(Topic ID: 8900)

elvira 3

By mickthepin

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Elvira_3-500x343.jpg
    vixens_ted.jpg
    ted_south_park_72.jpg
    hannah-minx-as-elvira-2.jpg
    Ted_Bohus_and_Elvira.jpg
    michael-gross-family-ties.jpg
    oakridge.jpg
    ElviraByMooneyForNet-1.jpg
    There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 12 years ago

How is there not more buzz about elvira3, has someone come out and said that its defiantly not happening??

#2 12 years ago

I've only heard that Jersey Jack asked Elvira if she would be interested in doing it. Is there more to the story? I think it would be awesome.

#3 12 years ago

I only heard there has been "talk" about it on both sides, but no decision or deal has been made. That was a couple months back though.

#4 12 years ago

Guess I'll keep my fingers crossed on this one.

#5 12 years ago

yep spose they are staying stum about it but man that would be a cool game

#6 12 years ago

Would be the first pin I would ever consider buying NIB

#7 12 years ago

What if it was Elvira and Zombie Land!

#8 12 years ago

I heard it was a zombie theme maybe The Walking Dead.

#9 12 years ago

Elvira has said that she was asked about a third game, and was all in - and the talk has since gone dead. Jack is on record saying that he isn't into Zombies.

I heard a nasty little rumor that JJP is in talks with Wayne...Mr. Pinball Australia...to take over that Medieval Madness remake. No JJP branding - all straight Williams remake.

Take it with a grain of salt....

#10 12 years ago

and the talk has since gone dead.

More like "UN-dead"... Mwahahaha!

Too bad Mooney couldn't have done a BG for a machine.
    I loved his style when it came to Elvira!

ElviraByMooneyForNet-1.jpgElviraByMooneyForNet-1.jpg

#11 12 years ago

When I saw this thread I was hoping for some new update.

#12 12 years ago

very nice pic nimble pin!

#13 12 years ago

Word I have heard here in Australia, talking to some pretty clued in guys is unfortunately, the MM remake will never happen full stop. Didn't understand all the jargon but it is basically impossible and that sucks because that game should be enjoyed by more than just a lucky few.

Quoted from gambit3113:

I heard a nasty little rumor that JJP is in talks with Wayne...Mr. Pinball Australia...to take over that Medieval Madness remake. No JJP branding - all straight Williams remake.

#14 12 years ago

Spoke to Elvira. There was talk...but so far that's it...

#15 12 years ago

So now the rumor is that they are trying to make an Oak Ridge Boys pin???
    Oh wait....Sorry, wrong Elvira.

oakridge.jpgoakridge.jpg

#16 12 years ago
    Quoted from NimblePin:

Too bad Mooney couldn't have done a BG for a machine.
    I loved his style when it came to Elvira!

That's a nice drawing, but it looks a lot more like Carolyn Jones than Cassandra Peterson. I realize the "Elvira look" is a knock off of Morticia, but I'm referring to the face in that sketch.

#17 12 years ago

What nordman makes, guymontag plays.

#18 12 years ago

I hope not. She was great back in the day, but she's a "has been" now. Kinda like AC/DC.

#19 12 years ago

Don't Tease Me!!!

Elvira & The Zombie "Something"

Jack didn't confirm a damn thing when I talked to him @ SPF game title wise.

He just said you won't be buying the first but that I'll be buying the next 3!

haha, we'll see!

#20 12 years ago
    Quoted from dnhayden:

So now the rumor is that they are trying to make an Oak Ridge Boys pin???

Giddy up, oom poppa, oom poppa, mow mow
    Heigh-ho Silver, away

That guys deep voice would make excellent call outs.

#21 12 years ago
    Quoted from GoneFishinLvMsg:

I hope not. She was great back in the day, but she's a "has been" now. Kinda like AC/DC.

What a lame statement ! People still like scary movies and AC/DC rocks! They would sell out arenas all over if tickets went on sale today .

Jim

#22 12 years ago

Tell you what then, design a pin with Cassandra's 60 year old ass pole dancing to an undead Bon Scott singing Dirty Deeds and maybe I'll buy it.

#23 12 years ago

Tell you what then, design a pin with Cassandra's 60 year old ass pole dancing to an undead Bon Scott singing Dirty Deeds and maybe I'll buy it.

No one cares if you buy it ! AC/DC might be a great themed pinball machine , not sure stern can pull it off though. I have my concerns especially after seeing Transformers lack quality

Jim

#24 12 years ago

Are you kidding? She still looks good. I would totally let her take me out to dinner

#25 12 years ago
    Quoted from guymontag451:

What nordman makes, guymontag plays. [8)]

Me too!!!!

#26 12 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Are you kidding? She still looks good. I would totally let her take me out to dinner []

Also, me too!!!!

