IMG_0645 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0643 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0642 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0641 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0640 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0639 (resized).jpeg
20231223_110025 (resized).jpg
20231223_111257 (resized).jpg
There are 1,661 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 34.
#451 3 years ago

Hello, Thank you for these achievements, it would be possible to be added to the list

Sent a PM.

#452 3 years ago
Quoted from Derfone:

Hello, Thank you for these achievements, it would be possible to be added to the list
Sent a PM.

I don't have a PM from you, but I've added you to the list. You should be in run #21 at the latest, and I'll message back when your run is about to be built.

Thank you!

- Greg

#453 3 years ago

Thank you very much, I didn't send a PM I can't do it

#454 3 years ago

Should have some custom pics and messages/tracking out later tonight.

And as there's been some confusion, the Elvira mods in general aren't on a last call--only the unique custom casket option is being discontinued after run #21.

The pop bumpers will also be discontinued at that time (though they're rarely ordered anyway).

#455 3 years ago

And run #17 is finally complete. Here's a pic of the customs from this run (also a dog house not pictured). Was going to get them out to a kiosk drop off, but will get them on the way in the afternoon (my completion/shipping estimates have been terrible :/ ).
20210106_011134 (resized).jpg20210106_011134 (resized).jpg

#456 3 years ago

Wow! You knocked it out of the park again! Looks better than i imagined it.
Thank you Greg. Amazing work.
Hope you win TWIPY!

#457 3 years ago

Looks great. You are a true talent. Thanks

#458 3 years ago

Awesome! cant wait for run 18!

#459 3 years ago

Is it to late to get on the list?

#460 3 years ago
Quoted from Cosplay:

Is it to late to get on the list?

No, but new interest is currently filling for run #21, which will be a fair wait amongst all the different mods that have backlogs.

I'll be sending out messages to compile run #18 in about two weeks.

#461 3 years ago

Got my mods today. Thanks a lot they look perfect. Wife got home from the hospital on Saturday and she is over the moon with the mods. Made her feel like she was not even sick. Thanks again for the great work.

#462 3 years ago
Quoted from whiteyjfm:

Got my mods today. Thanks a lot they look perfect. Wife got home from the hospital on Saturday and she is over the moon with the mods. Made her feel like she was not even sick. Thanks again for the great work.

I appreciate the positive feedback, and I'm glad you're enjoying the mods. I'll be wishing your wife a speedy recovery.

Thanks again for your support.

#463 3 years ago

To read all your comments I am more than impatient that it is my turn

#464 3 years ago

Put a deposit in for an EHOH definitely interested in the interactive casket and gargoyle. No rush gonna be a while thinking of a cool custom maybe

Ps went to UF so had a short stint in your neck of the woods !

#465 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

Put a deposit in for an EHOH definitely interested in the interactive casket and gargoyle. No rush gonna be a while thinking of a cool custom maybe
Ps went to UF so had a short stint in your neck of the woods !

I appreciate your interest, and I've added you to the list. You should make it into run #21, but I'm likely close to that cut-off. Run #21 will be the last run to offer unique custom caskets.

2 weeks later
#466 3 years ago

Messages for run #18 will be going out today.

Aiming to fill 14 sets for this run, and I'll update this post as payments come in.

1)jakethesnake181
2)jimsheffield
3) Chrono86
4) mandelbloom (T)
5) SCJoe
6) BigPinDaddy
7) BackFlipper
8 ) jints56
9) mfresh
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)

Added over 3 years ago:

10) KLR2014

Added over 3 years ago:

11) Larkin90

Added over 3 years ago:

12) Yesh23 (T)

Added over 3 years ago:

13) Nysbadmk8

#468 3 years ago

Just wanted to confirm that stiffton deadhead (non mech or mech) is the std coffin cover.
If so, I’d like to get on the preorder list for the gargoyle /coffin cover preorder list.

#469 3 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

Just wanted to confirm that stiffton deadhead (non mech or mech) is the std coffin cover.
If so, I’d like to get on the preorder list for the gargoyle /coffin cover preorder list.

Yes, the Stiffton casket is standard, and I'll add you to the list. Getting hard to gauge with the long list, but you should be in run #22.

I appreciate your interest.

---------

Messages will go out for run #18 within the hour.

#470 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Yes, the Stiffton casket is standard, and I'll add you to the list. Getting hard to gauge with the long list, but you should be in run #22.
I appreciate your interest.
---------
Messages will go out for run #18 within the hour.

So #21 next ye??

Only joking! Can’t wait!

