IMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0639 (resized).jpeg
20231223_110025 (resized).jpg
20231223_111257 (resized).jpg

There are 1,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 33.
#751 2 years ago

I presume anyone crazy enough about pinball to be on Pinside must've had a similar line come up in conversation..."Dude! Can you imagine a Zelda pin by Keith Elwin, with Zombie Yeti art, and LYMAN on code?"

It's hard to believe we won't be able to dream like that going forward.

I never got to meet Lyman, but often felt I identified with him, and for better or worse, more so after all we've learned about him recently.

This is more of a throw in on the 40th set, and hopefully nobody sees it in bad taste.
20220202_214435 (resized).jpg20220202_214435 (resized).jpg

#752 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I presume anyone crazy enough about pinball to be on Pinside must've had a similar line come up in conversation..."Dude! Can you imagine a Zelda pin by Keith Elwin, with Zombie Yeti art, and LYMAN on code?"
It's hard to believe we won't be able to dream like that going forward.
I never got to meet Lyman, but often felt I identified with him, and for better or worse, more so after all we've learned about him recently.
This is more of a throw in on the 40th set, and hopefully nobody sees it in bad taste.
[quoted image]

I think it's a very respectful add somewhere in the set. I was thinking about how you have ghost spelled on the casket, maybe put LFS there....just a thought.

#753 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

I think it's a very respectful add somewhere in the set. I was thinking about how you have ghost spelled on the casket, maybe put LFS there....just a thought.

While that's a neat idea, I thought it would be odd to choose anything that didn't read in alphabetical order. It would read as FLS left to right, where GHOST was on theme and in alphabetical order.

I wonder if anyone in the future will stumble on it as an unknown easter egg and be surprised. Quite possible with black lights in some arcades, or the odd person checking their playfields for the hidden numbers.

#754 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

While that's a neat idea, I thought it would be odd to choose anything that didn't read in alphabetical order. It would read as FLS left to right, where GHOST was on theme and in alphabetical order.
I wonder if anyone in the future will stumble on it as an unknown easter egg and be surprised. Quite possible with black lights in some arcades, or the odd person checking their playfields for the hidden numbers.

With it looking like a Oujia board, the order really doesnt matter...maybe LFS RIP highlighted...least for mine.

#755 2 years ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

With it looking like a Oujia board, the order really doesnt matter...maybe LFS RIP highlighted...least for mine.

The 40 sets will be identical.

Opening up the gates for custom *invisible* ink (done both before and after clear coat) would be a nightmare when it comes to boxing them up to match to orders, the process of making it with the double ink stages, and the often lengthy back and forth indecision and last minute change requests, or mock-up requests, may add 100s of PMs for 40 sets, as I experienced with the original customs.

The alphabetical reasoning was so that the word choice would be clearly obvious to anyone stumbling on it. Anything else might look like a jumble to someone that wasn't aware of the intention ("LFS RIP" would initially read as FILPRS).

Also, being a numbered set, the presumption is that they're identical, which helps ensure that if someone seeks out a 40th set second hand, they know what they're getting.

#756 2 years ago

Planning to get to my friend's Elvira sometime this week to figure out the final details and get proper video/photos.

Parts have been coming together. Gargoyles almost complete (one run left on those). Not final clear coated here.

20220207_192025 (resized).jpg20220207_192025 (resized).jpg

Updated overflow list (in case anyone backs out from the main list):

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
13) sirlonzelot (or standard)
14) Captchaos (or standard)
15) brett
16) ripit

Added over 2 years ago:

17) MattS

Added over 2 years ago:

18) L2CL2C (or standard)

Added over 2 years ago:

19) Sokrates

Added over 2 years ago:

20) johnjohn66

Added over 2 years ago:

21) Alaskenzen

Added 24 months ago:

22) dbarker (or standard)

#757 2 years ago

Stick with GHOST for all the reasons you stayed. You rock like Cleveland! These mods are going to look great on my 40th HOH.

#758 2 years ago

I did finally get to the Elvira machine late last night and have photos/videos on my phone.

By tomorrow I'll have them transferred to my PC to go through to get an accurate representation of the set before sending confirmation PMs.

General photo here for now.

I have a couple videos of the 40th Gonk house that hadn't been shown yet.

Very subtle and looks almost identical to a standard version at a glance, but glitters beautifully as you look around it when installed.

Looking closer, you'll see Gonk's punk dog collar (not like the film harness, but more recognizable IMO). Also a little more detail on the lettering (fuzzy white at the base as a further reference to Gonk's appearance). Unique to the 40th set.

Glitter doesn't flake off the mod if there's any question. The mod gets the full standard treatment with clear, then once cured, another layer of matte clear on the roof, glitter applied, then a layer of triple thick glaze on top to further seal it in (it is later touched up with paint to regain the shingle separation detail). Collar is added afterward.

The only way I was able to find glitter that was stealthy like this was in a larger variety pack...even the same brand doesn't offer a direct way to get it (their standalone black isn't close). I have more glitter on hand (and experimental tools/materials) than I'd care to admit

If anyone wants to see the casket blood drips idea that got scrapped, let me know and I'll post a pic from a Dec. 17 experiment (was the 3rd or 4th material tried that looked best, but ultimately looks a bit off and far too risky to attempt). Not sure how many actually like the behind-the-scenes posts.

Update here by tomorrow night.
20220210_211900 (resized).jpg20220210_211900 (resized).jpg

#759 2 years ago

I can’t wait to get my Elvira. These are going to make her look even better.

#760 2 years ago

Here's video of the new Gonk house for now (still need to go through other clips I have).

Currently sidetracked making something for my 3yo niece that has a birthday tomorrow

Photo added below of the original prototype that was still in my friend's game, next to the 40th test that went in.

That original didn't have the final grass shape, and fit the game a bit crooked. Paint detail was also enhanced for the production versions.

While certain light angles will reveal the glitter, this photo shows how stealthy it is at a glance (despite having a good chunk of glitter).
20220210_202116 (resized).jpg20220210_202116 (resized).jpg

#761 2 years ago

I'll start sending messages out sometime next week, and will have other media up by then. Pricing on the 40th set will be $329 + shipping ($7.99 US - $29.99 international - $76.99 to OZ, presuming the Covid restriction is still ongoing [Canada TBD if applicable--less than int.]).

This pricing considers the LFS stone update as a free throw in. I've been asked by several to offer this separate, but that will never be an option. While I understand many appreciate the tribute, I'm not willing to profit off of that element or have it as a selling point--adding it on top for a pre-filled list was a morally acceptable way for me to offer some recognition and make the 40th set more unique (originally I had a different plan for the 40th grass).

Currently finishing up the last ACNC mods to close them out before proceeding here.

Aside from the Gonk houses (printing currently), unprepared parts are ready for all 40 sets, and all 40 gargoyles are complete. I also need to make an order with Comet (the casket connects to the GI behind the gargoyle with a matrix bulb, so it will flicker or shut off with the game lighting--wiring alongside the factory wiring with matching heat shrink).

#762 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'll start sending messages out sometime next week, and will have other media up by then. Pricing on the 40th set will be $329 + shipping ($7.99 US - $29.99 international - $76.99 to OZ, presuming the Covid restriction is still ongoing).
This pricing considers the LFS stone update as a free throw in. I've been asked by several to offer this separate, but that will never be an option. While I understand many appreciate the tribute, I'm not willing to profit off of that element or have it as a selling point--adding it on top for a pre-filled list was a morally acceptable way for me to offer some recognition and make the 40th set more unique (originally I had a different plan for the 40th grass).
Currently finishing up the last ACNC mods to close them out before proceeding here.
Aside from the Gonk houses (printing currently), unprepared parts are ready for all 40 sets, and all 40 gargoyles are complete. I also need to make an order with Comet (the casket connects to the GI behind the gargoyle with a matrix bulb, so it will flicker or shut off with the game lighting--wiring alongside the factory wiring with matching heat shrink).

Well done, and think your decision on the LFS stone is very admirable.

Now just take my $$$ so I can have this beautiful set on my game....

#763 2 years ago

I'm hoping the price scares off some of the original buyers. The overflow list won't let you down.

The final product looks great!

#764 2 years ago

Looking forward to getting my pm for payment and getting mine installed

#765 2 years ago

You should definitely make this unlimited

#766 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

think your decision on the LFS stone is very admirable.

I expect that this would get no more than 40 up votes. I would have bought a whole extra set of mods for this, but its hard to keep up with every mod thread you have already purchased. Lesson learned. Gratz to all the buyers of the special mods!

#767 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

I expect that this would get no more than 40 up votes. I would have bought a whole extra set of mods for this, but its hard to keep up with every mod thread you have already purchased. Lesson learned. Gratz to all the buyers of the special mods!

I'm sure he meant the stance in regard to ethics, not the limited nature.

The LFS tribute wouldn't exist if it weren't for the maxed out interest list before getting into CAD on that.

Hoping to move forward with new games and let out some of the need to create. I've only been able to tackle two games since the Elvira release over two years ago--TMNT wound up being a mistake on top of existing demand (but I really wanted to mod that theme), and I had to buy the time to make AMH.

40 sets for the 40th Anniversary sounded good to me (will technically be 41 as the set in my friend's game is labelled as a prototype and has some minor prototype elements [undetectable from the outside] that will be polished for the production run).

I didn't mean to have the list fill up ahead of a reveal, but have to stick to my word on the limit, and it was always meant to be something special and more exclusive. Adding spots after I see a greater level of interest would feel disingenuous to me. Being honest (not wishy-washy) and offering something that has a real feel and presence is worth more to me than the money I could make otherwise.

----------------------

There is a chance one more LFS stone would exist as part of a different (non-40th) set for the Project Pinball charity auction later this year (by then, the Elvira mods may already be discontinued).

#768 2 years ago

As someone who was lucky enough to Meet and hang out with Lyman, it would mean a lot to have this piece on my game. In the very rare chance you don’t want your LFS plastic or are thinking of selling your game. Please consider trading this one small plastic with me, you would have the normal one plus $200? Please pm me and I won’t talk about it anymore. You can have this great set for a huge discount. Thank you for your consideration.

#769 2 years ago
Quoted from Charliew65:

As someone who was lucky enough to Meet and hang out with Lyman, it would mean a lot to have this piece on my game. In the very rare chance you don’t want your LFS plastic or are thinking of selling your game. Please consider trading this one small plastic with me, you would have the normal one plus $200? Please pm me and I won’t talk about it anymore. You can have this great set for a huge discount. Thank you for your consideration.

While I can't stop someone from accepting an offer they can't refuse (admittedly this one is crazy), I do hope people keep the limited sets together.

I've turned down 100s of crazy offers and requests on discontinued mods over the years, so many know I can't be bought. Hopefully nobody sees posts like these and think I'm silently caving to anyone in the background.

Otherwise, I'm all for people getting whatever the second-hand market dictates down the road, but I hope I don't see people flip the set on day one. I'd rather be able to offer reasonable pricing to those that will at least enjoy the set for awhile (flippers would steal away my ability to offer that).

#770 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'd rather be able to offer reasonable pricing to those that will at least enjoy the set for awhile (flippers would steal away my ability to offer that).

Couldn't agree more....many, actual owners of the game(s) were relegated to pay double, triple the price by someone who never had intent to enjoy the mod. Often, they don't even own the game!!

As a hobbyist, I again truly appreciate your approach ....THANK YOU!!

#771 2 years ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

I fully support this

#772 2 years ago

Please add me to the over flow list. If you go with a regular addition with some of these upgrades would love and appreciate being on that list as well.

#773 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I'll start sending messages out sometime next week, and will have other media up by then. Pricing on the 40th set will be $329 + shipping ($7.99 US - $29.99 international - $76.99 to OZ, presuming the Covid restriction is still ongoing [Canada TBD if applicable--less than int.]).

Has anybody dropped off the original list of 40 yet? Just wondering if us overflow guys have a chance.

#774 2 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

Has anybody dropped off the original list of 40 yet? Just wondering if us overflow guys have a chance.

Not that I'm aware of, but I have yet to send out PMs for the 40th.

Trying to wrap up all of the the PMs for the Alice mods that were completed this week, and several other chains (AMH install troubleshooting, etc.).

Will be harder to follow it all once I send out a chunk of PMs for these, so I'm hoping other loose ends will be tied up before they get buried in the mix (PMs aren't the most efficient communication system when there's lots of them).

Still aiming to start sending out messages by the end of the week as noted above.

Will update here once messages start getting out, and I still need to edit a video together to have up before I send out PMs.

EDIT: For a small update, 31 of the Gonk houses have gotten up to standard level paint (will get the 40th enhancements per batch). Prepping the first 15 caskets and lid sets for paint today.

#775 2 years ago
Quoted from Johnjohn66:

Please add me to the over flow list. If you go with a regular addition with some of these upgrades would love and appreciate being on that list as well.

I've added you to the overflow.

The unique 40th features won't be made available on a standard set, but I've seen some mod their standard sets to have items under the lids or lighting, and I can't stop anyone from enhancing their own that way (actually very cool for me to see ).

While the 40th set is the most refined version, for the most part, what can reasonably be appreciated during gameplay is present in a standard set, so you aren't going to be missing a lot by not getting the 40th set.

Ultimately, while I don't like to disappoint anyone (in response to those saying it should be unlimited), as a lifelong collector of things, I also see that a necessary evil of offering something that feels special and maintains value, is to leave some wanting it.

#776 1 year ago

I'll send messages out for the first batch by tomorrow night (will have another video up by then).

Aiming to ship batch #1 by the end of next week if my Comet order arrives in time.

Going to try to get all 40 sets shipped before TPF if possible.

#777 1 year ago

I am number 40 so take your time. My game doesn’t show up until November. Lol.

#778 1 year ago

Will message up to #14 today and continue down as I learn of any that drop out or opt for a standard set.

If any on the 40th list want to back out, please PM me so I can update the list.

Main 40th List:

1) Vitty
2) Leeriley
3) beltking
4) DMinusOne
5) tbutler6
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom
8 ) TheCreature
9) Snowman
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise
12) littlecammi
13) sepins
14) tosman33
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) cleanandlevel
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd
34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney
36) TheBeefSupreme
37) MK6PIN
38) number_runner
39) pvogel3634
40) RikeIsland

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
13) [Removed--got a standard set]
15) brett
16) ripit
17) MattS
18) L2CL2C (or standard [Stiffton])
19) Sokrates
20) johnjohn66
21) Alaskenzen

-------------------------------------------------

Standard List (those that aren't waiting on the 40th list).

1) MotorCityPinball (2x Elvira + 2x SS)

Added 23 months ago:

2) Yesh23 (eyes)

Added 23 months ago:

18 - L2CL2C - (switch to ELVIRA casket)

#779 1 year ago

New video up. Nothing fancy, but should give a fair idea of what to expect. Hard to see the items during gameplay with how fast the flaps move, but at times the skull can be seen well enough.

#780 1 year ago

Looks amazing. Can’t wait to get mine!

#781 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

New video up. Nothing fancy, but should give a fair idea of what to expect. Hard to see the items during gameplay with how fast the flaps move, but at times the skull can be seen well enough.

Some may find it interesting to know the source of the background audio (essentially the same instrument John Carpenter used).

Gave up looking for royalty free audio that I'd like, and figured messing with this was faster

PMs have been sent for batch #1.
20220226_185507 (resized).jpg20220226_185507 (resized).jpg

#782 1 year ago

Truly outstanding work!

#783 1 year ago

How many are there in batch 1?

#784 1 year ago
Quoted from Kungen:

Will be three batches to finish out the 40th set.

While there's been a chunk of progress on the other parts over the last couple months, 14 caskets and their 28 lids is about as many that can reasonably be painted and such at one time.

Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Another point to add here that may not be as obvious to those not in my position, is that opening up such a set to be unlimited could cause 100s to swap out their original sets and dump them into the market, which I see several issues with.

#785 1 year ago
Quoted from Kungen:

Quoted from Medisinyl:

Will be three batches to finish out the 40th set.

Of course.

Regards,

Number 15 on the list

#786 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Of course.
Regards,
Number 15 on the list

Ha

But with only 8 (EDIT: 9) of the 14 responding thus far, there's still a chance someone will drop, or get skipped for now. If anyone doesn't reply in time, I'll go back to them when sending batch #2 messages.

#787 1 year ago
Quoted from jfh:

Of course.
Regards,
Number 15 on the list

I'm just glad I made the list....whew!!!

#788 1 year ago

11 of the first 14 have paid thus far (40th). I'll go down the list tomorrow if I don't hear back from the last 3 by then (reminders were just sent out). If anyone gets skipped that way, I'll check in with them for batch #2 (some haven't logged into Pinside in awhile).

----------------------------------------------------------

There's some chance I'll be able to get a standard run done between batch #2 and #3, but it may not be until all 40th sets are complete. Parts have been in the works.

All standard sets are currently sold out.

Standard List (those that aren't waiting on the 40th list for either).

1) MotorCityPinball (Stiffton, Eyes, + 2x SS)
2) Yesh23 (Eyes)
3) Swoods5688 (Stiffton)

Added 23 months ago:

4) iceball

Added 23 months ago:

* iceball (SS)

5) Pinstalker (Stiffton)

#789 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

11 of the first 14 have paid thus far (40th). I'll go down the list tomorrow if I don't hear back from the last 3 by then (reminders were just sent out). If anyone gets skipped that way, I'll check in with them for batch #2 (some haven't logged into Pinside in awhile).
----------------------------------------------------------
There's some chance I'll be able to get a standard run done between batch #2 and #3, but it may not be until all 40th sets are complete. Parts have been in the works.
All standard sets are currently sold out.
1) MotorCityPinball (2x Stiffton + 2x SS)
2) Yesh23 (Eyes)

Snooze you lose i say! I checked into the thread a little late, thus i'm on the wait list, no reply it should work both ways? Cut em!

#790 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Snooze you lose i say! I checked into the thread a little late, thus i'm on the wait list, no reply it should work both ways? Cut em!

