoted from PinMagnet:

Their are no close up playfield pics. Just the wide shot of the whole thing correct? If i am incorrect, please send me those ba ha ha, thanks.

Yeah no close up playfield pics were ever revealed.

#1087 4 years ago

Is the playfield picture at least clear so you can see it good and make out the layout?

#1088 4 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Is the playfield picture at least clear so you can see it good and make out the layout?

Just sent it to ya!

#1089 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

rock over london rock on Chicago! Western union is the best way to send money!!

Wesley Willis reference on pinside

#1090 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just sent it to ya!

Share the love!

#1091 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just sent it to ya!

Hook me up as well, Ted!

#1092 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Just curious how old are you? Maybe that came a little later than my demographic (I was born in 1970) There might be a lot more into this theme than I realize, but willing to bet most people my age could care less.

I was born in 1990, so I watched a lot of the TMNT cartoon growing up, and the movies. I'm sure most people your age couldn't care less about TMNT, same reason Elvira does nothing for most of my age group.

#1093 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I was born in 1990, so I watched a lot of the TMNT cartoon growing up, and the movies. I'm sure most people your age couldn't care less about TMNT, same reason Elvira does nothing for most of my age group.

To be fair, your age group isn't buying pins in any great numbers.

#1094 4 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

If you were a kid in the 80’s, Turtles were the biggest thing ever. Plenty of us still have nostalgia for it, and aside from that - it’s an evergreen property. It’s never stopped. There have always been reboots of the series...it’s popular with each generation of kids. The original movie (not the Vanilla Ice one) still holds up remarkably well. One of best comic book/hero movies ever - especially considering it was a low budget indie movie.

Not that I want to buy a new pin ever again, but if they did 80’s TMNT & did it RIGHT - with all of the original voices (except Shredder, James Avery died) & original music - I would be interested.

#1095 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just sent it to ya!

Send to me please and thanks!

#1096 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

To be fair, your age group isn't buying pins in any great numbers.

I never said we were, I know I'm a bit of an outlier. I was just explaining why some people are interested in TMNT.

#1097 4 years ago
Quoted from atrainn:

I never said we were, I know I'm a bit of an outlier. I was just explaining why some people are interested in TMNT.

I happen to like both. Born in 72.

#1098 4 years ago

Ted needs to set up a PayPerView for the pics.

#1099 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Wesley Willis reference on pinside

in a thread about a pinball machine that references Manos: Hands of Fate, no less

#1100 4 years ago

I would love a pic of the playfield pretty please!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 12.95
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

9,000 (Firm)
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/22?hl=sinestro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.