New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 281505)

Elite Pinball Toppers - "The Hobbit" Limited Edition Topper

By Toppers

17 days ago

Topic Stats

• 51 posts
  • 26 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by Toppers
  • Topic is favorited by 16 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 14 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Hobbit Topper 2 (resized).jpg
Hobbit Topper (resized).jpg
760A6C64-D307-4765-B638-C08DD6E34D55 (resized).jpeg
85014C68-38BC-43C1-A6AF-BDC19D78D1A0 (resized).jpeg
2028DCB5-25D7-4B9A-B585-D34C2085D65E (resized).jpeg
2AFAD688-5ED4-45B8-9441-06624721E4FC (resized).jpeg
IMG_4658 (resized).JPG
D30D4786-A037-4245-A537-E62053A856E3 (resized).jpeg
IMG_9452 (resized).jpg
Hobbit Topper 6 (resized).jpg
IMG_9350 (resized).jpg
Hobbit Topper 5 (resized).jpg
Hobbit Topper 4 (resized).jpg
Hobbit Topper 1 (resized).jpg

There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 17 days ago

Welcome to Elite Pinball Toppers product and information thread. Our company specializes in engineering, designing, and building limited edition pinball toppers. I’m very excited to share what our company has been working on and officially launch our first product today. All of our toppers are made in the US and built by hand.

Our first product, officially released today is “The Hobbit” Elite Pinball Topper.

"The Hobbit" Elite Pinball Topper is an immersive experience that integrates movie scenes, photos, mode rules, and objectives from the playfields mini monitor into our 3D designed topper. It brings "The Hobbit" pinball machine to life. This topper is limited to only 50 units. Once all units have been sold, this item will no longer be available or produced again in the future. The topper is installed utilizing factory mounting holes in about 25 minutes. Currently, we have 10 toppers boxed up and ready to be shipped. We are producing 4 -8 units per week and plan to have all 50 orders fulfilled and delivered before Jan 31st 2021.

To reserve 1 of the 50 toppers available and be placed on “The List”, simply send me a private message, shoot us an email, or give us a call at 224-633-3381. The first 10 orders will receive their toppers next week as they are in box and ready to ship.

You will receive:

- Hand Painted “The Hobbit” Elite Pinball Topper

- (2) VGA Cables, 13” LCD Monitor, Control Board, and (2) Power Supplies

- (4) Zip ties, Torx bit, (2) Screws, and 6” Philips Screw Driver Extension

- Color Printed Instructions

- Individually Numbered Limited-Edition Documentation

Topper Cost: $750

Shipping/Handling/Fully Insured: $49

We plan to release a minimum of 2-3 toppers per year. Currently, we have toppers in the prototype phase and others ready for production. Be sure to visit our website and become an Elite Member (bottom of the home page) where you will be the first to receive behind the scenes information and get exclusive first access to future toppers.

Follow us on social media:

Website: www.ElitePinballToppers.com (Become an Elite Member)

Instagram: www.instagram.com/elitepinballtoppers/

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ElitePinballToppers

Email: ElitePinballToppers@gmail.com

Phone: 1-224-633-3381

Thanks for all the support!

Hobbit Topper 1 (resized).jpgHobbit Topper 4 (resized).jpgHobbit Topper 5 (resized).jpgHobbit Topper 6 (resized).jpgIMG_9350 (resized).jpgIMG_9452 (resized).jpg
#2 17 days ago

Excited for all that you have planned Elite! I LOVE my Elite Hobbit Topper. This is what a pinball topper is all about! Can't wait to get your next one!

#4 17 days ago

Nice looking topper , so much better than the overpriced Stern toppers

#5 17 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Nice looking topper , so much better than the overpriced Stern toppers

Thank you! Our first of many!