#471 3 years ago

Hi
Can I still get in for a custom mech casket and gargoyle set?

#472 3 years ago
Quoted from keys88:

Hi
Can I still get in for a custom mech casket and gargoyle set?

You're already on my list, and unique customs will end at run #21, but the Elvira Mistress of the Dark casket with the eyes (latest version) was the most popular and will remain an option afterward (possibly offer some other existing customs as well as a premium request).

Eventually once the existing interest has been gone through, I'll want to be able to make mods to have on hand, and lots of custom options would make that impossible.

Finally considering hiring some help as early as this week, so hopefully I can accelerate my output soon.

---

Otherwise, still waiting to hear back on the last spot for run #18 (a few people disappeared without noting they were backing out, and I'm continuing down the list one by one). EDIT: Sounds like it's filled.

#473 3 years ago

Final run #18 list:

1)jakethesnake181
2)jimsheffield
3) Chrono86
4) mandelbloom (T)
5) SCJoe
6) BigPinDaddy
7) BackFlipper
8 ) jints56
9) mfresh
10) KLR2014
11) Larkin90
12) Yesh23 (T)
13) Nysbadmk8
14) wesh

#474 3 years ago

Getting excited hopefully run 18 is soon ! You got sure need some help !

#475 3 years ago

I have this mod on a game I bought but I wonder does the gargoyle make the VUK more inconsistant? Or is the VUK so inconsistant anyway sometimes the ball does not even hit one of the 3 targets, I do not really understand the purpose of the actionbutton as it is not possible to aim anyway?

#476 3 years ago
Quoted from FrisseFrasse:

I have this mod on a game I bought but I wonder does the gargoyle make the VUK more inconsistant? Or is the VUK so inconsistant anyway sometimes the ball does not even hit one of the 3 targets, I do not really understand the purpose of the actionbutton as it is not possible to aim anyway?

The VUK from the factory is indeed inconsistent and many potential fixes are mentioned in the Elvira club thread (my friend's game also needed one of these fixes to be consistent).

There have been a couple mentions of the gargoyle seeming to cause an issue, but it sounds like it should be resolved if the VUK is properly aligned (hopefully Stern fixed this issue on the later games, but I'm not certain).

Quoted from Mando:

Getting excited hopefully run 18 is soon ! You got sure need some help !

Should be shipped within two weeks. Training a local artist friend today that should be able to match my paint work and help get mods out quicker and allow me to develop new mods more regularly.

#477 3 years ago

Quickly end of round 18-19 let it be my turn

1 week later
#478 3 years ago

Finishing up some other mods that have priority currently, but have nearly everything assembled and prepped to paint for run #18 and aiming to ship by Thursday 2/25 if not sooner.

#479 3 years ago

Hi!
I just a deposit in for an EHOH and am definitely interested in the interactive casket and gargoyle. How do I go about paying you?

Thanks in advance. This thing looks amazing!

JC

#480 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Finishing up some other mods that have priority currently, but have nearly everything assembled and prepped to paint for run #18 and aiming to ship by Thursday 2/25 if not sooner.

Are you still taking new orders for the EHOH mods?

#481 3 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Hi!
I just a deposit in for an EHOH and am definitely interested in the interactive casket and gargoyle. How do I go about paying you?
Thanks in advance. This thing looks amazing!
JC

I appreciate your interest, and will add you to the list (perhaps run #23), and I'll message you when your run is closer to being built.

Quoted from TonyVrd:

Are you still taking new orders for the EHOH mods?

Yes, a PM to me is the best way to get on the list, but it's a long wait at the back end currently. I'll not you down now as well.

#482 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

I appreciate your interest, and will add you to the list (perhaps run #23), and I'll message you when your run is closer to being built.

Yes, a PM to me is the best way to get on the list, but it's a long wait at the back end currently. I'll not you down now as well.

I sent you a PM, would like to be added... I bought mine this weekend. Really would love to add these mods.

cff04e1f8fe3afed49b534d584ae8c540fb0c9ab (resized).jpgcff04e1f8fe3afed49b534d584ae8c540fb0c9ab (resized).jpg
#483 3 years ago

Run #18 is complete and will ship today (2/25). Tracking numbers will be sent out by tonight.

#484 3 years ago

Not much inspiring text for neat unique customs this time around (few repeats as well), but here's the customs that were in run #18:

20210225_172645 (resized).jpg20210225_172645 (resized).jpg20210225_172726 (resized).jpg20210225_172726 (resized).jpg
#486 3 years ago

I'll send out messages for run #19 by Tuesday night. Once that run list is finalized, they should be shipped within a week afterward (production rate is increasing with the recently hired help).

