pasted_image (resized).jpeg
762CCCAE-7C30-48EB-A24B-662264858C0C (resized).jpeg
20191106_150140 (resized).jpg
20191106_143111.jpg
20191106_135932.jpg
20191106_140206.jpg
4DFF5D79-EBCB-4729-B9C9-8F242EE6BD58 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 79.
#501 5 years ago

This is the Game I'm most interested in seeing.
And if Brian Eddy is on it. The game I'm actually considering waiting for over Monster Bash.

#502 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Can't wait for this one !
I enjoyed the interview with Dennis on H2H ,
May be my next Stern LE
I am wishing for a playfield photo leak
Sorry if I missed it, who's on art ?

Franchi is doing the Artwork.

#503 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Ok...so the rumors so far...
Nordman on design
Lyman on code
Franchi on art

If so, this will be my next Stern!! Can’t wait!!

#504 5 years ago
Quoted from BigT:

Ok...so the rumors so far...
Nordman on design
Lyman on code
Franchi on art
If so, this will be my next Stern!! Can’t wait!!

I believe thats correct. Nordman did say though in the interview that he did not finish the playfield design but most of it would probably be his work.

#505 5 years ago

Post #437 Casandra Peterson confirms the game, seen it, doing her own voicing, etc. Plus add the Nordman interview... 3 really good toys.

This should be a great game.

#506 5 years ago
Quoted from NoQuarters:

This should be a great game.

Sure, but how can you top the "Stiff-O-Meter?" ( - :

#507 5 years ago

So, not Greg Freres on art?
I thought the deal was the 3 of them involved in any Elvira project - Dennis, Greg & Cassandra?

#508 5 years ago
Quoted from mix_arcade:

I thought the deal was the 3 of them involved in any Elvira project - Dennis, Greg & Cassandra?

You know what, it may be him. Franchi is on Munsters.

#509 5 years ago

So... some speculation says Q1 2019

Design Nordman - Eddy
Lead Code Sheats ? + others
Art Freres
Audio ?

winning combination !

Added bonus of Cassandra callouts, guessing we will have other character callouts as well

Really hanging to see playfield layout and the 3 toys !

LCD integration should be awesome !

I'm now gonna pass on MBr and wait for this

#510 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

So... some speculation says Q1 2019
Design Nordman - Eddy
Lead Code Sheats ? + others
Art Freres
Audio ?
winning combination !
Added bonus of Cassandra callouts, guessing we will have other character callouts as well
Really hanging to see playfield layout and the 3 toys !
LCD integration should be awesome !
I'm now gonna pass on MBr and wait for this

Think about this, for people who love horror themed pins you got MBR coming out, Munsters and Elvira. Talk about bankrupting a guy or making him wanna cry because he cant have all three games........geeeze.

#511 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Think about this, for people who love horror themed pins you got MBR coming out, Munsters and Elvira. Talk about bankrupting a guy or making him wanna cry because he cant have all three games........geeeze.

I could sell all 14 of my games then I'd have enough money to buy LE's of all 3 with a couple bucks left over.

#512 5 years ago

The shame is... Deadpool looks really cool. And I know I want an Elivra 3... But, I really would like an Ghostbusters and an Attack From Mars Remake... I might have money for 2 of the three... But, not for all of them... Which is why I really hope Elvira is Mid to Late 2019...
And I hope my brother won't mind me loading up his basement with some of my pins...

#513 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I could sell all 14 of my games then I'd have enough money to buy LE's of all 3 with a couple bucks left over.

Yes but your gameroom would be bare AF and wouldnt look like a gameroom anymore so dont do that lol.

#514 5 years ago
Quoted from Diospinball:

The shame is... Deadpool looks really cool. And I know I want an Elivra 3... But, I really would like an Ghostbusters and an Attack From Mars Remake... I might have money for 2 of the three... But, not for all of them... Which is why I really hope Elvira is Mid to Late 2019...
And I hope my brother won't mind me loading up his basement with some of my pins...

Deadpool Smeadpool.....we are talking The Munsters and Elvira here!

#515 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Deadpool Smeadpool.....we are talking The Munsters and Elvira here!

I am totally getting an Elvira... And if I magically become rich... I'm sure I would love a Munsters... Love Yvonne De Carlo... But, also just the Munsters theme and sense of humor is amazing. I will never get a Deadpool. Not worth it for me... But, seems fun.
However... I'm a bit worried how they would incorporate the tv show clips into the game... Original show was black and white... Also, from the footage I've seen. I'm not impressed with how Batman 66' footage was used... Just didn't appeal to me. But, I never played it, so I could be wrong.

#516 5 years ago
Quoted from mix_arcade:

I hope so. It would be a major disappointment if Greg was not involved. Greg's work on those first two Elvira pins was second to none.

#517 5 years ago

I've been excited about this game for a while. I'm hoping it's making it's way to the finish line. Wonder what the expo reveal will be.

Either way wow there is a lot in the confirmed pipeline.

Deadpool
Elvira
Munsters
Pirates
Nightmare castle
Cosmic kart
Thunderbirds
Monster bash remake

Starports line up is literally going to completely change in the next 3 months.

#518 5 years ago

Dear Stern

Please have Elvira 3 ready by March 2019

I don't want to end up like this guy !

el 3 (resized).jpgel 3 (resized).jpg
#519 5 years ago
Quoted from RA77:

Dear Stern
Please have Elvira 3 ready by March 2019
I don't want to end up like this guy ![quoted image]

What guy? I dont see no guy anywhere?

#520 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

What guy? I dont see no guy anywhere?

You can't see that guy behind Elvira?
He's got a Bone...er!

Hehe hardehar har

Magicchiz

#521 5 years ago
Quoted from Mar:

I've had a sneaking suspicion for a while, that maybe it's Elvira Presents: The Munsters.

No.

#522 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Also no.

#523 5 years ago

I’d heard the Franchi rumour after he’s done with Munsters, if not then do you who is doing the art?

#524 5 years ago

Love to see a 3RD Elvira but I hope the build quality is there. I have a SS my pops bought new in the box and she’s not going anywhere it’s beautiful game
Playfield colors etc

#525 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’d heard the Franchi rumour after he’s done with Munsters, if not then do you who is doing the art?

I have absolutely no inside information, but I'm thinking it must be Greg Freres. After all, the whole reason that this title is coming to fruition is primarily due to the collective efforts of Dennis Nordman & Greg Freres.

I'd further wait for updates from RobertWinter. He definitely appears to be 'in the know'.

#526 5 years ago
Quoted from KrustyBurger:

I have absolutely no inside information, but I'm thinking it must be Greg Freres. After all, the whole reason that this title is coming to fruition is primarily due to the collective efforts of Dennis Nordman & Greg Freres.

Yes, no Franchi on this one

#527 5 years ago

I'd further wait for updates from RobertWinter. He definitely appears to be 'in the know'.

Thanks for replying, I hope it is Greg on the art this is the last part to his and Dennis’s trilogy in my eyes, although someone did post Dennis hadn’t finished the layout/design so I guess it depends how much of the design was complete before Dennis went to Deeproot.

#528 5 years ago

My understanding from everything I've heard is that the layout was done and turned in quite some time ago.

That doesn't mean all the production related work is done (Norman stayed around after his contract was up to help with this), but his layout is.

#529 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

someone did post Dennis hadn’t finished the layout/design

Dennis completed the layout/design before his contract with Stern expired. He stated this in the recent podcast interview.

#530 5 years ago
Quoted from RobertWinter:

Dennis completed the layout/design before his contract with Stern expired. He stated this in the recent podcast interview.

Cheers Robert I am a few episodes behind so haven’t listened to all the latest episodes. Well in that case bring on chapter 3 of the trilogy.

#531 5 years ago

So when are we going to get a peek at this pin?

#532 5 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

So when are we going to get a peek at this pin?

Stay tuned ! Our next Stern of the union address will answer some of the questions asked in this forum topic soon.

#533 5 years ago
Quoted from Wakky:

Stay tuned ! Our next Stern of the union address will answer some of the questions asked in this forum topic soon.

Ohhh man... I just can't make money fast enough... I guess I'm not buying an Ghostbusters or an Attack From Mars... Cos I gotta save up for this one.

#534 5 years ago

Oh man anyone want to buy my GB pro so I can buy E3.

#535 5 years ago

Ummm Why is this Wakky acting like he works at Stern?

#536 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

He has been doing it for a while now as well as making false claims about future machines etc. All you have to do is have a look at his past posts.

#537 5 years ago
Quoted from PinBalt:

He doesn't??? I appreciate you pointing this out PinBalt. I made the assumption that he did based on the statement "Our next Stern of the union address" with the "Our" being the key word. Well, I guess I'm back to wondering when we'll hear more updates surrounding this release.

#538 5 years ago

He doesn't??? I appreciate you pointing this out! I made the assumption that he did based on the statement "Our next Stern of the union address"... Live and learn.

Me too. And while I can appreciate his enthusiasm, I really just want the facts. I can speculate more than enough on my own.

#539 5 years ago

Can we get back on subject please?

ELV0206 (resized).jpgELV0206 (resized).jpg
#540 5 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Can we get back on subject please? [quoted image]

Yeah......BOOBS!

#541 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah......BOOBS!

EXACTLY!!

#542 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Thanks for replying, I hope it is Greg on the art this is the last part to his and Dennis’s trilogy in my eyes, although someone did post Dennis hadn’t finished the layout/design so I guess it depends how much of the design was complete before Dennis went to Deeproot.

To clear up any confusion, I finished the playfield design, and Greg Freres is doing the art.

#543 5 years ago
Quoted from DennisNordman:

To clear up any confusion, I finished the playfield design, and Greg Freres is doing the art.

Can't wait!

#544 5 years ago

Hi Dennis!

Did you design Pro and Premium/LE versions, or is this going to be more of a boutique pin with one model?

Thanks!

#545 5 years ago

Can not wait to have the trilogy lined up together!!

#546 5 years ago

WHAT AN AWESOME FRIDAY!

#547 5 years ago

giphy (resized).pnggiphy (resized).png
#548 5 years ago

Excellent! I can't wait for the reveal.

#549 5 years ago

Thanks for letting us all know! It's good to have someone in the know come in and fix all the useless speculation.

#550 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Did you design Pro and Premium/LE versions, or is this going to be more of a boutique pin with one model?

I'm pretty sure it's one model, like what happened with WNBJM.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn
Decorations
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
9,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Carpentersville, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations
Toys/Add-ons
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 100.00
Playfield - Other
JuanSolo's modshop
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
$ 24.75
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects
Sound/Speakers
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 39.00
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,913 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 79.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/11?hl=benlogan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.