#6 17 days ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Thank you! Our first of many

Curious as to what the Indiana Jones topper(s) will look like .... Looking forward and good luck with your new venture.
Perhaps a video of the toppers working on your site would be cool as well

#7 17 days ago

Looks amazing love it. Please consider LOTR next. Curious, is the video content preloaded or does the buyer provide that? Look forward to seeing the list progress.

#8 17 days ago

Great work!

#9 17 days ago

Keep up the great work! I feel like these are about $3k under-priced compared to a Stern Topper though. Too much value for $750

#10 17 days ago

Looks awesome and priced great compared to what you get from Stern, but good heavens how do you watch 2 tvs and play pinball all at the same time?

#11 17 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Curious, is the video content preloaded

The Hobbit one in the video is showing the same thing that is running on the small screen on the playfield.

LTG : )

#12 17 days ago

Would love something like this to replace the plexi topper on POTC LE

#13 17 days ago

Looks Stunning!!
Does it have an extra HDMI input?
You know, just in case I want to have all the movies play in a attract mod.

#14 17 days ago
Quoted from Mrsiyufy:

Would love something like this to replace the plexi topper on POTC LE

Maybe we can help

#15 17 days ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Looks Stunning!!
Does it have an extra HDMI input?
You know, just in case I want to have all the movies play in a attract mod.

It does!

#16 17 days ago

Thank you so much for all the great feedback! To those that have reached out to us, we are working as fast as we can to secure your spot and all the orders we are receiving. We plan to work as long as it takes tonight to secure all your orders this evening. Thanks for your patience.

#17 17 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looks amazing love it. Please consider LOTR next. Curious, is the video content preloaded or does the buyer provide that? Look forward to seeing the list progress.

The video content is shared with the mini playfield. As far as LOTR goes, there is an extra HDMI input that is on the monitor. While we don't offer this, you may be able to mount this topper to your LOTR and then use a Pi3 or something to play movie scenes

#18 17 days ago

very nice i am sure these 50 will sell shortly.

#19 17 days ago
Quoted from Toppers:

The video content is shared with the mini playfield. As far as LOTR goes, there is an extra HDMI input that is on the monitor. While we don't offer this, you may be able to mount this topper to your LOTR and then use a Pi3 or something to play movie scenes

Appreciate the feedback on video forgot that mini display had that much content. As for LOTR....... I was actually imagining you making a Shire type animated door or something creative like this. Never liked any of the still statue toppers for that game. Great work!

#20 16 days ago

Hey all, I wanted to give a quick update. We have 22 of the 50 toppers spoken for in the first 24 hours. If your interested, let us know. Shoot me a PM and I can get a spot secured for you. I hope to post a list of the pinside names and their specific spot in line soon.

#21 16 days ago

If i try to sign in on your website it always says enter valid email.
Is it because i live in europe?

#22 16 days ago
Quoted from the_belgian:

If i try to sign in on your website it always says enter valid email.
Is it because i live in europe?

Not sure. Sorry about that. I’ll look into it. In the meantime, Shoot me a PM and I can send you details and an invoice.

#23 16 days ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

It's the same video that streams inside the game book. This topper is basically just a larger book already inside the game.

Oops. Answered already. Sorry.

#24 16 days ago

This is legit and price and packaging is great

#25 16 days ago
Quoted from woody76:

This is legit and price and packaging is great

Thank you!

#26 16 days ago

So it's just splitting the video feed from the mini book screen and showing it on the topper...huh.

Is that the plan with future titles too? Just use games that have LCD screen and simultaneously display those assets as a topper?

#27 16 days ago

Looks great!

#28 16 days ago
Quoted from pinlink:

So it's just splitting the video feed from the mini book screen and showing it on the topper...huh.
Is that the plan with future titles too? Just use games that have LCD screen and simultaneously display those assets as a topper?

Just the tip of the iceberg

#29 15 days ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Not always, our next game is Indiana Jones and as you know, there are no assets or lcd screens to tap into. We are more than a one trick pony!

