Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Completist
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Eleven Elevens”

• High Speed 17 votes
      16%
    • Swords of Fury 10 votes
      10%
    • Mousin’ 7 votes
      7%
    • Bad Cats 6 votes
      6%
    • Radical! 9 votes
      9%
    • Cyclone 4 votes
      4%
    • BK2K 10 votes
      10%
    • BBBB 0 votes
    • EATPM 6 votes
      6%
    • Space Station 16 votes
      15%
    • Roller Games 8 votes
      8%
    • Grand Lizard 7 votes
      7%
    • Fire! 3 votes
      3%
    • Road Kings 2 votes
      2%

(Multiple choice - 105 votes by 31 Pinsiders)

#1 3 years ago

Forgive my pincompetence. Wasn’t able to edit the previous threads poll so multiple responses could be chosen. So let’s try this again....

I now have one wall of Sys 11’s set up chronologically. Ok its a wall of just 7. I can’t see me trying to collect all of them in my lifetime but have this idea of “eleven elevens”. So the question is which 4 of the remaining 23 should i be hunting? High Speed (this is a for sure) but there are so many i havent seen in person or played. Banzai is a great one. My only thing is for 5K+ there are a lot of WPC’s i’d pick first. BBBB might very well be the worst of the bunch (doesnt seem to have a good rep) But i grew up loving Bugs Bunny so kinda want one ☝️

Poll included so vote for your fav 4. I didnt feel like listing them all. The 7 i have include Pinbot, F-14, Taxi, ES, Popo Force, WW, Diner which is why they are not in the poll...

#2 3 years ago

Space Station for sure. Great game.
    Grand Lizard is an underrated one. Pick that up if you see it.

#3 3 years ago

I may end up with the only vote for Road Kings! Lol

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I may end up with the only vote for Road Kings! Lol

Added that just for you! I’ve never played one. Friend of mine was working on shopping one out but never saw any gameplay.

#5 3 years ago

Clearly you forgot about Bally Game Show

#6 3 years ago

Did I? Also “forgot” Millionaire

I don’t hate on any game. Just didnt want to type all the games out. Dr.Dude also not on the list as i owned it once and wasn’t popular with the wife. Sometimes you have to make concessions to keep collecting lol

#7 3 years ago

Just busting yer balls. Every single pin is a “to each their own” situation in one way or another

#8 3 years ago

Ha yeah i know. Not to highjack my own thread but i’ve been following your FT restore thread. Looks great!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from Completist:

Ha yeah i know. Not to highjack my own thread but i’ve been following your FT restore thread. Looks great!

Thx! getting close to the finish line, I want it so bad (the finish I mean) Been dragging it along forever!

#10 3 years ago

BK2K is my favorite sys11 and I thought it would be higher in the poll. I also really like Fire! but that one has more nostalgia for me.

I wonder if the poll results will reflect the price ranking. If the price is driven by desirability, I expect it should. But so far, the front runners don't reflect that: High Speed and Space Station are far cheaper than some of the others.

Let's look at pinside price estimate for ranking, even though some of these seem missordered to me.

EATPM $3000
    Radical $2800
    BK2000 $2200
    SoF $2200
    Mousin' Around $2200
    Cyclone $2100
    Bat Cats $2000
    BBBB $1900
    Space Station $1800
    Grand Lizard $1600
    Roller Games $1500
    Fire $1500
    High Speed $1200
    Road Kings $1000

#11 3 years ago

Agree - there are some surprises with what i'm seeing as well. EATPM i thought for sure would be higher. But this is why I wanted to do this - and very much appreciate all those who have participated so far. There are so many that I haven't played to know how great they are.

I know High Speed did a lot for pinball in the 80's so with that history alone I knew i woud want one in my collection. No love for BBBB still - guess that shouldn't be a surprise haha.

#12 3 years ago

Looks like the polls are in. Thanks everyone these will be my next 4 system 11’s:

- High Speed
    - Space Station
    - Swords of Fury
    - Black Knight 2000

Wishlist updated. Order not so important but let the hunt begin!

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside