IMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0639 (resized).jpeg
20231223_110025 (resized).jpg
20231223_111257 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

518 posts in this topic match your search for posts by medisinyl. You are on page 2 of 3.
#588 2 years ago
Quoted from Drac:

Someone on here made an amazing mod for The Walking Dead that does exactly what you say but even better. I think his user name is Vimtoman. Read the last 10 or so pages of TWD club thread.

Indeed--the link can be found in my earlier post (message #584). It's awesome.

#591 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Aiming to ship run #23 on Thursday, 5/20, and will move forward with confirmed orders on Monday.
Run #23:
1) 03whtlighting
2) Mdanielb
3) Patricesaui
4)wcbrandes
5)HopBeard
6) DVDA
7) GotFrogs
8) BOB-G
9) Rocket82
10) NStone4425
11) thommo
12) visualmagic
13) Hillel
14) Swoods5688

Looking like Friday is the more likely ship date on this run (certainly no later). Quote updated to reflect the final 14 set run list.

#593 2 years ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Will there be another run? I'd like another set

No plans to discontinue the remaining Elvira mods anytime soon (just the pops and unique customs have been discontinued [previous customs are still an opton at $10 while consecutive runs are being made).

Current interest is estimated to be placed in the middle/later half of run #26 (at the latest).

Shipping run #23 tomorrow (should be completed today, but looking like it will be cut too close to make the final pickup time).

#595 2 years ago

Run #23 shipped out today and all tracking numbers have been sent. I'll send out messages for run #24 sometime during next week.

#596 2 years ago

Just updating that new interest is now tentatively filling toward run #27 (some early spots may still make it into run #26 if some ahead back out).

Focusing on other mods this week, but aiming for Wed/Thurs to start sending out run #24 messages.

#598 2 years ago
Quoted from Gotfrogs:

I got my kit today and love it. I knew I would like it but had no idea how easy it would be to install. It only took me 5 minutes and I did not even have to lift the playfield! I am a very happy customer. Thanks!
Here are my before and after pictures.[quoted image][quoted image]

Glad to know they met expectations, and thank you for the photos. I don't recall seeing those art blades before, but I like how the mod seems to blend well with the colors

#600 2 years ago

Messages have been sent out for run #24. This left a few that were quoted #24 OR #25 un-messaged for now, but safe to say those will make it into run #25 if not into this batch (will continue down the list if any back out).

Run #24:

1) fred33
2) Vitty (pending)
3) frg
4) eharan
5) CooperS (pending)
6) jeffspinballpalace
7) dabear007
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)

Note: New interest (through PM) is tentatively filling the later half of run #27.

Added over 3 years ago:

8 ) KlownHammer

Added over 3 years ago:

5) CooperS

#602 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

I would like to be in on the vuk casket mod. Looks great. Thanks!

You're positioned to be in run #25, and I'll message back at that time.

#603 2 years ago

I've had several not respond for run #24, and I've sent a reminder message out to those people. I've been giving a bit more time due to the holiday weekend.

I'll continue down the list tonight if spots are still available. Hoping to finalize the run #24 list by tomorrow.

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from Superpops1:

Can I get on the list. I am interested if u have a package for all 3 mods gronk, casket, and gargoyle.

I appreciate your interest. I've added you to the list. You'll be in run #27.

I'll message back when I get to your run (no payment until that time).

Thank you.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Run #24

1) fred33
2) Vitty
3) frg
4) eharan
5) CooperS
6) jeffspinballpalace
7) dabear007
8 ) KlownHammer
9) Cento
10) ddpinball (pending)
11) drewthegator (pending)
12) mslow
13)
14)

Added over 3 years ago:

11) drewthegator (confirmed)

Added over 3 years ago:

13) maiscseb

Added over 3 years ago:

10) ddpinball (confirmed)

#606 2 years ago

Aiming to have these shipped out on Monday. Moving forward today with the confirmed spots in the previous post.

There was an unusual amount of non-response this time around, but if anyone that got a message missed out and wants in on the next run, let me know.

If interest is lost, that's perfectly fine, but it does help me a lot to know as soon as possible.

As it stands, I wait 2-3 days for a response, send a reminder, wait another day, then continue down the list (possibly facing the same issue). And as the caskets/lids/gargoyles are painted together, just one holds up the entire run from proceeding, which is more difficult to work around since hiring someone this year. I do initially message more than the 12 I'm looking to fill, and usually that has worked out.

Hopefully I can put together a better system sometime in the future (I never expected to be making these at this rate for so long ).

#608 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

MJK-911- I sent a pm last week, I would like every mod you can do, to make your life easier, put anything funny on the Gasket , surprise me!! I’am just having a blast with this game!! It is never leaving the collection!!!
[quoted image]

Glad you're enjoying the game, and your background lighting seems to be a perfect fit

Unique customs ended with run #21, but any of the previous customs (without custom lids) will be an option at $10 for as long as I'm making consecutive runs.

And I do have you on the list and will message once I get to your run.

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from phantasmo:

still very interested
haven't been reminder messaged yet

You'll be in run #25

#611 2 years ago

Messages have been sent for run #25. New interest may still make run #27, though it's tentatively filling for run #28 (presumably more will back out by then).

Run #25

1) Kerry_Richard
2) rolandthoms
3) TheSaint025
4) DeeGor
5) RikeIsland
6) wizard1
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Added over 3 years ago:

7) MarklarD

Added over 3 years ago:

8 ) dkrubis

Added over 3 years ago:

9) 27dnast

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Are the gonk doghouse and grass sets still available? I would like to buy them if so.

Yes, I have extra of those on hand this run and will send you a PM.

Quoted from JackOfPots:

I'd be interested in a Scared Stiff coffin.

I appreciate your interest, and I've added you to the list. Should be run #27 (or #28 at the latest).

#617 2 years ago

Run #24 shipped out earlier today, and tracking numbers have been sent.

Slightly changing how this popular Elvira casket is painted going forward. Just adds some white to the inner eyes to make them pop a bit more.

20210607_163155 (resized).jpg20210607_163155 (resized).jpg

#620 2 years ago

I'm about to send out a few more messages for run #25. A few non-responders again this time (should allow the next few on the list to still make run #27). Looking to have the list finalized by tomorrow night.

Anyone that missed my messages and wants in on a future run can let me know and you'll be bumped into the nearest run.

Run #25:

1) Kerry_Richard
2) rolandthoms
3) TheSaint025
4) DeeGor
5) RikeIsland
6) wizard1
7) MarklarD
8) dkrubis
9) 27dnast
10) phantasmo
11) Asylum (pending)
12) Jeepen
13) T7 (x2 - pending)

Added over 3 years ago:

11) Asylum (confirmed)

#622 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Thank you Medisinyl for the top notch work! Mods came in a day early! They look /feel really great. Very much appreciated. Promise to post pics in action if the machine ever comes through. Very happy to have secured them in the event it does.

Glad to know they arrived safe and have met expectation thus far

Hopefully Stern comes through for everyone waiting on a game.

#624 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

I installed the mods tonight and they look great. Only issue I am having is with the shot coming out of the Gargoyle Vuk. Unfortunately it must be hitting the mod or somkething as the ball shoots across as it does not make it to the targets on the other side of playfield. Most of the time it goes stright across to the far outlane.
Has anyone else experienced this? What is the fix.
Thanks
Ed

It came up before, and it was discovered that the VUK on the games having any issue is bent lower than the factory height on the game I designed the mod with. Apparently this was also the cause for some having VUK trajectory issues from the factory (without the mod).

RobertWinter posted the fix at these links here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156#post-6223813

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156#post-6225405

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

I would also love to be in on the list for all 3 mods gronk, casket, and gargoyle.

I appreciate your interest. I've added you to the list. Should be in run #27 (or #28 at the latest).

I'll message back when I get to your run.

-------

PMs are also accepted to get on the list.

#630 2 years ago

Planning to have run #25 shipped out by Wednesday.

Run #25:

1) Kerry_Richard
2) rolandthoms
3) TheSaint025
4) DeeGor
5) RikeIsland
6) wizard1
7) MarklarD
8) dkrubis
9) 27dnast
10) phantasmo
11) Asylum
12) Jeepen
13) T7 (x2)
14) TheBigDog (pending)

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from shaunpurslow:

Could I get added to the list as well?
Many thanks!

Done I'll message you once I get to your run (#28 at the latest).

I appreciate your interest.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from Boomshockalocka:

I would like to be on this for all 3 mods too. Thanks and great work.

Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

My HOH arrived Friday, didn't want to commit til I hand game in hand, please add me a the end of the list.

I'll get you both on the list. Likely run #28.

Thank you both.

#637 2 years ago

Run #25 is nearly complete and will ship out tomorrow for sure.

I'll send out messages for run #26 sometime next week once more progress has been made with it.

Updated count has new interest tentatively filling the middle or later half of run #28.

#638 2 years ago

Will PM tracking numbers out by tonight.

Run #25 wound up being a 15 set run, and the most popular custom choices were unusually obvious

20210617_144839 (resized).jpg20210617_144839 (resized).jpg
#639 2 years ago

Sending out messages for run #26 currently. As usual, I'll update here as confirmations and payments come in, and I'll continue down the list if any back out.

New interest will be in run #28.

Run #26:

1) Anubis330
2) ohiojosh
3) Mindcrime
4) BagAJellyDonuts (to avoid confusion, he got on the list earlier, despite his recent post).
5) locustgrovepin
6) bonzo442
7) MJK-911
8) Gribbs
9) XatchieS
10) Andrewrush37
11) bitternerd
12)
13)
CooperS

#640 2 years ago

Aiming to ship run #26 out on Tuesday.

Run #26:

) Anubis330
2) ohiojosh
3) Mindcrime
4) BagAJellyDonuts
5) locustgrovepin
6) bonzo442
7) MJK-911
8) Gribbs
9) XatchieS
10) Andrewrush37
11) bitternerd
12) Yelobird
13) RebelGuitars
14) CooperS

#641 2 years ago

AMH teaser info/pic pulled for now Down to the last few mods to make for it...hopefully a proper reveal in a couple weeks.

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Hey, can you add me to the next list for the casket and gargoyle mods?

I appreciate your interest. I've got you down.

You'll be in run #28 (next list will be run #27, so there's a small wait). About four spots tentatively left in run #28.

#644 2 years ago

Run #26 is boxed up and being shipped today. Tracking will be sent later tonight.

Just a reminder that the offer to make any previous custom casket is only available until the consecutive runs end.

Beyone that point, I'll continue to offer Stiffton, Scared Stiff (webbing/spider), and Elvira (with eyes), so that I can prepare sets to have on hand.

Still room at the end of run #28.

I'll send run #27 messages out in a few days.

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from seanb73:

Hi I am interested in Mech Gargoyle/Casket set can I get in on next shipping list. Thanks. Sean

I appreciate your interest. I've got you noted down. You'll be in run #28, and I'll message you when I get to that run.

#648 2 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Arrived today and look great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome Thank you for the photos!

#650 2 years ago

Finally getting run #27 messages out soon tonight.

I figure some that helped these mods secure the top 3 would like to see the plaque. Meant to post it earlier.

Thanks again to everyone that voted

20210706_011524 (resized).jpg20210706_011524 (resized).jpg

#651 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Finally getting run #27 messages out soon tonight.
I figure some that helped these mods secure the top 3 would like to see the plaque. Meant to post it earlier.
Thanks again to everyone that voted
[quoted image]

15 messages have been sent out for run #27. Just looking to fill at least 12. Leaves 10 on the remaining list for run #28 currently (a light at the end of the tunnel ).

Run #27 thus far:

1) ObiDrunkKenobi
2) Superpops1
3) Nstone4425
4) ky-pin
5) everestsdad
6) Paddy-o
7) Sunsfan23
8) DarkRyder
9) McDoom
10)
11)
12)
?

Added over 3 years ago:

10) Jrotten

Added over 3 years ago:

11) Valchan321

#652 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

15 messages have been sent out for run #27. Just looking to fill at least 12. Leaves 10 on the remaining list for run #28 currently (a light at the end of the tunnel ).
Run #27 thus far:
1) ObiDrunkKenobi
2) Superpops1
3) Nstone4425
4) ky-pin
5) everestsdad
6) Paddy-o
7) Sunsfan23
8) DarkRyder
9) McDoom
10)
11)
12)
?

Added yesterday: 10) Jrotten

Added today: 11) Valchan321

Run #27 will ship sometime during this coming week.

I still have four that have yet to respond. I'll send reminders soon.

I just have the caskets to finish for this run once I know all of the options (everything else is ready to go).

1) ObiDrunkKenobi
2) Superpops1
3) Nstone4425
4) ky-pin
5) everestsdad
6) Paddy-o
7) Sunsfan23
8) DarkRyder
9) McDoom
10) Jrotten
11) Valchan321
12)
?

Added over 3 years ago:

12) sleepless

Added over 3 years ago:

13) crashnt20

#653 2 years ago

Should have run #27 shipped out tomorrow.

#656 2 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

These are simply awesome. Look great and easy to install love it! Our game is now complete.

I'm glad you're enjoying the mods, and I appreciate the positive feedback, especially from a fellow modder

#657 2 years ago

Run #27 has shipped. I'll PM everyone with tracking later tonight.

Will get messages out for run #28 early next week (currently making progress on that run).

#659 2 years ago
Quoted from stuckey_t:

Hello I would like to order this mod can you put me on the list and PM for how you want payment. Thank you very much!

I appreciate your interest. PM sent.

New interest is tentatively filling for run #29

#660 2 years ago

Will send out messages for run #28 by tomorrow night.

#664 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Did Run 28 messages go out? Want to make sure I’m still on it. Need these bad boys.

Not yet. I intend to once free, and I'll update the thread at that time (you'll be in ). I tend to be a night owl, so "night" can wind up being 6am or so

#665 2 years ago

Messages have been sent out for run #28.

Run #28:

1) Metallica2018
2) MLarkin78
3) Boomshockalocka
4) shaunpurslow
5) adamross
6) Gambit3113
7) Halfwasted (pending)
8) Strummy
9) EarlGrey
10) Johan (pending)
11)
12)
?

Added over 3 years ago:

10) Johan (confirmed)

#667 2 years ago
Quoted from hAbO:

Let me know if someone backs out. I think you mentioned Im in run #29.

Will do.

If I don't fill out 12 spots (I sent 14 messages), I'll continue down the list in order, but I may already be there as I've got a wall of PMs to get to (will respond to everyone soon).

There's tentatively six open spots in run #29.

#669 2 years ago
Quoted from phantasmo:

I live in a relatively small town where you go into the post office to collect your mail.
so in I walk the other day to a chorus of "you here for your plastic toy set" from the the ladies behind the counter.
I gave up trying to toughen it up by explaining they were called mods for a pinball machine and scurried out of there to them wishing me a good afternoon playing with my plastic toys
[quoted image]

Haha, sorry about that

After some in Europe were freaking out about the new tax on pinball related items, and subsequently cancelling orders, seemingly as more of a boycott, I've just put "plastic toy set" on everything to avoid any potential issue.

#670 2 years ago

Still getting the last of the list together. Have some that haven't logged into Pinside since messaging, so I'm trying to give them time to see it (just sent out reminders).

As long as the list is finalized by this weekend, I should have the run shipped out on Wednesday.

Run #28:

1) Metallica2018
2) MLarkin78
3) Boomshockalocka
4) shaunpurslow
5) adamross
6) Gambit3113
7) Halfwasted
8) Strummy
9) EarlGrey
10) Johan
11) Shubbydoo
12)
?

#672 2 years ago

Final run #28 list below. Should have the run shipped out on Wednesday.

1) Metallica2018
2) MLarkin78
3) Boomshockalocka
4) shaunpurslow
5) adamross
6) Gambit3113
7) Halfwasted
8) Strummy
9) EarlGrey
10) Johan
11) Shubbydoo
12) ryank11379

#673 2 years ago

Run #28 has been shipped. I'll send out tracking numbers by tonight (EDIT: sent)

I'll aim to send out messages for run #29 by Monday night (spots are still available).

#675 2 years ago
Quoted from Boatshoe:

I'd like to get a casket/gargoyle please.
Thanks

I appreciate your interest. I'll PM you once I start getting the run #29 list confirmed.

Thank you.

#676 2 years ago

10 messages have been sent out for run #29, so there's open spots in this run if anyone wants in.

As this may be the final consecutive run, the goal moving forward is to be able to have stock on hand, so the options will be cut down to just the three most popular caskets, which have been Stiffton, Scared Stiff (spider/web), and Elvira Mistress of the Dark (eyes). Pricing will increase at that time, but there will no longer be an upcharge for a non-Stiffton casket after that point.

1) Pincrazy
2) playtwowin
3) hAbO
4) Boatshoe
5) SirJellyCat
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
?

Added over 3 years ago:

6) paulbaptise

Added over 3 years ago:

7) InkyJosh

#677 2 years ago

Making my list cutoff by tomorrow evening.

I just sent reminders out to those that haven't responded.

Spots are available if anyone wants to jump in. Next run won't be produced for at least a month while we focus on AMH production, but we'll make some extra sets this run to have on hand in between.

1) Pincrazy
2) playtwowin
3) hAbO
4) Boatshoe
5) SirJellyCat
6) paulbaptise
7) Inkyjosh
8) Pinball_North
9)
10)
11)
12)

Added over 3 years ago:

9) haiderdj (2 caskets)

Added over 3 years ago:

10) Vino

#679 2 years ago

Will have run #29 shipped out by Wednesday.

Will be making at least a few extra sets to have on hand.

#680 2 years ago

Run #29 has been shipped.

I'll PM tracking numbers out later tonight.

1 month later
#683 2 years ago
Quoted from Timberhusk:

How can I get on the list for all 3 mods?

A PM works.

I'll send you a PM with more information soon.

1 week later
#684 2 years ago

My main priority right now is AMH production, but I should be able to make a run in a couple weeks or so.

Here's the current waitlist. If interested, feel free to add your screen-name or send a PM, and I'll send out a PM for payment when I'm closer to shipping. Please also note if you'd like the Elvira casket (with eyes), Scared Stiff (with webbing/spider) or Stiffton. There's no longer an upcharge for a non-Stiffton casket (pricing update on the first page).

1) Jobowens
2) Jcoble
3) damadczar
4) Concretehardt (eyes)

1 week later
#685 2 years ago

I'll start making parts for another run this week.

Updated list. Still time to get in.

1) Jobowens
2) Jcoble
3) damadczar
4) Concretehardt (eyes)
5) explosiveegg (Scared Stiff)

Added over 3 years ago:

6) silverpaolo

1 week later
#686 2 years ago

Run #30 should be shipping at the end of next week. I'll be sending out messages for payment sometime this weekend.

Making 13 sets total this run (7 Elvira, 6 Scared Stiff). Next run won't be built until AMH production is complete and the ACNC list is satisfied.

Run #30 thus far:

1) Jobowens
2) Jcoble
3) damadczar
4) Concretehardt (eyes)
6) silverpaolo (eyes)
7) Sandrace_3
8) jfaulkner56

Added over 3 years ago:

9) xedecimal

#688 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Run #30 should be shipping at the end of next week. I'll be sending out messages for payment sometime this weekend.
Making 13 sets total this run (7 Elvira, 6 Scared Stiff). Next run won't be built until AMH production is complete and the ACNC list is satisfied.
Run #30 thus far:
1) Jobowens
2) Jcoble
3) damadczar
4) Concretehardt (eyes)
6) silverpaolo (eyes)
7) Sandrace_3
8) jfaulkner56

Added 4 days ago: 9) xedecimal

I still need to get messages out on these. Hopefully tonight after AMH ships.

Still aiming to have them ready to ship by Friday.

EDIT: Messages have been sent.

#689 2 years ago

Run #30 has shipped. Will send tracking by tonight.

