pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 79.
#601 5 years ago
Quoted from DS_Nadine:

When comes Brian Eddy?
Edit: With Beatles no cornerstone there's room for one more.

#602 5 years ago

Don’t forget Elwin too.

#603 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Don’t forget Elwin too.

#604 5 years ago

I really hope this one is available and a hit with humor and toys

2 weeks later
#605 5 years ago

Well, Lyman just wrapped up 1.0 of Batman the other day, and a huge update for Metallica today.

Looks like he’s clear and free for Elvira 3.

#606 5 years ago

Is the speculation that it will be released October of 2019? If so, it will be my first NIB pin

1 week later
#607 5 years ago
Quoted from jsm172:

Is the speculation that it will be released October of 2019? If so, it will be my first NIB pin

Yes, that is what is currently being said. I'm fine with it personally, as this gives a bit more time to fund this purchase. I'm looking forward to the Munster's as well, but it's the Elvira pins that I feel really combine horror & humor so flawlessly.

2 weeks later
#608 5 years ago

Lyman is interviewed this week on Head2Head podcast. Lots of good stuff.

He said his next game is NOT a cornerstone. If it is indeed Elvira 3, that might bode well for the rumors that this will be more of a boutique release, and not the Pro/Premium/LE model.

#609 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

He said his next game is NOT a cornerstone. If it is indeed Elvira 3, that might bode well for the rumors that this will be more of a boutique release, and not the Pro/Premium/LE model.

So I would bet on the Premium/LE version for Elvira 3.

#610 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

So, more of a "Gold, Platinum, Diamond" release then? Great.

#611 5 years ago

Elvira was supposed to be Pro, Premium, LE. Hope that hasn't changed and remains a standard release.

#612 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Elvira was supposed to be Pro, Premium, LE. Hope that hasn't changed and remains a standard release.

I’ve heard it both ways.

They may not be able to successfully compromise it for a Pro level. That bodes well for its coolness.

#613 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

Only one version was designed by Dennis. Not sure how they could offer multiple models...

#614 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Only one version was designed by Dennis. Not sure how they could offer multiple models...

Diamond, platinum, gold?

#615 5 years ago

With potential names of version releases such as "a little head", "nice organ!", and "multiple jackpots" the game is sure to score another notch on her bedpost.

#616 5 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

With potential names of version releases such as "a little head", "nice organ!", and "multiple jackpots" the game is sure to score another notch on her bedpost.

Great, a dirty granny whispering sweet nuthins in my ear.

#617 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

I just hope there is 3 version. Can’t afford to buy boutique pin.

#618 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

He said his next game is NOT a cornerstone.

Maybe it’s that My Litlle Pony Stern was talking about on their Facebook page last year?

#619 5 years ago
Quoted from Fytr:

Great, a dirty granny whispering sweet nuthins in my ear.

Not to be rude, but this has been covered an infinite amount of times. Elvira is a character - sexy, humorous and probably in her late 20's to early 30's I would surmise. That is who will be represented all over the cabinet and within the artwork of this upcoming machine. Casandra Peterson is the actress that will only provide the vocals. (and I've heard her speak recently - she still sounds wonderful........ and looks damn good for her age too!) Lest not you worry, this machine will likely be a great addition to anyone's collection!

#620 5 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

Not to be rude, but this has been covered an infinite amount of times. Elvira is a character - sexy, humorous and probably in her late 20's to early 30's I would surmise. That is who will be represented all over the cabinet and within the artwork of this upcoming machine. Casandra Peterson is the actress that will only provide the vocals. (and I've heard her speak recently - she still sounds wonderful........ and looks damn good for her age too!) Lest not you worry, this machine will likely be a great addition to anyone's collection!

In other words: Timeless.

(Thumbs up also for Devil's Crush!)

#621 5 years ago

Not to troll anyone, but more a joke, Maybe this can get CGC to remake Scared Stiff in order to compete? I’d buy that for a dollar. Heck, might throw $7999 plus shipping in with it if they put an Elvira topper on it boogying like she had a ball joint at the waist. Don’t think Stern would “spring” for that... wait, maybe thats exactly what Stern would do?

Wait for it...

(Put her on a spring?)

But back to the real E3... I’d buy a premium Stern Munsters and premium Elvira 3 and sit them next to my MBrLE... then wait for SSrLE, TAFrLE... or at least that is the dream lineup of horror pins... for me and my wife. Who asked this question:

JFC, why have they not made a Young Frankenstein?

#622 5 years ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

Not to troll anyone, but more a joke, Maybe this can get CGC to remake Scared Stiff in order to compete? I’d buy that for a dollar. Heck, might throw $7999 plus shipping in with it if they put an Elvira topper on it boogying like she had a ball joint at the waist. Don’t think Stern would “spring” for that... wait, maybe thats exactly what Stern would do?
Wait for it...
(Put her on a spring?)

CGC would have to not only license the pin from Scientific Games, they also would have to get a license from Cassandra Peterson. Stern most likely has an exclusivity clause with Cassandra for the duration of the license of Elvira 3.

Once that license expires CGC could, in theory, remake Scared Stiff.

#623 5 years ago

@sinestro, yeah, that was kind of my implication of “then wait for”, but just a liitle more optimistic that it might happen sooner than later, say after I die

4 weeks later
#624 5 years ago

Speaking to a distro a couple of days ago he let slip that Elvira 3 might be the next pin released. I'm hoping he is right.

#625 5 years ago

What exactly did he say?

#626 5 years ago
Quoted from Micky:

Speaking to a distro a couple of days ago he let slip that Elvira 3 might be the next pin released. I'm hoping he is right.

We will be broke if that info is correct!

#627 5 years ago

That would be great if it turned out to be next.

#628 5 years ago

Elvira 3 release after this summer.

#629 5 years ago

I wonder how long we'll have to wait to see some leaked images of the artwork?

#630 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

I’ve never heard Elvira was going to be a Pro, it was only going to be a one version game similar to Batman ‘66. (Premium/LE)

#631 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I’ve never heard Elvira was going to be a Pro, it was only going to be a one version game similar to Batman ‘66. (Premium/LE)

Double post

#632 5 years ago
Quoted from mnpinball:

I have always hoped they would do a Pro Premium/LE release but I doubt Dennis would have designed an Elvira pin that way. He would never compromise on a great game but cutting out mechs and features etc.

Either way I'm sure it will be a great game! I can't wait to see some pics of the playfield layout.

1 week later
#633 5 years ago

C.P. On Storage Wars S12 E14, pretty funny. Kenny is a riot “you turned a lot of boys into men” he tells her.

7CA0C873-93EC-4CAB-B015-3AA7BB1541A4 (resized).jpeg7CA0C873-93EC-4CAB-B015-3AA7BB1541A4 (resized).jpeg
#634 5 years ago

I have no idea why that picture is sticking in my post, well its still valid anyway, where is the machine?

#635 5 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

We will be broke if that info is correct!

So will I I"m still waiting on my 2 other LE's to arrive! I want this game but I need some time to recuperate! LOL

#636 5 years ago

We have deferred a decision on Munsters until we see Elvira. Prepared for an Elvira LE purchase if the features and art look good.

My wife isn’t necessarily keen on having it next to the other two, but I hope it will be worth the wait. If not, I’ll probably have an awesome EATPM and/or a SS available.

I just wish there was credible intel on if E3 will finally be released in 2019. Is there confirmation that this is indeed Lyman’s next game or is that just wishful thinking?

#637 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

We have deferred a decision on Munsters until we see Elvira. Prepared for an Elvira LE purchase if the features and art look good.
My wife isn’t necessarily keen on having it next to the other two, but I hope it will be worth the wait. If not, I’ll probably have an awesome EATPM and/or a SS available.
I just wish there was credible intel on if E3 will finally be released in 2019. Is there confirmation that this is indeed Lyman’s next game or is that just wishful thinking?

Why wouldn't she want it next to the other two? You gotta have all three. I have the SS right now and plan on getting another EATPM when E3 comes in.

#638 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Why wouldn't she want it next to the other two? You gotta have all three. I have the SS right now and plan on getting another EATPM when E3 comes in.

She thinks the two Elvira’s is one too many. For me, part of the appeal is to have all three.

#639 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

For me, part of the appeal is to have all three.

Agreed. Gotta have all three. Each from a different era in time. Have a bad feeling the first two are going to command a higher price because a lot of people are going to want to go that route. Myself included.

#640 5 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

She thinks the two Elvira’s is one too many. For me, part of the appeal is to have all three.

I suppose if you own as many pins as you (or some others here on Pinside) you could easily have all 3 but for someone with a small collection like me (max is 3 pins) then I would pick the best one and have 2 other machines... for me the best one is EATPM because I already own it and the other 2 are/will be out of my price range. Good luck!

#641 5 years ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I suppose if you own as many pins as you (or some others here on Pinside) you could easily have all 3 but for someone with a small collection like me (max is 3 pins) then I would pick the best one and have 2 other machines... for me the best one is EATPM because I already own it and the other 2 are/will be out of my price range. Good luck!

Absolutely. Probably wouldn’t work in a smaller collection unless you were a super Elvira fan.

EATPM is a great System 11 game, SS is so-so (very easy) for a WPC game. If we don’t get E3, I presume SS would be the most likely of the remaining two to go though I love the ramps.

#642 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Agreed. Gotta have all three. Each from a different era in time. Have a bad feeling the first two are going to command a higher price because a lot of people are going to want to go that route. Myself included.

Or or just to have the only threesome that’s allowed by a married man, sorry had to post it too funny hit the comic mind

#643 5 years ago

I was originally planning to keep all three “side by each”, but the passage of time and SOOOoo many other great games to try out nipped that in the bud pretty quickly.
Scared Stiff was definitely the last holdout but, even as an Elvira super fan you eventually get tired of playing it after a decade or so.
I figured with E3 eventually coming to fruition, the other two games wouldn’t be necessary to own since Dennis and Greg would (hopefully) channel the best parts of both EATPM and SS while they swing for the modern tech fences/throw everything but the kitchen sink into giving Elvira the best possible end-o’-trilogy game they could.
Costs be damned, BOM to the max, triple “R” treatment only THEY could deliver.
Display done in the vein of ACNC/Elvira’s old comic book style would be a smart choice to keep Elvira the “character” going for generations to come. Maybe a few witty fourth wall breaks peppered in ala DP but with Elvira herself in full regalia.

Having Lyman code this future classic beast of a game to honor Greg and Dennis’ long time partnership would be a dream come true for any Elvira...errr...true pinball fan.

Also, hoping Dennis and Greg would get some much deserved retribution/payback for how badly WNBJM was treated once Stern took it over.

Godspeed E3!
My pennies and gameroom space are saved just for you!

#644 5 years ago

Nibble, I agree with you on what E3 can be and hopefully will be, but I disagree on the idea of parting with the other two pins. I think nothing would be sweeter than the trilogy lined up in a row.
This pin has received the most interest I've had in a new pin since I've been in the hobby(15yrs), and it's not even close. Like you, I also think Dennis and Greg will hit this one out of the park.

#645 5 years ago

I will not be a buyer, but I hope to play it on location or at a show, if none of my friends buy one.

I can only hope that Dennis' design stays in tact.

#646 5 years ago

Cassandra says sounds and art are done on the game and it should be out around October on the latest episode of the Boo Crew podcast

About 1:05 in:

http://hwcdn.libsyn.com/p/c/7/4/c74ee8ae7210125b/BooCrewPodcast_Episode32.mp3?c_id=32783366&cs_id=32783366&expiration=1548975737&hwt=f4b83cdb7638bce2caab0a4ecc15cc54

#647 5 years ago
Quoted from ryansherwood:

Cassandra says sounds and art are done on the game and it should be out around October on the latest episode of the Boo Crew podcast

Thanks for passing this update along - good info.!

#648 5 years ago

Is Elvira 3 going to be a Jersey Jack machine?

#649 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

It is a stern.

#650 5 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

Where you been hiding? LOL!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/13?hl=sinestro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.