#30 13 days ago

Toppers 3-10 are on their way to customers

D30D4786-A037-4245-A537-E62053A856E3 (resized).jpeg
#31 11 days ago

That's what I call Super Service!

Thanks to Jordan for personally delivering my topper.

IMG_4658 (resized).JPG
#32 11 days ago
Quoted from MajorDrainer:

That's what I call Super Service!
Thanks to Jordan for personally delivering my topper.
[quoted image]

Enjoy it! Awesome collection by the way.

#33 10 days ago

Timeline for the williams IJ?

What will this one feature since it’s a dmd based game with no actual video?

#34 10 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Timeline for the williams IJ?
What will this one feature since it’s a dmd based game with no actual video?

We are not releasing that information at this time. But, be sure to be an Elite Member on our homepage to be the first to find out!

#35 9 days ago

Is the whole frame 3-D printed or only the base where it mounts to the cabinet?

#36 9 days ago

I just bought one. Not sure what number I am and I’m not sure what I’ll to do with it because I already have a pretty swanky topper lined up for my Hobbit!

#37 9 days ago
Quoted from Toucanf16:

I just bought one. Not sure what number I am and I’m not sure what I’ll to do with it because I already have a pretty swanky topper lined up for my Hobbit!

Thanks for the purchase! You are number 30

#38 9 days ago

Working on the next batch

2028DCB5-25D7-4B9A-B585-D34C2085D65E (resized).jpeg2AFAD688-5ED4-45B8-9441-06624721E4FC (resized).jpeg760A6C64-D307-4765-B638-C08DD6E34D55 (resized).jpeg85014C68-38BC-43C1-A6AF-BDC19D78D1A0 (resized).jpeg
#39 9 days ago

Just sent you PM and signed up at your website. Mark me down for Topper #31. This looks pretty sweet! Nice Job
Jeff

#40 9 days ago

Cool idea. Looking forward to the IJ topper.

#41 9 days ago

Deliver thoughtful and innovative toppers at a price that is in the realm of reasonableness and you guys will move a lot of product. I’m also interested to see how you work around the license challenges.

#42 8 days ago
Quoted from drjeff112:

Just sent you PM and signed up at your website. Mark me down for Topper #31. This looks pretty sweet! Nice Job
Jeff

Jeff, you are topper 32! (same shipment group)

#43 8 days ago

Just paid for and secured Topper # 32. Can’t wait to get this bad boy installed on my Hobbit!

#44 8 days ago

Just received and installed my Hobbit topper (#5). LOVING it - thanks Elite Pinball Toppers!

Hobbit Topper 2 (resized).jpg

Hobbit Topper (resized).jpg

#45 8 days ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Just received and installed my Hobbit topper (#5). LOVING it - thanks Elite Pinball Toppers!
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing pictures. We might need to do something about that pirates topper Awesome collection by the way!

#46 8 days ago
Quoted from Toppers:

Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing pictures. We might need to do something about that pirates topper Awesome collection by the way!

Please do!!!!

#47 8 days ago
Quoted from Toppers:

... We might need to do something about that pirates topper ...

I'm betting the right replacement would be well received.

#48 3 days ago

I think I'm #21 could you let me know when I might get mine? It was invoice 21 so I figured #21

#49 2 days ago
Quoted from Inkyjosh:

I think I'm #21 could you let me know when I might get mine? It was invoice 21 so I figured #21

Yes, you are correct. Were shipping 16-20 this upcoming Monday and 21-25 next Monday!

#50 12 hours ago

Hey guys, 14 arrived damaged. Just received unit and the bottom of one side screwed into wood shipping box arrived broken and the wood was cracked on the bottom of the topper. Also, a screw was loose in crate from back unit. See pics. How do I get replaced/covered?

Thanks. It looks amazing otherwise.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
€ 159.00
Cabinet - Toppers
FlipperLED
$ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The Art of Pinball
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
There are 51 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside