pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 79.
#701 4 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

They better make a pro version!

I'm with you buddy.

#702 4 years ago

Cyclopes Approved!
20190607_105947 (resized).jpg20190607_105947 (resized).jpg

20190607_105947 (resized).jpg20190607_105947 (resized).jpg
#703 4 years ago

^ ha! I have some of the original paintings used for those Elvira VHS covers. Greg Martin was the artist. I don't own the cyclops one.

Unfortunately he's no longer alive, but he did tell me that he got to meet Elvira/Cassandra back in the day.

#704 4 years ago

"Children of the Full Moon" (thriller video/elvira original artwork vs as published)
fm (resized).jpgfm (resized).jpgfm2 (resized).jpgfm2 (resized).jpg

#705 4 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

If so and priced like a Batman 66 I'm probably out then. Would be much better as a cornerstone with regular Pro, Premium, LE pricing. They would sell more games.
I'd take a Pro in an Elvira Minute.

Elvira minute... Not sure if she is the type of woman who likes quickies...

#706 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’d totally be on board with Elvira 3 depending on art, layout, etc. Old school video clips from her TV show would be a huge plus.
It’s an old man theme, but they got me with this one. Hits all the right notes with nostalgia combined with spooky/corny/funny. Can’t wait to see it.

I'll take this old man theme over the kiddy friendly themes like Wonka any day, or goosebumps, goonies, skoobie doo or Spongebob or whatever. The adult humour alone will make it a winner for me.

#707 4 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

The adult humour alone will make it a winner for me.

Let's hope they will keep in the double entendres. But it's 2019. . . Some people might be offended by that. . .

#708 4 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

Let's hope they will keep in the double entendres. But it's 2019. . . Some people might be offended by that. . .

Yes, The problem the SJW's will be all over this.

Oh nooo, boobies

2019 not allowed to express anything

Greg does some nice art and he has a big call too live up to on this one.

if Franchi was allowed to have go at the art he would have the balls to make Cassandra super sexy and amazing.

The art will need to be exceptional on E3

Layout, code and display should be awesome !

over 2 years in development with incredible team, E3 is gonna win 2020 game of the year

#709 4 years ago

1 month later
#710 4 years ago

I have a feeling on thursday we'll be seeing the big reveal ! Fingers crossed...

#711 4 years ago

I cant wait to get a look at this game. If Elvira is the game getting revealed, Pinside will have a total meltdown.

#712 4 years ago

Elvira 3 will be released in October. Casandra has already said as much.

This July release is most likely Jurassic World/Park.

#713 4 years ago

I'm genuinely surprised nothing has been leaked about the game being a rumor now for a couple years. No whiteboard...nothing.

#714 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

I'm genuinely surprised nothing has been leaked about the game being a rumor now for a couple years. No whiteboard...nothing.

I think stern is learning how to keep leaks from happening....which is good for them, bad for us hungry for anything!

#715 4 years ago

Very much looking forward to E3

JD has a nice Whitewood

Dunno about that crack though
ww (resized).JPGww (resized).JPG

#716 4 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

You worded that wrong. The game is not a "rumor" It was "officially" announced a couple years ago.

#717 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You worded that wrong. The game is not a "rumor" It was "officially" announced a couple years ago.

True, but it is surprising that nothing has been leaked. Especially now that we're supposedly only a few months away from the reveal.

#718 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

True, but it is surprising that nothing has been leaked. Especially now that we're supposedly only a few months away from the reveal.

Stern doesn't want anything leaked.

#719 4 years ago

Stern doesn’t officially announce games. They just reveal them.

Elvira, Dennis and Greg mentioned last year at TPF that Elvira 3 was coming. This year, Elvira posted to her Fang Club that Elvira 3 was coming in October.

These aren’t official announcements. Any number of issues could delay or cancel the game altogether. The game is officially announced when Stern reveals the game for the first time.

#720 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Stern doesn't want anything leaked.

Obviously, that's why it's called a "leak".

#721 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Please link the ‘official’ Stern announcement. I must have missed it.

#722 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Obviously, that's why it's called a "leak".

And leaks have been sealed. Hence, no leaks.

#723 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Please link the ‘official’ Stern announcement. I must have missed it.

You already stated it. In twist of words describing the events in your last post.

Elvira, Dennis and Greg announces at TPF that the game was in the works. You can’t get more official then that. But hey, go ahead and try to twist it however you want.

#724 4 years ago

I’m not twisting anything. I’m trying to be helpful by correcting false information. An impromptu comment by Dennis and Greg is not an official announcement.

At any rate...

CC261A29-B5A9-480B-9A4E-B14EC4C35885 (resized).jpegCC261A29-B5A9-480B-9A4E-B14EC4C35885 (resized).jpeg
#725 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

And leaks have been sealed. Hence, no leaks.

No question about it. Tight as a drum.

#726 4 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

No question about it. Tight as a drum.

Not to worry, October is near.

#727 4 years ago

Leak please,...Keith designed?

AF5D51B4-7B10-4F5D-A80A-75B11AF24CF8 (resized).jpegAF5D51B4-7B10-4F5D-A80A-75B11AF24CF8 (resized).jpeg
#728 4 years ago
Quoted from Gorgar666:

Leak please,...Keith designed?[quoted image]

If by "Keith" you mean Dennis Nordman, then yes you are absolutely spot on!!!

#729 4 years ago

Does no one actually read any posts in a thread before they jump in and post random comments or start asking the same questions that have been answered before?

I wish someone would be able to leak even some sketches of the playfield layout and maybe some small details. It feels like a long way until October!

#730 4 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

If by "Keith" you mean Dennis Nordman, then yes you are absolutely spot on!!!

Quoted from Micky:

Does no one actually read any posts in a thread before they jump in and post random comments or start asking the same questions that have been answered before?

Sooo this guy Dennis "the Keith" Nordman is designing a new pin called Elvira? She must be a YouTube celebrity or something? Anyways, I hope this new guy lives up to the legacy of other designers, like the real Keith.

#731 4 years ago

Great News!
Stern just released the translight of the “Home” Elvira 3”!

F3D8382A-FA4F-4BE8-8EEF-C8817485764D (resized).jpegF3D8382A-FA4F-4BE8-8EEF-C8817485764D (resized).jpeg
#732 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

I’m not twisting anything. I’m trying to be helpful by correcting false information. An impromptu comment by Dennis and Greg is not an official announcement.
At any rate...[quoted image]

Cassandra announced it again within the last month, and gave out the month of October. This is not off-hand comment from TPF in 2017. By the way, Gomez confirmed it at TPF, 2018.

#733 4 years ago
Quoted from unigroove:

So what

#734 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

At any rate...[quoted image]

Quoted from Sinestro:

Cassandra announced it again within the last month, and gave out the month of October. This is not off-hand comment from TPF in 2017. By the way, Gomez confirmed it at TPF, 2018.

I’m sure he already knows this. He’s just trying to troll the thread or one of those flat earth people.

#735 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I’m sure he already knows this. He’s just trying to troll the thread or one of those flat earth people.

Look, I think we’re all on the same team here. I don’t appreciate being called a troll, but I’ll move past that.

I’m excited for Elvira, as I’m sure you are, too. I owned a super nice EATPM, I have the translite hanging in my game room, and I look forward to Elvira 3.

Our differences stem from the term ‘officially announced.’ As I stated, Dennis, Greg and Cassandra all said the game is coming. I believe them. I can’t wait for the reveal.

But to say the game is ‘officially announced’ is wrong. Stern has absolutely not officially announced this game. They don’t do business that way.

Anyway, I’m moving on. 10% of the thumbs down I’ve received in 7 years are on this page!

#736 4 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

TWIP for July 22nd shows Stern Elvira 3 on the rumored list but shows its status as confirmed (the only rumored pin from any manufacturer so noted). If you want to pick at semantics then, yes, there has been no official Stern announcement. A lot of people are hoping for a new Stern release to be announced this week, so why in the world would Stern reveal their October game (Elvira 3 due then per Cassandra Peterson herself) before they announce a summer release? Elvira 3 is about as official as you can get without any promised timeline from Stern.

