C96247BE-345B-464A-8832-DCB6FA0852F0 (resized).jpeg
1E7173E8-4098-4303-B736-24274A9B2F93 (resized).jpeg
20210629_181857 (resized).jpg
20210629_182254 (resized).jpg
20210629_155834 (resized).jpg
20210629_154759 (resized).jpg
20210629_154743 (resized).jpg
20210629_154650 (resized).jpg
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.
#1 3 years ago

Welcome to Elite Pinball Toppers product and information thread. Our company specializes in engineering, designing, and building limited edition pinball toppers. I’m very excited to share what our company has been working on and officially launch our second product today. All of our toppers are made in the US and built by hand. Each one is unique in its own way.

Our brand-new topper is designed for the IJ 1993 Pinball Machine.

To Purchase - Visit https://elitepinballtoppers.com/products

FOR INTERNATIONAL SALES CONTACT our official international distributor
@ [email protected] @ https://www.rs-pinball.at/

ALL SALES ARE FINAL - NO RETURN

LIMIT ONE PER PERSON
(Failure to do so will result in a cancellation of your order/s)

"All toppers are built to order and are on a first come, first serve basis. Build time can range from 2 weeks to 3 weeks depending on where you are at in the cue."

We are offering 3 models: All models pricing includes (Free Shipping to US Lower 48)

Deluxe Model - $1,299 - Limited to 75 units
Standard Model $849 - Not limited
Elite Model - $2,199 - Limited to 25 units (SOLD OUT)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deluxe Model - $1,299 - Only 75 units available

The IJ Deluxe Pinball Topper is an immersive experience designed for the Indiana Jones Pinball Machine. Our Deluxe model combines assets from both our Standard and Elite Models. Only 75 units will be produced. You get the stunning 12 coat automotive grade paint job from the Standard Model and the 3D modeled / hand painted stones. The Deluxe Model utilizes 3 of the 5 interactive flashers borrowed from the ELITE model and gives owners an immersive and interactive experience that brings your pinball machine to life with light shows during game play and attract modes. The Deluxe Model also barrows the interactive incandescent torch flames from the Elite Model alongside our hand carved and stained wooden "Arc Handle".

You'll receive a (an):
- 3/4” Melamine Base
- Black T-Molding
- 3D Modeled Arc Of The Covenant
- Custom 12 Coat Automotive Grade Gold Paint
- 3D Modeled Stones
- 3D Modeled Torches
- Interactive Flames With Incandescent Bulbs
- 90 SMD/LED’s (GI/Flasher)
- 3 Interactive Gameplay Flashers
- Limited Edition (Numbered By Hand)
- Limited Edition Numbers Matching Documentation
- Elite Sanded Plywood Shipping Crate
- Carved and Stained Wooden Rod – Arc Handle
- Colored Assembly Instructions
- 12v Switched Outlet
- Wiring Harnesses
- 3 Bulbs
- Installation Hardware

Only 75 Deluxe toppers will be produced worldwide. Like all of our current and previous toppers, once all units have been sold, this topper will never be available again. This topper installs using factory mounts in around 25 minutes. No drilling required.

Disclaimer: Adding any aftermarket modifications or products to your pinball machine can void the manufacturer’s warranty and/or damage your property. By sending any form of payment for your product, you are agreeing to hold Elite Pinball Toppers LLC, its agents, its products, and authorized personnel harmless and relieve them from any responsibility or liability for any legal action or damage, "whether direct or consequential" cost or expense (including attorney’s fee).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard Model - $849 - Not Limited

The IJ Standard Pinball Topper is designed to work with the Indiana Jones Pinball Machine. It brings your pinball machine to life by utilizing stunning general illumination alongside our beautifully 3D modeled parts. With 60 SMD/LED's, 12 coats of paint, 3D Modeled stones and "Arc Of The Covenant" this topper is sure to stand out in any collection. This topper installs using factory mounting holes in around 10 minutes. No drilling required.

You'll receive a (an):
- 3/4" Melamine Base
- Black T-Molding
- 3D Modeled "Arc Of The Covenant"
- Custom Automotive Grade Gold Paint
(10 coats of base and 2 coats of 2K clear)
- 3D Modeled Stones
- 3D Modeled Torches
- 3D Modeled Plastic Flames
- 60 SMD/LED’s (GI)
- Elite Sanded Plywood Shipping Crate
- Stained Wooden Rod – (Arc Handle)
- Installation Hardware

Disclaimer: Adding any aftermarket modifications or products to your pinball machine can void the manufacturer’s warranty and/or damage your property. By sending any form of payment for your product, you are agreeing to hold Elite Pinball Toppers LLC, its agents, its products, and authorized personnel harmless and relieve them from any responsibility or liability for any legal action or damage, "whether direct or consequential" cost or expense (including attorney’s fee).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

**(SOLD OUT)** - Elite Model - $2,199 - Only 25 units available.

The IJ Elite Pinball Topper is the ultimate immersive experience that's designed for and interacts with the IJ 1993 Pinball Machine. It brings your pinball machine to life by utilizing interactive light shows and stunning general illumination alongside our beautiful 3D modeled parts. For the Elite Model, we also added a fully integrated fog machine that interacts with the game during multiballs and various modes. We also decided to coat the entire "Arc Of The Covenant" in genuine 24k Gold. Over $250 in Gold and 8 hours of manual labor is used to create this unique and visually stunning appearance.

You'll also receive a (an):
- 3/4” Melamine Base
- Black T-Molding
- 3D Modeled Arc Of The Covenant
- 3D Modeled Stones
- 3D Modeled Torches
- Interactive Flames With Incandescent Bulbs
- Exclusive CNC Cut Hand Polished Aluminum Numbered Plaque (1 through 25)
- Exclusive "Arc Of The Covenant" Shipping Crate (Matches Your Plaque Number)
- Carved and Stained Wooden Rod – (The Arc Handle)
- 130 SMD/LED's
- Blue "Back Lit Wall" General Illumination
- 5 Interactive Gameplay Flashers
- CNC Fog Bottle Holder With Built in Fluid Level Sensor
- Fog Ready Indication Lamp
- Colored Assembly Instructions
- 12v Switched Outlet
- Installation Hardware
- Wiring Harnesses
- Limited Edition Numbers Matching Documentation

If you’re looking for the ultimate IJ topper, look no further and be one of only 25 ELITE owners worldwide. Like all of our current and previous toppers, once all units have been sold, this topper will never be available again. This topper installs using factory mounts in around 35 minutes. No drilling required.

Website: www.ElitePinballToppers.com (Become an Elite Member)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instagram: www.instagram.com/elitepinballtoppers/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ElitePinballToppers

Email: [email protected]

Phone: 1-224-633-3381

Thanks for all the support!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_4460 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_4460 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_4473 (resized).jpgIMG_4473 (resized).jpgIMG_4479 (resized).jpgIMG_4479 (resized).jpgIMG_4481 (resized).jpgIMG_4481 (resized).jpgIMG_4485 (resized).jpgIMG_4485 (resized).jpgIMG_4521 (resized).jpgIMG_4521 (resized).jpgIMG_4550 (resized).jpgIMG_4550 (resized).jpgIMG_4548 (resized).jpgIMG_4548 (resized).jpgIMG_4554 (resized).jpgIMG_4554 (resized).jpgIMG_4557 (resized).jpgIMG_4557 (resized).jpgIMG_4559 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_4559 (1) (resized).jpgIMG_4560 (resized).jpgIMG_4560 (resized).jpg

#2 3 years ago

Excited for all that you have planned Elite! I LOVE my Elite Hobbit Topper. This is what a pinball topper is all about! Can't wait to get your next one!

#3 3 years ago

Looks neat.

LTG : )

#4 3 years ago

Nice looking topper , so much better than the overpriced Stern toppers

#5 3 years ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Nice looking topper , so much better than the overpriced Stern toppers

Thank you! Our first of many!

#6 3 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Thank you! Our first of many

Curious as to what the Indiana Jones topper(s) will look like .... Looking forward and good luck with your new venture.
Perhaps a video of the toppers working on your site would be cool as well

#7 3 years ago

Looks amazing love it. Please consider LOTR next. Curious, is the video content preloaded or does the buyer provide that? Look forward to seeing the list progress.

#8 3 years ago

Great work!

#9 3 years ago

Keep up the great work! I feel like these are about $3k under-priced compared to a Stern Topper though. Too much value for $750

#10 3 years ago

Looks awesome and priced great compared to what you get from Stern, but good heavens how do you watch 2 tvs and play pinball all at the same time?

#11 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious, is the video content preloaded

The Hobbit one in the video is showing the same thing that is running on the small screen on the playfield.

LTG : )

#12 3 years ago

Would love something like this to replace the plexi topper on POTC LE

#13 3 years ago

Looks Stunning!!
Does it have an extra HDMI input?
You know, just in case I want to have all the movies play in a attract mod.

#14 3 years ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Would love something like this to replace the plexi topper on POTC LE

Maybe we can help

#15 3 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looks Stunning!!
Does it have an extra HDMI input?
You know, just in case I want to have all the movies play in a attract mod.

It does!

#16 3 years ago

Thank you so much for all the great feedback! To those that have reached out to us, we are working as fast as we can to secure your spot and all the orders we are receiving. We plan to work as long as it takes tonight to secure all your orders this evening. Thanks for your patience.

#17 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks amazing love it. Please consider LOTR next. Curious, is the video content preloaded or does the buyer provide that? Look forward to seeing the list progress.

The video content is shared with the mini playfield. As far as LOTR goes, there is an extra HDMI input that is on the monitor. While we don't offer this, you may be able to mount this topper to your LOTR and then use a Pi3 or something to play movie scenes

#18 3 years ago

very nice i am sure these 50 will sell shortly.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

The video content is shared with the mini playfield. As far as LOTR goes, there is an extra HDMI input that is on the monitor. While we don't offer this, you may be able to mount this topper to your LOTR and then use a Pi3 or something to play movie scenes

Appreciate the feedback on video forgot that mini display had that much content. As for LOTR....... I was actually imagining you making a Shire type animated door or something creative like this. Never liked any of the still statue toppers for that game. Great work!

#20 3 years ago

Hey all, I wanted to give a quick update. We have 22 of the 50 toppers spoken for in the first 24 hours. If your interested, let us know. Shoot me a PM and I can get a spot secured for you. I hope to post a list of the pinside names and their specific spot in line soon.

#21 3 years ago

If i try to sign in on your website it always says enter valid email.
Is it because i live in europe?

#22 3 years ago
Quoted from the_belgian:

If i try to sign in on your website it always says enter valid email.
Is it because i live in europe?

Not sure. Sorry about that. I’ll look into it. In the meantime, Shoot me a PM and I can send you details and an invoice.

#23 3 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's the same video that streams inside the game book. This topper is basically just a larger book already inside the game.

Oops. Answered already. Sorry.

#24 3 years ago

This is legit and price and packaging is great

#25 3 years ago
Quoted from woody76:

This is legit and price and packaging is great

Thank you!

#26 3 years ago

So it's just splitting the video feed from the mini book screen and showing it on the topper...huh.

Is that the plan with future titles too? Just use games that have LCD screen and simultaneously display those assets as a topper?

#27 3 years ago

Looks great!

#28 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So it's just splitting the video feed from the mini book screen and showing it on the topper...huh.
Is that the plan with future titles too? Just use games that have LCD screen and simultaneously display those assets as a topper?

Just the tip of the iceberg

#29 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Not always, our next game is Indiana Jones and as you know, there are no assets or lcd screens to tap into. We are more than a one trick pony!

#30 3 years ago

Toppers 3-10 are on their way to customers

D30D4786-A037-4245-A537-E62053A856E3 (resized).jpegD30D4786-A037-4245-A537-E62053A856E3 (resized).jpeg
#31 3 years ago

That's what I call Super Service!

Thanks to Jordan for personally delivering my topper.

IMG_4658 (resized).JPGIMG_4658 (resized).JPG
#32 3 years ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

That's what I call Super Service!
Thanks to Jordan for personally delivering my topper.
[quoted image]

Enjoy it! Awesome collection by the way.

#33 3 years ago

Timeline for the williams IJ?

What will this one feature since it’s a dmd based game with no actual video?

#34 3 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Timeline for the williams IJ?
What will this one feature since it’s a dmd based game with no actual video?

We are not releasing that information at this time. But, be sure to be an Elite Member on our homepage to be the first to find out!

#35 3 years ago

Is the whole frame 3-D printed or only the base where it mounts to the cabinet?

#36 3 years ago

I just bought one. Not sure what number I am and I’m not sure what I’ll to do with it because I already have a pretty swanky topper lined up for my Hobbit!

#37 3 years ago
Quoted from ToucanF16:

I just bought one. Not sure what number I am and I’m not sure what I’ll to do with it because I already have a pretty swanky topper lined up for my Hobbit!

Thanks for the purchase! You are number 30

#38 3 years ago

Working on the next batch

2028DCB5-25D7-4B9A-B585-D34C2085D65E (resized).jpeg2028DCB5-25D7-4B9A-B585-D34C2085D65E (resized).jpeg2AFAD688-5ED4-45B8-9441-06624721E4FC (resized).jpeg2AFAD688-5ED4-45B8-9441-06624721E4FC (resized).jpeg760A6C64-D307-4765-B638-C08DD6E34D55 (resized).jpeg760A6C64-D307-4765-B638-C08DD6E34D55 (resized).jpeg85014C68-38BC-43C1-A6AF-BDC19D78D1A0 (resized).jpeg85014C68-38BC-43C1-A6AF-BDC19D78D1A0 (resized).jpeg
#39 3 years ago

Just sent you PM and signed up at your website. Mark me down for Topper #31. This looks pretty sweet! Nice Job
Jeff

#40 3 years ago

Cool idea. Looking forward to the IJ topper.

#41 3 years ago

Deliver thoughtful and innovative toppers at a price that is in the realm of reasonableness and you guys will move a lot of product. I’m also interested to see how you work around the license challenges.

#42 3 years ago
Quoted from drjeff112:

Just sent you PM and signed up at your website. Mark me down for Topper #31. This looks pretty sweet! Nice Job
Jeff

Jeff, you are topper 32! (same shipment group)

#43 3 years ago

Just paid for and secured Topper # 32. Can’t wait to get this bad boy installed on my Hobbit!

#44 3 years ago

Just received and installed my Hobbit topper (#5). LOVING it - thanks Elite Pinball Toppers!

Hobbit Topper 2 (resized).jpgHobbit Topper 2 (resized).jpg

Hobbit Topper (resized).jpgHobbit Topper (resized).jpg

#45 3 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just received and installed my Hobbit topper (#5). LOVING it - thanks Elite Pinball Toppers!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing pictures. We might need to do something about that pirates topper Awesome collection by the way!

#46 3 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing pictures. We might need to do something about that pirates topper Awesome collection by the way!

Please do!!!!

#47 3 years ago
Quoted from Toppers:

... We might need to do something about that pirates topper ...

I'm betting the right replacement would be well received.

#48 3 years ago

I think I'm #21 could you let me know when I might get mine? It was invoice 21 so I figured #21

#49 3 years ago
Quoted from Inkyjosh:

I think I'm #21 could you let me know when I might get mine? It was invoice 21 so I figured #21

Yes, you are correct. Were shipping 16-20 this upcoming Monday and 21-25 next Monday!

#50 3 years ago

Hey guys, 14 arrived damaged. Just received unit and the bottom of one side screwed into wood shipping box arrived broken and the wood was cracked on the bottom of the topper. Also, a screw was loose in crate from back unit. See pics. How do I get replaced/covered?

Thanks. It looks amazing otherwise.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

10,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Orlando, FL
$ 64.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.50
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 79.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Hardware
Pinball Haven

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 123.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
North Myrtle Beach, SC
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

9,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Watertown, CT
Machine - For Sale
Pipe Creek, TX
$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Life

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elite-pinball-toppers-the-hobbit-limited-edition-topper-?hl=delt31 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.