IMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0639 (resized).jpeg
20231223_110025 (resized).jpg
20231223_111257 (resized).jpg
There are 1,661 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 34.
#301 3 years ago

That casket looks great. Can’t wait to see the new batch.

#302 3 years ago

that looks spectactular great work!

#303 3 years ago

Double Romero as the previous post inspired a last moment switch

Will have run #13 shipped by Monday.

20200814_072924 (resized).jpg20200814_072924 (resized).jpg20200814_072955 (resized).jpg20200814_072955 (resized).jpg
#304 3 years ago

You killed it with the bony beast art. That is going to be perfect in the middle of the ribs on my right ramp.

#305 3 years ago

Love these additions to EHOH, thanks Medisinyl! I added a little something to mine

Skullfeet (resized).jpgSkullfeet (resized).jpg
#306 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

Love these additions to EHOH, thanks Medisinyl! I added a little something to mine
[quoted image]

That looks great, I love what you did there and I will be copying that. I too modded Med's mod and dismantled a dashboard zombie (easy to find on ebay or amazon) and screwed the head and arms to the lower right flasher grass plate mod. All the pieces are spring mounted and it adds some more fun animation to the pf.

zombie plastic (resized).jpgzombie plastic (resized).jpgzombplas upside down (resized).jpgzombplas upside down (resized).jpg
#307 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

That looks great, I love what you did there and I will be copying that. I too modded Med's mod and dismantled a dashboard zombie (easy to find on ebay or amazon) and screwed the head and arms to the lower right flasher grass plate mod. All the pieces are spring mounted and it adds some more fun animation to the pf.

Nice!! I was going to print out a picture of my old girl friends facebook profile picture and use that instead of the skull

#308 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

[quoted image]

Quoted from Pinstein:

That looks great, I love what you did there and I will be copying that. I too modded Med's mod and dismantled a dashboard zombie (easy to find on ebay or amazon) and screwed the head and arms to the lower right flasher grass plate mod. All the pieces are spring mounted and it adds some more fun animation to the pf.[quoted image][quoted image]

Both of those are awesome! Would be neat to see video clips of them in action

#309 3 years ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

[quoted image]

what a simply fantastic idea!
I gotta figure out how to create a good Vincent Price "Egghead" sticker for mine now

#310 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

That looks great, I love what you did there and I will be copying that. I too modded Med's mod and dismantled a dashboard zombie (easy to find on ebay or amazon) and screwed the head and arms to the lower right flasher grass plate mod. All the pieces are spring mounted and it adds some more fun animation to the pf.[quoted image][quoted image]

Any playfield pics after you installed it?

#311 3 years ago

Looking like it will be tomorrow that run #13 will ship.

Will send out messages for run #14 tonight.

---------------

Parts were already satisfied for run #13, but for those curious about printer mishaps:

Have a couple new printer beds on the way... attempted grass piece batch ate through the coating after a leveler managed to work its way off and the nozzle dug in...of course I had already walked away before discovering the damage and filament mess much later (attempting to use it afterward resulted in a failed batch as well [thought it may just be cosmetic damage, but it led to parts practically fused onto the bed, taking part of it down to the glass in the whitish spot when forcefully removed-- normally parts would just fall off once the bed cooled]).

Otherwise, the CR-10 V2 machines have been awesome. The old CR-10 machines would often lose their levelers, and I thought the upgraded ones on the V2 solved it completely, but apparently not (still a ton of prints before having the issue though).
20200817_130921 (resized).jpg20200817_130921 (resized).jpg

#312 3 years ago

Sent out twelve messages for run #14 (as usual, will continue down the line if enough back out/disappear).

Current confirmed list:

1) Spookydog
2) Bmaru76
3) GAP66
4) AvidPinPlayer
5) slwths
6) DeathHimself
7) Kyleman

New interest is currently filling run #16.

Added over 4 years ago:

8 ) PlanetNine
9) leeriley

Added over 4 years ago:

10) Ed_In_Texas

#313 3 years ago

Are you shipping to Germany?

If yes, count me in.

#314 3 years ago

Run #13 has shipped and tracking numbers have been sent (orders with pops or TMNT mods ship tomorrow).

Quoted from Slapfighter:

Are you shipping to Germany?
If yes, count me in.

I do, and PM sent

#315 3 years ago

Thank you again Medisinyl . Delivery arrived yesterday. Got it them installed.. absolutely love it..

all mods (resized).pngall mods (resized).pnggargoil (resized).pnggargoil (resized).png
#316 3 years ago
Quoted from bloodydrake:

Thank you again Medisinyl . Delivery arrived yesterday. Got it them installed.. absolutely love it..[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome Thank you for the photos! Neat to see the other unique mods in the game as well.

