FB_IMG_1568489621898 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-152813_Instagram (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20190914-152817_Instagram (resized).jpg
20190913_163511 (resized).jpg
jerk store (resized).jpg
20190606_224020 (resized).jpg
09016ef437ba01be1c8edb6827cd38cb[1] (resized).jpg
e3 shooter (resized).jpg

There are 205 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.
#51 4 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a Scared Stiff and love it. God I hope they don’t F it up. Please Stern!

Typical

JJP isn’t doing this pin. Get over it

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

robertwinter started an Elvira 3 thread 2 years ago...is there a reason this one was started instead of just posting in the existing thread?

Someone needed some attention.

#53 4 years ago

So, is this the only thread? I see this one is closed https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elivra-3-announcement#post-5032083

#54 4 years ago

I have SS now and two Elvira toppers, guess I'll have to get this pin to go under the second topper!

#55 4 years ago

No, this and the one that closed down are just side kick threads. The official Elvira 3 thread is here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/14#post-5031177
They both probably couldn't find the other thread so just made up new ones.

#56 4 years ago

Thanks @arcademojo
It always bugs me when multiple threads are started. Guess the OP was too excited to post his earth-shattering news and neglected to do a search.

#57 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Typical
JJP isn’t doing this pin. Get over it

You suck. I hate you.

#58 4 years ago

Shouldn't drunken pinside.

#59 4 years ago
jerk store (resized).jpgjerk store (resized).jpg
#60 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

You guys really that excited about an old hag spouting 14 year old boob humor?

YUP

#61 4 years ago

Deez you really are a class act. Insulting Cassandra from behind a keyboard...does that make you feel better about yourself? I am quite sure you would never say that to her in person.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

No, this and the one that closed down are just side kick threads. The official Elvira 3 thread is here.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/14#post-5031177
They both probably couldn't find the other thread so just made up new ones.

I think they had no problem finding the original thread. Both of the OP’s of the two new threads first posts were reposts of the screen grab that I posted in the official thread.

#63 4 years ago

I love SS and hoping this new pin, which Cassandra is excited for, really turns out to be a good one. C’mon, Lyman possibly on code! I can’t wait to see the new LCD graphics (hopefully they will make them cartooney) with some crazy monsters, modes, multiball, rules, etc.

Plus, I don’t know what you guys are looking at, but IMO Cassandra is still hot and sexy and I can only wish I will look that good when I’m that age. My daughter met her in person at a horror con recently (and got me an autographed picture to boot) and said she is a sweetheart. She even told my daughter the pin is coming and that was last fall.

So, up the stiffies! (with total respect given to the Iron Maiden club).

#64 4 years ago

I would love to add this one to my collection. Hopefully its packed and Stern turns it around with this one. Come on Stern, you can do it. For all of those loosing sleep over me starting this thread, i'm sorry. They can shut it down and we can all go over to the org one. It's all good. I see 4 to 5 of the same threads all the time. I just puck the the one i like and stick with it.

#65 4 years ago

I assume these will be at Batman66 pricing?

#66 4 years ago
Quoted from wrb1977:

fattdirk you really are a class act. Insulting Cassandra from behind a keyboard...does that make you feel better about yourself? I am quite sure you would never say that to her in person.

Well what seemed like an edgy joke after three Manhattans last night makes me cringe so hard this morning. It wasn't meant to insult. I just thought it was funny the idea of an old lady telling middleschool level humor.

#67 4 years ago

Now that BK:SoR has done it, I hope the Elvira game honours the earlier ones with a retro mode back to some Party Monsters music.

#68 4 years ago

That would be cool but would cost Stern extra money to planetary so I would guess its unlikely.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

GOT & SW gave us a unique & creative scoring system. SW Fanbababies got some diaper rash because it didn't breast feed them but hey, the shit was new.

Yeah seriously. Star Wars is the modern "Iron Man" in the completely unappreciated today, but will be back once people wake up and actually be bothered to learn the rules and whatnot. I'm speaking for the Pro only, because the LE/Premium does have some issues with the hyperloop that I don't like... It's a great tournament game, it's just fun to shoot and combo on the fly, and the rules gives you TONS of different and VIABLE ways to score points. Plus, it's just a more cohesive video and sound package than GOT was IMO.

#70 4 years ago

y’all have issues against 14 year olds!? this isn’t the website for me then

mjr

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Well what seemed like an edgy joke after three Manhattans last night makes me cringe so hard this morning.

Never go full Iceman!

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I assume these will be at Batman66 pricing?

