IMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0639 (resized).jpeg
20231223_110025 (resized).jpg
20231223_111257 (resized).jpg
There are 1,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 34.
#601 2 years ago

I would like to be in on the vuk casket mod. Looks great. Thanks!

#602 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

I would like to be in on the vuk casket mod. Looks great. Thanks!

You're positioned to be in run #25, and I'll message back at that time.

#603 2 years ago

I've had several not respond for run #24, and I've sent a reminder message out to those people. I've been giving a bit more time due to the holiday weekend.

I'll continue down the list tonight if spots are still available. Hoping to finalize the run #24 list by tomorrow.

#604 2 years ago

Can I get on the list. I am interested if u have a package for all 3 mods gronk, casket, and gargoyle.

#605 2 years ago
Quoted from Superpops1:

Can I get on the list. I am interested if u have a package for all 3 mods gronk, casket, and gargoyle.

I appreciate your interest. I've added you to the list. You'll be in run #27.

I'll message back when I get to your run (no payment until that time).

Thank you.

----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------

Run #24

1) fred33
2) Vitty
3) frg
4) eharan
5) CooperS
6) jeffspinballpalace
7) dabear007
8 ) KlownHammer
9) Cento
10) ddpinball (pending)
11) drewthegator (pending)
12) mslow
13)
14)

Added over 3 years ago:

11) drewthegator (confirmed)

Added over 3 years ago:

13) maiscseb

Added over 3 years ago:

10) ddpinball (confirmed)

#606 2 years ago

Aiming to have these shipped out on Monday. Moving forward today with the confirmed spots in the previous post.

There was an unusual amount of non-response this time around, but if anyone that got a message missed out and wants in on the next run, let me know.

If interest is lost, that's perfectly fine, but it does help me a lot to know as soon as possible.

As it stands, I wait 2-3 days for a response, send a reminder, wait another day, then continue down the list (possibly facing the same issue). And as the caskets/lids/gargoyles are painted together, just one holds up the entire run from proceeding, which is more difficult to work around since hiring someone this year. I do initially message more than the 12 I'm looking to fill, and usually that has worked out.

Hopefully I can put together a better system sometime in the future (I never expected to be making these at this rate for so long ).

#607 2 years ago

MJK-911- I sent a pm last week, I would like every mod you can do, to make your life easier, put anything funny on the Gasket , surprise me!! I’am just having a blast with this game!! It is never leaving the collection!!!

A4BEF33A-238D-414A-B1EB-C763ED76A84F (resized).jpegA4BEF33A-238D-414A-B1EB-C763ED76A84F (resized).jpeg
#608 2 years ago
Quoted from MJK-911:

MJK-911- I sent a pm last week, I would like every mod you can do, to make your life easier, put anything funny on the Gasket , surprise me!! I’am just having a blast with this game!! It is never leaving the collection!!!
[quoted image]

Glad you're enjoying the game, and your background lighting seems to be a perfect fit

Unique customs ended with run #21, but any of the previous customs (without custom lids) will be an option at $10 for as long as I'm making consecutive runs.

And I do have you on the list and will message once I get to your run.

#609 2 years ago

still very interested
haven't been reminder messaged yet

#610 2 years ago
Quoted from phantasmo:

still very interested
haven't been reminder messaged yet

You'll be in run #25

#611 2 years ago

Messages have been sent for run #25. New interest may still make run #27, though it's tentatively filling for run #28 (presumably more will back out by then).

Run #25

1) Kerry_Richard
2) rolandthoms
3) TheSaint025
4) DeeGor
5) RikeIsland
6) wizard1
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Added over 3 years ago:

7) MarklarD

Added over 3 years ago:

8 ) dkrubis

Added over 3 years ago:

9) 27dnast

#612 2 years ago

Medisinyl
Thanks for the update... I'm in, I'm paid

#613 2 years ago

Are the gonk doghouse and grass sets still available? I would like to buy them if so.

#614 2 years ago

I'd be interested in a Scared Stiff coffin.

#615 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Are the gonk doghouse and grass sets still available? I would like to buy them if so.

Yes, I have extra of those on hand this run and will send you a PM.

Quoted from JackOfPots:

I'd be interested in a Scared Stiff coffin.

I appreciate your interest, and I've added you to the list. Should be run #27 (or #28 at the latest).