#317 3 years ago

Should be the final run #14 list here (had several not respond this time around):

1) Spookydog
2) Bmaru76
3) GAP66
4) AvidPinPlayer
5) slwths
6) DeathHimself
7) Kyleman
8 ) PlanetNine
9) leeriley
10) Ed_In_Texas
11) Fingersport (pending payment)
12) Jeffgoldstein2

#318 3 years ago

I think I'm picking up ehoh Thursday, how long is the wait list for your fine parts? Thx

#319 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

I think I'm picking up ehoh Thursday, how long is the wait list for your fine parts? Thx

After run #14, there's 14 people left on the list, so run #15 is tentatively full, but that can change if some ahead disappear or opt out. Would be run #16 at the latest for someone getting on the list in the short term.

#320 3 years ago

Is there an estimate of time? Looks like your quite busy!! Happy to fill a spot if someone backs out, I'm sure you already have a long list for that tho,

#321 3 years ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Is there an estimate of time? Looks like your quite busy!! Happy to fill a spot if someone backs out, I'm sure you already have a long list for that tho,

I generally attempt to get Elvira runs shipped two weeks after finalizing a list, but I'm also stretched pretty thin with a giant TMNT interest list and regular RZ/ACNC orders (have also been meaning to get to running GB/BSD lists that I put on hold since February or so to focus on Elvira production), so it's been hard to keep to the desired cadence here, and hard to pinpoint exact estimates (I've failed at estimates many times this year, and my mods do take a lot of time per mod, so at this point I'm just shipping as soon as I can, and fortunately most have been understanding).

For now I'll add you to the list and can message when your run is up if you want in at that time.

#322 3 years ago

Ok. Im tentatively getting it wed now, so ill let you know what I need soon after. Thanks

#323 3 years ago

I'm in for at least the vuk and interactive casket. Let me know when you're close and needin money from me. Thx

#324 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Photos of run #1 here. Made one extra Gonk House in this batch and an extra set or two of the grass pieces, so a very small head start on run #2. Everything aside from the pops are without any clear coat here (they get a mix of matte and gloss--namely gloss on the grass portions and matte everywhere else).
Covered up one custom casket as the recipient didn't request it and it's a secret for now. Ended up having 2 of the 11 casket tops I had fail QC (discovered after I posted the parts photo), so I had to make another, and I opted to do something I hope the customer doesn't hate
[quoted image][quoted image]

Are you still making these? Look forward to ordering the Gonk and casket next month. TIA!

#325 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I generally attempt to get Elvira runs shipped two weeks after finalizing a list...
For now I'll add you to the list and can message when your run is up if you want in at that time.

Just read the last post. Can you put me on a list? Thanks!!

#326 3 years ago
Quoted from tk375:

Just read the last post. Can you put me on a list? Thanks!!

I appreciate your interest

Got you added. I'm currently in the midst of run #14, and run #15 is tentatively filled, so it may be run #16 for those that get on the list now, unless enough for run #15 back out.

Will PM you when parts are starting to be built for the run you make it into.

#327 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I appreciate your interest
Got you added. I'm currently in the midst of run #14, and run #15 is tentatively filled, so it may be run #16 for those that get on the list now, unless enough for run #15 back out.
Will PM you when parts are starting to be built for the run you make it into.

Much appreciated! Thank you!!

#328 3 years ago

PM sent

#329 3 years ago

Hi, Are you shipping to Australia and how long to you envisage for the next run to be available?

#330 3 years ago

I want to start off by saying Medisinyl you have the coolest and most polished mods coming out right now and I am so glad I found you. I am hoping whatever game you do next I am not late to the party and I can get on the list.

with that being said I would be interested in a full set of these mods and realized I am not getting on this list so if any Pinsider has a set and no longer has the machine or no longer wants their set.

I have cash in hand and ready to buy.

Thanks.

#331 3 years ago
Quoted from Michael-Dutch:

Hi, Are you shipping to Australia and how long to you envisage for the next run to be available?

You've been added to the list, and PM sent. Until I have a significant issue, I ship anywhere.

Quoted from M1Cha3l:

I want to start off by saying Medisinyl you have the coolest and most polished mods coming out right now and I am so glad I found you. I am hoping whatever game you do next I am not late to the party and I can get on the list.
with that being said I would be interested in a full set of these mods and realized I am not getting on this list so if any Pinsider has a set and no longer has the machine or no longer wants their set.
Thanks.

