40 days ago

Topic Stats

• 78 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 hours ago by Skyemont
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

jerk store (resized).jpg
    20190606_224020 (resized).jpg
    09016ef437ba01be1c8edb6827cd38cb[1] (resized).jpg
    e3 shooter (resized).jpg
    20190606_093314 (resized).jpg

There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 39 days ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I have a Scared Stiff and love it. God I hope they don’t F it up. Please Stern!

Typical

JJP isn’t doing this pin. Get over it

#52 39 days ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

robertwinter started an Elvira 3 thread 2 years ago...is there a reason this one was started instead of just posting in the existing thread?

Someone needed some attention.

#53 39 days ago

So, is this the only thread? I see this one is closed https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elivra-3-announcement#post-5032083

#54 39 days ago

I have SS now and two Elvira toppers, guess I'll have to get this pin to go under the second topper!

#55 39 days ago

No, this and the one that closed down are just side kick threads. The official Elvira 3 thread is here.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/14#post-5031177
    They both probably couldn't find the other thread so just made up new ones.

#56 39 days ago

Thanks @arcademojo
    It always bugs me when multiple threads are started. Guess the OP was too excited to post his earth-shattering news and neglected to do a search.

#57 39 days ago
    Quoted from iceman44:

Typical
    JJP isn’t doing this pin. Get over it

You suck. I hate you.

#58 39 days ago

Shouldn't drunken pinside.

#59 39 days ago
    jerk store (resized).jpg
    #60 39 days ago
    Quoted from fattdirk:

You guys really that excited about an old hag spouting 14 year old boob humor?

YUP

#61 39 days ago

fattdirk you really are a class act. Insulting Cassandra from behind a keyboard...does that make you feel better about yourself? I am quite sure you would never say that to her in person.

#62 39 days ago
    Quoted from arcademojo:

No, this and the one that closed down are just side kick threads. The official Elvira 3 thread is here.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3-the-official-thread/page/14#post-5031177
    They both probably couldn't find the other thread so just made up new ones.

I think they had no problem finding the original thread. Both of the OP’s of the two new threads first posts were reposts of the screen grab that I posted in the official thread.

#63 39 days ago

I love SS and hoping this new pin, which Cassandra is excited for, really turns out to be a good one. C’mon, Lyman possibly on code! I can’t wait to see the new LCD graphics (hopefully they will make them cartooney) with some crazy monsters, modes, multiball, rules, etc.

Plus, I don’t know what you guys are looking at, but IMO Cassandra is still hot and sexy and I can only wish I will look that good when I’m that age. My daughter met her in person at a horror con recently (and got me an autographed picture to boot) and said she is a sweetheart. She even told my daughter the pin is coming and that was last fall.

So, up the stiffies! (with total respect given to the Iron Maiden club).

#64 38 days ago

I would love to add this one to my collection. Hopefully its packed and Stern turns it around with this one. Come on Stern, you can do it. For all of those loosing sleep over me starting this thread, i'm sorry. They can shut it down and we can all go over to the org one. It's all good. I see 4 to 5 of the same threads all the time. I just puck the the one i like and stick with it.

#65 38 days ago

I assume these will be at Batman66 pricing?

#66 38 days ago
    Quoted from wrb1977:

fattdirk you really are a class act. Insulting Cassandra from behind a keyboard...does that make you feel better about yourself? I am quite sure you would never say that to her in person.

Well what seemed like an edgy joke after three Manhattans last night makes me cringe so hard this morning. It wasn't meant to insult. I just thought it was funny the idea of an old lady telling middleschool level humor.

#67 38 days ago

Now that BK:SoR has done it, I hope the Elvira game honours the earlier ones with a retro mode back to some Party Monsters music.

#68 38 days ago

That would be cool but would cost Stern extra money to planetary so I would guess its unlikely.

#69 38 days ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

GOT & SW gave us a unique & creative scoring system. SW Fanbababies got some diaper rash because it didn't breast feed them but hey, the shit was new.

Yeah seriously. Star Wars is the modern "Iron Man" in the completely unappreciated today, but will be back once people wake up and actually be bothered to learn the rules and whatnot. I'm speaking for the Pro only, because the LE/Premium does have some issues with the hyperloop that I don't like... It's a great tournament game, it's just fun to shoot and combo on the fly, and the rules gives you TONS of different and VIABLE ways to score points. Plus, it's just a more cohesive video and sound package than GOT was IMO.

#70 38 days ago

y’all have issues against 14 year olds!? this isn’t the website for me then

mjr

#71 38 days ago
    Quoted from fattdirk:

Well what seemed like an edgy joke after three Manhattans last night makes me cringe so hard this morning.

Never go full Iceman!

#72 38 days ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I assume these will be at Batman66 pricing?

I can’t see them doing anything for less for the hype built into this one, theme reboot,
    and all involved with development. Seems
    on going as same route like Kapow. Stern will have to cover more resources than a typical release.

#73 37 days ago

I shall buy your fire sale Party Monsters and Scared Stiffs.

1 month later
    #74 2 days ago
    Quoted from BasementFacts:

No way! My EatPM & SS remain firmly planted in my gameroom. I've waited far too long to complete my Elvira pin trilogy!!!

#75 2 days ago
    Quoted from BasementFacts:

Same here I would love to have an SS.

#76 2 days ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Same here I would love to have an SS.

I sold EATPM but still have SS. Such a great game!

#77 16 hours ago

Word on the street is Stern is announcing its new game at San Diego Comic Con this Friday. Hoping they release some images of this fabled Elvira 3!

#78 15 hours ago

Hopefully Stern will knock it out of the ballpark. They have not done that in a long time. JMO!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,300.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 79.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    £ 45.00
    Lighting - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 35.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 8.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Pinball Haus
    $ 11.95
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 40.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 75.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    DevilsMuse Arcade
    $ 244.99
    $ 22.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 15.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 134.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 150.00
    Playfield - Protection
    Republic Of Pinball
    $ 10.00
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 142.00
    Boards
    nvram.weebly.com
    There are 78 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside