IMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0639 (resized).jpeg
20231223_110025 (resized).jpg
20231223_111257 (resized).jpg
There are 1,661 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 34.
#851 1 year ago

Updated list. Tracking will be sent later today on all paid orders.

1) Johnjohn66
2) JCOURTLAND (E)
3) deeznuts (E)
4) Giggi1 (E x 2)
5) 1980Galaxy (E)
6) matlynch91 (E)
7) PinDescabarian
8) Atlantis (E)
9) Mjesposi (E)

Added 22 months ago:

10) mstang01 (x2)

2 weeks later
#852 1 year ago

Looking for the pops if someone will part with theirs.......

#853 1 year ago

I would like to get on the list for a full set please!

#854 1 year ago

Is it too late to join the list for this set?

#855 1 year ago

Updated list. Will be some delay before getting into another run while Stranger Things takes priority.

Final run call will be made within the next couple months, and as previously mentioned, I still may make or fill out a run with a few of the older customs of my choice as a last opportunity to get something a bit different (would be first come on those if it happens).

* PinDescabarian (E--complete)

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)

Otherwise, anyone that wants to be added to the list, please let me know if you'd prefer the Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Stiffton DeadHead, or Scared Stiff casket for your set, and I'll plan for it (if this run had anything different added, I'd allow a swap if not already taken, but these three were by far the most popular). Thank you.

Added 21 months ago:

6) Concretehardt

Added 21 months ago:

7) TeslaBoy (E)

Added 21 months ago:

ballypins

Added 21 months ago:

9) Nieuwerondw

#856 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Updated list. Will be some delay before getting into another run while Stranger Things takes priority.
Final run call will be made within the next couple months, and as previously mentioned, I still may make or fill out a run with a few of the older customs of my choice as a last opportunity to get something a bit different (would be first come on those if it happens).
1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
Otherwise, anyone that wants to be added to the list, please let me know if you'd prefer the Elvira Mistress of the Dark, Stiffton DeadHead, or Scared Stiff casket for your set, and I'll plan for it (if this run had anything different added, I'd allow a swap if not already taken, but these three were by far the most popular). Thank you.

You know which previous/older custom I'm searching so desperately for..... please put me down if that comes back to life! I'd be happy to be 1st on that list.

#857 1 year ago

Medisinyl I just wanted to say how much I like your Mods. I have both Elvira and the TMNT mods. They are hands down the best enhancements to the world under glass you can buy. I just wish you had a set for my Ultraman. Thanks and have a happy 4th of July.

#858 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

I have both Elvira and the TMNT mods. They are hands down the best enhancements to the world under glass you can buy.

No, they are not. They used to be the best, but his Stranger Things mod set is unbelievable!
I love the Elvira 40th set on my EHoH, but Medisinyl outdid himself for Stranger Things.
I'm tempted to buy his Stranger Things set even though I never intend to buy the game.

1 week later
#859 1 year ago

Cleaning up the list here.

Aiming to get started on these within the next couple weeks (STh being the priority right now).

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins
9) Nieuwerondw (E)

Added 21 months ago:

10) Ry4bo
11) Sjoend
12 thommo

#860 1 year ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

No, they are not. They used to be the best, but his Stranger Things mod set is unbelievable!
I love the Elvira 40th set on my EHoH, but Medisinyl outdid himself for Stranger Things.
I'm tempted to buy his Stranger Things set even though I never intend to buy the game.

I will have to check out the Stranger Things set, but I don't see how he can top what he did for AMH. His set made me almost buy it without owning AMH in the hopes that I find one someday (I ended up not doing it). His ACNC set was amazing too and am still sad I sold that pin. I am still patiently waiting for what he cooks up for Halloween, because I am certain it will be his best creations yet!!

Hell, I still love his original Judge Dredd sniper tower mod! It sits in a place of honor in my HEP restored JD.

#861 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

I will have to check out the Stranger Things set, but I don't see how he can top what he did for AMH. His set made me almost buy it without owning AMH in the hopes that I find one someday (I ended up not doing it). His ACNC set was amazing too and am still sad I sold that pin. I am still patiently waiting for what he cooks up for Halloween, because I am certain it will be his best creations yet!!
Hell, I still love his original Judge Dredd sniper tower mod! It sits in a place of honor in my HEP restored JD.

I do think it would be very hard for me to surpass the AMH set, and it took a lot of circumstances lining up to be able to pursue such a significant project.

Though I always try to do something progressive with each new set (even if not profound), and there are some elements in Stranger Things that are a step forward.

Good to know the older mods such as the Sniper Tower are still being enjoyed. I'm not as happy with some of my older mods, but I'm still happy with how the Sniper Tower turned out. My skills were very low at the time, and my ability to envision what was possible was limited by that as well.

For those curious, Zach put together a great reveal for the Stranger Things set here:

Mod thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed

#862 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I do think it would be very hard for me to surpass the AMH set, and it took a lot of circumstances lining up to be able to pursue such a significant project.
Though I always try to do something progressive with each new set (even if not profound), and there are some elements in Stranger Things that are a step forward.
Good to know the older mods such as the Sniper Tower are still being enjoyed. I'm not as happy with some of my older mods, but I'm still happy with how the Sniper Tower turned out. My skills were very low at the time, and my ability to envision what was possible was limited by that as well.
For those curious, Zach put together a great reveal for the Stranger Things set here:
Mod thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/medisinyl-mods-stranger-things-no-list-until-fully-revealed

Ok Greg... I had researched it on my own just got done reading your STh thread... Holy crap! You truly are gifted in how you come up with and design your mods, not to mention your skill in actually making and painting them. I am blown away at how you are consistently able to completely transform a game! That set takes Stranger Things from a (in my opinion) "bleh" looking game that I had zero interest in owning to something that truly looks amazing and actually interests me now... lol. There is something interesting and awesome to look at everywhere in that game now with just the addition of your mod set. Nothing else needed.

If I owned STh, or thought I might in the future, I would be another repeat customer. But I just dont see that pin in my future with the limited space I have. I will continue to wait patiently until you get your Halloween set ready.

#863 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

Ok Greg... I had researched it on my own just got done reading your STh thread... Holy crap! You truly are gifted in how you come up with and design your mods, not to mention your skill in actually making and painting them. I am blown away at how you are consistently able to completely transform a game! That set takes Stranger Things from a (in my opinion) "bleh" looking game that I had zero interest in owning to something that truly looks amazing and actually interests me now... lol. There is something interesting and awesome to look at everywhere in that game now with just the addition of your mod set. Nothing else needed.
If I owned STh, or thought I might in the future, I would be another repeat customer. But I just dont see that pin in my future with the limited space I have. I will continue to wait patiently until you get your Halloween set ready.

As always, I appreciate the glowing feedback.

I really didn't know what the response would be to the Stranger Things set before the reveal, but I do feel the pressure to try to live up to the ever growing feedback I receive, and of course want to do my best to offer an enhanced experience. I'm lucky to have the level of support I've had since Elvira to bring some of the larger creations to life, and do hope to learn more skills in the future to see some other ideas to fruition (there are modders with skills I wish I had, but I learn a bit more to draw from with each new set).

Not every game will be right for a transformational set, and I'm sure I'll do some smaller things for some games again, but I do enjoy the larger projects when it fits.

Halloween will continue to be thought of leading up to whenever time allows to tackle it

#864 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Good Lord, that's cool. Makes me want to get a Stranger Things LE just to install your mods. Might have to shuffle the herd soon!

#865 1 year ago

Not sure this Elvira list is still open, but if it is, I'd like to get a complete set with a Scared Stiff coffin.

#866 1 year ago
Quoted from Mank:

Not sure this Elvira list is still open, but if it is, I'd like to get a complete set with a Scared Stiff coffin.

Still a short window left. Planning to discontinue these in/by September, with a final run call ahead of that time.

Updated list here:

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins
9) Nieuwerondw (E)
10) Ry4bo (E)
11) Sjoend (S)
12) Mank '
13) Gman3 '
14) Pizzaman13
15) PinsOnly (E)

Added 21 months ago:

16) Alansavicki (SS)

#867 1 year ago

I’m in !

#868 1 year ago

I’d like to get on the list for the whole set

#869 1 year ago
Quoted from Calfdemon:

but I don't see how he can top what he did for AMH. His set made me almost buy it without owning AMH in the hopes that I find one someday (I ended up not doing it). His ACNC set was amazing too and am still sad I sold that pin. I am still patiently waiting for what he cooks up for Halloween, because I am certain it will be his best creations yet!!

I did exactly that. I saw the AMH kit and bought it before I even had the game. I spent the next month or two feverishly looking for one. There’s not many out there and was I lucky to find one (thanks @dung). Greg’s AMH kit makes it whole.

#870 1 year ago

I'd love to get a set of these if you can put me on the list please!

I just looked at the Stranger Things set too, Amazing!!

Thanks, Dave

#871 1 year ago

Please add me to the list for a full set. I'm also on the Stranger Things list if it's worth combining for postage! Thanks. (PS either version is fine, maybe SS as a first preference)

#872 1 year ago

please add me for a full set

#873 1 year ago

Could you please also add me to the list for a full set of Elvira mods. Thanks

#874 1 year ago

Those that haven't specified one of the three styles pictured below, please let me know so I can be sure to have what you want (helps to know when getting on the list as well).

I'll message those that haven't soon (have most parts ready to go, and will start painting this run next week).

Aiming to make 15 sets this run.

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer
4) Tarheel4985
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins
9) Nieuwerondw (E)
10) Ry4bo (E)
11) Sjoend (S)
12) Mank '
13) Gman3 '
14) Pizzaman13 (E)
15) PinsOnly (E)
16) Alansavicki (SS)
17) Good-Times (SS)
18) Sixtieskid (E)
19) Pinball_Syd
20) markdw
21) Mando '
29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg

Added 20 months ago:

22) jayhawker1

#875 1 year ago

Elvira for me please.

#876 1 year ago

Yep. Elvira for me.

#877 1 year ago

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)
3) TheProgrammer (SS)
4) Tarheel4985 (E)
5) NC_Pin (E)
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)
8) ballypins (S)
9) Nieuwerondw (E)
10) Ry4bo (E)
11) Sjoend (S)
12) Mank '
13) Gman3 '
14) Pizzaman13 (E)
15) PinsOnly (E)
16) Alansavicki (SS)
17) Good-Times (SS)
18) Sixtieskid (E)
19) Pinball_Syd
20) markdw
21) Mando '
22) jayhawker1 (E)
23) K9Marshal (E)
24) ParksFan (SS)

Added 20 months ago:

25) Matt68061 (S)

Added 20 months ago:

26) raycasual

Added 20 months ago:

27) DiamondDog (x2)

#878 1 year ago

Full Set (E) please

#879 1 year ago

Could you please add me to the list. (SS)

#880 1 year ago

im so stoked to know this exists! if this is still avail im mosdef interested.

i have elvira hoh premium, full set plz!

#881 1 year ago

Looks very great, for me please 2 Fullsets --- please add me to the list

#882 1 year ago

Those with "*" should ship tomorrow.

1) Johnjohn66
2) MaxAMillion (S)*
3) TheProgrammer (SS)*
4) Tarheel4985 (E)*
5) NC_Pin (E)*
6) Concretehardt
7) TeslaBoy (E)*
8) ballypins (S)*
9) Nieuwerondw (E)*
10) Ry4bo (E)*
11) Sjoend (S)*
12) Mank '*
14) Pizzaman13 (E)*
15) PinsOnly (E)
16) Alansavicki (SS)
17) Good-Times (SS)
18) Sixtieskid (E)
19) Pinball_Syd
20) markdw
21) Mando '*
22) jayhawker1 (E)
23) K9Marshal (E)
24) ParksFan (SS)
25) Matt68061 (S)
26) raycasual (E)
27) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)

Added 20 months ago:

28) P1nhead (E)

Added 20 months ago:

29) JayLar (S)
30) mzhulk (SS)

Added 20 months ago:

31) Drunken_Idaho

Added 20 months ago:

32) J_Striker (?)

#883 1 year ago

Super impressed with your level of feedback! You leave no question where people are in line and the process you are using for adding orders

#884 1 year ago
Quoted from NC_Pin:

Super impressed with your level of feedback! You leave no question where people are in line and the process you are using for adding orders

Agree! Medisinyl sets a high bar for other Pinside sellers to strive for. Kudos!

#885 1 year ago

Add me to the list (Elvira)

... picked up a topper at MSRP, now to get EHOH at MSRP.

Between stranger things and this, two must go to allow two to come in. I need a bigger game room.

#886 1 year ago

Please put me on the list:

Full set Stiffton Deadhead

#887 1 year ago

Full set please SS

Thanks

#888 1 year ago

If it’s not too late, please add me to the list for a full set. Thanks!