I appreciate the positive feedback and interest.

I'll add you to the list for now in case someone doesn't come through for you. You'd likely be in run #16, so if you're still interested at that time, I can get you in and hold off payment until that time comes.

#332 3 years ago

Please put me on the list. VUK, casket and grass.

Thanks

#333 3 years ago

Put me on the list for a full set

#334 3 years ago
Quoted from M1Cha3l:

Thanks.

Unless I missed an announcement from Medisinyl saying that he’s not going to make these EHoH mods anymore, you are NOT late to the party. Like anything in high demand, there’s going to be a line. My totally unsolicited, humble advice:

1. Grab that spot on the list.
2. Spring the extra $20 for whatever customization YOU want on YOURS.
3. Take the time between now and when Medisinyl informs you that your run is now on deck to REALLY think about exactly what you want yours to be. Do NOT make a snap judgment. Browse the photos here to see what others did.

Outcomes:

- You’ll find the time goes by faster than you think it will.
- You’ll find the wait was totally worth it.
- You’ll be infinitely happier every time you see your customized Medisinyl mod on your game.

Again just my 2¢.

#335 3 years ago
Quoted from Pizzaman13:

Please put me on the list. VUK, casket and grass.
Thanks

Quoted from TTARider:

Put me on the list for a full set

You guys did indeed get on the list when you posted. For others, the Elvira list is still getting made in physical form as interest comes in, so PMs are fine (just the TMNT list is thread posts only right now).

Quoted from TheRudyB:

Unless I missed an announcement from Medisinyl saying that he’s not going to make these EHoH mods anymore, you are NOT late to the party. Like anything in high demand, there’s going to be a line. My totally unsolicited, humble advice:
1. Grab that spot on the list.
2. Spring the extra $20 for whatever customization YOU want on YOURS.
3. Take the time between now and when Medisinyl informs you that your run is now on deck to REALLY think about exactly what you want yours to be. Do NOT make a snap judgment. Browse the photos here to see what others did.
Outcomes:
- You’ll find the time goes by faster than you think it will.
- You’ll find the wait was totally worth it.
- You’ll be infinitely happier every time you see your customized Medisinyl mod on your game.
Again just my 2¢.

Thanks a ton for your kind words on these. Means a lot to know my work is appreciated and being enjoyed

‐-------------------------------------------------------

Looking to have run #14 shipped out Friday or Saturday.

#336 3 years ago

I think I'm on run #14 if my check got to you in time. I will be checking my mailbox every day. Thanks for all your fine work.
Don't have a Turtles but I'll tell several friends to check out your mods for the game.

#337 3 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

I think I'm on run #14 if my check got to you in time. I will be checking my mailbox every day. Thanks for all your fine work.
Don't have a Turtles but I'll tell several friends to check out your mods for the game.

Your mods are indeed in run #14 (got the check, but have yet to cash it [I trust it, so there won't be a delay]). Will be working through the night again on these to hopefully ship out today as intended (on the vampire schedule again).

Painted custom pics up soon.

For now, here's a couple teasers of my favorite customs from this run. As usual, customers just gave me the bare text, so hopefully they like the creative liberties taken with them

NOTE: I've put my Pinside shop on vacation mode, and while I still have a chunk of RZ/ACNC orders to get to, I'm trying not to accept any more of those until Nov. so I can focus 100% on Elvira and TMNT once through the remaining outside orders.

run14 (resized).jpgrun14 (resized).jpg

#338 3 years ago

Still plugging away. Just need to finish the grass on the caskets and Gonk houses before clear.

Customs where they're at right now pictured below (also a custom Gonk house not pictured here).

USPS closes at 4, so I'll have to get these out Monday.

On a positive note, I've got about half of the non-custom parts printed for run #15, so a bit of a head start (still will need to get back to TMNT and others between runs), and I'll start sending out messages tomorrow for the run #15 list.

20200912_150358 (resized).jpg20200912_150358 (resized).jpg

#339 3 years ago

Starting to put run #15 together and will add here as payments come in (about 14 messages went out). Tracking for run #14 will be sent out later today.

Run #15:

1) dergroover
2) slapfighter
3) sulli10
4) Jakeroons9
5) Asael
6) thehobbyman
7) dudah
8 ) djh00000
9) Darkfader
10) FalconDriver

Note: New order interest is currently filling for run #17.

Added over 4 years ago:

11) Dexter

Added over 4 years ago:

12) Mr_G_Hosting
13) Pending
14) Pending

#340 3 years ago

Can , I get the Vincent Price Casket?