I now have some Scared Stiff and Elvira sets on hand (3 of each right now, though a couple may be spoken for). Could ship one of those as early as Monday. Next run won't be until mid-late Dec. or Jan. I expect.

1 week later
#691 2 years ago

I'll send you a PM.

-------------------------------

I picked up some stuff today to look into creating a limited 40th Anniversary set once I near the end of the AMH production.

If my plans for Godzilla work out, I may have something to show for that around Feb. or so.

2 weeks later
#692 2 years ago

Elvira sets are currently sold out.

I have lists going for a regular set and the 40th set. If someone opts out of the 40th set once revealed, a regular set would be an option.

Tentative run #31:

1) Theboatnics (?)
2) waynetrane
3) francojc
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) thatdangguy

Tentative 40th set (would make no more than 40):

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6

--------

To get on a list, you can either PM me, or copy this post and add your Pinside name.

AMH is still the main priority, but I'm prepping parts for both Elvira and ACNC now.

Added over 2 years ago:

40th:

6) Theboatnics

Added over 2 years ago:

#31:

7) chris123xyz

Added over 2 years ago:

#31:

neohalo

Added over 2 years ago:

9) Powerpaddy

#693 2 years ago

I've had some ask about what is planned for the 40th set, and I don't have a full answer for that yet, but this has been the copy/paste response I've been giving for now.

"Haven't had time to experiment with it yet, but I was planning to add skulls or similar underneath the flaps as shown in my original scribble that never made it into the mod, blood drips from the casket (perhaps over the matching portion of the gargoyle segment), unique lids (In the past, I made one dagger lid casket and one web casket to make up for delays on those sets, but these would be different as I promised never to make those again), and if it works out well, an enhanced finish to the set. Perhaps something else."

#695 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

I think I’m on your 40th list so let me know when you have them. Should be nice. Maybe put LE number on lid once we get them in hand.

I'll confirm with anyone on the 40th list after reveal.

No commitment to be on the list. Mentioned it early in case anyone getting on a list now would prefer to wait to see the 40th option.

#696 2 years ago

Cleaning the list up a bit. Let me know if I missed anyone.

Tentative run #31:

1) waynetrane
2) francojc
3) thatdangguy
4) chris123xyz
5) neohalo
6) Powerpaddy
7) marvinmax

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics

--------

To get on a list, you can either PM me, or copy this post and add your Pinside name.

AMH is still the main priority, but I'm prepping parts for both Elvira and ACNC now.

#697 2 years ago

Tentative run #31:

1) waynetrane
2) francojc
3) thatdangguy
4) chris123xyz
5) neohalo
6) Powerpaddy
7) marvinmax
8 ) Gregc

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom

#699 2 years ago

Tentative run #31:

1) waynetrane
2) francojc
3) thatdangguy
4) chris123xyz
5) neohalo
6) Powerpaddy
7) marvinmax
8 ) Gregc
9) Tarcisio
10) SgtFox (stiffton)

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature

#705 2 years ago

Intent with the 40th set is to add some enhancements/bling to the standard set, with an upgraded casket, rather than add completely new mods (if any new mod were made, it would be available to all separately). I intend to make a small adjustment to the gargoyle file going forward (give a little more clearance for the VUK).

Currently making parts for run #31. If anyone in run #31 has a casket preference between Stiffton, Elvira with eyes, and Scared Stiff with webbing/spider, let me know and I can plan for it (have most of those unfinished parts on hand).

Already experimenting with options for the 40th set, but not likely to start those until AMH is finished.

Run #31 :

1) waynetrane
2) francojc
3) thatdangguy
4) chris123xyz
5) neohalo
6) Powerpaddy
7) marvinmax
8 ) Gregc
9) Tarcisio
10) SgtFox (stiffton)

Tentative 40th set (would make no more than 40 [no commitment to be on the pre-reveal list]):

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins

#706 2 years ago

Jambramir added* .

Still a few days to make a selection for run #31 from the three styles available before assembly. Otherwise, planning to make a mixed run of about 15 sets.

Run #31:

1) waynetrane
2) francojc
3) thatdangguy
4) chris123xyz
5) neohalo
6) Powerpaddy
7) marvinmax
8 ) Gregc
9) Tarcisio
10) SgtFox (stiffton)
11) Jambramir

Tentative 40th set (would make no more than 40 [no commitment to be on the pre-reveal list]):

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins

Added over 2 years ago:

40th:

14) tosman33

31: 1/3 Stiffton

Added over 2 years ago:

40th:

15) jfh

1 week later
#707 2 years ago

As I've had ~8 or so gargoyles break in games, I'm reworking the gargoyle to add some strength and a little more room for the VUK (some would hit the mod).

While a V2 isn't generally something I do, I decided to do a bit more while altering it, and I may be going with something closer to style shown below going forward, including run #31 and the 40th set.

This adds some details closer to the gargoyle on the playfield. Horns, eyes, and a reshaped ear.

Waiting on the slightly altered base to finish printing before assembly, smoothing, and test paint.

Teaser photos:

EDIT: Pre-assembly photo added. Subject to change.

20211206_214607 (resized).jpg20211206_214607 (resized).jpg
20211207_001459 (resized).jpg20211207_001459 (resized).jpg

garg (resized).jpggarg (resized).jpg
#708 2 years ago

No clear here yet, but for the 40th set, I've decided on a red/yellow fade on the eyes, similar to the lettering of the 40th version.

Standard set would be the regular stone finish on the new V2 model.

New wear/crack accents showing better on the new base after paint.

Stronger part all around (thicker walls), and a new key-post for the left side that was problematic (also a little more surface area to mate to with a slightly enlarged left side).

V1 vs V2 40th compared as well.

20211209_151047 (resized).jpg20211209_151047 (resized).jpg20211209_161129 (resized).jpg20211209_161129 (resized).jpg
#709 2 years ago

Batch #31 should be into final clear on Thursday (if not tomorrow). I'll message everyone on that list by tomorrow night (planning to ship Monday).

#710 2 years ago

Run #31 is shipping today for those that have paid.

I look forward to seeing installed photos of the new gargoyle.

Photos show the standard paint scheme for the V2 gargoyle, with the V2 40th and a V1 for comparison.
20211217_113135 (resized).jpg20211217_113135 (resized).jpg20211217_113147 (resized).jpg20211217_113147 (resized).jpg

#711 2 years ago

Thanks to SCJoe for the first installed photo

38859 (resized).jpeg38859 (resized).jpeg

1 week later
#712 2 years ago

I'll have more standard sets ready to ship sometime next week (Elvira with eyes, Scared Stiff with webbing/spider, or Stiffton Deadhead).

Planning to have the 40th set to show in a couple weeks after AMH production is complete.

Happy New Year

Standard:
1) Kabal007 (eyes) *
2) Zaqq90
3) Bruno-Vincenzo

Tentative 40th list (would make no more than 40 sets [no commitment to be on the pre-reveal list]):

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5

Added over 2 years ago:

20) kklank

Added over 2 years ago:

21) ravenwing

#717 2 years ago

Cleaning the list up a bit. Looking more like early next week for the rest of the standard sets. Prepping extra to have on hand.

Standard:
1) Fiddler (eyes)
2) Goyomex (eyes)

Tentative 40th list (would make no more than 40 sets [no commitment to be on the pre-reveal list]):

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen

Added over 2 years ago:

26) cleanandlevel

Added over 2 years ago:

27) MarklarD

Added over 2 years ago:

28) arron6920

#725 2 years ago

Standard:
1) Fiddler (eyes)
2) Goyomex (eyes)

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) cleanandlevel
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920

Added over 2 years ago:

29) Ivanhoe

Added over 2 years ago:

30) DylanFan71

Added over 2 years ago:

31) doomid

Added over 2 years ago:

standard: 3) loudom8579 (SS)

Added over 2 years ago:

4) ShaffeTrain (Stiffton)

#726 2 years ago

Another 10 standard sets will be ready to ship by Monday (I'll message by Sunday night). Will have two of each style left on hand based on the current list.

The last of AMH will be complete tonight, and shipping tomorrow, then I'll be able to put attention back on the 40th set. Remaining ACNC mods will get a final run call later this month before being discontinued (current list is in the mod thread).

Standard:
1) Fiddler (eyes)
2) Goyomex (eyes)
3) loudom8579 (SS)
4) ShaffeTrain (Stiffton)

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) cleanandlevel
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid

Added over 2 years ago:

32) adamforpresident

1 week later
#728 2 years ago

I have 5 standard sets on hand, ready to ship. 1 Elvira with eyes, 2 Stiffton, and 2 Scared Stiff with webbing/spider.

Currently making progress on the 40th casket.

Standard:
1) marksf123 (eyes - shipping Monday)

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) cleanandlevel
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd

Added over 2 years ago:

34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney

Added over 2 years ago:

36) TheBeefSupreme

Added over 2 years ago:

37) MK6PIN

Added over 2 years ago:

38) number_runner

#730 2 years ago

Just a teaser here as it's an unfinished test paint with loose lids, but gives a fair idea of the direction I'm headed with for the 40th Anniversary casket.

No clear coat or blood drips shown here (possible I won't add blood drips as a mistake could damage an otherwise finished casket [done after final clear, but may be detail overload]), and no skull, dagger, or lights present under the lids yet.

Hard to tell in the photo, but the red Elvira lettering is glittered--a bit of a pain/mess to do, but looked better than the plain black text version I also did a test paint of.

With the desire for this to fit in models outside the 40th, the anniversary nod is subtle in the highlighted "4" and "0".

While something more plain like the Stiffton casket is likely a better blend with the game styling, I know many have hoped for a more unique option.

The planchette hole goes all the way through, so if the lighting works out, it may shine through a bit at times.

I may experiment with glow in the dark paint on the "G" "H" "O" "S" "T" letters as an Easter egg--first spooky word that came to mind that reads in alphabetical order.

More to show soon.
20220126_200352 (resized).jpg20220126_200352 (resized).jpg

#733 2 years ago

Updated list.

Batches of the other parts have been in the works over the month. Once fully revealed, we'll be able to ship 13-14 sets every two weeks.

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammie
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) cleanandlevel
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd
34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney
36) TheBeefSupreme
37) MK6PIN
38) number_runner
39) pvogel3634
40) RikeIsland

#736 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I already have a set but put me down for the last 40th spot if still available please.

You've got the last guaranteed spot

Any additional interest will go to an overflow list in case anyone backs out.

#737 2 years ago

New lids are complete. Yes, the dagger is innuendo.

Going to experiment with internal lighting to highlight the lids.

While these look cool, they are very hard to see while flapping quickly. This is the reason the idea was scrapped when I first made this set, but for this limited set, I figure some will still appreciate a loaded version.

The letters "G-H-O-S-T" also now illuminate under black light as an Easter egg (will update with a pic soon).

b342e85536c58365e5c6c138c23ae2938c659975 (resized).jpgb342e85536c58365e5c6c138c23ae2938c659975 (resized).jpg
#739 2 years ago

I appreciate the positive feedback.

I didn't expect the list to fill up on blind faith before I could get into CAD (considering I was mostly staying quiet about it), so I felt the pressure to make this set special.

While it's not directly from the Elvira universe (despite her Spectral Switchboard product), I believe for many this will evoke the desired mysterious/creepy feeling more than any direct Elvira or 40th art reference could, and allowed for neat easter eggs. I suppose this would also help make sense of being able to contact the DeadHeads .

The ink used on these letters is completely invisible without the black light (already on the mod in the previous photo).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overflow List (in case anyone backs out or disappears from the main list):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder

20220130_051556 (resized).jpg20220130_051556 (resized).jpg

Added over 2 years ago:

9) pinb1

#744 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Thanks for doing this!!!..mark

Always glad to bring neat stuff to pinball .

Though as I hired Marissa (former art teacher friend) last year to buy time to make AMH, I wanted to make sure she still has work before I develop for other games, so this set will help there. She's great at assembling and painting the Elvira sets. Got another batch of gargoyles toward the 40th set going into paint today, so progress is being made while I sort out final details (also juggling some ACNC mods currently).

Quoted from Mudflaps:

Put me down on the overflow sir. Looks great, but I’m sure no one will back out.

As nearly everyone on the main list got in before seeing anything (some 2+ months ago), and the price will be a little higher, there's a chance some will either decline, disappear, or choose a standard set. Shall see.

Overflow List (in case anyone backs out or disappears from the main list [post #733]):

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death

Added over 2 years ago:

12) Sixtieskid

Added over 2 years ago:

13) sirlonzelot (or standard)

Added over 2 years ago:

14) CaptChaos

#749 2 years ago

I have new parts arriving tomorrow for lighting.

Printing new pieces for the right lane grass currently for testing (40th set only).

I'll update here by tomorrow night.

I don't have an Elvira game on hand, but should have access to one once I have everything together.

#751 2 years ago

I presume anyone crazy enough about pinball to be on Pinside must've had a similar line come up in conversation..."Dude! Can you imagine a Zelda pin by Keith Elwin, with Zombie Yeti art, and LYMAN on code?"

It's hard to believe we won't be able to dream like that going forward.

I never got to meet Lyman, but often felt I identified with him, and for better or worse, more so after all we've learned about him recently.

This is more of a throw in on the 40th set, and hopefully nobody sees it in bad taste.
20220202_214435 (resized).jpg20220202_214435 (resized).jpg

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I think it's a very respectful add somewhere in the set. I was thinking about how you have ghost spelled on the casket, maybe put LFS there....just a thought.

While that's a neat idea, I thought it would be odd to choose anything that didn't read in alphabetical order. It would read as FLS left to right, where GHOST was on theme and in alphabetical order.

I wonder if anyone in the future will stumble on it as an unknown easter egg and be surprised. Quite possible with black lights in some arcades, or the odd person checking their playfields for the hidden numbers.

#755 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

With it looking like a Oujia board, the order really doesnt matter...maybe LFS RIP highlighted...least for mine.

The 40 sets will be identical.

Opening up the gates for custom *invisible* ink (done both before and after clear coat) would be a nightmare when it comes to boxing them up to match to orders, the process of making it with the double ink stages, and the often lengthy back and forth indecision and last minute change requests, or mock-up requests, may add 100s of PMs for 40 sets, as I experienced with the original customs.

The alphabetical reasoning was so that the word choice would be clearly obvious to anyone stumbling on it. Anything else might look like a jumble to someone that wasn't aware of the intention ("LFS RIP" would initially read as FILPRS).

Also, being a numbered set, the presumption is that they're identical, which helps ensure that if someone seeks out a 40th set second hand, they know what they're getting.

#756 2 years ago

Planning to get to my friend's Elvira sometime this week to figure out the final details and get proper video/photos.

Parts have been coming together. Gargoyles almost complete (one run left on those). Not final clear coated here.

20220207_192025 (resized).jpg20220207_192025 (resized).jpg

Updated overflow list (in case anyone backs out from the main list):

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
13) sirlonzelot (or standard)
14) Captchaos (or standard)
15) brett
16) ripit

Added over 2 years ago:

17) MattS

Added over 2 years ago:

18) L2CL2C (or standard)

Added over 2 years ago:

19) Sokrates

Added over 2 years ago:

20) johnjohn66

Added over 2 years ago:

21) Alaskenzen

Added over 2 years ago:

22) dbarker (or standard)

#758 2 years ago

I did finally get to the Elvira machine late last night and have photos/videos on my phone.

By tomorrow I'll have them transferred to my PC to go through to get an accurate representation of the set before sending confirmation PMs.

General photo here for now.

I have a couple videos of the 40th Gonk house that hadn't been shown yet.

Very subtle and looks almost identical to a standard version at a glance, but glitters beautifully as you look around it when installed.

Looking closer, you'll see Gonk's punk dog collar (not like the film harness, but more recognizable IMO). Also a little more detail on the lettering (fuzzy white at the base as a further reference to Gonk's appearance). Unique to the 40th set.

Glitter doesn't flake off the mod if there's any question. The mod gets the full standard treatment with clear, then once cured, another layer of matte clear on the roof, glitter applied, then a layer of triple thick glaze on top to further seal it in (it is later touched up with paint to regain the shingle separation detail). Collar is added afterward.

The only way I was able to find glitter that was stealthy like this was in a larger variety pack...even the same brand doesn't offer a direct way to get it (their standalone black isn't close). I have more glitter on hand (and experimental tools/materials) than I'd care to admit

If anyone wants to see the casket blood drips idea that got scrapped, let me know and I'll post a pic from a Dec. 17 experiment (was the 3rd or 4th material tried that looked best, but ultimately looks a bit off and far too risky to attempt). Not sure how many actually like the behind-the-scenes posts.

Update here by tomorrow night.
20220210_211900 (resized).jpg20220210_211900 (resized).jpg

#760 2 years ago

Here's video of the new Gonk house for now (still need to go through other clips I have).

Currently sidetracked making something for my 3yo niece that has a birthday tomorrow

Photo added below of the original prototype that was still in my friend's game, next to the 40th test that went in.

That original didn't have the final grass shape, and fit the game a bit crooked. Paint detail was also enhanced for the production versions.

While certain light angles will reveal the glitter, this photo shows how stealthy it is at a glance (despite having a good chunk of glitter).
20220210_202116 (resized).jpg20220210_202116 (resized).jpg

#761 2 years ago

I'll start sending messages out sometime next week, and will have other media up by then. Pricing on the 40th set will be $329 + shipping ($7.99 US - $29.99 international - $76.99 to OZ, presuming the Covid restriction is still ongoing [Canada TBD if applicable--less than int.]).

This pricing considers the LFS stone update as a free throw in. I've been asked by several to offer this separate, but that will never be an option. While I understand many appreciate the tribute, I'm not willing to profit off of that element or have it as a selling point--adding it on top for a pre-filled list was a morally acceptable way for me to offer some recognition and make the 40th set more unique (originally I had a different plan for the 40th grass).

Currently finishing up the last ACNC mods to close them out before proceeding here.

Aside from the Gonk houses (printing currently), unprepared parts are ready for all 40 sets, and all 40 gargoyles are complete. I also need to make an order with Comet (the casket connects to the GI behind the gargoyle with a matrix bulb, so it will flicker or shut off with the game lighting--wiring alongside the factory wiring with matching heat shrink).

#767 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

I expect that this would get no more than 40 up votes. I would have bought a whole extra set of mods for this, but its hard to keep up with every mod thread you have already purchased. Lesson learned. Gratz to all the buyers of the special mods!

I'm sure he meant the stance in regard to ethics, not the limited nature.

The LFS tribute wouldn't exist if it weren't for the maxed out interest list before getting into CAD on that.

Hoping to move forward with new games and let out some of the need to create. I've only been able to tackle two games since the Elvira release over two years ago--TMNT wound up being a mistake on top of existing demand (but I really wanted to mod that theme), and I had to buy the time to make AMH.

40 sets for the 40th Anniversary sounded good to me (will technically be 41 as the set in my friend's game is labelled as a prototype and has some minor prototype elements [undetectable from the outside] that will be polished for the production run).

I didn't mean to have the list fill up ahead of a reveal, but have to stick to my word on the limit, and it was always meant to be something special and more exclusive. Adding spots after I see a greater level of interest would feel disingenuous to me. Being honest (not wishy-washy) and offering something that has a real feel and presence is worth more to me than the money I could make otherwise.

----------------------

There is a chance one more LFS stone would exist as part of a different (non-40th) set for the Project Pinball charity auction later this year (by then, the Elvira mods may already be discontinued).

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

As someone who was lucky enough to Meet and hang out with Lyman, it would mean a lot to have this piece on my game. In the very rare chance you don’t want your LFS plastic or are thinking of selling your game. Please consider trading this one small plastic with me, you would have the normal one plus $200? Please pm me and I won’t talk about it anymore. You can have this great set for a huge discount. Thank you for your consideration.

While I can't stop someone from accepting an offer they can't refuse (admittedly this one is crazy), I do hope people keep the limited sets together.

I've turned down 100s of crazy offers and requests on discontinued mods over the years, so many know I can't be bought. Hopefully nobody sees posts like these and think I'm silently caving to anyone in the background.

Otherwise, I'm all for people getting whatever the second-hand market dictates down the road, but I hope I don't see people flip the set on day one. I'd rather be able to offer reasonable pricing to those that will at least enjoy the set for awhile (flippers would steal away my ability to offer that).

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Has anybody dropped off the original list of 40 yet? Just wondering if us overflow guys have a chance.

Not that I'm aware of, but I have yet to send out PMs for the 40th.

Trying to wrap up all of the the PMs for the Alice mods that were completed this week, and several other chains (AMH install troubleshooting, etc.).

Will be harder to follow it all once I send out a chunk of PMs for these, so I'm hoping other loose ends will be tied up before they get buried in the mix (PMs aren't the most efficient communication system when there's lots of them).

Still aiming to start sending out messages by the end of the week as noted above.

Will update here once messages start getting out, and I still need to edit a video together to have up before I send out PMs.

EDIT: For a small update, 31 of the Gonk houses have gotten up to standard level paint (will get the 40th enhancements per batch). Prepping the first 15 caskets and lid sets for paint today.

#775 2 years ago
Quoted from Johnjohn66:

Please add me to the over flow list. If you go with a regular addition with some of these upgrades would love and appreciate being on that list as well.

I've added you to the overflow.

The unique 40th features won't be made available on a standard set, but I've seen some mod their standard sets to have items under the lids or lighting, and I can't stop anyone from enhancing their own that way (actually very cool for me to see ).

While the 40th set is the most refined version, for the most part, what can reasonably be appreciated during gameplay is present in a standard set, so you aren't going to be missing a lot by not getting the 40th set.

Ultimately, while I don't like to disappoint anyone (in response to those saying it should be unlimited), as a lifelong collector of things, I also see that a necessary evil of offering something that feels special and maintains value, is to leave some wanting it.

#776 2 years ago

I'll send messages out for the first batch by tomorrow night (will have another video up by then).

Aiming to ship batch #1 by the end of next week if my Comet order arrives in time.

Going to try to get all 40 sets shipped before TPF if possible.

#778 2 years ago

Will message up to #14 today and continue down as I learn of any that drop out or opt for a standard set.

If any on the 40th list want to back out, please PM me so I can update the list.

Main 40th List:

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammi
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) cleanandlevel
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd
34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney
36) TheBeefSupreme
37) MK6PIN
38) number_runner
39) pvogel3634
40) RikeIsland

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
13) [Removed--got a standard set]
15) brett
16) ripit
17) MattS
18) L2CL2C (or standard [Stiffton])
19) Sokrates
20) johnjohn66
21) Alaskenzen

-------------------------------------------------

Standard List (those that aren't waiting on the 40th list).

1) MotorCityPinball (2x Elvira + 2x SS)

Added over 2 years ago:

2) Yesh23 (eyes)

Added over 2 years ago:

18 - L2CL2C - (switch to ELVIRA casket)

#779 2 years ago

New video up. Nothing fancy, but should give a fair idea of what to expect. Hard to see the items during gameplay with how fast the flaps move, but at times the skull can be seen well enough.

#781 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

New video up. Nothing fancy, but should give a fair idea of what to expect. Hard to see the items during gameplay with how fast the flaps move, but at times the skull can be seen well enough.

Some may find it interesting to know the source of the background audio (essentially the same instrument John Carpenter used).

Gave up looking for royalty free audio that I'd like, and figured messing with this was faster

PMs have been sent for batch #1.
20220226_185507 (resized).jpg20220226_185507 (resized).jpg

#784 2 years ago
Quoted from Kungen:

How many are there in batch 1?

Will be three batches to finish out the 40th set.

While there's been a chunk of progress on the other parts over the last couple months, 14 caskets and their 28 lids is about as many that can reasonably be painted and such at one time.

Quoted from sirlonzelot:

You should definitely make this unlimited

Another point to add here that may not be as obvious to those not in my position, is that opening up such a set to be unlimited could cause 100s to swap out their original sets and dump them into the market, which I see several issues with.

#786 2 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Of course.
Regards,
Number 15 on the list

Ha

But with only 8 (EDIT: 9) of the 14 responding thus far, there's still a chance someone will drop, or get skipped for now. If anyone doesn't reply in time, I'll go back to them when sending batch #2 messages.

#788 2 years ago

11 of the first 14 have paid thus far (40th). I'll go down the list tomorrow if I don't hear back from the last 3 by then (reminders were just sent out). If anyone gets skipped that way, I'll check in with them for batch #2 (some haven't logged into Pinside in awhile).

----------------------------------------------------------

There's some chance I'll be able to get a standard run done between batch #2 and #3, but it may not be until all 40th sets are complete. Parts have been in the works.

All standard sets are currently sold out.

Standard List (those that aren't waiting on the 40th list for either).

1) MotorCityPinball (Stiffton, Eyes, + 2x SS)
2) Yesh23 (Eyes)
3) Swoods5688 (Stiffton)

Added over 2 years ago:

4) iceball

Added over 2 years ago:

* iceball (SS)

5) Pinstalker (Stiffton)

#790 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Snooze you lose i say! I checked into the thread a little late, thus i'm on the wait list, no reply it should work both ways? Cut em!

While I realize your post is tongue-in-cheek, those in batch #1 got on the list a few months ago, so it wouldn't be fair to only give them a few days to respond.

Until I have to make the call to open the overflow list, anyone on the main list will have a chance at it. Once I get to batch #3, there will be less leeway on response time before offering sets to the overflow.

#794 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

As I was too late for the 40th Serie, I decide to add some lightning to my standard ones

Those gargoyle eyes are super cool!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

40th batch #1 will ship on Monday for sure.

Didn't hear back from the last three yet, but wound up with issues on two caskets, and I bumped up Ravenwing for the 12th set as his ACNC set has been ready to ship.

#795 2 years ago

Shipping batch #1 today.

I'll send PMs out for batch #2 by tomorrow night. Aiming to ship batch #2 by Monday.

#797 2 years ago

Updated lists. PMs have been sent for batch #2. I'll continue down the list in a couple days if I still don't hear back from those that got skipped.

Main 40th List:

1) Vitty ***
2) Leeriley
3) beltking ***
4) DMinusOne ***
5) tbutler6 ***
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom ***
8 ) TheCreature ***
9) Snowman ***
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise ***
12) littlecammi ***
13) sepins ***
14) tosman33 ***
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing ***
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) ZMeny
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd
34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney
36) TheBeefSupreme
37) MK6PIN
38) number_runner
39) pvogel3634
40) RikeIsland

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
15) brett
16) ripit
17) MattS
18) L2CL2C (or standard [Elvira])
19) Sokrates
20) johnjohn66
21) Alaskenzen

Standard:

2) Yesh23 (Eyes)
3) Swoods5688 (Stiffton)
4) iceball (SS)
5) Pinstalker (Stiffton)

Added over 2 years ago:

I've now messaged up to #29.

1 week later
#801 2 years ago

Batch #2 has shipped. I'll send out PMs with tracking by tonight.

I'll send batch #3 messages out sometime this week.

Currently waiting for supplies that were sold out at places I checked locally (namely Cherry Bomb Glitter Blast, needed before painting caskets). Should get here Monday.

#804 2 years ago

Messages have been sent to the rest of the main list. Still just the three sets unclaimed from the first couple batches thus far. Aiming to ship next Wednesday, and I'll continue onto the overflow for any unclaimed sets after that time (all sets will be finished by that time and ready to ship).

The next standard run has also been in the works, and I'll send messages out for 12-15 sets around that time as well.

Main 40th List:

1) Vitty ***
2) Leeriley ---
3) beltking ***
4) DMinusOne ***
5) tbutler6 ***
6) theboatnics ---
7) DrDoom ***
8 ) TheCreature ***
9) Snowman ***
10) Pincrazy ---
11) paulbaptise ***
12) littlecammi ***
13) sepins ***
14) tosman33 ***
15) jfh ***
16) kidchrisso ***
17) blacklightprod ***
18) joetechbob ***
19) RobbyIRL5 ***
20) kklank ***
21) ravenwing ***
22) BackFlipper ***
23) Svente69 ***
24) Rapzilch ***
25) Kungen ***
26) ZMeny ***
27) MarklarD ***
28) aaron6920 ***
29) Ivanhoe ***
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd
34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney
36) TheBeefSupreme
37) MK6PIN
38) number_runner
39) pvogel3634
40) RikeIsland

Overflow list (in case anyone backs out from the main list):

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
15) brett
16) ripit
17) MattS
18) L2CL2C (or standard [Elvira])
19) Sokrates
20) johnjohn66
21) Alaskenzen

Standard:

2) Yesh23 (Eyes)
3) Swoods5688 (Stiffton)
4) iceball (SS)
5) Pinstalker (Stiffton)

Added over 2 years ago:

6) Yoreland

Added over 2 years ago:

7) Spiderwolf

Added over 2 years ago:

8 ) DK1983 (SS)

Added over 2 years ago:

9) Faust
10) Jamwin

Added over 2 years ago:

11) Xpistos

#805 2 years ago

In batch #2, I had shipped set #13 with a slight variation. It wouldn't have worked for all of the sets, but "13" went in numerical order, and not doing at least something for #13 in a spooky game would seem like a missed opportunity. Just invisible UV ink on the "1" and "3" to read as "GHOST 13", and the only one with the set number hidden on top (perhaps a neat easter egg for someone that likes "Thirteen Ghosts" ) . Visually identical to the other sets in normal lighting.

Figured I should mention that one was slightly different directly from me, and below is a GIF conversion of the video I took before lid assembly.

This one may also be cursed...

gif13.gifgif13.gif

#807 2 years ago

All paid orders have shipped. I'll PM tracking numbers soon.

There's 3 or 4 left I'll go down the overflow list for by tomorrow. May give some more time to that last one as it sounded claimed.

I'll also message those that made the current standard run by tomorrow night.

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT: Will message for the standard sets Friday night.

#810 2 years ago
Quoted from Svente69:

Hi Greg,
under this plastic is a screw that is not recessed in the plastic.
Is that normal?
This causes the plastic to stick out.[quoted image]

That isn't normal.

There should be a countersunk screw under there, but a few times I've been told Stern used the wrong screw.

If you remove the problem screw, you should see the countersunk hole already there, and would just need to replace it with the screw it was designed for.

Perhaps I should consider including that screw if it turns out to be more common, but I've only heard about this issue in ~1 out of each 100 sets, so I've hoped it's a rare occurrence.

#811 2 years ago

All of the 40th sets have been claimed and shipped.

If anyone on the overflow list wanted a standard set that I didn't already note down in the list, please let me know and I'll plan one for you ASAP.

I've messaged the next ten sets on the list (aiming to ship that batch on 4/6 -- the next run will be a bit more of a gap as this is the last run with a chunk of pre-finished mods on hand). Making ~13 sets this run though.

#813 2 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Any special designs or custom finishes planned for next year's 41st anniversary set?

Hah

No 41st, but one of the 40th brainstorm designs I made (not finished) that didn't get used may evolve into a 1 of 1 for the Project Pinball charity auction later this year (would include the LFS stone if so, but not the other 40th elements).

Planning to discontinue the Elvira mods sometime before Expo this year, so the auction set would be the last available.

#815 2 years ago
Quoted from MrMcPineapple:

Is it too late to get on the list for a 40th mod set?
Edit: Just saw the update. Had to create an account and never refreshed the page. I'd take a regular mod set as well.

I'll get you on the standard list.

As a reminder, the casket styles pictured below are the ones that are still available on standard sets. Stiffton, Elvira, or Scared Stiff.

-----------------------
* - Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (Elvira) *
1) Captchaos
2) L2CL2C (Elvira) *
3) dbarker (Elvira) *
4-7) MotorCityPinball (Stiffton, Eyes, + 2x SS) *
8 ) Yesh23 (Elvira)
9) Swoods5688 (Stiffton) *
10) iceball (SS)*
11) Pinstalker (Stiffton)
12) Yoreland (Stiffton)
13) Spiderwolf (SS)
14) DK1983 (SS)
15) Faust
16) Jamwin (Elvira)
17) Xpistos (Elvira)
18) MrMcPineapple (SS)
29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg

Added over 2 years ago:

Xpistos - correction to *Stiffton*

#817 2 years ago

All paid orders have shipped. I'll PM tracking numbers out by tonight.

Will be about two weeks to ship the final orders on the current list as we rebuild stock and I work on another project.

I do have a set of each style on hand, that I'm holding through the weekend in case anyone that was ahead on the overflow list (or didn't respond from this run) wants a set.

Added over 2 years ago:

EDIT: The Stiffton set has been claimed.

#820 2 years ago
Quoted from pvogel3634:

I have the same issue above with the LFS grass piece and big screw head, but will try to source the countersunk one from my LHS.

Quoted from pvogel3634:

Countersunk screw for under LFS marker is 6-32 x 3/8 FH
[quoted image]

Well, that was fast.

Thank you for that information. I'll look into buying those to include going forward just in case. Perhaps it's silently been a more regular issue.

#822 2 years ago
Quoted from pvogel3634:

To clarify, the screw suggested above worked fine for the purpose being discussed for my Elvira HOH 40th, but I don’t know if it’s the exact one Stern should have used, but the stock number shown is indeed a Stern stock number for the screw I used; they sent me a couple replacements for a screw on my Rush that was missing. A purist would want to reach out to Stern to get the correct one ID’d and possibly replaced in kind.

I've ordered 100 similar countersunk screws, and 6-32 x 3/8 matches what I had been using for non-countersunk posts for the RZ murder ride sign, so it makes sense.

The game I designed on came with the countersunk screw from the factory, and of course you won't be able to see the screw under the non-purist mod .

--------------------------

As a side note, for the first time, someone today has said that the screw for the gargoyle was missing on their game. Has anyone else encountered that? I expect the leftover screws I have from RZ would work if that's an issue now.

#823 2 years ago

Updated list:

1) Captchaos (?)
2) Yesh23 (Elvira)
3) Pinstalker (Stiffton)
4) Yoreland (Stiffton)
5) Spiderwolf (SS)
6) DK1983 (SS)
7) Faust
8 ) Jamwin (Elvira)
9) Xpistos (Stiffton)
10) MrMcPineapple (SS)
11) bbble (Elvira)
12) gorgar007 (Elvira)

Added over 2 years ago:

13) attack7 (SS)

Added over 2 years ago:

14) thekaiser82
15) Garbagemaster

Added over 2 years ago:

16) Soltic

Added over 2 years ago:

17) RN_Unbound

1 week later
#824 2 years ago

Will ship the current run by Thursday (aiming for Wednesday if possible). Will message by tomorrow. At least 12 sets in this run.

Updated list:

1) Captchaos (?)
2) Yesh23 (Elvira)
3) Pinstalker (Stiffton)
4) Yoreland (Stiffton)
5) Spiderwolf (SS)
6) DK1983 (SS)
7) Faust
8 ) Jamwin (Elvira)
9) Xpistos (Stiffton)
10) MrMcPineapple (SS)
11) bbble (Elvira)
12) gorgar007 (Elvira)
13) attack7 (SS)
14) thekaiser82 (SS)
15) Garbagemaster (SS)
16) Soltic (SS)
17) RN_Unbound (Elvira)

Added over 2 years ago:

1) Captchaos (?)
2) * Had already shipped
3) Pinstalker (Stiffton)
4) Yoreland (Stiffton)
5) Spiderwolf (SS)
6) DK1983 (SS)
7) Faust
8 ) Jamwin (Elvira)
9) Xpistos (Stiffton)
10) MrMcPineapple (SS)
11) bbble (Elvira)
12) gorgar007 (Elvira)
13) attack7 (SS)
14) thekaiser82 (SS)
15) Garbagemaster (SS)
16) Soltic (SS)
17) RN_Unbound (Elvira)

Added over 2 years ago:

18) Zaquar

Added over 2 years ago:

19) twinmice

#825 2 years ago

All paid orders have shipped. Will get tracking numbers out soon.

Aiming to ship the rest next Thursday, and will get messages out soon for those as well.

Updated list:

1) Xpistos (Stiffton)
2) thekaiser82 (SS)
3) Garbagemaster (SS)
4) Soltic (SS)
5) RN_Unbound (Elvira)
6) Zaquar (Elvira)
7) twinmice

Added over 2 years ago:

8 ) MrStern

Added over 2 years ago:

9) ryank11379 (Elvira)

Added 24 months ago:

10) willbr3

#827 2 years ago
Quoted from CashMoney:

LE set #27 checking in! Super happy with the quality and attention to detail of this mod set. It adds more fullness to the playfield and looks fantastic with mirror blades.
I have pinstadiums that I got for free, but I’m hesitant to put them in… love the way the game looks as is! Thanks again for this fantastic mod!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank you for the photos and positive feedback

I'm happy to know the set is getting some play and being enjoyed

#828 1 year ago

Updated List:

1) thekaiser82 (SS)
2-3) Garbagemaster (SS + S)
4) Soltic (SS)
5) RN_Unbound (Elvira)
6) Zaquar (Elvira)
7) twinmice (SS)
8) MrStern (1 w/ E, SS, S)
9 ) ryank11379 (Elvira)

10) willbr3 (S)

#831 1 year ago
Quoted from PinStalker:

So who was Stiffton? The voiceover guy for Scared Stiff?

Something to this effect:

"It's a throw to Scared Stiff, while making it a name. The "stiff in the coffin" has a top hat, indicative of "high society/fashion," which is where the "ton" suffix comes in...an old UK term, referencing high society and fashion. DeadHead helping tie it in with the games further."

While it's been a very popular choice many have liked, I didn't expect everyone to want that, which is why the customs were an option early on.

#832 1 year ago

All paid orders have shipped.

I'll send PMs with tracking #s later tonight.

One more run is planned to have some stock on hand before switching to what's ready for Stranger Things production (still in development).

Though the final run call shouldn't be until Sept. (or closer to it).

Updated List:

1) MrStern (1 w/ E, SS, S)
2) cleanandlevel (S)
3) Stratman (SS)

Added 23 months ago:

4) Rocket600

Added 23 months ago:

5) Lateralus

Added 23 months ago:

6) MikeHogue (E)

#833 1 year ago

A trusted source is offering $658 if anyone is willing to part with their 40th Anniversary mod set (I agreed to post the offer here anonymously).

He would also consider trading his custom "Werewolves Not Swearwolves" standard set toward it.

If interested, let me know and I can give you their contact information.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#835 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

A trusted source is offering $658 if anyone is willing to part with their 40th Anniversary mod set (I agreed to post the offer here anonymously).
He would also consider trading his custom "Werewolves Not Swearwolves" standard set toward it.
If interested, let me know and I can give you their contact information.

No takers on this yet.

He's raised his offer to $900 PLUS a standard set, for the 40th anniversary set (he has either an Elvira Mistress of the Dark set with the updated V2 Gargoyle, or the original custom set mentioned above).

While I expressed hope that nobody would buy the 40th set just to flip, I'd understand if someone took an open offer like this.

EDIT: The offer has tentatively been claimed.

#837 1 year ago
Quoted from MikeHogue:

Awesome mod!
Just picked up an Elvira 40th so I got in this thread late.
Why only 40? Almost seems like a waste of your time. Didn’t think I’d be an owner otherwise I’d been all over this!

I appreciate the positive feedback

Standard versions of the set are still available until ~Sept. with any of the three casket styles shown in post #815 above.

As for the 40th set being limited to 40, it was an opportunity to make something neat for the pinball community, with low enough production to feel special (satisfying demand would have been a failure in that regard), on top of wanting to get onto Stranger Things development/production as soon as possible.

The financial end of it is a necessary evil, but it's not the driving factor for me. I've just been lucky that others have often agreed with my vision on passion projects.

#839 1 year ago
Quoted from Vitty:

Stranger things!!!! Yes! That’s enough to convince me to keep mine

I do believe selling your stellar premium would be a mistake. Really one of the greatest games IMO, and the premium has the best cabinet. I wouldn't be surprised if they become harder to come by in the future.

-----------------------------

Planning to ship the current run out on Friday, and I'll send payment requests out by Tuesday night.

2 weeks later
#842 1 year ago
Quoted from Hibou:

Hi Médisinyl, I love your mods. Do you make some for Guns n roses JJP LE or will you do some ?
Best regards

Thank you for the positive feedback

I haven't made any GnR mods, and may sell the game before I have a chance, though it was something I thought about.

There's several other ideas I hope to get to for other games, so it's unlikely I'll have time to make any for GnR.

1 week later
#843 1 year ago

Sold out of the previous run, but aiming to have more sets ready to ship by the end of the week.

Updated list:

1) PinCrush (E)
2) Johnjohn66
3) splitcms
4) Ch4p3l (E)
5) jonhall5446

Added 22 months ago:

6) mighteagle (E)

[[5) jonhall5446 (SS)]]

Added 22 months ago:

7) HangGlider2

Added 22 months ago:

8 ) JCOURTLAND

Added 22 months ago:

9) pinballmlb

Added 22 months ago:

10) deeznuts

1 week later
#845 1 year ago

9 of the sets are nearly done, but Marissa is out sick, and I've had to stay on the Stranger Things project, so this run has been delayed a bit.

Will get payment requests out by tomorrow night I expect for those ready.

I'll have to get more Elvira style caskets going with the unusual interest distribution in those this time around.

1) PinCrush (E)
2) Johnjohn66
3) splitcms (E)
4) Ch4p3l (E)
5) jonhall5446 (SS)
6) mighteagle (E)
7) HangGlider2 (E)
8 ) JCOURTLAND (E)
9) pinballmlb (S)
10) deeznuts (E)
11) Giggi1
12) JKaping (S)

Added 22 months ago:

11) E x2

Added 22 months ago:

13) 1980Galaxy

#847 1 year ago

Messages were sent out to those that will ship this week (also have an extra Scared Stiff set). The rest of the list will be started sometime next week.

1) PinCrush (E)
2) Johnjohn66
3) splitcms (E)
4) Ch4p3l (E)
5) jonhall5446 (SS)
6) mighteagle (E)
7) HangGlider2 (E)
8 ) JCOURTLAND (E)
9) pinballmlb (S)
10) deeznuts (E)
11) Giggi1 (E x 2)
12) JKaping (S)
13) 1980Galaxy (E)
14) matlynch91 (E)
15) PinDescabarian
16) Atlantis (E)
17) Mjesposi (E)

#851 1 year ago

Updated list. Tracking will be sent later today on all paid orders.

1) Johnjohn66
2) JCOURTLAND (E)
3) deeznuts (E)
4) Giggi1 (E x 2)
5) 1980Galaxy (E)
6) matlynch91 (E)
7) PinDescabarian
8) Atlantis (E)
9) Mjesposi (E)

Added 22 months ago:

10) mstang01 (x2)

3 weeks later
#855 1 year ago

Updated list. Will be some delay before getting into another run while Stranger Things takes priority.

Final run call will be made within the next couple months, and as previously mentioned, I still may make or fill out a run with a few of the older customs of my choice as a last opportunity to get something a bit different (would be first come on those if it happens).

* PinDescabarian (E--complete)

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)

Otherwise, anyone that wants to be added to the list, please let me know if you'd prefer the Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Stiffton DeadHead, or Scared Stiff casket for your set, and I'll plan for it (if this run had anything different added, I'd allow a swap if not already taken, but these three were by far the most popular). Thank you.

Added 21 months ago:

6) Concretehardt

Added 21 months ago:

7) TeslaBoy (E)

Added 21 months ago:

ballypins

Added 21 months ago:

9) Nieuwerondw

1 week later
#859 1 year ago

Cleaning up the list here.

Aiming to get started on these within the next couple weeks (STh being the priority right now).

* PinDescabarian (E--complete)

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins
9) Nieuwerondw (E)

Added 21 months ago:

10) Ry4bo
11) Sjoend
12 thommo

#861 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I will have to check out the Stranger Things set, but I don't see how he can top what he did for AMH. His set made me almost buy it without owning AMH in the hopes that I find one someday (I ended up not doing it). His ACNC set was amazing too and am still sad I sold that pin. I am still patiently waiting for what he cooks up for Halloween, because I am certain it will be his best creations yet!!
Hell, I still love his original Judge Dredd sniper tower mod! It sits in a place of honor in my HEP restored JD.

I do think it would be very hard for me to surpass the AMH set, and it took a lot of circumstances lining up to be able to pursue such a significant project.

Though I always try to do something progressive with each new set (even if not profound), and there are some elements in Stranger Things that are a step forward.

Good to know the older mods such as the Sniper Tower are still being enjoyed. I'm not as happy with some of my older mods, but I'm still happy with how the Sniper Tower turned out. My skills were very low at the time, and my ability to envision what was possible was limited by that as well.

For those curious, Zach put together a great reveal for the Stranger Things set here:

Mod thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed

#863 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ok Greg... I had researched it on my own just got done reading your STh thread... Holy crap! You truly are gifted in how you come up with and design your mods, not to mention your skill in actually making and painting them. I am blown away at how you are consistently able to completely transform a game! That set takes Stranger Things from a (in my opinion) "bleh" looking game that I had zero interest in owning to something that truly looks amazing and actually interests me now... lol. There is something interesting and awesome to look at everywhere in that game now with just the addition of your mod set. Nothing else needed.
If I owned STh, or thought I might in the future, I would be another repeat customer. But I just dont see that pin in my future with the limited space I have. I will continue to wait patiently until you get your Halloween set ready.

As always, I appreciate the glowing feedback.

I really didn't know what the response would be to the Stranger Things set before the reveal, but I do feel the pressure to try to live up to the ever growing feedback I receive, and of course want to do my best to offer an enhanced experience. I'm lucky to have the level of support I've had since Elvira to bring some of the larger creations to life, and do hope to learn more skills in the future to see some other ideas to fruition (there are modders with skills I wish I had, but I learn a bit more to draw from with each new set).

Not every game will be right for a transformational set, and I'm sure I'll do some smaller things for some games again, but I do enjoy the larger projects when it fits.

Halloween will continue to be thought of leading up to whenever time allows to tackle it

#866 1 year ago
Quoted from Mank:

Not sure this Elvira list is still open, but if it is, I'd like to get a complete set with a Scared Stiff coffin.

Still a short window left. Planning to discontinue these in/by September, with a final run call ahead of that time.

Updated list here:

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins
9) Nieuwerondw (E)
10) Ry4bo (E)
11) Sjoend (S)
12) Mank '
13) Gman3 '
14) Pizzaman13
15) PinsOnly (E)

Added 21 months ago:

16) Alansavicki (SS)

#874 1 year ago

Those that haven't specified one of the three styles pictured below, please let me know so I can be sure to have what you want (helps to know when getting on the list as well).

I'll message those that haven't soon (have most parts ready to go, and will start painting this run next week).

Aiming to make 15 sets this run.

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins
9) Nieuwerondw (E)
10) Ry4bo (E)
11) Sjoend (S)
12) Mank '
13) Gman3 '
14) Pizzaman13 (E)
15) PinsOnly (E)
16) Alansavicki (SS)
17) Good-Times (SS)
18) Sixtieskid (E)
19) Pinball_Syd
20) markdw
21) Mando '
29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg

Added 21 months ago:

22) jayhawker1

#877 1 year ago

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer (SS)
4) Tarheel4985 (E)
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins (S)
9) Nieuwerondw (E)
10) Ry4bo (E)
11) Sjoend (S)
12) Mank '
13) Gman3 '
14) Pizzaman13 (E)
15) PinsOnly (E)
16) Alansavicki (SS)
17) Good-Times (SS)
18) Sixtieskid (E)
19) Pinball_Syd
20) markdw
21) Mando '
22) jayhawker1 (E)
23) K9Marshal (E)
24) ParksFan (SS)

Added 21 months ago:

25) Matt68061 (S)

Added 21 months ago:

26) raycasual

Added 21 months ago:

27) DiamondDog (x2)

#882 1 year ago

Those with "*" should ship tomorrow.

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)*
3) TheProgrammer (SS)*
4) Tarheel4985 (E)*
5) NC_Pin (E)*
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)*
8) ballypins (S)*
9) Nieuwerondw (E)*
10) Ry4bo (E)*
11) Sjoend (S)*
12) Mank '*
14) Pizzaman13 (E)*
15) PinsOnly (E)
16) Alansavicki (SS)
17) Good-Times (SS)
18) Sixtieskid (E)
19) Pinball_Syd
20) markdw
21) Mando '*
22) jayhawker1 (E)
23) K9Marshal (E)
24) ParksFan (SS)
25) Matt68061 (S)
26) raycasual (E)
27) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)

Added 20 months ago:

28) P1nhead (E)

Added 20 months ago:

29) JayLar (S)
30) mzhulk (SS)

Added 20 months ago:

31) Drunken_Idaho

Added 20 months ago:

32) J_Striker (?)

1 week later
#891 1 year ago

Cleaned/updated list.

Starting the next run this week.

1) Johnjohn66
2) Concretehardt
3) PinsOnly (E)
4) Alansavicki (SS)
5) Good-Times (SS)
6) Sixtieskid (E)
7) Pinball_Syd
8) markdw
9) jayhawker1 (E)
10) K9Marshal (E)
11) ParksFan (SS)
12) Matt68061 (S)
13) raycasual (E)
14-19) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
20) P1nhead (E)
21) JayLar (S)
22) mzhulk (SS)
23) Drunken_Idaho (E)
24) J_Striker (?)
25) Pin_Gizoms (SS)

Added 20 months ago:

12) ------
26) EightBitLife (E)
27) JackG (?)

#894 1 year ago

Those with * have been PM'd, and paid orders will ship tomorrow.

Deadline to get on the list will be Sept. 4th (I'll make a final call around Aug. 31/Sept. 1). Nobody on the list by then will miss out.

1) Johnjohn66 *
2) Concretehardt
3) PinsOnly (E) *
4) Alansavicki (SS) *
5) Good-Times (SS) *
6) Sixtieskid (E) *
7) Pinball_Syd (S) *
8) markdw (?)
9) jayhawker1 (E) *
10) K9Marshal (E) *
11) ParksFan (SS) *
12) raycasual (E) *
13-18) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
19) P1nhead (E) *
20) JayLar (S) *
21) mzhulk (SS)
22) Drunken_Idaho (E)
23) J_Striker (S)
24) Pin_Gizoms (SS)
25) EightBitLife (E)
26) JackG (E)
27) Jj557 (E)
28) WizzardRob (S)

Added 20 months ago:

29) Pinderfv (E)

Added 19 months ago:

30) EJT48 (SS)

Added 19 months ago:

31) mettle64 (S)

Added 19 months ago:

29) 》S

2 weeks later
#896 1 year ago

Final call. List closes on Sept. 4. I'll make any that get on the list before that time, but won't accept any after Sept. 4 (these will be permanently discontinued once those are finished).

I'm still aiming to make just a few extra sets at the end of some older styles on a first come basis after they are shown (not taking a list for those).

A special set will be donated to Project Pinball for their charity auction.

Updated list:

1) Concretehardt
2) markdw (?)
3-8) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
9) mzhulk (SS)
10) Drunken_Idaho (E)
11) J_Striker (S)
12) Pin_Gizoms (SS)
13) EightBitLife (E)
14) JackG (E)
15) Jj557 (E)
16) WizzardRob (S)
17) Pinderfv (S)
18) EJT48 (SS)
19) mettle64 (S)
20) Matt68061 (S-)
21) gprotein (?)
22) chewiec (S)
23) pinb1 (?)

Added 19 months ago:

24) jjgnx87 (E)

Added 19 months ago:

25) MachineGunGuy (?)
26) bestbrad (E)
27) D-Train (E)
28) Lilpro66 (?)

Added 19 months ago:

29) Ruenin (E)

Added 19 months ago:

30) jfh (SS-)
31) Floorman34 (SS)

Added 19 months ago:

32) Faust (E)

#900 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Add me to the list?

For those getting on the list, please let me know which of the three styles pictured below that you'd like for your set. Stiffton, Elvira, or Scared Stiff.

#902 1 year ago
Quoted from WizzardRob:

Who or what is "Stiffton" Deadhead?

A couple of the previous answers here :

Quoted from Medisinyl:

"Stiffton" was a bit of a throw to Scared Stiff--in that game, the Stiff in the coffin has a top hat, which I see as a "high society" accessory. The "ton" suffix is often associated with high society (old Britain) and wealthy characters (Thurston Howell for example). DeadHead is obvious I imagine

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Something to this effect:
"It's a throw to Scared Stiff, while making it a name. The "stiff in the coffin" has a top hat, indicative of "high society/fashion," which is where the "ton" suffix comes in...an old UK term, referencing high society and fashion. DeadHead helping tie it in with the games further."
While it's been a very popular choice many have liked, I didn't expect everyone to want that, which is why the customs were an option early on.

#910 1 year ago

Reposting this here as it got cut off on the last page:

"For those getting on the list, please let me know which of the three styles pictured below that you'd like for your set. Stiffton, Elvira, or Scared Stiff."

#914 1 year ago

1) Concretehardt
2) markdw (?)
3-8) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
9) mzhulk (SS)
10) Drunken_Idaho (E)
11) J_Striker (S)
12) Pin_Gizoms (SS)
13) EightBitLife (E)
14) JackG (E)
15) Jj557 (E)
16) WizzardRob (S)
17) Pinderfv (S)
18) EJT48 (SS)
19) mettle64 (S)
20) Matt68061 (S-)
21) gprotein (E)
22) chewiec (S)
23) pinb1 (?)
24) jjgnx87 (E)
25) MachineGunGuy (E)
26) bestbrad (E)
27) D-Train (E)
28) Lilpro66 (E)
29) Ruenin (E)
30) jfh (SS-)
31) Floorman34 (SS)
32) Faust (E)
33) jake35 (E)
34) Sethman (E)
35) TheCnyPinGuy (?)
36) katusoroa (?)
37) neohalo (E)
38) Pinballrocks (?)
39) jtaudio (?)

Added 19 months ago:

23) > (SS)

35) > (S)

Overflow list (in case I make a set for the list that doesn't get paid for):

1) RGman

#920 1 year ago
Quoted from DakotaMike:

Man, end of an era. I'm surprised that there are still an owners left that don't have this kit!

Sad to see this one go for sure. It's a milestone that's tied to several life events for me (both good and bad).

And yeah, I lost count a long time ago, but there's a lot of them out there .

Quoted from raycasual:

got mine a few weeks ago and I just want to say how beautiful they are. the craftsmanship is there obvs but even more importantly (imo) is the, "wtf-these-aren't-stock??" feeling I get when I look at these. they blend in like they belong and they stand out to the careful eye. and the "cheap thrill" (but tasteful) of when the tomb flips when the ball passes through is such a nice touch to give a non-electrical mod some movement.
i'm on the list for their stranger things mod and really looking forward to it! i guess i should consider myself lucky that the Medisinyl team(?) keeps doing mods of pins that I own and honestly even if I didn't own SThings, the mod is so elite it would factor into a future purchase decision.

Thank you!

And as for "team," it's still just Marissa and I for now, but aiming to get more help soon. Otherwise, I'm the only one that tackles designing the mods.

I had mentioned Marissa in the AMH thread, as I hired her in Feb. 2021, and her help has been what enabled me to design the AMH set, and take on some of these more daunting projects such as STh. I was buried under a 6 month backlog at the time and unable to create anything new to move forward (which is why some mods were discontinued a bit prematurely at the time).

She's a friend of mine that had been an art teacher, and timing worked out where she could really use a job like this, and being able to offer this to her is another reason to thank everyone for the strong support.

She's been the one painting the majority of the mods since Feb. 2021.
marissa (resized).jpgmarissa (resized).jpg

#921 1 year ago

PMs sent for the next 11 sets (*). Shipping Friday.

1) Concretehardt
2) markdw (?)
3-8) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S) *
9) mzhulk (SS) *
10) Drunken_Idaho (E) *
11) J_Striker (S) *
12) Pin_Gizmos (SS) *
13) EightBitLife (E) *
14) JackG (E)
15) Jj557 (E)
16) WizzardRob (S)
17) Pinderfv (S)
18) EJT48 (SS)
19) mettle64 (S)
20) Matt68061 (S-)
21) gprotein (E)
22) chewiec (S)
23) pinb1 (SS)
24) jjgnx87 (E)
25) MachineGunGuy (E)
26) bestbrad (E)
27) D-Train (E)
28) Lilpro66 (E)
29) Ruenin (E)
30) jfh (SS-)
31) Floorman34 (SS)
32) Faust (E)
33) jake35 (E)
34) Sethman (E)
35) TheCnyPinGuy (S)
36) katusoroa (?)
37) neohalo (E)
38) Pinballrocks (?)
39) jtaudio (?)

1) RGman
2) ECanup122

1 week later
#922 1 year ago

I'll send messages out for the next batch by tomorrow night.

To make good on my promise of making a few old customs at the end here, I've made the three pictured below.

These are on a first come basis, and available to anyone that claims them first (part of a full set).

GoodHead and EHOH may now be one of two each, and the George Romero may be one of four or so.

I'll update as sets are claimed.

NOTE: If you're already on the list and want to switch your choice to one of these instead, just let me know.

A thread post may be best for me to know for sure who claimed a set first (will also post to the master thread).

House of Horrors: **Claimed** (Mad_Dog_Coin_Op)

GoodHead: **Claimed**

20220916_191426 (resized).jpg20220916_191426 (resized).jpg

Added 19 months ago:

GoodHead: **Claimed** PBMAN

Added 19 months ago:

Romero: **Claimed** (matlynch91)

#925 1 year ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello. I’ll take a EHOH as well. If all spoken for I’ll take a Good Head. Thanks.

Only one of each was made. After it had been up for a bit, I claimed GoodHead for myself, but I'll let you take it (I thought if I kept it that I'd add red glitter to the lips and "blood" drips, then decide if I'd keep it for myself or add to the charity donation this year [I do like that one and the innuendo with the drips seemed fitting for Elvira]).

It's in my best interest to focus 100% on the overwhelming STh list as soon as possible, so these were to make good on my promise from earlier in the year (before STh, I thought perhaps I'd make more at this point, but three seemed to be a fair compromise over skipping them).

#928 1 year ago

Those with * should ship on Tuesday (PMs sent).

Parts for the final run are being prepped this week to ship by the end of the month.

Mad_Dog_Coin_Op *
PBMAN *
matLynch91 *

1) Concretehardt (S) *
2) markdw (E)
3-8) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S) * + Faust (E)

14) JackG (E) *
15) Jj557 (E) *
16) WizzardRob (S) *
17) Pinderfv (S) *
18) EJT48 (SS) *
19) mettle64 (S) *
20) ------------
21) gprotein (E) *
22) chewiec (S) *
23) pinb1 (SS) *
24) jjgnx87 (E) *
25) MachineGunGuy (E)
26) bestbrad (E)
27) D-Train (E)
28) Lilpro66 (E)
29) Ruenin (E)
30) jfh (SS-)
31) Floorman34 (SS)
32) Faust (E) *moved to the group order above*
33) jake35 (E)
34) Sethman (E)
35) TheCnyPinGuy (S)
36) katusoroa (S)
37) neohalo (E)
38) Pinballrocks (E)

1) RGman
2) ECanup122

Added 19 months ago:

Overflow: 3) MattW123456

#932 1 year ago
Quoted from MattW123456:

Same… unfortunately late to the party

I've added you to the overflow list in spot #3. Aiming to not have any overflow, but if anything is left unpaid, I'll go down the list in order to offer whatever is left.

