9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jonogo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

ella.jpg
    donatenow2.jpg
    donatenow.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

ella.jpgella.jpg

My wife and I are involved in a local charity called Ella's Halo that supports families in the Twin Cities’ Neonatal Intensive Care Units (NICUs). This is for babies that are born prematurely and need extra special care in order to survive. Ella's Halo is putting on a charity event to raise money to provide comforts of home (care packages, monetary donations, blankets, books, cameras, etc) to families who are essentially living in the NICU at local Twin Cities' hospitals so that they can be closer to their newborn babies while they recover and are cared for. I told her that the Pinball Community was some of the most generous and caring group of people that I had ever met and that I would post on here to see if people would like to help Ella's Halo.

The 6th Annual Bowling for Babies will take place on May 9, 2015! This awesome, family-friendly event will be held at the Park Tavern Bowling and Entertainment Center, in St. Louis Park, MN. We need your help to continue to support families at the time when they need it most. Our efforts directly benefit the families at the University of Minnesota Children’s Hospital and Children’s Hospitals and Clinics of Minneapolis and St. Paul.

4 main ways to support this great cause:

1) Become a sponsor for "Bowling for Babies"
    $150 gets you two free bowling passes and name recognition via event signage, website and social media efforts.

2) Donate an item or service as a prize for our event
    Donating items or services for our raffle and silent auction helps Ella’s Halo raise money to fulfill its mission. Your name or the name of your company will be recognized and will be announced at the time of the drawing.

3) Attend Bowling for Babies
    Bowling for Babies will take place on Saturday, May 9, 2015 from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM (CDT). Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children (12 and under).

This awesome, family-friendly event will be held at The Park Tavern Bowling and Entertainment Center at 3401 Louisiana Avenue South in St. Louis Park, MN 55426

4) Donate Money, anything helps.
    Go to the website www.ellashalo.com
    Click on the upper right where it says "MAKE A DIFFERENCE"

donatenow.jpgdonatenow.jpg

Click on this Donate money and donate via PAYPAL!

donatenow2.jpgdonatenow2.jpg

Your contribution is tax-deductible. Ella’s Halo is a Minnesota nonprofit corporation recognized as tax-exempt under the Internal Revenue Code Section 501(c)(3). Our Tax ID for your donation reference is 27-1194925.

Contact me via Pinside, or reach out to Ella's Halo Board Chair Tracy Schendel at [email protected].

Thanks,

Josh Schendel

Ella’s Halo
    6411 Knox Ave S,
    Minneapolis,MN
    www.ellashalo.com
    [email protected]

#2 9 years ago

Bumping to the top

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jonogo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ellas-halo-charity-bowling-for-babies-to-support-families-in-nicu?tu=jonogo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.