#342 3 years ago

Tracking numbers are currently being sent out.

Took a pic with the lids on before boxing (as usual, coloring looks nicer in person):

20200914_161728 (resized).jpg20200914_161728 (resized).jpg
#343 3 years ago

My gargoyle and casket arrived in the mail today. I had no problem with the casket but the gargoyle just didn't fit. I finally got it on by removing all 3 screws that hold the ramp in place installed the gargoyle and then replacing the screws. It looks like the gargoyle sits correctly with only a small gap on the right side. The problem is when balls are ejected from the scoop about half of the balls hit one half to one inch above the 36 24 36 targets. Anyone else have this problem? I had no problem before the mod was installed. I do love these mods. Any solutions?

#344 3 years ago
Quoted from fingersport:

My gargoyle and casket arrived in the mail today. I had no problem with the casket but the gargoyle just didn't fit. I finally got it on by removing all 3 screws that hold the ramp in place installed the gargoyle and then replacing the screws. It looks like the gargoyle sits correctly with only a small gap on the right side. The problem is when balls are ejected from the scoop about half of the balls hit one half to one inch above the 36 24 36 targets. Anyone else have this problem? I had no problem before the mod was installed. I do love these mods. Any solutions?

With over 170 gargoyles shipped now, this is the first I've heard of one not fitting, but the 2nd note of a perceived affect on launch (never heard back if they got it sorted). The gargoyle shouldn't be able to affect the ball launch.

Do you happen to have plastic protectors in your game on that side? If so, that would cause a few issues with the gargoyle fitment and height.

I would also check for any stray filament in the mounting hole. In prep stages, I carve the material out with an exacto knife where the support material is, so if one got through without being fully cleared, I imagine a potential issue could arise.

If you send me a photo, perhaps I could discern what may be different about the fitment in your game.

#345 3 years ago

Hi Greg, just wanted to thank you and let you know that the mods came in. I put them on in just a couple of minutes and they look great! Outstanding job, thank you.

IMG_2516 (resized).jpegIMG_2516 (resized).jpeg
#346 3 years ago
Quoted from AvidPinPlayer:

Hi Greg, just wanted to thank you and let you know that the mods came in. I put them on in just a couple of minutes and they look great! Outstanding job, thank you.
[quoted image]

Thank you for the photo! I always love seeing the customs in their new home

#347 3 years ago

Greg, I don't thing the fit problem was in your mod. I think my ramp was somehow mounted to low. When I removed the ramp mounting screws and pushed the ramp up maybe a 1/10 of a inch the gargoyle attached fine and I had no trouble reattaching the ramp. So that problem is solved. I only mention it with regards to the ball ejecting so high up the playfield. I wondered if anyone has had this problem with or without the mod installed. Possibly my scoop needs adjustment. I'll work on it tomorrow. Like I said above. I love these two mods. I only like mods that make a game more attractive. Like uncle Fester in the electric chair on Addams Family. Keep'em coming. Thanks again. Don.

#348 3 years ago

By the way I forgot to say I do not have any plastic protectors on my game.

#349 3 years ago

Should be the final Run #15 list:

1) dergroover
2) slapfighter
3) sulli10
4) Jakeroons9
5) Asael
6) thehobbyman
7) dudah
8 ) djh00000
9) Darkfader
10) FalconDriver
11) Dexter
12) Mr_G_Hosting
13) DerezzedKnight

Quoted from fingersport:

Greg, I don't thing the fit problem was in your mod. I think my ramp was somehow mounted to low. When I removed the ramp mounting screws and pushed the ramp up maybe a 1/10 of a inch the gargoyle attached fine and I had no trouble reattaching the ramp. So that problem is solved. I only mention it with regards to the ball ejecting so high up the playfield. I wondered if anyone has had this problem with or without the mod installed. Possibly my scoop needs adjustment. I'll work on it tomorrow. Like I said above. I love these two mods. I only like mods that make a game more attractive. Like uncle Fester in the electric chair on Addams Family. Keep'em coming. Thanks again. Don.

Many (most?) people have had launch issues without the mod, and those posts can be found in the main Elvira club thread (several fix suggestions can be found there as well [one I mentioned in that thread fixed my friend's game in that regard--Pinguy's solution]).

Added over 4 years ago:

14) drypaint

Added over 4 years ago:

9) *Darkfader Removed*

#350 3 years ago

Mech Gargoyle/Casket set - $145.
Am I on Run 16 or 17? Thanks!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,800 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 188.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

10,000 (Firm)
$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,661 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/7 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.