-----------------------

Cleaned/updated list:

- DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S) * + Faust (E) (these 7 are complete).
- gprotein (E) * MIA (EDIT: Unclaimed--going toward final run)

Will send out messages for the rest by this weekend.

1) markdw (E)
2) MachineGunGuy (E)
3) bestbrad (E)
4) D-Train (E)
5) Lilpro66 (E)
6) Ruenin (E)
7) jfh (SS-)
8) Floorman34 (SS)
9) jake35 (E)
10) Sethman (E)
11) TheCnyPinGuy (S)
12) katusoroa (S)
13) neohalo (E)
14) Pinballrocks (E)

1) RGman
2) ECanup122
3) MattW123456

#935 1 year ago
Quoted from markdw:

I'm really sorry I missed out on Medisinyl's run of mods. I was late to the party I just acquired a HOH nib from local disto this past week. If anyone has any mods for sale please PM. Much appreciated.

Messages are going out for this last run within the next hour.

As you were already on the list, you did make it into the final run as we had talked about in PM last week.

#940 1 year ago

Just updating here to confirm that the final Elvira sets were all paid for and shipped out Tuesday earlier this week.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update again once I have a finished version of the charity auction set (parts are done, so it should be soon if finish experiments go well).

#943 1 year ago
Quoted from thewool:

Hi Med, please can you add me to the reserve list? Thank you.

I appreciate your interest, but as noted above, all sets were paid for and shipped, so the last set available from me will be the charity auction set (Project Pinball at Expo).

These are permanently discontinued.

Sorry again to anyone that missed out.

I did what I could to bring up the Sept. deadline over the last 7+ months or so, and had to draw the line somewhere to be able to move forward (ideally I would have cut Elvira sooner once faced with the overwhelming Stranger Things list, but I wanted to stick to my word on the Sept. date I set before the STh reveal).

Posting interest here or in the master thread may help locate a second hand set.

#945 1 year ago

Charity Auction set:

Only set to have gold hinges, gold Gonk lettering, gold Gargoyle eyes, black glitter lettering (and pinball machine), and of course the unique Lyman casket itself.

I brought back the skull and dagger under the lids (from the 40th) for this special set.
20220930_213349 (resized).jpg20220930_213349 (resized).jpg20220930_213430 (resized).jpg20220930_213430 (resized).jpg20220930_213553 (resized).jpg20220930_213553 (resized).jpg20220930_213916 (resized).jpg20220930_213916 (resized).jpg

1 week later
#957 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Will the Expo auction be available to those not at Expo?

Online bidding has been announced (may start on the 20th at 6pm, and end at 4pm on the 22nd).

A draft/test page is currently up here for the Project Pinball auction: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/pinballexpo-2022-projectpinball-silentauction/Campaign/Details

-----------------------------

Adding this photo here that I didn't put in this thread yet, which shows a bit more of the texture present in the recessed portions that further separates it from any other version (a dull, black glitter that results in a bit more of a stone texture, and higher quality look in general than the standard sets on close inspection).

And as no one has pointed it out yet, the binary on the lower lid translates to R-I-P (top to bottom).

EDIT: As I've temporarily changed the thread title, to avoid confusion for those unaware, these mods are permanently discontinued.
45b001012e4739193e870362b393b329148ac06b (resized).jpg45b001012e4739193e870362b393b329148ac06b (resized).jpg

Added 18 months ago:

EDIT 2: As Brad posted below, the actual start time for online bidding is Sunday the 16th, at noon.

2 months later
#969 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

I wonder if with another run of the pin, if it will be worth the time for more to be made. I am glad I got a set on my pin..

The Elvira mods weren't discontinued due to a lack of interest (nor were many others), and I gave the September notice over 6 months in advance to be as fair as possible.

They were in solid production for nearly three years.

Time is indeed the enemy, and something will have to change, as production lengths such as Stranger Things for each release wouldn't allow me enough time in my life to get to all of the projects I'd like to get to.

I do have one full time helper, and another part time at the moment, and that may increase where possible, though I prefer to keep it as small an operation as I can to maintain the expected quality...and my sanity

I do hope to tackle some smaller projects in the meantime (or more limited [possibly Elwin Bond when I have access to one]).

I've given many reasons around the forum as to why mods have to be discontinued to move forward, and also, many have come to rely on that stance when purchasing second hand at some of the crazy prices I've seen (often 2-4x what I charged). I have to continue to be honest on my stance on discontinued mods, both for my own conscience, and to those that have come to trust it.

Some ideas have been on the backburner since 2017, so when time allows, I'll want to do something new, rather than go backwards.

The financial side is a necessary evil to continue (I'm very lucky and grateful for the support I've had), but it's not what motivates this awkward hermit

3 months later
#993 1 year ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

What was the original price for the set?

$269 + shipping for the standard set, not counting pops that were discontinued early on (seems used sets have sold for ~$500 several times since discontinuing).

#995 1 year ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

What did pops look like and why did they get discontinued?

At the end of the top video in post #1 (Elvira's cleavage, lighting up with the pops when hit): https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods#post-5396737

They were both more of a silly novelty I wanted to see, and only 10% of buyers got them (nearly 100% got the rest of the set, which was later considered the full set, dropping options that added time to getting runs figured out). Was more efficient for streamlined work and printer use without them in the mix (significant when considering the excessive waitlist backlog).

#1003 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

So if demand is through the roof is $1000 a fair price?

His post was referring to the Limited 40th Anniversary set (1 of 40), so not something to gauge a regular set from.

#1004 1 year ago
Quoted from matt68061:

I honestly cant believe someone hasnt come up with something similar?? Maybe American could come up with something? They seem to be good at the whole 3D printed mods…

Many of the known modders are people I'd consider as friends, even if I've only met a few in person. Safe to say the ones I know wouldn't copy my work.

Several of my past mods have been copied, though thankfully most of those modders asked permission to sell those, and they've all been simple things thus far. Elvira isn't one I'd want to see blatantly taken.

I'd hope anyone that can make such a set uses that skill to make something unique.

1 month later
#1024 11 months ago
Quoted from fsumassey:

new to this thread. What’s the mod? Could you link please?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed

Quoted from fsumassey:

Also, looking to pick this machine up! Please do another run!

Been stuck on Stranger Things the last year with still a very long list to go. Burning out on it and desperately hoping to do something new soon. Going back to a set I made straight for nearly three years wouldn't help the burn out/stagnation :/ (though Elvira was far more lucrative and easier to make than the STh set).

2 months later
#1030 8 months ago
Quoted from macklane:

Hi all;
Do you think it's still possible to dream of buying a set, or is it all over?

The Elvira mods won't come back for typical production, but I'll be donating a couple more sets to Project Pinball for the Expo charity auction this year (if it's like last year, anyone should be able to bid on them online). Possible there would be other charity opportunities in the future, but I expect it would be 2+ years before the next chance (I have next year's donation planned out, and no guarantee on the year after that for Elvira sets).

#1033 8 months ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Something special planned again? Love the set you did last year!

Haven't fully decided on the casket style(s) yet. Wouldn't be as fancy as the Lyman set, but they'll at least have some added detail over standard.

1 month later
#1035 7 months ago

Should have both Charity LE sets done by Monday or so to reveal.

These will be for the Project Pinball charity auction at Expo (should be online bidding available).

Theming on this one is Vampire/Dracula, and will have a Drac head and stake/cross instead of the skull/dagger from the other LE sets.

Tombstone will be present, but will be Barry O. (instead of LFS).

Cross flap tops (cross in the style of the 1958/Lee film). Elvira text and a different cross in center.

All set pieces will be bloodied in some way.

Originally planned for the Lyman set to be the last, but between still being on STh production and the recent Elvira re-run, it seemed like making another couple sets for charity would be a good route this time around.

20230921_203258 (resized).jpg20230921_203258 (resized).jpg
#1038 7 months ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Greg, let me say that your continued support of the charity donating such great mods is appreciated!

Happy to do it, and I appreciate the charity

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Another teaser here for now as I get through the rest. 20230924_145833 (resized).jpg20230924_145833 (resized).jpg

#1039 7 months ago
Quoted from matlynch91:

Something special planned again? Love the set you did last year!

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Haven't fully decided on the casket style(s) yet. Wouldn't be as fancy as the Lyman set, but they'll at least have some added detail over standard.

Seems I spoke too soon. Plan evolved from merely producing a standard casket, but with unique lid tops...to making a set at least on par with the Lyman set IMO. 40th still the set with the most creative thought and features.

These LE sets have all wound up taking me more time to figure out than it did to conceptualize and design the whole original set But with the time gap from last doing these, it's been a fun project.

20230926_202158 (resized).jpg20230926_202158 (resized).jpg20230926_202144 (resized).jpg20230926_202144 (resized).jpg20230926_202031 (resized).jpg20230926_202031 (resized).jpg20230926_201646 (resized).jpg20230926_201646 (resized).jpg20230926_201623 (resized).jpg20230926_201623 (resized).jpg20230926_201601 (resized).jpg20230926_201601 (resized).jpg20230926_201535 (resized).jpg20230926_201535 (resized).jpg
#1042 7 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

just wow, you have great talent. well done- so this is the charity set ? is there a link for online bidding ?

Should be up during Expo in mid October

Charity auction thread is here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/project-pinball-goes-2-expo-auction-raffles-karaoke-and-more

I may update with a link here as well when it goes live.

Quoted from Oneironaut:

Can you make the head, cross and stake for older models available? Sure would be nice to jazz things up.

No.

2 weeks later
#1044 6 months ago

Unfortunately it's come to my attention that my design has been stolen, down to every detail. I thought perhaps some day someone may make something deritivive, but never though someone would so blatantly copy my work.

Never wanted to have to go back on my word of being discontinued, but feel I should defend it in some way.

Going to ask permission from the person I made these dagger lids for, but my tentative intention is to use these special lids and use the Elvira Mistess of the Dark lid (version with the eyes--this was the most requested standard casket I had made previously). Would make this a notch above what has been stolen thus far.

All sets identical. Will help me juggle the massive STh list (may hire more help).

Pricing is $369 shipped within the US (will determine international later on).

Will include the V2 version of the gargoyle, Gonk's dog house, and the grass pieces.

Please make a post here if interested (PMs have been very hectic lately).

[quality will be closer to what was seen later on in the runs vs. the older photos here]

elv2 (resized).jpgelv2 (resized).jpg

#1052 6 months ago

List closes 10/31.

Intention is for this to be the only time I will do this, hopefully enough to prevent most of what would have gone toward an entitled fraud (fortunately my latest works [AMH/STh] are significantly more difficult to copy).

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
6) RabanzZ28
7) qbass187
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
13) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
19) MikeHogue
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
48) Mudflaps
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
51) Stenachi
52) heccabus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
56) sirlonzelot
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten
67) Strummy
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain

#1056 6 months ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

A bit disappointed to hear another run honestly after just paying hundreds more for a set thinking they’d never be made again. Such is life I suppose but still stings.

Absolutely agree.

I thought it was good to have someone that would stick to his word and keep them as special as they had become.

I've been declining every request or crazy offer to make more of any of my discontinued mods for years.

Incredibly disheartening to see that was stolen from me with the imminent release of exact copies, leaving me with the choice of giving the thief the full benefit of his immorality, or attempt to reduce what he'd get (damned if I do, damned if I don't...).

#1066 6 months ago
Quoted from Gman3:

I’m in for another set…. You know the text needed

All of the sets this run will be identical.

Offering options creates a scenario where I can't print parts ahead of time, and lots of excess, flip-floppy PMs (even helps boxing speed to all be the same).

Need to be as streamlined as possible to juggle this and keep my sanity, while currently serving those that got on the Stranger Things list 7 months ago.

#1068 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just put it out there.
“Limited” brings out the worst
It’s just pinball
You sold the 40th run of limited to people that didn’t even have a 40th.
Now we know the 40th doesn’t mean shit.
Just jump on board with Stern. No big deal

I threw everything I had creatively at the 40th Anniversary set to make it as special as possible. Took me two months to figure out how to improve the set in every way and then some (easter eggs). Was far harder to design that than it was to conceive and create the original set.

Anyone can see that's not what I'm offering here.

Pretty shortsighted to not see the reason this is happening. With many hundreds of denied inquires on discontinued mods, even at ridiculous price offers, nobody can say I haven't tried to keep these from seeing new production.

#1082 6 months ago
Quoted from Darkstar_otbco:

Please add me to the list. I own a Premium. I have never purchased mods from here before. Do we contact you later for payment?

I'll PM when closer to shipping.

Quoted from DarlingLuci:

Medisinyl Can i please get on the list? For a standard version not the b/w. Thanks!

Presumption is just a standard color set. Won't be a B/W version considered unless there's enough interest to do a paint test (15+).

#1084 6 months ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

That’s pretty low. Found the guy on Facebook. Navarre is a Dade City suburb in Florida. That’s definitely the guy; you can check the local reviews he’s given. Send him a message.
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php/?id=775869581&name=xhp_nt__fb__action__open_user

Quoted from RyanStl:

What a douche that guy in Florida is.
Edit, not OP, but the thief

Perhaps I'll see him at Freeplay Florida next month. I'll bring the posse, lol (kidding).

#1087 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

And now thanks to Stern the 40th just isn’t special.
Just make whatever the demand is. Hundreds?
It’s just a pinball machine.
I took my LE mod and moved it over to the 40th after I sold the LE.
I have zero remorse I don’t have the super duper limited mod, especially now. But GL selling it

Is some other company producing these Stern games without their permission?

Your logic has failed you if you think there's a comparison to be made here.

#1103 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

How will that happen? Should have just made more to satisfy demand.
Legally, can’t do a thing about it.
Now it looks like the printing press is back on. That’s how you deal with it and appeal to the community

Drowning in Stranger Things demand, and it will be over two years (since starting it) before I can finally develop a new mod again.

Doing as much work as we possibly can.

I don't want to keep making the same mods forever.

Offering a ~2 week list window allows me to pull the rug out from the copycat sufficiently enough, while also not leaving me in limbo too long on how many I'll need to make, and what I may need to change here to tackle that and STh concurrently.

Once these are done, my stance will be the same as before.

#1108 6 months ago
Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Well the guy copying the designs just posted that the project was now cancelled. So…mission accomplished?
Most people selling pinball mods are respectful to each other. Rarely do you see something like this other than the artwork/banner thieves.

Just looked up this post.

Seems he'd still want to go through with it if I wasn't doing this run (funny his claim that they aren't a copy).

With multiple people calling him out in his posts, it didn't seem he cared.

#1113 6 months ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

It sucks that the guy totally ripped off your work, but to play devils advocate, it was bound to happen at some point. With Stern producing more and more Elviras, demand for your amazing mod, and pinheads with deep pockets, there's money to be made. If you aren't going to make more, Someone else will. At least you seem to have put a tentative halt to the knockoff mod maker. Love your work, and tenacity.

I expected someone would come around and do something similar, but make it their own. Baffling to see someone send their set to a 3D printer business to be reverse engineered.

If these were a mod making a 2D plastic into 3D or a famous theme item, etc., it would be silly to care, but I believe there was a bit more left-field, unique thought and implementation in some of what I did here, leaving me to feel more compelled to protect it than I would of some other mods I've made, and many of my mods have been copied, mostly by people that asked permission and got it.

I appreciate the positive feedback.

#1117 6 months ago
Quoted from jjgnx87:

Hi please add me to the list too.Colored version.Thank You so much.

For others, no need to mention color (it's assumed).

From the early response, I'm expecting a B/W version to not happen here, especially with the news of the copy being cancelled in light of this run. If Stern is making a B/W game, perhaps I'd make a couple for charity in the future (keeping these discontinued and special also added a lot to the good I was able to do there [the Lyman LE set last year raised $1020 for Project Pinball, and hopefully the 2 LE sets do well for them this year]) .

Quoted from Kevster219:

Add me to the list please! Original version if possible, thanks!

[unless you mean colored] They're all going to be the one style this time around (the one most requested from before, but with the special lids). I'll start working toward getting a run together soon to show what that looks like together (should be a little better on quality than those old photos with the newer machines and such).

Currently preparing myself to go back to working 7 days a week to manage both mod sets, and keeping everything the same will help make it all a bit less stressful.

If you're suggesting you don't like the dagger lids, if that's a popular opinion, I could be deterred, but I thought they were a nice touch in person when I made them (still need to ask permission from the person I made them for), and hoped adding them here would further sway someone from waiting for the copy to be sold.

#1146 6 months ago
Quoted from DugFreez:I don't personally understand when people stop making a mod that is still selling well and in demand.

Some things are worth more than money.

I'm happiest when I can tackle a new creative project, and the first six or so months of production and everything that comes with that. Eventually it can feel more like trading time for money, and the time continues to grow more valuable, as I'd prefer to have the time to do something I find more fulfilling.

#1169 6 months ago
Quoted from jeffpin64:

Please add me to the list LE version -thanks!!!

There's only one version being offered here, and it's not any of the LE models.

Not to be confused with the special sets I donated to Project Pinball for the charity auction at Expo (those are 1 of 2, hand numbered underneath the casket).

These are standard sets, possibly with the dagger tops shown (not the style from any LE [nothing under these lids, and no features from any of the LE sets]). Currently awaiting a reply from the person I made those lids for.

EDIT: The charity auction is now live here for the week. This is the only way to get the LE version recently shown: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/pinball-expo-2023-silent-auction/Campaign/Details

#1184 6 months ago
Quoted from PNW-KMD:

What's the run time? I'm interested.

Couldn't possibly guess. I'll be running these concurrently with the very time consuming Stranger Things sets (hoping to keep those going at a similar pace while adding these to the mix as we can).

No commitment to be on the list, so I'll fill you in for now (I'll update the list based on thread post order sometime later [no PMs]).

I just ask that anyone that is no longer interested lets me know to take them off the list ahead of time.

Things will become more clear as I figure out how to best move forward.

#1206 6 months ago

List order will be made by thread post order.

Please don't send PMs. I'm drowning in them (was with the STh re-run news already) and need to be able to keep working and use PMs for orders that are shipping soon.

Waking up now, and I can't know when a post was made in relation to a PM without excess time.

#1210 6 months ago

List closes 10/31.

A thread post gets you on the list. Please don't send a PM, they won't be counted (just one small thing to help me manage the recent chaos between this and STh).

Only one style of set is being offered this time, as proposed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/21#post-7810897 (they will include the V2 Gargoyle, Gonk's Dog House, and the matching grass pieces for the front flashers. They'll also be a bit better on quality and some paint details compared to these older photos shown [always improved throughout production]).

Not to be confused with my recent donation to Project Pinball. Those two sets are very special, hand numbered ("Vampire LE 1 of 2", and "Vampire LE 2 of 2" underneath the caskets), and took a lot more time to put together, with enhanced detail and quality on every piece. Can be found to bid on here this week: https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/pinball-expo-2023-silent-auction/Campaign/Details

Updated list:

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
6) RabanzZ28
7) qbass187
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
13) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
19) MikeHogue
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
48) Mudflaps
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
51) Stenachi
52) heccabus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
56) sirlonzelot
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten
67) Strummy
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
79) Rjbdmdmd
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
94) stumblor
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
103) Renegade
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
127) SpacelySpliffs
128) MrStern
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
133) Concretehardt
134) sparkyevil001

Added 6 months ago:

135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
137) wood20
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis

Added 6 months ago:

146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777

Added 6 months ago:

128.5) ongiglgas

#1212 6 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Medisinyl - I love my set and and am glad more folks get to enjoy it! To keep the copycats at bay I wouldn’t state they will never be run again. I would recommend closing the list on 10/31 as stated. However, I would just state you reserve the right to rerun at some point in the future as demand dictates. Now that could be 1-2 years or more. That will make the copycats think twice about spinning up operations because they won’t do it unless there is demand, but they know if there is demand in a year or two you are likely to spin up a run to meet that demand. Just my 2 cents. Thanks for all you do.