While I realize your post is tongue-in-cheek, those in batch #1 got on the list a few months ago, so it wouldn't be fair to only give them a few days to respond.

Until I have to make the call to open the overflow list, anyone on the main list will have a chance at it. Once I get to batch #3, there will be less leeway on response time before offering sets to the overflow.

#791 1 year ago

I'd like to be on the list too. Pm'ed

What about a 41st list?

#792 1 year ago

Anyone willing to sell a set of their pop bumpers?

I'd really like to get those.

Please PM if willing to sell.

#793 1 year ago

As I was too late for the 40th Serie, I decide to add some lightning to my standard ones

#794 1 year ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

As I was too late for the 40th Serie, I decide to add some lightning to my standard ones

Those gargoyle eyes are super cool!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

40th batch #1 will ship on Monday for sure.

Didn't hear back from the last three yet, but wound up with issues on two caskets, and I bumped up Ravenwing for the 12th set as his ACNC set has been ready to ship.

#795 1 year ago

Shipping batch #1 today.

I'll send PMs out for batch #2 by tomorrow night. Aiming to ship batch #2 by Monday.

#796 1 year ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Shipping batch #1 today.
I'll send PMs out for batch #2 by tomorrow night. Aiming to ship batch #2 by Monday.

I am so ready for batch 2. I check this thread every day. Great news!

#797 1 year ago

Updated lists. PMs have been sent for batch #2. I'll continue down the list in a couple days if I still don't hear back from those that got skipped.

Main 40th List:

1) Vitty ***
2) Leeriley
3) beltking ***
4) DMinusOne ***
5) tbutler6 ***
6) theboatnics
7) DrDoom ***
8 ) TheCreature ***
9) Snowman ***
10) Pincrazy
11) paulbaptise ***
12) littlecammi ***
13) sepins ***
14) tosman33 ***
15) jfh
16) kidchrisso
17) blacklightprod
18) joetechbob
19) RobbyIRL5
20) kklank
21) ravenwing ***
22) BackFlipper
23) Svente69
24) Rapzilch
25) Kungen
26) ZMeny
27) MarklarD
28) aaron6920
29) Ivanhoe
30) DylanFan71
31) doomid
32) adamforpresident
33) ulmpharmd
34) Pmaino
35) CashMoney
36) TheBeefSupreme
37) MK6PIN
38) number_runner
39) pvogel3634
40) RikeIsland

1) Jokerman
2) JM149
3) BlueRiverLore
4) Sethman
5) iceman44
6) Mudflaps
7) Mad_Dog_Coin_Op
8) fuseholder
9) pinb1
10) hippie57
11) Amused_to_Death
12) Sixtieskid
13) [Removed--got a standard set]
15) brett
16) ripit
17) MattS
18) L2CL2C (or standard [Elvira])
19) Sokrates
20) johnjohn66
21) Alaskenzen

Standard:

1) MotorCityPinball (Stiffton, Eyes, + 2x SS)
2) Yesh23 (Eyes)
3) Swoods5688 (Stiffton)
4) iceball (SS)
5) Pinstalker (Stiffton)

Added 23 months ago:

I've now messaged up to #29.

#798 1 year ago

Got my #4 set today! This is about the nicest 3d printed set I’ve seen. You can tell you take your time and hand do them. Well worth it. Will send pics in game soon!

75F9086B-E99E-47C9-B329-22B44A103C89 (resized).jpeg75F9086B-E99E-47C9-B329-22B44A103C89 (resized).jpeg
#799 1 year ago
4CE2AC7D-5AF7-4297-8660-C87F7AA016A6 (resized).jpeg4CE2AC7D-5AF7-4297-8660-C87F7AA016A6 (resized).jpeg9535A7C0-8CD2-4F20-A7B7-E08562FE689E (resized).jpeg9535A7C0-8CD2-4F20-A7B7-E08562FE689E (resized).jpegAE902AD0-2466-4D99-B45A-1A10407FEF9E (resized).jpegAE902AD0-2466-4D99-B45A-1A10407FEF9E (resized).jpegFEC376D7-6CE4-4C6F-8695-3D658CE6ADDE (resized).jpegFEC376D7-6CE4-4C6F-8695-3D658CE6ADDE (resized).jpeg
#800 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Freakin' drooling for this now!!! think I'm in last batch, but regardless, can't wait!!!! just stellar!!!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 38.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC
Various novelties
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Metairie, LA
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
Protection
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 39.00
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs
Plastics
Playfield - Other
RavSpec
Other
$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 12.95
Playfield - Plastics
RGP Models
Plastics
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,635 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 33.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/16?hl=tbutler6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.