#889 1 year ago

I got my set installed! They look great! I am normally not into too many mods, but I love how natural it looks on EHOH.

#891 1 year ago

Cleaned/updated list.

Starting the next run this week.

1) Johnjohn66
2) Concretehardt
3) PinsOnly (E)
4) Alansavicki (SS)
5) Good-Times (SS)
6) Sixtieskid (E)
7) Pinball_Syd
8) markdw
9) jayhawker1 (E)
10) K9Marshal (E)
11) ParksFan (SS)
12) Matt68061 (S)
13) raycasual (E)
14-19) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
20) P1nhead (E)
21) JayLar (S)
22) mzhulk (SS)
23) Drunken_Idaho (E)
24) J_Striker (?)
25) Pin_Gizoms (SS)

Added 20 months ago:

12) ------
26) EightBitLife (E)
27) JackG (?)

#893 1 year ago

Add me to the list for a full set please? I’m supposed to get an EHOH on the next run this November, so don’t mind being on the very last run in case Stern pulls another special edition and I lose my preorder. But don’t want to miss out on these mods.

#894 1 year ago

Those with * have been PM'd, and paid orders will ship tomorrow.

Deadline to get on the list will be Sept. 4th (I'll make a final call around Aug. 31/Sept. 1). Nobody on the list by then will miss out.

1) Johnjohn66 *
2) Concretehardt
3) PinsOnly (E) *
4) Alansavicki (SS) *
5) Good-Times (SS) *
6) Sixtieskid (E) *
7) Pinball_Syd (S) *
8) markdw (?)
9) jayhawker1 (E) *
10) K9Marshal (E) *
11) ParksFan (SS) *
12) raycasual (E) *
13-18) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
19) P1nhead (E) *
20) JayLar (S) *
21) mzhulk (SS)
22) Drunken_Idaho (E)
23) J_Striker (S)
24) Pin_Gizoms (SS)
25) EightBitLife (E)
26) JackG (E)
27) Jj557 (E)
28) WizzardRob (S)

Added 19 months ago:

29) Pinderfv (E)

Added 19 months ago:

30) EJT48 (SS)

Added 19 months ago:

31) mettle64 (S)

Added 19 months ago:

29) 》S

#895 1 year ago

Would like the full set Elvira version

2 weeks later
#896 1 year ago

Final call. List closes on Sept. 4. I'll make any that get on the list before that time, but won't accept any after Sept. 4 (these will be permanently discontinued once those are finished).

I'm still aiming to make just a few extra sets at the end of some older styles on a first come basis after they are shown (not taking a list for those).

A special set will be donated to Project Pinball for their charity auction.

Updated list:

1) Concretehardt
2) markdw (?)
3-8) DiamondDog (4x E + 2x S)
9) mzhulk (SS)
10) Drunken_Idaho (E)
11) J_Striker (S)
12) Pin_Gizoms (SS)
13) EightBitLife (E)
14) JackG (E)
15) Jj557 (E)
16) WizzardRob (S)
17) Pinderfv (S)
18) EJT48 (SS)
19) mettle64 (S)
20) Matt68061 (S-)
21) gprotein (?)
22) chewiec (S)
23) pinb1 (?)

Added 19 months ago:

24) jjgnx87 (E)

Added 19 months ago:

25) MachineGunGuy (?)
26) bestbrad (E)
27) D-Train (E)
28) Lilpro66 (?)

Added 19 months ago:

29) Ruenin (E)

Added 19 months ago:

30) jfh (SS-)
31) Floorman34 (SS)

Added 19 months ago:

32) Faust (E)

#897 1 year ago

It really is a great mod!! Now I am excited about getting my Stranger Things set!!

#898 1 year ago

Add me to the list?

#899 1 year ago

Hello Medisinyl. Can you put me down for a full set with Stifton Deadhead? Thanks!

#900 1 year ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Add me to the list?

For those getting on the list, please let me know which of the three styles pictured below that you'd like for your set. Stiffton, Elvira, or Scared Stiff.

29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg29237dd624832079c6e3d6097d753a8d726d6d5b (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

10,000 (Firm)
$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Trade
Machine - For Trade
St. Petersburg, FL
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
There are 1,661 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/18?hl=zmeny and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.