A difficult scenario all around, but at least a precedent has been set, both in my response, and the showing of support I'm grateful to have.

If anyone just sees dollar signs, and thinks I'm anything other than gutted it's come to this, then they don't know me very well.

In my shoes...it was a very special, rare thing in this world to have created something that was so desired, deemed collectible in a sense, and to see the value many were placing on it (lifelong collector here, and I know the magical feeling that can give an item for some). That was worth protecting for many reasons if I could.

------------------------

I feel for anyone that paid a premium for their set compared to what I'm asking here, but hopefully some are at least still content to have cut such a long waitlist under the circumstances (even for the STh sets that are still in production, I know of several that have already paid 2X second hand to skip the line).

#1218 6 months ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Medisinyl Someone stole the ACNC mods, so you should re-run those too!

On ACNC, they either asked me permission to make their own and got it (aware of those--things like that and the very similar TMNT pipe, etc. all asked permission), or a different version of a crypt for example (fair game [easy for anyone to have thought of such a thing with the game feature there]).

#1241 6 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

I'd love to order a replacement ghoul that goes over the scoop as mine was broken with a ball hit?
Neil.

I'll send you the updated one later this week. I always replace any such issues, even if not in production (initial reason for the V2 gargoyle was to make it a bit stronger with a little more clearance [added the extra details while I was at it]).

#1253 6 months ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

You weren't going to make these anymore? Your almost up to $70k in requests!

Had turned down about 200 requests for just Elvira since discontinuing last year (in addition to everything else going back to 2017). I was aware of the interest.

And as noted, I'm just now getting to those that got on the Stranger Things list 7 months ago (no shortage of work ahead before I can create something new again).

I've had 6-12+ month backlogs since early 2020 with no break. Did hire help (Marissa) in early 2021, allowing me to tackle AMH and larger projects in general.

As many know, I was working 100 hours a week in early 2020, for three months, until getting dragged off to the mental hospital.

If no other reason for trying to keep some weight off of me to move forward makes sense to some, just accept it as a mental health decision.

Have paced myself a lot better since then, and have fortunately grown a lot as a person in these last years alone, including coming to value autism for its gifts rather than lament the curses.

#1254 6 months ago
Quoted from HauntedTikiBird:

Medisinyl
Could you please add me to the list?
I just want the Gargoyle that covers the VUK due to breaking while playing it.
Came with a HoH that had them all your mods on it
Thanks

Will send one out at no charge by Sat. I expect (with the current STh run shipment).

#1258 6 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I’m guessing the answer is probably no, but in light of the fact that they’re making 500 black and white games any chance of you running some black and white sets?

I suggested I may earlier on if there was interest.

With the clarity of the reveal, I could propose a special B/W, red glitter version at $429 + shipping (perhaps a 1 of 69 at most unless there's significantly more interest early on [hand numbered either way]).

Gray stone casket/gargoyle wall. Red glitter gargoyle eyes. Would have red glitter Elvira letters (Elvira font as prior LEs), and the lips/teeth image I had used a few times before (Goodhead, but without that text [glitter lips]). Red glitter Gonk lettering (black glitter roof). Morgana Tombstone (Elvira's Aunt that died for her to inherit the house and her familiar, Gonk). Amongst other details for the lids (undecided).

If there's interest, I'll start a separate list to see if it's worth doing.

#1264 6 months ago

If it happens, I may be leaning to keep the grass portions as green. Currently thinking that bit of color pop/contrast may work out well and compliment the red. TBD.

#1267 6 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Switch me to the special edition too please.
Sorry about the circumstances that led you to create these again though. Some people have no morals or ethics.

I appreciate the sentiment and your earlier PM (amongst several I never got back to [sorry for that]).

Currently slowly getting some Elvira parts going.

As I'm at least a couple runs ahead on most STh parts, I'll be switching machines over to Elvira parts as I can, and making a batch each time I have 15 sets ready to make.

I've given Marissa a third raise for this year, and have asked her to help me work longer hours during this time.

Will be a slow start here as we build up parts, but I'm hoping to get through them at a good pace once runs start.

-----------

As it seems like there may ultimately be enough interest for a special B/W edition (aiming for 15+ blind), eventually I'll make a proof of concept to confirm interest and help fill the rest.

10/31 is still the deadline for the color set (in the short term, I'll make a note next to those that are switching from the main list), but a new deadline will be set for the B/W version once revealed (perhaps sometime in Nov.).

#1268 6 months ago

I've received a reply on the dagger tops, and have been granted permission to move forward with them.

I'll aim to start making those parts this weekend toward an example set.

ep (resized).jpgep (resized).jpg
#1274 6 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

I’m on the list for the standard but I’m very intrigued by the idea of a B/W set.
Would it be possible to be on both lists?
As I’m considering a BRK EHOH down the line and I’d hate to miss out on this run.

Quoted from RabanzZ28:

Is it ok to be on both lists? An Elvira is in my near future plans….. just not sure what edition!

No commitment to be on a list. We'll figure it out. Getting both is fine too.

#1278 6 months ago
Quoted from PIPS:

Please add me to the list. Thanks!

From here, the presumption is the standard (color) list unless otherwise stated.

#1310 6 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Is there enough demand to start the list or did i miss it ?

List has started as thread posts, I just haven't gone through everything to update with a new list (I figured upvotes show it's acknowledged). Had to get back to focusing on the current STh run (was hoping to get them out today [will have this run out Monday]). Needed to pull myself away from Pinside a bit

#1322 6 months ago

A big thank you to those that bid to help make this another successful donation to the Project Pinball charity.

Hard to overstate the extra time and thought that goes into just making a couple special sets, and this result makes it all worthwhile (nearly $2600 raised). There were a few ideas prototyped before landing on the final result. One of which was a lower lid that had a provision for a real wooden stake (leftover from my Drac casket mods) to stick out, so that it stabbed toward the heart when opened, but I decided it was too obviously mod-like at rest to implement (that version had two garlic bulbs underneath). Stakes present are merely painted 3D print, but I impressed even myself with how real they look even under close inspection (using my real wood pieces as a model).
dracch (resized).jpgdracch (resized).jpg

#1324 6 months ago
Quoted from Razzz:

Hi Greg,
Can I also have just the gargoyle. Mine broke too as it wasn't sitting above the VUK properly, and I didn't adjust the VUK in time. Am in Australia so happy to save postage by sending along with my second Stranger Things mod, if that helps. Timing isn't my friend here as just got your STh pro pack a month ago. Nevermind. Also happy to pay for postage if you want to send earlier as I am a fair bit down the list with my STh premium mod.
Thanks
Rob

No need to cover postage (always my policy to make people whole with such issues). I'll have them out to those that asked with the current Stranger Things run. Have always had some on hand for this purpose (as noted, older ones became a known weak point [rare issue compared to how many got out, but common enough to eventually revise]).

#1352 6 months ago
Quoted from Mrbill:

Thanks for making another run. I posted this general as I think anyone could answer the questions I have.
I bought an elvira LE and it had one of the mrdisinyl mods in it. I think mine is an early version. It does not have the tombstone, has an basic painted gargoyle and stiffton deadhead 1969-2019 coffin. Not sure what version of the mod it is. I am thinking of buying another one to get the new casket , tombstone cap and I think a reinforced gronk house..
I skimmed over the thread, and I see mention of a white version. I did not see any picks of the white version. are any pics posted?
I really dont think making a small run will make much sense. all its going to do is push off the craziness. What it probably will do is bring in speculators ordering one knowing it will rise in price as soon as production ends. I just want to improve my mod, so I am not doing that.
I would suggest if you want to put the florida guy out to pasture, you should farm out the production to say a maker in china. whenever you hit say 100 orders, you have them make another batch of base ones. It would end speculation on them, fill the desire for people to get them, and then you could charge a premium for the custom ones you make.

Tombstone won't be on the standard color version (Morgana tombstone will be unique to the B/W set).

Haven't made the B/W set yet (or technically this color version). Noted I hope to get an example out sometime in Nov. Still pondering the details. Will have a different deadline.

----------------

#1362 6 months ago
Quoted from allinaline:

Please add me to the B/W list for a complete set. Thanks!
Also looking for just the Gronk house from the original version if possible.
Jeremy (allinaline)

Not selling separate pieces.

Full sets only.

Options add a later of chaos and PM flip flopping that would further hinder trying to juggle all of this with STh (also easier when boxing day comes and not having to double check everything to give Marissa a detailed list of who gets what).

#1372 5 months ago

I'll update everything here once the holiday is over (Halloween always the biggest holiday of the year for my family ).

As always, I appreciate all of the interest.

And again, the B/W list will have a later deadline so that the set can be seen before a cut.

Wanted to get the standard color set shown before Halloween, but figure it will be at least what was stated or better.

#1388 5 months ago
Quoted from Diores:

Hello, I would like to order an Elvira mod
For a 40th editie

All color models are the same (will fit any model).

Hand numbered LE 40th sets I made in early 2022 are not available here (the model distinction here and elsewhere leads to confused PMs asking).

No need to specify unless it's for the B/W set.

#1390 5 months ago
Quoted from uglymark:

I AM INTERESTED IN COMPLETE SET FOR MY EHOH , I HAVE THE CASKET AND THE GARGOYLE (BROKEN) NEED A SPARE, NEED THE GRASS SECTIONS AND GONKS HOUSE TO COMPLETE THE LOOK , I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A LONG TIME, THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

I'll need to make a new run (currently no gargoyle parts ready, so it will be a bit of a wait). Shipped everything I had on hand with several of these not being brought up until now (had always kept some on hand).

Gargoyle will be replaced at no cost (will PM for your address soon if not sent to me already). All of my mods are guaranteed for the life of me making mods (discontinued or not).

Otherwise, only offering full sets here. If any exceptions were made it would be after all full sets are satisfied.

#1404 5 months ago

[will adjust the lists as needed, just let me know...figure there will be some back and forth as B/W details emerge, etc., and may be confused myself with the B/W overlap, switching, or on both]

A thread post gets you on the list. Please don't send a PM, they won't be counted (just one small thing to help me manage the recent chaos between this and STh [and keeps PMs for imminently shipping work or other urgent PMs from getting buried/lost]).

For the standard color set (***$369 shipped within the US [International available]***), only one style is being offered this time, as proposed here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/21#post-7810897 (they will include the V2 Gargoyle, Gonk's Dog House, and the matching grass pieces for the front flashers. They'll also be a bit better on quality and some paint details compared to these older photos shown [always improved throughout production]).

I'll start an overflow list for color (main list now closed), but I may choose to finish it out once I get there, but use the overflow period to take the liberty to devote the majority of my time to working on new mod development and work on sets when prototypes are printing, etc. (though some chance I'll get to this point before I get to that point on STh, so it may continue as before). Once all concurrent runs are complete, the aim is to go back to removing all files from machines, and using limited home space for whatever the next projects are, leaving these in the past if possible.

Currently working toward getting another friend trained and set up to do some remote prep work and assembly here (all finer details for this and STh will still be tackled by Marissa and I on site).

----------

B/W sparkle set. Deadline TBD, after the set is designed and presented (hopefully sometime this month--if I don't like a result, it will be re-worked until I do). ***B/W pricing is $429 + shipping***. Complete details TBD, but it will have a black glitter Gonk roof as seen on other LE sets I've made (painted first, then glittered, and painted again to restore all shingle lines), red glitter Gonk lettering, and red glitter gargoyle eyes (multi-step process), red glitter casket (achieved differently in reverse order for recessed details. multi-step, + sanding and painting black any excess mess left from the process before prepping for the main hand painting). (Aunt) Morgana Tombstone (will experiment with details). Have an idea in mind for the gargoyle area to break up the monotony of the wall and gargoyle both being B/W, so essentially there may be a V3 gargoyle that's unique to this set (will know once I get into CAD and testing).

Any potential limited/numbered nature of the B/W set to be determined after being shown (a version that won't be made again once complete, but under the recent circumstances, I'll want to essentially satisfy whatever demand is presented early on [hand numbering may not happen as previously considered, but TBD]).

No commitment to be on any list (just please let me know ahead of messaging if you want to be removed from the list).

Updated list:

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
6) RabanzZ28 (both [either/or])
7) qbass187 (both)
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35 (both)
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
13) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (both)
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
19) MikeHogue [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87 (both)
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
48) Mudflaps
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
51) Stenachi [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
52) heccabus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
56) sirlonzelot [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten (both)
67) Strummy (both)
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
79) Rjbdmdmd
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins (both)
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
94) stumblor [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
103) Renegade
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
127) SpacelySpliffs [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
128) MrStern
128.5) ongiglgas
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
133) Concretehardt (both)
134) sparkyevil001
135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
137) wood20 [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis
146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777
149) Konajack [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
150) fossmin [removed (will reflect in next update) -- switched to B/W]
151) goamie
152) Lazlo
153) Master_of_Trolls
154) PIPS
155) EStroh
156) PinMonk
157) ggg71
158) judgejohn (both)
159) Collin
160) Pinzzz (both [either/or])
161) Enrico_D
162) tomawax360
163) wtuttle
164) ffsRusMan
165) RobertWinter (both)
166) rpomahac
167) sroelens
168) IronMan8Bit
169) Cem89
170) Lemmi
171) Big_Armin (both)
172) Joe_Cool
173) Jmxdc
174) Shredso
175) Micks1970
176) PBMAN
177) EricM79
178) Abbott
179) cale
180) ScubaScott
181) Franke1965
182) JoePin
183) BFaster
184) MrBill
185) uglymark
186) ECanup122
187) SantaEatsCheese
188) Diores
189) TomG_
190) Flori
191) Knucklehead
192) icyjones
193) Marcass
194) Wariodolby
195) Pinballers
196) radfordian3505

---------------------------------------------------

B/W Sparkle list:

1) mummite
2) concretehardt (both)
3) SpacelySpliffs
4) sirlonzelot
5) Dkjimbo
6) Konajack
7) Strummy (both)
8) qbass187 (both)
9) coasterguy
10) RabanzZ28 (both [either/or])
11) Sluggo39
12) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (both)
13) jjgnx87 (both)
14) Beau2105
15) Pinball_North
16) fossmin
17) judgejohn (both)
18) RebelGuitars
19) Jrotten (both)
20) cleanandlevel
21) Chetrico
22) jake35 (both)
23) Tekno
24) Vitty
25) jkdblaze
26) Pinzzz (both [either/or])
27) Capn12
28) gprotein
29) ulmpharmd
30) gothgloom
31) Butch2099 (both)
32) sizzler747
33) jbigdoggf
34) garygnu1
35) drttd
36) Mando
37) Oiler2112
38) MikeHogue
39) RobertWinter (both)
40) Chromdomeslugger
41) freegane450
42) Tarheel4985
43) Shadowless
44) Big_Armin (both)
45) K9Marshal
46) OceanArcade
47) superford
48) wood20
49) PinBackpacker
50) Tuna_Delight
51) ASAC_Schrader
52) Shubbydoo
53) stumblor
54) allinaline
55) sroelens (both)
56) DCfoodfreak
57) Red_Devils
58) jfh
59) Kvothe
60) Alpha1
61) HatTrick
62) djsoup
63) Minibull
64) DrDoom
65) Stegilles
66) Pbpins (both)
67) JumpinJack
68) Nicoli125
69) Leechman
70) VisitorQ
71) 1956PINHEAD
72) TonyVrd
73) Pinball_Syd
74) Ceemunkey
75) Asylum
76) Newtothis
77) superdrummer20
78) Stenachi
79) Sjoend
80) JohnJ1366

Added 172 days ago:

81) wcbu64

Added 172 days ago:

Overflow list (standard color):
197) overalls

#1413 5 months ago
Quoted from Jrotten:

Please add to the list.

You're already on both lists. Can let me know if you only want to be on one.

#1416 5 months ago
Quoted from ECPinball:

Medisinyl When you're ready for payment and shipping, will you PM the pinsiders on the list directly or should we monitor this thread for a link to your store? Just want to make sure I don't miss anything

I'll message when the time comes. Can check my Stranger Things thread to see how it's done.

No payment taken until close to shipping. List will be updated to reflect progress once I start bringing these into the mix.

#1419 5 months ago
Quoted from Suby:

Medisinyl Hello, still possible to be on the list for a premium model ?

Will be for the overflow list. Details in the latest list update.

#1421 5 months ago
Quoted from garyinmotion:

This being my first table, would love to get on this list for your awesome mod!
Thank you for your consideration!
garyinmotion

Again, presumption will be for the color set unless the B/W list is specified.

Perhaps best to specify regardless to be clear at this point.

#1428 5 months ago
Quoted from stumblor:

rob3 and I have made the insane decision to start a biweekly podcast, focusing (almost) inclusively on the pinball mod scene. We talked a bit about this set, and how awesome it was. Like you didn't already know! Really glad you're doing them again Greg.

Awesome!

Will put it on soon (likely during work today ).

#1439 5 months ago

Aiming to start CAD on the new pieces sometime this week as I take a moment between STh runs here.

Thus far 15 of the color Gonk houses have been painted up toward the first standard run. I'll need at least one more machine (thinking two) to be able to manage having parts for these Elvira sets on top of STh to get up to speed (additional help is on board pending the details on my end [perhaps can get to training in a couple weeks]).

Will get gargoyles made as soon as we can to satisfy the replacement requests and current run.

More details in the previous list update post.

Updated list (standard color [$369 shipped within the US -- International available]):

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
7) qbass187 (both)
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35 (both)
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87 (both)
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
52) heccabus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten (both)
67) Strummy (both)
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
79) Rjbdmdmd
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins (both)
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
103) Renegade
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
128) MrStern
128.5) ongiglgas
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
134) sparkyevil001
135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis
146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777
151) goamie
152) Lazlo
153) Master_of_Trolls
154) PIPS
155) EStroh
156) PinMonk
157) ggg71
158) judgejohn (both)
159) Collin
161) Enrico_D
162) tomawax360
163) wtuttle
164) ffsRusMan
165) RobertWinter (both)
166) rpomahac
167) sroelens
168) IronMan8Bit
169) Cem89
170) Lemmi
171) Big_Armin (both)
172) Joe_Cool
173) Jmxdc
174) Shredso
175) Micks1970
176) PBMAN
177) EricM79
178) Abbott
179) cale
180) ScubaScott
181) Franke1965
182) JoePin
183) BFaster
184) MrBill
185) uglymark
186) ECanup122
187) SantaEatsCheese
188) Diores
189) TomG_
190) Flori
191) Knucklehead
192) icyjones
193) Marcass
194) Wariodolby
195) Pinballers
196) radfordian3505

Overflow List (will aim to ultimately finish these out, but may become a period for new development and taking more time for myself, getting to them as we can):

197) overalls
198) Suby
199) foobeer
200) JeyC

B/W Sparkle list ($429 + shipping):

1) mummite
2) concretehardt (both)
3) SpacelySpliffs
4) sirlonzelot
5) Dkjimbo
6) Konajack
7) Strummy (both)
8) qbass187 (both)
9) coasterguy
11) Sluggo39
13) jjgnx87 (both)
14) Beau2105
15) Pinball_North
16) fossmin
17) judgejohn (both)
18) RebelGuitars
19) Jrotten (both)
20) cleanandlevel
21) Chetrico
22) jake35 (both)
23) Tekno
24) Vitty
25) jkdblaze
27) Capn12
28) gprotein
29) ulmpharmd
30) gothgloom
31) Butch2099 (both)
32) sizzler747
33) jbigdoggf
34) garygnu1
35) drttd
36) Mando
37) Oiler2112
38) MikeHogue
39) RobertWinter (both)
40) Chromdomeslugger
41) freegane450
42) Tarheel4985
43) Shadowless
44) Big_Armin (both)
45) K9Marshal
46) OceanArcade
47) superford
48) wood20
49) PinBackpacker
50) Tuna_Delight
51) ASAC_Schrader
52) Shubbydoo
53) stumblor
54) allinaline
55) sroelens (both)
56) DCfoodfreak
57) Red_Devils
58) jfh
59) Kvothe
60) Alpha1
61) HatTrick
62) djsoup
63) Minibull
64) DrDoom
65) Stegilles
66) Pbpins (both)
67) JumpinJack
68) Nicoli125
69) Leechman
70) VisitorQ
71) 1956PINHEAD
72) TonyVrd
73) Pinball_Syd
74) Ceemunkey
75) Asylum
76) Newtothis
77) superdrummer20
78) Stenachi
79) Sjoend
80) JohnJ1366
81) wcbu64
82) pinb1
83) garyinmotion
84) Ghiandalf
85) Rarehero
86) Otto110
87) joefox22
88) etc2010
89) Mudflaps
90) rodcom
91) tk375
92) Charliew65
93) NoMonkey
94) jastreitz

Added 161 days ago:

95) wesh
96) foobeer

#1448 5 months ago
Quoted from Ceemunkey:

Unfortunately I didn't manage to secure my Elvira BRK - I'll have to be removed from the list sorry.