I can’t see them doing anything for less for the hype built into this one, theme reboot,
and all involved with development. Seems
on going as same route like Kapow. Stern will have to cover more resources than a typical release.

#73 4 years ago

I shall buy your fire sale Party Monsters and Scared Stiffs.

1 month later
#74 4 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

No way! My EatPM & SS remain firmly planted in my gameroom. I've waited far too long to complete my Elvira pin trilogy!!!

#75 4 years ago
Quoted from BasementFacts:

Same here I would love to have an SS.

#76 4 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Same here I would love to have an SS.

I sold EATPM but still have SS. Such a great game!

#77 4 years ago

Word on the street is Stern is announcing its new game at San Diego Comic Con this Friday. Hoping they release some images of this fabled Elvira 3!

#78 4 years ago

Hopefully Stern will knock it out of the ballpark. They have not done that in a long time. JMO!

1 month later
#79 4 years ago
20190913_163511 (resized).jpg20190913_163511 (resized).jpg
#80 4 years ago

I know this is hotly anticipated by many but do we really need THREE threads on it?

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

I know this is hotly anticipated by many but do we really need THREE threads on it?

You're right - come on people let's get at least a dozen threads!

#82 4 years ago

House of Horrors or Haunted House Party?

#83 4 years ago

Looks like the rumor that it would be Woah Nellie was probably wrong, because Lyman is on code.

#84 4 years ago
Quoted from Anonymouse:

House of Horrors or Haunted House Party?

Haunted House of Horror Parties? Party House of Haunted Horror? Horror House of Haunted Parties?

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from dos_reboot:

Haunted House of Horror Parties? Party House of Haunted Horror? Horror House of Haunted Parties?

Sadly it's one or the other

#86 4 years ago

Can not wait to see this game. Scared stiff was the game that got me into this crazy hobby many years ago.

#87 4 years ago

Please don't be as boring as Munsters.

Jurassic 2 is a radical game so I'll take something in between the two.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

Please don't be as boring as Munsters.
Jurassic 2 is a radical game so I'll take something in between the two.

Totally agree. JP is a cool pin. I love EATPM and SS so please dont F this up Stern.

#89 4 years ago
Screenshot_20190914-152813_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190914-152813_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190914-152817_Instagram (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190914-152817_Instagram (resized).jpg
#90 4 years ago
FB_IMG_1568489617053 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1568489617053 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1568489621898 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1568489621898 (resized).jpg
#91 4 years ago

Coil count looks good.

#92 4 years ago

Here it is.

D90F4DD6-9E0A-4494-913B-1B005F6B256B (resized).jpegD90F4DD6-9E0A-4494-913B-1B005F6B256B (resized).jpeg
#93 4 years ago
Quoted from whthrs166:

Here it is.[quoted image]

I’m amazed how much they were able to put into it. A world under glass. Really captures the spirit of the theme. I won’t ever want to play it because I’ll be so busy looking at all the features they included. One of Stern’s best in years. Good to see feature packed games make their return.

#94 4 years ago

Seeing the haunted house on this pin makes one wonder why the iconic one wasn’t utilized on Munsters.

#95 4 years ago

It looks as boring to play as the Munsters.

Man I hope I'm wrong.

Shots look weak.
Art looks like GB at first glance which I like.
Gameplay just looks so so.

Definitely nice to see another Elvira theme after all these years.

Fingers crossed . Expectations very very low

#97 4 years ago

I think I'll just hold out for Keith's next title no matter what it is.
Even if its Dumbo I'm in!

He's a breath of fresh air after 15 years of collecting.

Truly enjoy the different shots and thoughts.

#98 4 years ago

Same ole Stern. Pass.

#99 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I’m amazed how much they were able to put into it. A world under glass. Really captures the spirit of the theme. I won’t ever want to play it because I’ll be so busy looking at all the features they included. One of Stern’s best in years. Good to see feature packed games make their return.

Not sure if being ironic or not ... it looks ... EMPTY.

#100 4 years ago

That tiny little Elvira on the playfield is a joke. Sexiest character in the history of pinball needs a massive presence on the playfield.

Take that anyway you want.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn
Toys/Add-ons
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation
Decals
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade
Other
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions
Decals
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
10,000 (Firm)
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinhead mods
Other
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods
Sound/Speakers
$ 7.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 20.00
Electronics
Gameroom Mods
Electronics
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Other
Inclusive GameWerks
Other
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 1,099.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution
Toppers
$ 210.00
There are 205 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 5.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-by-stern/page/2?hl=sinestro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.