#27 12 years ago

I know I have taken this lame joke too far already, but I swear the guy in that Oak Ridge Boy's album pic looks just like the dad from Family Ties... OK, I'm done now, I swear.

michael-gross-family-ties.jpgmichael-gross-family-ties.jpg

#28 12 years ago

The problem is that there is no one out there to replace her today. She is it for that theme and yes still looks good for her age. Besides you’re making the theme based on her character, not Cassandra herself. The artist can make her look as young and sexy as he wants to.

#29 12 years ago
    Quoted from bigdaddy07:

The problem is that there is no one out there to replace her today.

Sounds like there is a hole in the market some young lass could fill. Maybe Meghan Fox? Id pay to see Meghan Fox dress in some of Elvira's old getups.

#30 12 years ago

Proof! (she's on the right....)

Ted_Bohus_and_Elvira.jpgTed_Bohus_and_Elvira.jpg

#31 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

You kind of freak me out with all these pictures of you !

#32 12 years ago

The problem is that there is no one out there to replace her today. She is it for that theme and yes still looks good for her age. Besides you’re making the theme based on her character, not Cassandra herself. The artist can make her look as young and sexy as he wants to.

Ya very true...but there is... sorta. she is only on youtube

Miss Hannah Minx

hannah-minx-as-elvira-2.jpghannah-minx-as-elvira-2.jpg

#33 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Straight up baller in my opinion. (I dig all of the celeb pics spfx)

#34 12 years ago
    Quoted from mickthepin:

Word I have heard here in Australia, talking to some pretty clued in guys is unfortunately, the MM remake will never happen full stop. Didn't understand all the jargon but it is basically impossible and that sucks because that game should be enjoyed by more than just a lucky few.
    gambit3113 said:I heard a nasty little rumor that JJP is in talks with Wayne...Mr. Pinball Australia...to take over that Medieval Madness remake. No JJP branding - all straight Williams remake.

Shame that rumor not true. I heard that JJP was going to re-make MM in addition to all his new games.

#35 12 years ago

Honda...sometimes I freak myself out!

ted_south_park_72.jpgted_south_park_72.jpg

#36 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Honda...sometimes I freak myself out!

That is awesome !! You made my day ..

Jim

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from dnhayden:

spfxted said:Proof! (she's on the right....)
    Straight up baller in my opinion. (I dig all of the celeb pics spfx)

He's definitely living the dream.

#38 12 years ago

Ohhh...sometimes it's a nightmare! I got stories...

vixens_ted.jpgvixens_ted.jpg

#39 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

Yeah, that looks like it would be a rough time. BTW stories are more than welcome here.

#40 12 years ago
    Quoted from spfxted:

still waiting to hear those stories from the take pics with famous people

#41 12 years ago

Ted, love the shirts. Stories welcome.

What are the names of the vixens? I cannot name them all.

#42 12 years ago
    Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Shame that rumor not true. I heard that JJP was going to re-make MM in addition to all his new games.

Dam that would be rad as. I would rather live in hope that it will happen. I'm just saying I heard from a guy who says he knows that it wont happen. But I am still on-board with the hope train.

1 week later
    #43 12 years ago

Am I the only person that finds that Elvira's nasally whine is the worst thing about Scared Stiff? It's a great sound package apart from her vocals mind. Being from the UK I wasn't familiar with Elvira apart from how she looked and having never heard her voice assumed it was deep, rich and sultry. Imagine my surprise when I realised she sounded more like from Beverly Hills 90210.

#44 12 years ago

That's part of the joke. She's a goth airhead.

#45 12 years ago
    Quoted from guymontag451:

What nordman makes, guymontag plays.

That's exactly how I feel.

#46 12 years ago

That was funny,kind of a gothic valley girl

#47 12 years ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

That's part of the joke. She's a goth airhead.

Correct. She isn't the typical kind of sexy.

#48 12 years ago
    Quoted from RobT:

She isn't the typical kind of sexy.

She's always been my kind of sexy... Brains AND beauty!
    Always has, always will be!
    Elvira_3-500x343.jpgElvira_3-500x343.jpg
    Nordman feels the same way... Right buddy?

#49 12 years ago

Cassandra is a really nice person. You guys should get out to the Chiller Theatre Convention! (website www.chillertheatre.com)
    As far as the pic goes...I made a crappy movie called Vampire Vixens From Venus. The girl on the left is Leslie Glass (Penthouse Int Pet of the Year). She also started Pets For Pets and had an animal santuary in her house! She died of bone cancer. The girl in the middle is Theresa Lynn (Playboy) and on right JJ North. She was also in my friend's (Fred Olen Ray) film Attack of the 60 Foot Centerfold.

#50 12 years ago

Well they are all hotties and if making so called "crappy movies" gets you those kind of friends, I'm all in. Sad to hear one of them passed away, you just never know. Thanks for the convention info, it's close enough for me to try an attend.

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.