Nothing to be sorry about for my end, though I appreciate the sentiment, and letting me know in advance.

I'm sorry though to hear you may have missed out on securing one.

------

Otherwise, hopefully I'll have some new informarion later this week after some paint test experiments etc. for the B/W set. Perhaps some unmentioned details to show soon.

#1455 5 months ago
Quoted from Nicoli125:

Any sneak peaks?! I find myself checking this form daily for updates

Some ideas are new as of a couple days ago (B/W set), having evolved a bit after seeing unboxing pics posted and envisioning it further (will shop for new paint on Friday [testing something a bit left-field for under the lids--wasn't sure if I'd try something under the lids or not until now---hard to catch a glimpse with how fast they move, but it does add some soul/art to the set]). Testing different hinge color as well, as silver doesn't contrast with the B/W gray stone (perhaps gold to maintain a metallic color--TBD). Also experimenting with some hybrid coloring for the grass, rethought after seeing the playfield without the inserts lit.

Aiming to have a full set painted to show sometime during next week.

Purchased a new printer, estimated to be delivered on Friday, that will be dedicated to Elvira (if it works out, the aim is to get another and place two with my buddy that will start helping in Dec.--plan is to give him a rundown on how to use it on Friday if it arrives). Only one of my six operating machines has been dedicated to Elvira thus far (one broken with parts on hand, and 4 still on STh for now [aiming to be a 4/4 split once final designs are settled and new machines running]).

Shipped a replacement STh back wall assembly today for one that was damaged in shipping from the last run (became an unplanned priority this week amongst other prep for Marissa).

#1458 5 months ago
Quoted from Nicoli125:

That's wicked! I didint know it took that manny printers to keep up with demand, that's crazy! Thanks for the update always appreciated. I loved seeing the Dracula under the lid in the pictures. I hope it ends up working out for the final run. The grass would be a tough one to decide on. Looking at the BRK machine, if you wanted to stick with the original theme colors of the ramp stickers; do you think red grass, with white accents would look good? Thanks again and Happy Turkey Day!

Each run of 7 STh sets takes ~280 hours of print time (and each set takes about 15 hours of hands on labor). Fortunately Elvira isn't quite as demanding, but certainly requires some changes/planning and additional help to manage on top of STh (as has been coming together). Had been running up to 8 machines in mid 2022, but retired my 3 earliest machines (gave one to some college guys that were interested--left part of my first machine at the road last year, and they knocked on the door to ask what was needed to get it working, so I went in and gave them one of the full machines, mentioning pinball, and they joined us at our local meetup that week ) .

Settings also make a big difference on time with 3D printing (significantly more time for higher quality).

Won't be any Dracula in this set (those two Charity LE sets were unique, and not to be confused with either set being offered here [and the color set will be standard tier with the dagger topped lids as stated]).

#1459 5 months ago

More details available in previous posts.

Updated list (standard color [$369 shipped within the US -- International available]):

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
7) qbass187 (both)
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35 (both)
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87 (both)
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
52) heccabus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten (both)
67) Strummy (both)
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
79) Rjbdmdmd
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins (both)
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
103) Renegade
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
128) MrStern
128.5) ongiglgas
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
134) sparkyevil001
135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis
146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777
151) goamie
152) Lazlo
153) Master_of_Trolls
154) PIPS
155) EStroh
156) PinMonk
157) ggg71
158) judgejohn (both)
159) Collin
159.5) Tekno (both?)
161) Enrico_D
162) tomawax360
163) wtuttle
164) ffsRusMan
165) RobertWinter (both)
166) rpomahac
167) sroelens
168) IronMan8Bit
169) Cem89
170) Lemmi
171) Big_Armin (both)
172) Joe_Cool
173) Jmxdc
174) Shredso
175) Micks1970
177) EricM79
178) Abbott
179) cale
180) ScubaScott
181) Franke1965
182) JoePin
183) BFaster
184) MrBill
185) uglymark
186) ECanup122
187) SantaEatsCheese
188) Diores
189) TomG_
190) Flori
191) Knucklehead
192) icyjones
193) Marcass
194) Wariodolby
195) Pinballers
196) radfordian3505

Overflow List (will aim to ultimately finish these out, but may become a period for new development and taking more time for myself, getting to them as we can):

197) overalls
198) Suby
199) foobeer
200) JeyC
201) EightBitLife
202) malignx

1) mummite
2) concretehardt (both)
3) SpacelySpliffs
4) sirlonzelot
5) Dkjimbo
6) Konajack
7) Strummy (both)
8) qbass187 (both)
9) coasterguy
11) Sluggo39
13) jjgnx87 (both)
14) Beau2105
15) Pinball_North
16) fossmin
17) judgejohn (both)
18) RebelGuitars
19) Jrotten (both)
20) cleanandlevel
21) Chetrico
22) jake35 (both)
23) Tekno
24) Vitty
25) jkdblaze
27) Capn12
28) gprotein
29) ulmpharmd
30) gothgloom
31) Butch2099 (both)
32) sizzler747
33) jbigdoggf
34) garygnu1
35) drttd
36) Mando
37) Oiler2112
38) MikeHogue
39) RobertWinter (both)
40) Chromdomeslugger
41) freegane450
42) Tarheel4985
43) Shadowless
44) Big_Armin (both)
45) K9Marshal
46) OceanArcade
47) superford
48) wood20
49) PinBackpacker
50) Tuna_Delight
51) ASAC_Schrader
52) Shubbydoo
53) stumblor
54) allinaline
55) sroelens (both)
56) DCfoodfreak
57) Red_Devils
58) jfh
59) Kvothe
60) Alpha1
61) HatTrick
62) djsoup
63) Minibull
64) DrDoom
65) Stegilles
66) Pbpins (both)
67) JumpinJack
68) Nicoli125
69) Leechman
70) VisitorQ
71) 1956PINHEAD
72) TonyVrd
73) Pinball_Syd
75) Asylum
76) Newtothis
77) superdrummer20
78) Stenachi
79) Sjoend
80) JohnJ1366
81) wcbu64
82) pinb1
83) garyinmotion
84) Ghiandalf
85) Rarehero
86) Otto110
87) joefox22
88) etc2010
89) Mudflaps
90) rodcom
91) tk375
92) Charliew65
93) NoMonkey
94) jastreitz
95) wesh
96) foobeer
97) Tekno (both?)
98) HellCat
99) zandman
100) PBMAN
101) PinDon
102) Gman3
103) mrf_pa
104) 94huskers1
105) Chris3888

#1465 5 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Greg, just curious once you get rolling on these about how many per week do you think you will be able to make?

We'll be making them in runs of 15 sets as often as we can amongst STh.

#1478 4 months ago

Needed to take much of the time since the last STh run as a break before getting back to the grindstone here. Will be back in full swing on Monday.

Will have something to show any day now. Should have final versions printing today.

***A thread post gets you on the list. Please don't send a PM, they won't be counted (just one small thing to help me manage the recent chaos between this and STh [and keeps PMs for imminently shipping work or other urgent PMs from getting buried/lost])***

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
7) qbass187 (both)
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35 (both)
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87 (both)
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
52) heccabus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten (both)
67) Strummy (both)
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins (both)
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
103) Renegade
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
128) MrStern
128.5) ongiglgas
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
134) sparkyevil001
135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch91 (both)
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis
146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777
151) goamie
152) Lazlo
153) Master_of_Trolls
154) PIPS
155) EStroh
156) PinMonk
157) ggg71
158) judgejohn (both)
159) Collin
159.5) Tekno (both?)
161) Enrico_D
162) tomawax360
163) wtuttle
164) ffsRusMan
165) RobertWinter (both)
166) rpomahac
167) sroelens
168) IronMan8Bit
169) Cem89
170) Lemmi
171) Big_Armin (both)
172) Joe_Cool
173) Jmxdc
174) Shredso
175) Micks1970
177) EricM79
178) Abbott
179) cale
180) ScubaScott
181) Franke1965
182) JoePin
183) BFaster
184) MrBill
185) uglymark
186) ECanup122
187) SantaEatsCheese
188) Diores
189) TomG_
190) Flori
191) Knucklehead
192) icyjones
193) Marcass
194) Wariodolby
195) Pinballers
196) radfordian3505

197) overalls
198) Suby
199) foobeer
200) JeyC
201) EightBitLife
202) malignx
203) P4plenty
204) pvogel3634 (both)
205 WannabeWizard (both)
206) Patrice
207) Testabriel
208) hubifourty
209) Chopplebrains
210) Christopher1984

1) mummite
2) concretehardt (both)
3) SpacelySpliffs
4) sirlonzelot
5) Dkjimbo
6) Konajack
7) Strummy (both)
8) qbass187 (both)
9) coasterguy
11) Sluggo39
13) jjgnx87 (both)
14) Beau2105
15) Pinball_North
16) fossmin
17) judgejohn (both)
18) RebelGuitars
19) Jrotten (both)
20) cleanandlevel
21) Chetrico
22) jake35 (both)
23) Tekno
24) Vitty
25) jkdblaze
27) Capn12
28) gprotein
29) ulmpharmd
30) gothgloom
31) Butch2099 (both)
32) sizzler747
33) jbigdoggf
34) garygnu1
35) drttd
36) Mando
37) Oiler2112
38) MikeHogue
39) RobertWinter (both)
40) Chromdomeslugger
41) freegane450
42) Tarheel4985
43) Shadowless
44) Big_Armin (both)
45) K9Marshal
46) OceanArcade
47) superford
48) wood20
49) PinBackpacker
50) Tuna_Delight
51) ASAC_Schrader
52) Shubbydoo
53) stumblor
54) allinaline
55) sroelens (both)
56) DCfoodfreak
57) Red_Devils
58) jfh
59) Kvothe
60) Alpha1
61) HatTrick
62) djsoup
63) Minibull
64) DrDoom
65) Stegilles
66) Pbpins (both)
67) JumpinJack
68) Nicoli125
69) Leechman
70) VisitorQ
71) 1956PINHEAD
72) TonyVrd
73) Pinball_Syd
75) Asylum
76) Newtothis
77) superdrummer20
78) Stenachi
79) Sjoend
80) JohnJ1366
81) wcbu64
82) pinb1
83) garyinmotion
84) Ghiandalf
85) Rarehero
86) Otto110
87) joefox22
88) etc2010
89) Mudflaps
90) rodcom
91) tk375
92) Charliew65
93) NoMonkey
94) jastreitz
95) wesh
96) foobeer
97) Tekno (both?)
98) HellCat
99) zandman
100) PBMAN
101) PinDon
102) Gman3
103) mrf_pa
104) 94huskers1
105) Chris3888
106) sretooh
107) Aquapin
108) WannabeWizard (both)
109) matlynch91 (both)
110) rapidraw
111) rjbdmdmd
112) pvogel3634 (both)
113) bebelle1407

Added 145 days ago:

52) heccubus* (spelling error)

#1479 4 months ago
Quoted from Testabriel:

Hello, please put me on the list, standard unpainted version if possible.

Unpainted sets aren't offered.

#1482 4 months ago

Got the first 15 B/W Gonk's mostly done today (still planning to get the black glitter roof parts done tonight once cured for that stage).

Though I just re-did all of the red glitter Gonk lettering. Glitter paint we had paper tested previously didn't get the desired result (seemed promising, but proved to not be good enough), so they'll have to be done more tediously than hoped for the proper effect (looking good now--fine red glitter on top of a red paint base that will get cleared in).

Would like to have a pic or video clip up tonight if possible of those.

Other parts smoothed and curing for testing tomorrow (already have a CAD update for the final version though).

EDIT: Currently searching Gainesville for more fine matte black glitter (ran out a few pieces in last night).

#1484 4 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

EDIT: Currently searching Gainesville for more fine matte black glitter (ran out a few pieces in last night).

As before, the extra fine black glitter can only be purchased as part of a larger kit... (at least locally)

Once Stern finally makes My Little Pony, I'll be set

EDIT: Black glitter portion done. Will do the final shingle paint once dry and get a video up later today.

Currently painting the first test of the under lid items.
20231201_123119 (resized).jpg20231201_123119 (resized).jpg
Pinside_forum_1722732_378510 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_1722732_378510 (resized).jpg

#1486 4 months ago

Early peek at the under lid experiment (B/W set only). These were just test pieces. Reworking them this weekend for the final version (enhance detail definition).

In a campy fashion, brings the Space/tentacle and Santa elements in from the game and I went with the Foo Fighters (Overlord) ray gun instead of the one from Elvira (pinception). Gun color matches the casket hinges.

Bit of a diversion from the rest of the B/W set coloring, but should be a nice contrast for the fraction of a second they'll pop up.

Red on the hat glitters as well, but not the stronger red glittering present on the rest of the outside parts of the set.

Putting a Gonk video together now to show those.

There's an unmentioned rose theming element to the set as well that was previously unmentioned and will be shown in a later update.
Pinside_forum_7896488_0 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7896488_0 (resized).jpg

#1488 4 months ago

Couple photos for now of color and B/W Gonk houses. Atttempts at capturing video of glitter as it looks in person has been defeating me (will try again soon).

Glitter is glazed in, so it doesn't flake off, and doesn't look like an elementary school art project. Subdues the glitz a bit, but puts it at a decent happy medium.

Black/Gray/White grass proved to be best amongst paint experiments, and rose/blood elements break up monotony elsewhere not shown yet.

Roof does sparkle with the glitter for the B/W (same as the 40th set, so this older 40th clip gives some idea

).

20231201_202159 (resized).jpg20231201_202159 (resized).jpgreceived_934450618274271 (resized).jpegreceived_934450618274271 (resized).jpeg

#1496 4 months ago

Next update will show the full set painted up (any day now).

Newest machine tested well and all settings dialed in to match the output of my existing machines (if not better). Should have my buddy set up with the machine at his place by tomorrow and show him how to prep the parts he'll be working on.

Will aim to crank these out in the short term as most Stranger Things parts are several sets ahead, so I'll put most of my machines on these early on to get the first color and B/W sets out ASAP (hopefully before Christmas for both those first runs of 15).

#1499 4 months ago

I see Stern is still using a different screw here [*circled in the photo*] than original (was originally countersunk, and the plastic underneath should still be countersunk).

If anyone with a BRK game could remove that screw to let me know if it still has provision for a countersunk screw underneath, it would be appreciated (I include the original style screw for each set). Just a peace of mind detail with the Stern production gap.

----------------------

Currently painting the last parts of what I expect should be the final iteration of this set (pics in vampire hours tonight I presume, once cured and assembled).

screwE (resized).jpgscrewE (resized).jpg

#1501 4 months ago
Quoted from freegame450:

The ramp still has a counter sink provision in that location.
[quoted image]

Thank you!

Will assemble the casket after breakfast and get a video up here soon.

#1502 4 months ago

Couple photos here for now.

20231208_115818 (resized).jpg20231208_115818 (resized).jpg20231208_120049 (resized).jpg20231208_120049 (resized).jpg

20231208_120352 (resized).jpg20231208_120352 (resized).jpg
#1506 4 months ago

I appreciate the positive feedback. Glad you like it thus far.

Marissa just got here. Hopefully we can capture some of the sparkle in a video.

Gonk letters, casket lips, and gargoyle eyes are hand applied glitter. Roses and grass/tombstone blood is painted glitter on top of red paint.

Grass blood splatter direction as if coming from the flipper area playfield art.

#1515 4 months ago
Quoted from wesh:

Can you put me on the list for the blood red kiss!

You're already on it at #95.

#1517 4 months ago
Quoted from freddy:

Are these printed or are they from a mold?

11 printed parts, sanded and hand assembled.

Gargoyle and all casket parts are sprayed 3-4 times with triple thick glaze after sanding to further smooth them, and re-sanded afterward, hand painted, and clear coated. Where print lines are present, the texture is intended/desirable IMO.

It's the best medium for this set (only molded set I've made thus far are the IJ PoA rails [hand sculpted out of clay and resin cast], when that was the best option).

#1525 4 months ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

My name is deleted from the list. Why? My post is 1424 where I asked to add my name in the list for blood Red kiss

You're still on the list at #84.

#1526 4 months ago
Quoted from Oneironaut:

Post 1454. Please check to see if I'm on both lists, please n thank you.

Your B/W request came after the latest list update and will reflect in the next update. You're still on the color list.

Quoted from Oneironaut:

Damn! Thats outstanding! Having so many b/w movies in the pin I think the red sparkle will kill it in a premium also. SO glad I'm on the list for both.

Color set should best suit the color games IMO--casket matched to the purple crypt, etc. (it's possible I'll make ~2 LE colored BRK sets for the charity auction, but not something I'd offer for production--aim to keep the LE types of sets special).

#1527 4 months ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Early peek at the under lid experiment (B/W set only). These were just test pieces. Reworking them this weekend for the final version (enhance detail definition).
In a campy fashion, brings the Space/tentacle and Santa elements in from the game and I went with the Foo Fighters (Overlord) ray gun instead of the one from Elvira (pinception). Gun color matches the casket hinges.
Bit of a diversion from the rest of the B/W set coloring, but should be a nice contrast for the fraction of a second they'll pop up.
Red on the hat glitters as well, but not the stronger red glittering present on the rest of the outside parts of the set.
Putting a Gonk video together now to show those.
There's an unmentioned rose theming element to the set as well that was previously unmentioned and will be shown in a later update.
[quoted image]

For anyone that may be curious about the change in detail from this earlier post and the most recent piece, this was a pre-assembly side-by-side pic I took next to that proto (paint choices may further evolve, though I was going for more contrast, and the gun color to match the hinges vs. the more Foo album cover appearance on the proto).

Unfortunate you'll never be able to see the detail of these in game with the fast lid movement, but hopefully the presence of the "Alien Santa"" brings some soul/feeling to the set regardless (perhaps one day someone will think of a way to mod the mod to have them stay up a bit longer...these under lid pieces present on LE sets since the 40th set have always been more of a collectible/art element rather than something that can be practically appreciated in-game, and I wasn't initially planning to have any here, but I liked the idea of it, despite the significant time they'll add overall).
20231208_114342 (resized).jpg20231208_114342 (resized).jpg20231208_114438 (resized).jpg20231208_114438 (resized).jpg

#1530 4 months ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Now I'm confused. Are there 3 versions? Color, B/W sparkle, and BRK?

No, B/W and BRK are referencing the same set...before Stern fully revealed the game and only had a B/W teaser pic up, others were calling it B/W or B/W sparkle or similar, and I did the same.

No difference.