#616 2 years ago

Put me on the list!

#617 2 years ago

Run #24 shipped out earlier today, and tracking numbers have been sent.

Slightly changing how this popular Elvira casket is painted going forward. Just adds some white to the inner eyes to make them pop a bit more.

20210607_163155 (resized).jpg20210607_163155 (resized).jpg

#618 2 years ago

Very good call!

#619 2 years ago

I like it!!! Can't wait till mine arrive

#620 2 years ago

I'm about to send out a few more messages for run #25. A few non-responders again this time (should allow the next few on the list to still make run #27). Looking to have the list finalized by tomorrow night.

Anyone that missed my messages and wants in on a future run can let me know and you'll be bumped into the nearest run.

Run #25:

1) Kerry_Richard
2) rolandthoms
3) TheSaint025
4) DeeGor
5) RikeIsland
6) wizard1
7) MarklarD
8) dkrubis
9) 27dnast
10) phantasmo
11) Asylum (pending)
12) Jeepen
13) T7 (x2 - pending)

Added over 3 years ago:

11) Asylum (confirmed)

#621 2 years ago

Thank you Medisinyl for the top notch work! Mods came in a day early! They look /feel really great. Very much appreciated. Promise to post pics in action if the machine ever comes through. Very happy to have secured them in the event it does.

#622 2 years ago
Quoted from KlownHammer:

Thank you Medisinyl for the top notch work! Mods came in a day early! They look /feel really great. Very much appreciated. Promise to post pics in action if the machine ever comes through. Very happy to have secured them in the event it does.

Glad to know they arrived safe and have met expectation thus far

Hopefully Stern comes through for everyone waiting on a game.

#623 2 years ago

I installed the mods tonight and they look great. Only issue I am having is with the shot coming out of the Gargoyle Vuk. Unfortunately it must be hitting the mod or somkething as the ball shoots across as it does not make it to the targets on the other side of playfield. Most of the time it goes stright across to the far outlane.

Has anyone else experienced this? What is the fix.

Thanks
Ed

#624 2 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

I installed the mods tonight and they look great. Only issue I am having is with the shot coming out of the Gargoyle Vuk. Unfortunately it must be hitting the mod or somkething as the ball shoots across as it does not make it to the targets on the other side of playfield. Most of the time it goes stright across to the far outlane.
Has anyone else experienced this? What is the fix.
Thanks
Ed

It came up before, and it was discovered that the VUK on the games having any issue is bent lower than the factory height on the game I designed the mod with. Apparently this was also the cause for some having VUK trajectory issues from the factory (without the mod).

RobertWinter posted the fix at these links here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156#post-6223813

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-s-house-of-horrors-the-owner-s-club/page/156#post-6225405

#625 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

it was discovered that the VUK on the games having any issue is bent lower than the factory height

That was it! I bent the vuk up and now works 100%. Thanks for the quick response! Awesome mods that look factory!

Ed

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#626 2 years ago

I would also love to be in on the list for all 3 mods gronk, casket, and gargoyle.

#627 2 years ago
Quoted from MLarkin78:

I would also love to be in on the list for all 3 mods gronk, casket, and gargoyle.

I appreciate your interest. I've added you to the list. Should be in run #27 (or #28 at the latest).

I'll message back when I get to your run.

-------

PMs are also accepted to get on the list.

#628 2 years ago

My game is arriving this morning from Stern, pm sent to get on the next run. mods look great, anyone here with a May 2021 build date have problems with the VUK? Curious if stern fixed the wire.

#629 2 years ago
Quoted from Pincrazy:

My game is arriving this morning from Stern, pm sent to get on the next run. mods look great, anyone here with a May 2021 build date have problems with the VUK? Curious if stern fixed the wire.

May 14 here and my VUK has worked great.

#630 2 years ago

Planning to have run #25 shipped out by Wednesday.

Run #25:

1) Kerry_Richard
2) rolandthoms
3) TheSaint025
4) DeeGor
5) RikeIsland
6) wizard1
7) MarklarD
8) dkrubis
9) 27dnast
10) phantasmo
11) Asylum
12) Jeepen
13) T7 (x2)
14) TheBigDog (pending)

#631 2 years ago

Could I get added to the list as well?

Many thanks!