#737 4 years ago

I was at TPF 2018. I was at the seminar with Gomez. He reiterated TWICE that Stern was going to make Elvira 3.

That's the strongest non-announcement I've ever heard.

#738 4 years ago

I don’t understand why there is still a discussion about who is making it.

Stern is making it. We will see if it’s true to the vision Dennis created

It’s suppose to come in Oct. This would put the release in front on the Chicago show. That makes sense.

The rest everyone just needs to wait till they release info. There is no official release from stern at this time. They will most likely send their usual 10 second clip of their logo(in green) and what I assume will be audio clips of Elvira.

#739 4 years ago

Also this should be retitled as a speculation thread. Since there is nothing official yet.

#740 4 years ago

There is no speculation

Elvira 3 is practically done.

Thank you Robert Winter for you input, guidance and patience.

This will be a very special title for many.

Expecting Elvira 3 ( Please be Mistress of the Dark ) to be announced soon.

I am fascinated that Dennis was lead for Elvira's new design. so complex the state of affairs going to DR. And wishing Dennis and team well always !

So curious who took over final design after Dennis ? and (was there any major changes) ?

Super excited to see who is on code and final polish.

I think Tanio may do E3 justice with killer Code

And Greg will be amazing with Art

So complete package ? Yes

I am so on the hype train with this one 3 years and counting, Has to be gold !

Can't wait !

Edit,

I realise some say Lyman on code,
but I would like to think that there is concerted and progressive team work with code for E3 as good team work can make Elvira 3 Shine

#741 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

There is no speculation
I am fascinated that Dennis was lead for Elvira's new design. so complex the state of affairs going to DR. And wishing Dennis and team well always !
So curious who took over final design after Dennis ? and (was there any major changes) ?
Can't wait !
Edit,
but I would like to think that there is concerted and progressive team work with code for E3 as good team work can make Elvira 3 Shine

The layout , theme integration is superb and the game is amazing to play..
Stay tuned !

#742 4 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

There is no speculation
Can't wait !
Edit,

Lymann is doing code for it

#743 4 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

Lymann is doing code for it.

And we greatly appreciate that.

#744 4 years ago

Seems like new pins are dropping like hotcakes, almost every month an announcement.
October will be here before we know it, and Im really stoked to get a look at this game in particular! Planning to add Elvira to the lineup if it looks good, and hoping it is as loaded as the new Jurassic Park looks to be. Fingers crossed for the return of the Boney Beast ramps or something similiar.
Just bumping the thread to see if anyone has heard any new rumours/info about it.

#745 4 years ago
Quoted from Sinistarrett:

Seems like new pins are dropping like hotcakes, almost every month an announcement.
October will be here before we know it, and Im really stoked to get a look at this game in particular! Planning to add Elvira to the lineup if it looks good, and hoping it is as loaded as the new Jurassic Park looks to be. Fingers crossed for the return of the Boney Beast ramps or something similiar.
Just bumping the thread to see if anyone has heard any new rumours/info about it.

Me too..Can't wait to see if they did it right..Wasn't feeling the Munsters theme...

#746 4 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Me too..Can't wait to see if they did it right..Wasn't feeling the Munsters theme...

I felt the same. Thought they could have done such a better job with the Munsters theme. I'm really hoping Elvira is jam packed and does the theme justice. We will find out soon though!

#747 4 years ago

Hopefully only 3 months to go!

#748 4 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

When comes Brian Eddy?
Edit: With Beatles no cornerstone there's room for one more.

I sometimes wonder if Eddy is working on the Elvira project.

#749 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I like when you pop up with little bits of info.

#750 4 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

That would be interesting - perhaps all revamped from when Nordman was working on it.
Sure hope there is normal Pro, Premium and LE configurations.

Put me in for a Pro if so !

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Machine - For Sale
Wake Forest, NC
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 60.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.