Quoted from judgejohn:

Wow. I am the list for one of the “original” sets and one of the black/white. Can you please drop me from the black/white and put me on the BRK edition version? Thanks - still want two but this newly-revealed version will look soooo good on the BRK

As above...B/W and BRK are referencing the exact same set.

#1531 4 months ago

With several inquiries into the cleavage pop bumpers since the initial resurrection here, is that something many would like to see as an add-on option at payment time? (more of a silly novelty, and weren't particularly popular the first time around, but it seems at least some would like to see them happen).

If so, I'd order some filiament to test with, and would slightly alter the old file (little larger nipple than before, and a slightly wider dress, if not some other minor shaping changes).

EDIT:::If it happens, I'm thinking $49 as optional add-on pricing to the main set (if desired without a set, $56 + shipping). Both black and red would get glitter "fabric" (matte black glitter for black).

Each would be sanded and glazed to smooth, leaving the flesh tone even and transparent for bumper illumination, and the dress will be paint masked against light bleed, adhesive/glitter on top, then sealed with semi-gloss clear (or whatever experimenting proves to be best).

#1535 4 months ago

Ordered flesh filament for testing.

As edited above, the black version would instead be matte black glitter I'll experiment with and report back on. Perhaps some reworking can make the silly idea work a bit better this time around...shall see...

Quoted from qbass187:

I’d be interested in seeing what they would look like. But, like others have said,
Only if you feel comfortable adding to your already heavy workload.

Indeed. 2nd recent additional machine to help with the backlog arrives tomorrow (may order a 3rd if necessary), and additional help (beyond Marissa) should start soon (part-time, Tues./Thurs./Sat. it's sounding like early on...shall see how that goes).

...lots of little changes in the works, and each completed milestone lets me see the next steps clearer. Figuring it out...

-------------*additional rambling below*-------------

So, 8 machines should be running by Tuesday night for the part production side of things.

For those curious, that includes (1) Anycubic Kobra Max, (4) CR-10 V2 [upgraded beds], (1) CR-10 V3 [upgraded bed], (2) Ender 3 V3 SE < the new ones.

"Ender" not large enough to make 4 of the Stranger Things parts, but this first one here is proving to be a great printer (and less than half the cost of my last couple printers). The Kobra Max doesn't play nice with the Creality machines for precision fitment parts, but the giant bed is useful for lots of shallow parts, and would allow for some crazier part sizes if the need arises on a future project.

Retired machines: Monoprice Select V2 (my first in 2016). (2) CR-10 (junk by today's standards--CR-10 V2 was a massive leap in quality all around).

#1537 4 months ago
Quoted from jjgnx87:

Hi please put me in for both for the cleavage pop bumpers.Thanks.

No need to commit at this stage (as below, if produced, I'll create a separate list for anyone that wants a set that isn't already on the list for the full set, and no need to mention ahead if already on the main list).

Just put out the feeler to see if it was worth exploring. Figured a few replies so quickly on top of the existing PMs was enough to order material and make a set of each to see what the community thinks about them with a bit of a re-work (and the additional thought to upgrade the original fabric portion with black glitter/texture after my initial post also helped sway myself to see what it would look like with some other minor changes--I never completely liked the originals, which was a large part of my hesitation).

I appreciate the feedback. Should hopefully have something to show Wednesday for both types to see what the ultimate response is.
--------

If they wind up in production, I'll be aiming to have them on hand just in case, and offer an optional "add-on" pricing at payment time (this would alleviate excess back and forth to mark interest in them any earlier than that time).

And for those that would be purchasing without being in on a full set already, I'll make a separate list.

#1544 4 months ago
Quoted from ozno:

Posting again: please add me to the BR sparkle list

You're essentially on it, with spot locked from the previous post. I just haven't updated it yet.

-----------*unnecessary stream-of-consciousness ramble below*-------

More efficient to let the thread posts fill in the list in-between and do them all at one time periodically. Fortunately it's no longer chaotic, but Oct. had me married to Pinside too often and distracted from work progress--the 100s of PMs + posts [STh+Elv.] were putting me into a paralysis/overload . Clearer mind each day here as more pieces fall into place, but the mentality of letting posted interest sit to focus elsewhere remains.

Definitely feel less pressure with the BRK set solved close enough to where I hoped it would be. What may seem like a simple/obvious result is still the culmination of being cursed with seeing every possible option/combination--having a strong idea of the ultimate goal comes easily, but agonizing the details and how they play in harmony still persists, and further there's also BOM-like limitations to consider, as some choices, especially with some glitter details, could add 100s of hours to the overall run. I knew from the onset it would take at least a couple months for things to swirl around in the mind's eye until they felt round (until the sting in my chest dissipated). That may sound dramatic, but perhaps some will appreciate hearing my perspective of the process, and I do feel the weight of the expectation/praise that I often feel is more than I merit (I merely make plastic toys after all, and am not immune to crippling self doubt ). It's not perfect, but I'm happy with the result, and again, appreciate the positive response.

1 week later
#1552 4 months ago

Got back from our early Christmas trip today, and I now have 100% of my machines on Elvira parts to get these up to speed. Busy tomorrow, but will be trying to get the 15 set BRK run finished this week if possible (payment messages out soon, but have been wanting to show the pops in case there's interest in the first batch--still need to finish the re-CAD on those), and will be doing some of the V2 gargoyles for the several broken V1 replacement requests that have been getting backed up.

Already have all of the casket tops and lids ready (for a couple runs of BRK), grass, Morgana tombstones printed and sanded for about 150 sets, Gonk's ready to go as shown...gargoyles printing now as a priority (rose gargoyles were the last piece I finished in CAD and printers needed to free up to get to them all--the roses were driving me crazy to get looking right, and originally covered more of the gargoyle and always bothered me in each iteration...almost scrapped the idea all together to re-think it, which would have also conflicted with the rose direction on the lids and tombstone, but cutting them back, less-is-more prevailed [as seen in the reveal]).

#1553 4 months ago

***A thread post gets you on the list. Please don't send a PM, they won't be counted (just one small thing to help me manage the recent chaos between this and STh [and keeps PMs for imminently shipping work or other urgent PMs from getting buried/lost])***

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
7) qbass187 (both)
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35 (both)
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87 (both)
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
52) heccubus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten (both)
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins (both)
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut (both)
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
128) MrStern
128.5) ongiglgas
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
134) sparkyevil001
135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch91 (both)
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis
146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777
151) goamie
152) Lazlo
153) Master_of_Trolls
154) PIPS
155) EStroh
156) PinMonk
157) ggg71
158) judgejohn (both)
159) Collin
159.5) Tekno (both?)
161) Enrico_D
162) tomawax360
163) wtuttle
164) ffsRusMan
165) RobertWinter (both)
166) rpomahac
168) IronMan8Bit
169) Cem89
170) Lemmi
171) Big_Armin (both)
172) Joe_Cool
173) Jmxdc
174) Shredso
175) Micks1970
177) EricM79
178) Abbott
179) cale
180) ScubaScott
181) Franke1965
182) JoePin
183) BFaster
184) MrBill
185) uglymark
186) ECanup122
187) SantaEatsCheese
188) Diores
189) TomG_
190) Flori
191) Knucklehead
192) icyjones
193) Marcass
194) Wariodolby
195) Pinballers
196) radfordian3505

197) overalls
198) Suby
199) foobeer
200) JeyC
201) EightBitLife
202) malignx
203) P4plenty
204) pvogel3634 (both)
205 WannabeWizard (both)
206) Patrice
207) Testabriel
208) hubifourty
209) Chopplebrains
210) Christopher1984
211) Miami13

*BRK* list ($429 + shipping):

1) mummite
2) concretehardt (both)
3) SpacelySpliffs
4) sirlonzelot
5) Dkjimbo
6) Konajack
7) Strummy
8) qbass187 (both)
9) coasterguy
11) Sluggo39
13) jjgnx87 (both)
14) Beau2105
15) Pinball_North
16) fossmin
17) judgejohn (both)
18) RebelGuitars
19) Jrotten (both)
20) cleanandlevel
21) Chetrico
22) jake35 (both)
23) Tekno
24) Vitty
25) jkdblaze
27) Capn12
28) gprotein
29) ulmpharmd
30) gothgloom
31) Butch2099 (both)
32) sizzler747
33) jbigdoggf
34) garygnu1
35) drttd
36) Mando
37) Oiler2112
38) MikeHogue
39) RobertWinter (both)
40) Chromdomeslugger
41) freegane450
42) Tarheel4985
43) Shadowless
44) Big_Armin (both)
45) K9Marshal
46) OceanArcade
47) superford
48) wood20
49) PinBackpacker
50) Tuna_Delight
51) ASAC_Schrader
52) Shubbydoo
53) stumblor
54) allinaline
55) sroelens
56) DCfoodfreak
57) Red_Devils
58) jfh
59) Kvothe
60) Alpha1
61) HatTrick
62) djsoup
63) Minibull
64) DrDoom
65) Stegilles
66) Pbpins (both)
67) JumpinJack
68) Nicoli125
69) Leechman
70) VisitorQ
71) 1956PINHEAD
72) TonyVrd
73) Pinball_Syd
75) Asylum
76) Newtothis
77) superdrummer20
78) Stenachi
79) Sjoend
80) JohnJ1366
81) wcbu64
82) pinb1
83) garyinmotion
84) Ghiandalf
85) Rarehero
86) Otto110
87) joefox22
88) etc2010
89) Mudflaps
90) rodcom
91) tk375
92) Charliew65
93) NoMonkey
94) jastreitz
95) wesh
96) foobeer
97) Tekno (both?)
98) HellCat
99) zandman
100) PBMAN
101) PinDon
102) Gman3
103) mrf_pa
104) 94huskers1
105) Chris3888
106) sretooh
107) Aquapin
109) matlynch91 (both)
110) rapidraw
111) rjbdmdmd
112) pvogel3634 (both)
113) bebelle1407
114) Oneironaut (both)
115) shadski
116) Renegade
117) Jaxpins
118) ozno
119) nels0367
120) Legros
121) Gyarados
122) BFaster
123) Herkbubba
124) wesh
125) Pinbolls
126) butch35712
127) mkraus01
128) MFrenchie5
129) arcadetreasures
130) frankmac

Added 126 days ago:

124) wesh (remove--duplicate)

#1555 4 months ago

These proved to be more tedious and risky than desired. Likely going to test the black version with no loose glitter to be a little cheaper on them with less risk of excess work or a scrapped part near the end (will attempt a black glitter paste on top of the black-mask layers for some texture and see how it goes).

***Pricing on the BRK red version of the pops will be at $69 with the set, or $75 + shipping if bought separate.*** Black pricing TBD.

These are sanded, hand black-masked (paint) to block light at the "fabric", painted red, red glitter adhesive and hand glitter applied, cured, sanded again to clean edges and flesh, excess loose glitter removed, glazed twice, final cleared with semi-gloss (no glitter should ever be able to flake), then bottoms sanded/cleaned if necessary once fully cured.

Adhesive and glitter alone was tested and revealed significant light bleed (expected).

***This new version is more oblong/breast shaped than the old circle version, "fabric" that is raised all around a bit, and a slightly larger nipple than before.

Hoping to be able to show these installed in a game this weekend and confirm fitment.

#1556 4 months ago

Messages sent to those with * (djsoup bumped ahead to make up for a delayed STh shipment from me).

---------------------------------------

1) thewool
2) bwill
3) Alaskanzen
4) PlanetExpress
5) Meadows22
7) qbass187 (both)
8) Pinballer73
9) Amused_to_Death
10) jake35 (both)
11) Gman3
12) tenhaken
14) ECPinball
15) Beau2105
16) PinDon
17) DarlingLuci
18) TooMetal
20) Darkstar_otbco
21) Outofdoors27
22) brannonrad
23) tdouble
24) anabalam
25) darquayle
26) welchwarlock
27) Tinnhound
28) DuckBrian
29) Our_Man_In_Oz
30) Sixtieskid
31) roscoepinball
32) hauntedpinballer
33) JJJJJS
34) Bradders
35) dannunz
36) TheClownpuncher
37) tgarrett09
38) Hockeyfn97
39) ManBarePig
40) PBhead
41) Kevster219
42) jjgnx87 (both)
43) 2BIGKAHUNAS
44) Edje
45) GR8pinball
46) ripit
47) jbigdoggf
49) chewiec
50) jdlu
52) heccubus
53) TwentySide
54) HawaiiPinball
55) Capavatar
57) kugelfreund
58) Pinballnl
59) KingBW
60) akvgc
61) tomypin
62) GrbJimmy
63) hippie57
64) ktm890
65) bajuvar
66) Jrotten (both)
68) Mank
69) matthewr315
70) boostedskex
71) fredo62
72) chriz99
73) testthecoils
74) stetenka
75) Eightofnine
76) brucea1956
77) MistaCube
78) drbrain
80) superford
81) Dexter
82) Pbpins (both)
83) frogger
84) macklane
85) jeffpin64
86) PinDjarin
87) Oneironaut (both)
88) Wheel_Jack
89) Charliew65
90) Happypin
91) PNW_KMD
92) Pizza-Bob
93) dougPDX
95) VindictiveX
96) gothgloom
97) jk2171
98) metallik
99) Rob77
100) Gd2103
101) falky
102) TomY
104) jayhawker1
105) sheluga
106) Evildale
107) JoeyB
108) JJG8591
109) vikeking27
110) kingau
111) MegaFeenix
112) Snickers45
113) Beldar
114) Notbychance
115) Betelgeuse
116) Smokenmirrors
117) dany1971
118) irgendeinanderer
119) Butch2099
120) Ozzy
121) willbr3
122) 68Pontinut
123) Conrad
124) omac
125) Cadyman57
126) Philippe13
128) MrStern
128.5) ongiglgas
129) TrueJedi
130) Arcadecrazy
131) PDX-Mike
132) Jambo17293
134) sparkyevil001
135) Jimrad
136) wcbu64
138) Papa_J
139) CloudHearts
140) matlynch91 (both)
141) Pinhead1982
142) Eldritch
143) allsportdvd
144) MANTO1975
145) Semperfidelis
146) xeneize
147) DrHfuhruhurr
148) toaster777
151) goamie
152) Lazlo
153) Master_of_Trolls
154) PIPS
155) EStroh
156) PinMonk
157) ggg71
158) judgejohn (both)
159) Collin
159.5) Tekno (both?)
161) Enrico_D
162) tomawax360
163) wtuttle
164) ffsRusMan
165) RobertWinter (both)
166) rpomahac
168) IronMan8Bit
169) Cem89
170) Lemmi
171) Big_Armin (both)
172) Joe_Cool
173) Jmxdc
174) Shredso
175) Micks1970
177) EricM79
178) Abbott
179) cale
180) ScubaScott
181) Franke1965
182) JoePin
183) BFaster
184) MrBill
185) uglymark
186) ECanup122
187) SantaEatsCheese
188) Diores
189) TomG_
190) Flori
191) Knucklehead
192) icyjones
193) Marcass
194) Wariodolby
195) Pinballers
196) radfordian3505

197) overalls
198) Suby
199) foobeer
200) JeyC
201) EightBitLife
202) malignx
203) P4plenty
204) pvogel3634 (both)
205 WannabeWizard (both)
206) Patrice
207) Testabriel
208) hubifourty
209) Chopplebrains
210) Christopher1984
211) Miami13

*BRK* list ($429 + shipping):

1) mummite *
2) concretehardt (both) *
3) SpacelySpliffs *
4) sirlonzelot *
5) Dkjimbo *
6) Konajack *
7) Strummy *
8) qbass187 (both) *
9) coasterguy *
10) RabanzZ28 (both [either/or]) *
11) Sluggo39 *
12) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (both) *
13) jjgnx87 (both) *
15) Pinball_North
16) fossmin
17) judgejohn (both)
18) RebelGuitars *
19) Jrotten (both)
20) cleanandlevel
21) Chetrico
22) jake35 (both)
23) Tekno
24) Vitty
25) jkdblaze
27) Capn12
28) gprotein
29) ulmpharmd
30) gothgloom
31) Butch2099 (both)
32) sizzler747
33) jbigdoggf
34) garygnu1
35) drttd
36) Mando
37) Oiler2112
38) MikeHogue
39) RobertWinter (both)
40) Chromdomeslugger
41) freegane450
42) Tarheel4985
43) Shadowless
44) Big_Armin (both)
45) K9Marshal
46) OceanArcade
47) superford
48) wood20
49) PinBackpacker
50) Tuna_Delight
51) ASAC_Schrader
52) Shubbydoo
53) stumblor
54) allinaline
55) sroelens
56) DCfoodfreak
57) Red_Devils
58) jfh
59) Kvothe
60) Alpha1
61) HatTrick
62) djsoup *****
63) Minibull
64) DrDoom
65) Stegilles
66) Pbpins (both)
67) JumpinJack
68) Nicoli125
69) Leechman
70) VisitorQ
71) 1956PINHEAD
72) TonyVrd
73) Pinball_Syd
75) Asylum
76) Newtothis
77) superdrummer20
78) Stenachi
79) Sjoend
80) JohnJ1366
81) wcbu64
82) pinb1
83) garyinmotion
84) Ghiandalf
85) Rarehero
86) Otto110
87) joefox22
88) etc2010
89) Mudflaps
90) rodcom
91) tk375
92) Charliew65
93) NoMonkey
94) jastreitz
95) wesh
96) foobeer
97) Tekno (both?)
98) HellCat
99) zandman
100) PBMAN
101) PinDon
102) Gman3
103) mrf_pa
104) 94huskers1
105) Chris3888
106) sretooh
107) Aquapin
109) matlynch91 (both)
110) rapidraw
111) rjbdmdmd
112) pvogel3634 (both)
113) bebelle1407
114) Oneironaut (both)
115) shadski
116) Renegade
117) Jaxpins
118) ozno
119) nels0367
120) Legros
121) Gyarados
122) BFaster
123) Herkbubba
124) Pinbolls
125) butch35712
126) mkraus01
127) MFrenchie5
128) arcadetreasures
129) frankmac
130) maddhatterradio (or color?)

#1559 4 months ago
Quoted from Ghiandalf:

Please add red pop BRK to my order.
I’m also in the list number 84 for your BRK set

It will be an option at payment time (no need to mention early interest).

Much more efficient that way.

#1562 4 months ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Medisinyl i don’t see my name on the list for both sets. You may not have seen this message with the other comments. Could I get a BRK and Regular please?

Looks like something I missed. I'll get it sorted out soon and have you where you should be on the lists.

#1565 4 months ago

Just noting that the BRK list will close on 1/9/24 (anyone posting in the thread by that time will be on the list [likely 1/10/24 to account for all time zones]).

No overflow list will be taken. If any sets are left after the final run, they'll be sold off on a first come basis.

Overflow list only available for the color set (while in production, if not cut off sooner).

Expecting to send out messages for color sets this weekend.

#1567 4 months ago
Quoted from BFaster:

Please add me to the BRK list.
Thanks.

You're already on it at #122

#1574 3 months ago

Final assembly on these soon, and shipping tomorrow (with the previously shown Gonks). Looking forward to photos installed in a BRK game with the flasher domes in place, etc.

Finishing the pops currently (have pics/video of each type installed [in an SE] I'll upload soon).

Ultimately opted to match the rose glitter for the gargoyle eyes (better for most angles).

All color run parts are on hand and started getting prepped today.

Will also have several color gargoyle replacements going out during next week.

20231229_172251 (resized).jpg20231229_172251 (resized).jpg20231229_172405 (resized).jpg20231229_172405 (resized).jpg20231229_172508 (resized).jpg20231229_172508 (resized).jpg20231229_172717 (resized).jpg20231229_172717 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,075.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Orange County Pinballs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

10,000 (Firm)
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
518 posts in this topic match your search for posts by medisinyl. You are on page 2 of 3.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider medisinyl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/2?tu=medisinyl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.