pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 79.
#951 4 years ago

Who is the designer?

#952 4 years ago

Hope you liked the sneak peak, Stern (as is their absolute right) requested the pics be taken down.

to answer a few other Qs:

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Stern does it again! I love it.
Did they get the same artist who did the old games?

Greg Freres is back for the hat trick, baby!

Quoted from screaminr:

I hope it has boob multiball

Attic Attack multiball
Add-A-Zombie multiball
Wild Women multiball
plus so much more

It's the same PG-13 humour as the other two games, settle down boys.

#953 4 years ago
Quoted from TheGunnett:

Who is the designer?

Dennis Nordman

#954 4 years ago

hey Stern message me directly if you want to learn how to avoid these leaks, k? I'm a huge fan! (even if I can't actually afford to buy any of your machines)

#956 4 years ago

Pics of the cabs are on Facebook in the twip thread.

#958 4 years ago
Quoted from twinmice:

Pics of the cabs are on Facebook in the trip thread.

Link? What’s the trip thread? I hope Lyman is on code for this game!

#959 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:Deleted post

This is not a homophobic forum. Take a hike with your juvenile nonsense.

#961 4 years ago

Don't like the art but layout sounds interesting.,

more importantly with this style of rollout (no pro, etc) - it supports all of the rumors I've been hearing of stern having another normal release in Dec (full pro, prem, etc). All signs are pointing to TMNT and if so, buy buy buy for me.......assuming PF issues worked out.

#962 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:Deleted post

What problems would those be?

#963 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

No pro, no buy for me.

Unfortunately same for me. I'm not one of the rich guys who can just buy whatever they want. I have to save and/or sell other hobby items to fund purchases and I just can't justify SE and LE(and SLE) price levels. Hell, I have a hard time justifying used Pro prices anymore.

All I'm hoping is someone local or semi-local buys one so I can enjoy it a bit.

#964 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

What problems would those be?

Sexism, TBL drama, and the worst menace of all... pooling around posts

#965 4 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Don't like the art but layout sounds interesting.,
more importantly with this style of rollout (no pro, etc) - it supports all of the rumors I've been hearing of stern having another normal release in Dec (full pro, prem, etc). All signs are pointing to TMNT and if so, buy buy buy for me.......assuming PF issues worked out.

What’s TMNT?

#967 4 years ago

Teenage mutant Ninja turtles

#968 4 years ago
https___s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_nine-tvmg-images-prod_63_09_20_630920_p500840_b_h3_ar (resized).jpghttps___s3-ap-southeast-2.amazonaws.com_nine-tvmg-images-prod_63_09_20_630920_p500840_b_h3_ar (resized).jpg
#970 4 years ago

Sorry to be picky but the return of the ramp seems to be plastic on E3. The house and the coffin seem amazing otherwise.

#971 4 years ago

I propose first off banning that stupid assed word “triggered“ in this thread and furthermore keeping the discussion confined to Elvira 3. Schedule your dance- off via PM.

#972 4 years ago

Well this got off the rails quick. Back to pinball...

Excited to see more. Missed the leaked photos. Greg on art is always a good thing and I'm thrilled to see the layout by Nordman.

Elvira never got its claws in my theme wise, but neither did Iron Maiden...and I wouldn't get rid of that for anything. We shall see!

#973 4 years ago
Quoted from Daditude:

2 year old thread.
Someone was ahead of the curve!

I've known about this game for a long time...

#975 4 years ago

So hoping for a Batman 66 style topper with the studio tiers on Elvira.

#976 4 years ago

I don't think anyone is disputing that this game will be fun and that there are a lot of creepy dudes on this site.

Can't wait to see more pics.

#977 4 years ago

Surely someone saved the photos prior to them being deleted?

#978 4 years ago

Ehhh, not worth getting into it. I'd only say, your comment about someone being a "penis guy" isn't spewing hate, but cracking jokes about someone's, anyone's sexual orientation, isn't super cool. In a thread about pinball?

I wouldn't be so quick to think you'll take my 100... though, funnily enough, the two Elviras are two of my weaker games, competition wise, so just don't pick those!

#979 4 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Surely someone saved the photos prior to them being deleted?

Can someone pm me the photos?

Received. Thanks!

#980 4 years ago

They are still findable on other forums....

#981 4 years ago

I would love a pm of the photos or forum where they be as well. preciate it.

#982 4 years ago

Same here would love to see the pics anybody want to pm me them?

#983 4 years ago

Stern you might as well call Cassandra and release the press kit now or have people view your product in the way you don't want it in low resolution.

#984 4 years ago
1A6A8248-6AD8-45F9-AC52-69FD22ED5275 (resized).jpeg1A6A8248-6AD8-45F9-AC52-69FD22ED5275 (resized).jpeg59576B7E-FD4A-46F0-8754-776D757FEE9C (resized).jpeg59576B7E-FD4A-46F0-8754-776D757FEE9C (resized).jpeg
#985 4 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Can someone pm me the photos?

Someone at Stern is working OT this weekend! TWIP and Flippin Out podcast had photos but Stern got them pulled down, fast!

They're still findable on FB if you do a search of public posts for "Elvira Pinball"

How do these leaks happen, anyway? Were distros given photos (in which case, I get that one would have loose lips out of the many). Cant imagine someone at Stern has much to gain going rogue sharing them, when Stern is trying to get them pulled down.

#986 4 years ago

Start saving quickly!

#987 4 years ago

I definitely prefer the premium cab over the LE.

#988 4 years ago

The house is pretty big - wonder what it does?

#989 4 years ago

Can someone with pics of the playfield pm them to me. Thanks

#990 4 years ago
Quoted from wlf_:

Someone at Stern is working OT this weekend! TWIP and Flippin Out podcast had photos but Stern got them pulled down, fast!
They're still findable on FB if you do a search of public posts for "Elvira Pinball"
How do these leaks happen, anyway? Were distros given photos (in which case, I get that one would have loose lips out of the many). Cant imagine someone at Stern has much to gain going rogue sharing them, when Stern is trying to get them pulled down.

I think it's completely calculated. This is genious promotion! They leak pics that don't show all the detail, so they leave plenty to our imagination: "I can't really see it, but it must be great, right?!!!"

This promotes the machine but doesn't give it all away -- like a JJP Pirates reveal, for example. Then they manipulate again and request that the pics are pulled.

This way, they've generated interest/discussion, yet they control the actual details so we won't get sick of this (premature) rollout.

This isn't the first time a Stern "leak" has happened a few weeks before release...and won't be the last. I'd bet money on it.

#991 4 years ago

Wish we could see the playfields... right now the two look like the PinStadium guy's rigged before and after photos, one with some play field lights turned off, the other not

#992 4 years ago

I just searched Google and facebook. Found nothing.

#993 4 years ago

It’s the colored blades making it look that way.

Quoted from wlf_:

Wish we could see the playfields... right now the two look like the PinStadium guy's rigged before and after photos, one with some play field lights turned off, the other not

#994 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

I just searched Google and facebook. Found nothing.

Look a few posts up. Still there as of this post.

#995 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Look a few posts up. Still there as of this post.

Yeah ive seen those, There were PF Pics as well

#996 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer67:

I think it's completely calculated. This is genious promotion! They leak pics that don't show all the detail, so they leave plenty to our imagination: "I can't really see it, but it must be great, right?!!!"
This promotes the machine but doesn't give it all away -- like a JJP Pirates reveal, for example. Then they manipulate again and request that the pics are pulled.
This way, they've generated interest/discussion, yet they control the actual details so we won't get sick of this (premature) rollout.
This isn't the first time a Stern "leak" has happened a few weeks before release...and won't be the last. I'd bet money on it.

People need to stop saying this. Often when I go to PAX East the developers ask me to not take photo's or video. It shows off their product in a way they don't want or just looks bad. This isn't marketing this is just Stern being lazy when it comes to not having an NDA in a digital world.

#997 4 years ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

Yeah ive seen those, There were PF Pics as well

Playfield Pics, on which post?

#998 4 years ago

Wow ! My post saying if it's creepy to say you love boobies then call me creepy with a picture of a fully clothed lady is deleted and the post that says if you love boobies you're creepy , is allowed to stand , pinside has become more PC than my local council where you can't say Merry Christmas because you might offend someone . Sorry to get political but I had to get it off my chest . Now back to Elvira I think it's a winner .

#999 4 years ago

How much do you think these will cost?
Premium, LE, Super LE.... if its like Batman
Im guessing like at least 7500-8000 for the lowly Premium?
Then what, 9 grand for LE and something nuts like 15000 for a Super LE?
I really want one but damn!

#1000 4 years ago

Just wanted the 1000 post

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

10,000 (Firm)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 20 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/20?hl=phoenixpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.