#487 3 years ago

Awsome !!! I hope I make it in this run.

#488 3 years ago

Received and installed! Love it!!

5E43D68F-10E8-4EFE-B4CB-B6BF13F9BBF6 (resized).jpeg5E43D68F-10E8-4EFE-B4CB-B6BF13F9BBF6 (resized).jpeg
#489 3 years ago

Got mine yesterday, very quality work !

#490 3 years ago

Just bought a EHOH on Sunday that has the Gargoyle and casket mod. Not sure if it has been mentioned but what is the story around the default casket inscription? Stifferton Deadhead 1969-2019

#491 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Just bought a EHOH on Sunday that has the Gargoyle and casket mod. Not sure if it has been mentioned but what is the story around the default casket inscription? Stifferton Deadhead 1969-2019

"Stiffton" was a bit of a throw to Scared Stiff--in that game, the Stiff in the coffin has a top hat, which I see as a "high society" accessory. The "ton" suffix is often associated with high society (old Britain) and wealthy characters (Thurston Howell for example). DeadHead is obvious I imagine

Quoted from Mando:

Got mine yesterday, very quality work !

I'm glad you're enjoying the mods, and I appreciate the positive feedback. Thank you!

Quoted from jints56:

Received and installed! Love it!!
[quoted image]

Awesome. Thank you. I appreciate the pic (though if anyone is curious, the casket paint is much more detailed in person [looking mono-tone in the pic lighting]).

-----------------------------------------------------------

Messages for run #19 will be going out within the next couple hours.

#492 3 years ago

Messages have been sent for run #19. I'll update as payments come in, and continue down the wait-list if anyone backs out or disappears.

Run #19 list:

1) Oilrat
2) sirlonzelot
3) Eagle14
4) aaron6920
5) BallyKISS1978
6) Completist
7) Enchantress
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

Added over 3 years ago:

theadicts77

Added over 3 years ago:

9) Breeze

Added over 3 years ago:

10) Nickvin8
11) TheCreature (pending)

Added over 3 years ago:

12) GamerRick

#493 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

"Stiffton" was a bit of a throw to Scared Stiff--in that game, the Stiff in the coffin has a top hat, which I see as a "high society" accessory. The "ton" suffix is often associated with high society (old Britain) and wealthy characters (Thurston Howell for example). DeadHead is obvious I imagine

Thanks for the explanation makes sense. Can I get in on just one of the Gonk houses?

#494 3 years ago

Just paid for the mods! Now just need Stern to make the pin.

#495 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Messages have been sent for run #19. I'll update as payments come in, and continue down the wait-list if anyone backs out or disappears.
Run #19 list:
1) Oilrat
2) sirlonzelot
3) Eagle14
4) aaron6920
5) BallyKISS1978
6) Completist
7) Enchantress
8 )
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)

What run am I in on? Am I on your list? I want in I thought I had gotten on it?

#496 3 years ago
Quoted from jake35:

What run am I in on? Am I on your list? I want in I thought I had gotten on it?

You were estimated to be in run #23, and are indeed on the list. Those in run #19 got on the list as early as mid-late November.

Fortunately runs are progressing faster currently and shouldn't be as long of a wait.

#497 3 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

You were estimated to be in run #23, and are indeed on the list. Those in run #19 got on the list as early as mid-late November.
Fortunately runs are progressing faster currently and shouldn't be as long of a wait.

thank you! sorry I wasn't sure how the process went and just wanted to make sure, thanks!

#498 3 years ago
Quoted from Antron77:

Thanks for the explanation makes sense. Can I get in on just one of the Gonk houses?

He sell them separately pretty sure, PM him to make sure you get in. Great quality products for sure, sometimes I feel ripped off when buying "3D-Printed" items but these are very very detailed high quality mods!

#499 3 years ago

In for run 19! so excited can’t wait Thank you so much!!

1 week later
#500 3 years ago

Planning to ship run #19 out on Tuesday 3/16.

Had a few people disappear in communication, but moving forward with what I have. May try to start my run #20 list with more time ahead to avoid the unnecessary gap (some runs are more of a challenge to get 12-14 people to respond in a timely fashion and finalize custom choices [caskets all get painted at one time, so I have to wait until everything is decided, customs made, etc.]).

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Playfield - Plastics
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Cento Creations

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 18.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 47.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

There are 1,661 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 34.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-interactive-casket-gargoyle-vuk-cover-medisinyl-mods/page/10?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.