#632 2 years ago
Quoted from shaunpurslow:

Could I get added to the list as well?
Many thanks!

Done I'll message you once I get to your run (#28 at the latest).

I appreciate your interest.

#633 2 years ago

I would like to be on this for all 3 mods too. Thanks and great work.

#634 2 years ago

My HOH arrived Friday, didn't want to commit til I hand game in hand, please add me a the end of the list.

#635 2 years ago
Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

Please add me at the end of the list.

Okay, but that will cost you a bag of jelly donuts.

#636 2 years ago
Quoted from Boomshockalocka:

I would like to be on this for all 3 mods too. Thanks and great work.

Quoted from BagAJellyDonuts:

My HOH arrived Friday, didn't want to commit til I hand game in hand, please add me a the end of the list.

I'll get you both on the list. Likely run #28.

Thank you both.

#637 2 years ago

Run #25 is nearly complete and will ship out tomorrow for sure.

I'll send out messages for run #26 sometime next week once more progress has been made with it.

Updated count has new interest tentatively filling the middle or later half of run #28.

#638 2 years ago

Will PM tracking numbers out by tonight.

Run #25 wound up being a 15 set run, and the most popular custom choices were unusually obvious

20210617_144839 (resized).jpg20210617_144839 (resized).jpg
#639 2 years ago

Sending out messages for run #26 currently. As usual, I'll update here as confirmations and payments come in, and I'll continue down the list if any back out.

New interest will be in run #28.

Run #26:

1) Anubis330
2) ohiojosh
3) Mindcrime
4) BagAJellyDonuts (to avoid confusion, he got on the list earlier, despite his recent post).
5) locustgrovepin
6) bonzo442
7) MJK-911
8) Gribbs
9) XatchieS
10) Andrewrush37
11) bitternerd
12)
13)
CooperS

#640 2 years ago

Aiming to ship run #26 out on Tuesday.

Run #26:

) Anubis330
2) ohiojosh
3) Mindcrime
4) BagAJellyDonuts
5) locustgrovepin
6) bonzo442
7) MJK-911
8) Gribbs
9) XatchieS
10) Andrewrush37
11) bitternerd
12) Yelobird
13) RebelGuitars
14) CooperS

#641 2 years ago

AMH teaser info/pic pulled for now Down to the last few mods to make for it...hopefully a proper reveal in a couple weeks.

#642 2 years ago

Hey, can you add me to the next list for the casket and gargoyle mods?

#643 2 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Hey, can you add me to the next list for the casket and gargoyle mods?

I appreciate your interest. I've got you down.

You'll be in run #28 (next list will be run #27, so there's a small wait). About four spots tentatively left in run #28.

#644 2 years ago

Run #26 is boxed up and being shipped today. Tracking will be sent later tonight.

Just a reminder that the offer to make any previous custom casket is only available until the consecutive runs end.

Beyone that point, I'll continue to offer Stiffton, Scared Stiff (webbing/spider), and Elvira (with eyes), so that I can prepare sets to have on hand.

Still room at the end of run #28.

I'll send run #27 messages out in a few days.

#645 2 years ago

Hi I am interested in Mech Gargoyle/Casket set can I get in on next shipping list. Thanks. Sean

#646 2 years ago
Quoted from seanb73:

Hi I am interested in Mech Gargoyle/Casket set can I get in on next shipping list. Thanks. Sean

I appreciate your interest. I've got you noted down. You'll be in run #28, and I'll message you when I get to that run.

#647 2 years ago

Arrived today and look great!

0BE39B86-CF25-4BB3-8FD9-05DC349F3EE8 (resized).jpeg0BE39B86-CF25-4BB3-8FD9-05DC349F3EE8 (resized).jpegC88794FB-032A-4159-9BAE-5B061CDF89AA (resized).jpegC88794FB-032A-4159-9BAE-5B061CDF89AA (resized).jpeg
#648 2 years ago
Quoted from locustgrovepin:

Arrived today and look great!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Awesome Thank you for the photos!

#650 2 years ago

Finally getting run #27 messages out soon tonight.

I figure some that helped these mods secure the top 3 would like to see the plaque. Meant to post it earlier.

Thanks again to everyone that voted

20210706_011524 (resized).jpg20210706_011524 (resized).jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
9,000 (Firm)
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 1,663 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.