New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 259041)

Elvira 3, Interactive Casket, Gargoyle VUK cover+++ [[Medisinyl Mods]]

By Medisinyl

9 months ago

Topic Stats

• 370 posts
  • 89 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by Medisinyl
  • Topic is favorited by 60 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 113 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20201019_163356 (resized).jpg
20201019_163419 (resized).jpg
ssih (resized).jpg
IMG_2516 (resized).jpeg
20200914_161728 (resized).jpg
20200912_150358 (resized).jpg
run14 (resized).jpg
gargoil (resized).png
all mods (resized).png
20200817_130921 (resized).jpg
zombplas upside down (resized).jpg
zombie plastic (resized).jpg
Skullfeet (resized).jpg
20200814_072955 (resized).jpg
20200814_072924 (resized).jpg
db250979a208d48d6c04257af5395fa0f6e9663f (resized).jpg

There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.
#351 28 days ago
Quoted from tk375:

Mech Gargoyle/Casket set - $145.
Am I on Run 16 or 17? Thanks!!

You'll make #16 for sure (you were only a few off from #15).

New interest is filling run #17 currently (I accept PMs for Elvira interest, but anyone that posts here gets noted down as well).

#352 28 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

You'll make #16 for sure (you were only a few off from #15).
New interest is filling run #17 currently (I accept PMs for Elvira interest, but anyone that posts here gets noted down as well).

Thank you Sir!

#353 27 days ago

medisinyl would you happen to have the dimensions of the flaps inside the mausoleum that cause doors to lift when ball goes thru? was gonna print some stickers at work(shhh don't tell anyone ) but forgot to open cabinet and measure

#354 27 days ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

medisinyl would you happen to have the dimensions of the flaps inside the mausoleum that cause doors to lift when ball goes thru? was gonna print some stickers at work(shhh don't tell anyone ) but forgot to open cabinet and measure

About 22mm x 28mm

#355 27 days ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

I did some 3D skeleton prints for the flaps, now that I’m thinking I should do zombies instead lol

#356 27 days ago

thanks! medisinyl, and ya it was mrcleanhead skeleton stickers that inspired me

#357 27 days ago

I think it turned out well. Silly but I love the light hearted cheesy humor of this table

#358 27 days ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

I think it turned out well. Silly but I love the light hearted cheesy humor of this table

Ha! I love it Thank you for the video of it in action.

I'm sure you've really got to be looking for it at full speed, but nice to have that easter "egghead" in there

#359 27 days ago

Knowing the pic I can see it pretty good at full speed..but ya, I expect "what was that?" .."is there a person in there?"

1 week later
#360 17 days ago

Just to give a quick update here:

I'm shipping the last of the first TMNT batch out tomorrow, then have a RZ set to finish. Will get back on run #15 soon after.

1 week later
#361 10 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Just to give a quick update here:
I'm shipping the last of the first TMNT batch out tomorrow, then have a RZ set to finish. Will get back on run #15 soon after.

I have a buddy that wants the same thing I want. can you add another set to my order? Thanks!

#362 10 days ago
Quoted from tk375:

I have a buddy that wants the same thing I want. can you add another set to my order? Thanks!

PM sent.

Run #15 will ship sometime during this coming week.

#363 10 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

PM sent.
Run #15 will ship sometime during this coming week.

cool. looking forward to it .

1 week later
#364 2 days ago

You did an amazing job one of my favorite mods of all time... now lets stop celebrating the awesome job you did and get onto another one!!! HINT HINT!

I think there is tons more opportunities here. How about gargoyle 3D bat flippers, something to cover this trunk, or gate entrance to the ramps.

Let me know about your next mod!

#365 2 days ago

Looking like Monday will be ship day on the current run. Should have a pic up late tomorrow.

Quoted from drfrightner:

You did an amazing job one of my favorite mods of all time... now lets stop celebrating the awesome job you did and get onto another one!!! HINT HINT!
I think there is tons more opportunities here. How about gargoyle 3D bat flippers, something to cover this trunk, or gate entrance to the ramps.
Let me know about your next mod!

Thank you for the positive feedback! Not sure if I'll ever top the response the Elvira set has had, so I'm hoping they at least get in the running for a TWIPY this year--would be awesome

Otherwise, lots of mod ideas are in the pipeline, and there's a chance Elvira could see another mod or two at some point (ramp entrances are a possibility, and while flipper mods haven't been my thing, it's something I could consider, but I do think the Scared Stiff flipper bats are a good option here). Have to get through more of my backlogs before taking on another wave though (TMNT list is huge).

#366 2 days ago

Glad to hear run #15 is shipping. I am on run #17. It will be a looooongggggg wait.

#367 2 days ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Looking like Monday will be ship day on the current run. Should have a pic up late tomorrow.

Looking forward to the pictures. I am in RUN #15!

Dex

#368 2 days ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Glad to hear run #15 is shipping. I am on run #17. It will be a looooongggggg wait.

Hopefully not too far off, but as older positions on waitlists have been piling up, Elvira is now getting blended into the mix rather than being the priority it had been.

Have also been sick the last couple weeks unfortunately, which hasn't helped progress lately (not covid [was tested last week]).

#369 1 day ago

Still painting these at the moment, but for now, here's a teaser of one I chose to do custom lids for:

ssih (resized).jpg
#370 18 hours ago

Gargoyles and lids are completed. Gonk houses and caskets just need grass paint before clear/assembly.

Also made progress on the RZ, BSD, and TMNT orders that are combined in this run.

Orders with TMNT mods will ship out later this week once the batch is finished (over 20 sets in the works).

Anything else will ship out tomorrow as I won't make the 6pm cut off today.

20201019_163356 (resized).jpg20201019_163419 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 104.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
There are 370 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 8.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside